Aphrodite's Revenge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guards all looked at her incredulously. “Then you are under arrest for murder,” said the head guard, now with hesitancy in voice.

Kaia looked at him sincerely. “Murder?” she asked, “Or justice?”

She walked past the guards and opened the front door then turned back to them. “Should any of you find yourself in Corinth stop by Aphrodite’s temple and I’ll show you my appreciation.” She left closing the door behind her.

Medaethus was hiding outside the outer courtyard door when she exited, riding a horse she had taken from the stable.

“Kaia!” he shouted, “What happened? Is Demos dead?”

“Yes,” she said as she stopped the horse and climbed off.

She ran to him and hugged him tightly, “It is done; Demos is no more.”

“Now what will you do?” asked Medaethus.

“I leave for Corinth this moment. Though Demos had many enemies, there are yet those still loyal to him. I am not safe here. The villa in the city is yours if you wish to keep it. You have been a good friend and lover.”

She kissed him goodbye climbed back on the horse and raced back to Athens to collect her belongings. Upon reaching her villa Kaia decided to leave everything for Medaethus, she knew she would be well taken care of in Corinth. She strapped on her dagger, slung her sword over her back, retrieved her wand and a pouch of one hundred drachma. She also decided it would be best to wear more then just jewels on her journey; she draped some silk clothing over her body, covering her nakedness for the first time since she had arrived in Athens. It was at about a day and half ride to Corinth and she would have to be far from Athens before news of Demos’s death began to spread. It was past midnight when she left, the full moon shone brightly, lighting her way. She rode as fast as the horse could run for several hours until the sky began to lighten with the approaching dawn. The horse was becoming tired and would need to rest soon. She continued at a slower pace until she arrived at small village where she and the horse were able to rest relieve their hunger. Having curbed her hunger Kaia felt very tired and decided to sleep through the heat of the day. She awoke several hours later quite refreshed; and after a glorious orgasm from her wand she was ready to continue her journey. By night fall she had reached the coastline of the Gulf of Corinth. The moon again lit her path as she followed the waters edge throughout the night. By morning she arriving to her new home.

Corinth reminded Kaia a lot of her home back on Cyprus but with much more grandeur. A pang of home sickness washed through her as she thought about Cassiopeia and her other friends whom she missed dearly. Kaia was tired and dusty as she approached the Temple grounds of Aphrodite. She smiled as she passed an occasional couple or group of people lying naked along the street, still sleeping off a night’s worth of sweet passion; so much like her old home.

The Temple of Aphrodite was magnificent. It stood on the edge of the city, overlooking the sea, surrounded by a low wall and flanked on either side by an ornate bed house. She climbed from the horse and entered the temple courtyard where she was greeted by a throng of priests, priestesses, initiates and the High Priestess. The High Priestess, followed by everyone else, knelt before Kaia.

“I am Lithiona, Corinthian High Priestess to the Goddess Aphrodite,” she said reverently, “Aphrodite has made known to us your arrival and that she has chosen you to be our Supreme High Priestess.”

Kaia took Lithiona by the hand and raised her back to her feet and spoke ceremoniously, “I Kaia, daughter of Atheinaia, anointed of Aphrodite, accept leadership of the Order of Aphrodite in Corinth and whole world. Let us give thanks to our Goddess by offering her sacrifice at sun down.” The crowd cheered and immediately began to spread the word of tonights orgy.

Kaia dismissed those remaining and excused herself from the High Priestess. She must offer thanks to her Goddess. She entered the dimly lit Temple of Aphrodite and knelt at the base of the Goddess’ statue. This temple was larger and much more ornate then the temple where she grew up. The statue bore the same resemblance as that on Cyprus but the craftsmanship was much more exquisite.

Kaia was about to speak when a blinding flash of light burst forth from the statue of Aphrodite. As happened in the temple on Cyprus, in place of the statue stand the most beautiful woman in existence; the Goddess Aphrodite.

“Well done,” she said to Kaia in a sweet, melodious voice, “you have succeeded. You and I are avenged of the evils committed by Demos. Now forget the cares of world and continue your service to me here in Corinth where you shall reap the wealth of kings, just as did your mother.”

Aphrodite approached Kaia, knelt down with her and kissed her passionately. Kaia returned the kiss, consumed by passion. Overcome by her arousal; Kaia’s very soul trembled with desire as she was enveloped by the grace of her Goddess. Aphrodite laid Kaia down on the floor, breaking the kiss, but continued kissing down Kaia’s neck and over her breasts where she tenderly sucked on Kaia’s nipples. Kaia came immediately as orgasmic energy coursed through her body. Aphrodite continued kissing down Kaia’s body, over her stomach, the front of her thighs and then finally stopping at Kaia’s sopping, throbbing pussy. Kaia lay there in a state of sexual delirium as Aphrodite’s silky tongue lapped at her dripping pussy and sucked on her red hot clit. Another powerful orgasm was steadily building within Kaia as Aphrodite continued her breathtaking consumption of Kaia’s steaming cunt. Kaia gasped in ecstasy as Aphrodite inserted three fingers into Kaia’s quivering pussy. Another orgasm crashed down on her in wave after wave as Aphrodite finger-fucked Kaia’s cunt. Kaia screamed in utter bliss as orgasm after orgasm rolled over her.

Aphrodite removed her fingers and stood; Kaia lay on the floor like a rag doll. She walked around and knelt down over Kaia’s head, straddling her face. Kaia instinctively began an oral assault on Aphrodite’s honey pot. Her appetite for this divine nectar was ravenous. For all the Kaia had experienced, neither satyr nor nymph compared to the sweetness of Aphrodite; her wetness flowed like a river of honey and Kaia devoured it. Kaia reached with her hands and caressed Aphrodite’s large firm breasts. The Goddess moaned in ecstasy, grinding her pussy onto Kaia’s wanton mouth. Aphrodite’s orgasm began as a low rumble and built into earth shaking tremor as screamed out in pleasure. Kaia continued her assault on Aphrodite’s pussy until entire temple shook like the stormy sea. Kaia released Aphrodite as her orgasm subsided.

With satisfaction on her face Aphrodite stood and drew Kaia to her feet. She placed another kiss a pure passion on Kaia’s succulent lips then turned and moved back to where she first appeared.

“Should you need me,” Aphrodite said with love in her voice, “for guidance or pleasure, simply return to the temple and call on me.”

She blew a kiss to Kaia and in another blinding flash the immense statue had returned in place of the Goddess. Kaia sank back down to the floor basking in the glow of divine radiance from her exchange with Aphrodite. She sat there for quite some time before she finally rose and exited the temple ready to offer her pleasure, her body and her soul to those who would desire her in Aphrodite’s realm, from her new home of Corinth.

The End

12