Aphrodites' Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah! Sure it is," she tried to keep a straight face.

Chapter 9

Strife didn't waste any time joining in on this 'orgy'. He floated down under the coupled mortals, and was floating along beneath the impaled Gabrielle.She was enduring orgasm after orgasm and her juices were leaking out of her pussy in a steady stream. It would run down the crack of her ass before dropping to the ground. Those warm juices were stimulating Malykus' cock further, causing to continue to grow in length.

Strife was trying to figure out where he could get into this act. Then he noticed a vacant orifice on her body. It was her anus.

Rubbing his hands together, he moved closer with his studded cock. He aimed his new tool to his intended target and shoved upwards. Unlike her pussy, her anus was not prepared for such an invasion. It was resisting this new invader.

Strife was not happy. He couldn't understand why it was so difficult for him to gain entry to this mortal. He tried again. This time his cockhead broke through past her clenching sphincter.

"Arrggghhhh!" Gabrielle cried out at this invisible intrusion.

This was yet another painful first for her. Losing her virginity was bad enough, but the pain subsided very quickly. This was something completely different. The pain didn't seem to want to go away.

Mind you the studs on Strife's cock didn't help matters any. He continued to try and shove more of his tool into the tight confines of her ass. With each stroke, he could get more of it in. For his first time, he was liking it. Liking it a lot.

Malykus was also feeling the presence of something new in his captives womb. He could feel Strife's cock through the thin membrane that separated her anal canal and vaginal tunnel. Both cocks were rubbing against each other with each stroke.

With each passing moment, Gabrielle could finally the pain subsiding in her sore ass. Her orgasms were now resuming at their previous pace. One effect of that painful intrusion. It cleared her head completely to the fucking that she was now receiving from Malykus. Earlier she was near passed out.

Finally, Strife managed to bury his whole eight inches into her shit hole. The studs that he had added to his fictitious cock were adding to Gabrielle's own stimulation. She was now squirming her body, trying to invite those invading cock to resume fucking into her holes.

"Oh yeah!" Strife exclaimed. "Now I know why gramps likes about these mortals."

He was referring the Zeus, King of the Gods, of course. His tongue hanging out the side of his slobbering mouth.

Malykus continued on his way, and with each stride he would buck his cock forward to fuck into his helpless prisoner. Before today, he couldn't see why some of his herd chose human mates. Now he would have to revise his views on them.

Aphrodites was herself too busy to pay attention to what was happening with Gabrielle. She assumed that she was getting the fucking of her life. And she was pleased with herself. She had finally found the appropriate punishment for this troublesome mortal.

By this time, Malykus' cock had grown to its full length, thirty inches. But with the foot leeway to Gabrielle's pussy only about sixteen inches was inside her. He knew that he was deep inside the human female's cunt, but he also knew that his cock had not hit its deepest recess yet.

Strife was enjoying his own first fuck, even if he was in the wrong hole. He kept a fucking motion sending his cock into her ass.

Gabrielle soon found that the pain in her ass had disappeared, only to be replaced with pleasure. She was herself enjoying her first fucking experience. Even if it was non consensual.

Aphrodites was finally satisfied enough of Malykus tonguing that she disengaged herself to check on Gabrielle's sexual progress. She floated down to see what was going on.

She was aghast to see her nephew Strife fucking his cock in the wrong hole. Even for her, this was depraved.

"Strife, you ass!" She yelled at him. "You're in the wrong hole, nimrod!"

"So what," he answered back. "It still feels good. And besides, blondie doesn't seem to mind it at all."

Looking over to Gabrielle's face, Aphrodites could see that her nemesis was indeed enjoying the experience.

'Mmmmmh! Maybe I should add this to my sexual gifts to humanity?' Aphrodites was thinking to herself.

Seeing that the fucking was progressing nicely, she decided to join in on this carnal orgy. She placed herself at Malykus rear end and began reaming out his ass with her tongue.

Malykus felt the sudden intrusion to his ass hole and reared up on his hindlegs.

Because the strappings were not as tight as they should have been, Gabrielle's body slid down the now vertical cock. Driving in still more of his inhuman length into her bowels. She bottomed out at twenty- four inches, leaving only the last six inches exposed.

"Aiiiieeee!" She yelled out again from this latest pain attack.

As her body slid down and came to a sudden stop as she bottomed out. She fainted at this time. Her body just hung limply on that long staff of cock muscle.

The sudden halt caught Strife by surprise, and he popped out of her asshole and landed heavily on his back beneath the rearing Centaur.

Aphrodites stepped back and watched in pleasure as she watched this final humiliation of her mortal nemesis.

The next thing that happened was when Malykus came back down. Landing his front hooves right into the prone Strife's crotch.

Aphrodites winced in emphatic pain.

"Oooooh! That's got to hurt," she said aloud.

Clutching his crotch, Strife got up slowly off of the ground.

"I'm okay. I'm okay," he answered in a squeaky voice. "No problem."

He disappeared in a swirl of energy. Despite his Godlyhood, he still felt pain at the moment. Aphrodites was sure that her nephew would recuperate in time.

She returned her attention to Malykus and Gabrielle. She liked what she saw. Gabrielle, helplessly impaled on that Centaur cock and unconscious. She resumed her ministration on Malykus, for she still wanted him to shoot a giant load into her enemy.

She concentrated her efforts on his balls, and the remaining six inches of cock still accessible to her tongue and lips. She licked along that short span of cock and even paused at Gabrielle's pussy to lick there as well. She was treated to some of her seeping juices.

After a good fifteen minutes of sucking and licking, Malykus finally shot his load. It went on for nearly five minutes before his jet of sperm finally subsided. Aphrodites looked on as she could see the excessive jism squirt past Gabrielle's clutching pussy lips.

She was not a Goddess to let such things go to waste. She plastered her mouth to the rim of Gabrielle's pussy lips, and sucked as much of the succulent Centaur jism into her mouth.

Once Malykus' orgasm finally subsided, Aphrodites stepped back to admire her handiwork.

"Well, I guess this'll teach little miss Scribe," she gloated over the unconscious Gabrielle.

And she disappeared herself in a swirl of energy.

Chapter 10

Malykus had never experienced such an intense fuck in his life, and he had had his share. He stopped and tried to think things over.

He finally came to a decision. He turned his human torso around and loosened Gabrielle's straps. He lowered her softly to the ground beneath her.

Once on the ground, he untied her shackles and stood watch over her unconscious form. She lay unconscious for nearly an hour before her eyes fluttered open again.

The first thing she saw was Malykus over her. She immediately tried to shuffle back to escape her captor.

"Wait, don't be scared," Malykus called out to her. "I won't harm you. I swear by Poseidon."

Gabrielle stopped and looked up puzzled at his change of attitude towards her.

"I may have been a bit too harsh," he pleaded to her. "In my judgment of you."

Gabrielle cocked her head sideways. She was now completely confused. First, he treated her like a whore, then he tied her to his underbelly. And the next thing she knew, he was fucking... he was fucking her.

A smile now crept over her lips. Now she understood this sudden change. Xena had told her of the power of the female body over any man. She always thought that her friend was exaggerating on that point. Now she realized that she wasn't.

"Wha... what's your name?" Gabrielle asked him.

"Malykus!" He boasted proudly.

"Mine is Gabrielle." She held her hand out to him. "Can we be friends now?"

Malykus looked down at the extended hand and clasped his in her small palm. He smiled back at her.

"Do we still have to go see your King?" Gabrielle asked questioningly.

He paused a moment considering his options.

"N... no, I don't think that will be necessary."

"Good!" Gabrielle said happily. "Now, if only I could find some clothes to wear?"

Malykus let out a roaring laugh at her request. He extended his hand to her and pulled her up on his back. He would take her back where he had discarded her belongings at the lake.

Gabrielle held onto his human torso tightly, squashing her still naked breast against his bare back. Malykus liked the feel of those human teats against his skin. Yes, he will definitely have to reconsider his opinion about human females.

Once back at the lake, they found her clothing. While Gabrielle was dressing before her first lover, they would be talking. Eventually the conversation drifted towards sex.

"I'll be passing by again in a few weeks with a friend of mine," she told him. "Maybe you could find someone for her as well?

"Possibly!" He answered back.

"Oh! And if you could. She has a steed that hasn't had a mare for a while," Gabrielle said, remembering poor Argo.

Malykus thought it over for a few seconds when a gleam appeared on his face.

"I have a fellow Centaur who married a human female," he told Gabrielle.

"So!? How can this be helpful?" Gabrielle asked, confused.

"My friend told me once that his mate enjoys real horse flesh on occasion," he explained. "I'm sure that they will be more than willing to meet with you and your friend."

Gabrielle smiled in comprehension. Now that she had finished dressing, she stood on her toes to kiss Malykus deeply before leaving to join up with Xena in the town of Dialecles.

The newfound lovers parted company then. This was the most memorable and pleasurable experience that had ever befallen over Gabrielle.

And if Aphrodites ever learned of this she would most likely have lightning bolts shooting out of her hears. Once more her revenge was thwarted because Gabrielle accepted her 'punishment' as yet another gift of the Goddess of Love.

- The End -

* * * * *

All comments are welcome. Support the writers, encourage their work.

Suggestions for new stories are always welcome as well.

Other stories of mine to watch for:

DR. QUINN - "Colleen Gets Educated"
ARCHIE'S - "Betty and Me (Hotdog)"
ARCHIE'S - "Veronica Gets Her turn"
XENA - "Aphrodite's Revenge"
TV - "Land of the Giants"
WKRP - "Bailey's First Date with
Johnny"
STARGATE - "Legacy's Side Effect"
CELEB - "Shania Twain - the Making
of a Video"
CELEB - "Bo Derek - Best of the Beast"
CELEB - "Anna Kournikova at Marineland"
FULL HOUSE - "Motherly Advice"
JAG - "Mac's Witching Hour"
CHARMED - "Monkey Business"

fiction - "Spring Breakdown"
fiction - "A girl, Dog and Boys"

another Charmed - (untitled) still in writing stage. Plus many other fictional works that are also in the writing stage.

Remember, if you have comments or suggestions. Don't keep them to yourselves. Pass them on.