Aphrodite's Reward Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lover smiled. Ariella lay against him, enjoying the feeling of his body for a long bout of kissing and body-mapping. Eventually he tugged at her hips, telling her silently to slide up closer. She knew the intimacy he offered and could not bring herself to deny it, no matter how much she wanted other things.

Ariella knelt over his head, bringing one knee just under his armpit and mirroring it with another. She allowed his hands to roam over her body with a reverence akin to worship. Then his kiss spread up her thigh toward her center to bring her even more utterly divine pleasure.

"Uunnh!" she called out. Davos knew to take this slow, but he loved every single bit of her. The taste and smell of her pussy intoxicated him. The feeling of her soft hair against his nose and lips offered a pleasant contrast to the silky wetness of her labia and her inner walls.

"You feel wonderful," Ariella breathed, her eyes fluttering. It was all she could do to stay upright for him, yet she would not break off from this for the world. He knew when to increase contact and pressure and understood the importance of attending to the outer flesh over the temptation of penetrating her--though he indulged in that, too, causing little flashes of rapture to explode in the darkness of her closed eyes. "You have... ohh..."

He didn't let up for the sake of conversation.

The beauty that loomed above him completely at the mercy of the pleasures he bestowed was a joy unlike any he'd ever known. All of Davos's other concerns fell away into irrelevance. All that mattered was Ariella and every pleasure he could give her, because the reactions were a greater reward than any treasure he'd ever seen.

The trembling of her body increased. Her whimpers stretched out into long, helpless cries of ecstasy. Davos felt her thighs squeeze together, putting a delicious and intimate pressure on both sides of his head and threatening to break his contact with her sex, but he pushed on. Ariella took hold of his scalp with one hand and pulled him in even deeper as she neared orgasm.

When the dam broke, it nearly reduced her to tears. She sobbed with bliss, releasing a flood of honeyed fluid into Davos's mouth that went on far longer than any climax he'd given Juliana the night before. Lost to the joy of it, Davos gave the matter little thought, but the difference still registered in his mind. He understood it as yet another aspect of the blessings of Aphrodite. Ariella's body had been gifted with a capacity for pleasure to match her beauty.

Davos felt tears fall against his forehead as he licked and caressed her out of the throes of orgasm. Then he heard affectionate laughter in her breath. "Oh, that was wonderful," she said. "You are generous--and skilled."

"Would you believe that's only my second time?"

"Only because I know what I do about you," she smiled. "Thank you."

"I wanted to be sure you were ready for the next thing," he grinned.

Ariella raised an eyebrow. She brought her legs back, keeping her thighs spread as she slid against his body. "I was ready to receive you with our first kiss," she said into his mouth. The wet slide of her sex down his abdomen to tease against his erect cock demonstrated what she meant.

They teased one another briefly, with their eyes meeting and their lips exchanging kisses and smiles as the inevitable approached. Finally, Davos could take no more teasing. He had to have her. His hands slid to her hips again, and she gave no objection as he brought the lips of her pussy to the head of his cock.

"Take me," she gasped, and then cried out as he pushed into her, "use me! Oh! Yes. Use me. Take me." Her breath grew hot against his mouth before she kissed him again, her tongue invading his mouth just as his cock invaded her body. "Love me," she whimpered.

"I do," he confessed.

She gasped, both in pleasure and recognition. Something in her eyes crumbled, but it spoke only of good things. Davos felt a bond building between them both. His words had not gone too far. In that moment, in this bed at least, he truly loved her.

The feeling might fade. It would leave neither of them hurt. For now, it was what they both needed.

They moved together, lovingly fucking one another and feeling every single inch of contact. Their bodies kept a controlled pace, but their emotions ran wild.

"Hold nothing back," she whispered, and then her body shook with a small, delicious orgasm that promised much bigger reactions as their lovemaking continued. "Use me. Enjoy me."

"I want to please you," he told her. "Nothing would please me more than that."

She smiled into another kiss. "Then use me, Davos," she told him. "Let yourself go and we will both know ecstasy."

He started out slow, staring up into her eyes as he slid in and out of her in long strokes that seemed to emphasize his endowments and her sensitivity. "Uunhh. Yes. Your pleasures are mine," she whimpered, and was then reduced to further long grunts and moans as she experienced the fullness of him within her.

Ariella's body offered nothing but luxury and intimacy. The breasts crushed against his chest and the legs that slid along his granted pleasures to his whole body to match the wonders of their union.

Davos indulged in this slow and savoring fucking for a long time before his needs built, and by then the blissful haze he shared with his partner had eliminated any sense of time. He held her hips down against his, remaining tightly sheathed inside her before he rolled her over onto her back. His lover read his intent without conscious thought and held on, making for a pleasant shift that only increased his penetration as she came to rest.

He felt as if his cock had dominated her whole body. Ariella embraced him and let him have complete control, loving every second of it. Wet ripples enticed his shaft as it pistoned in and out, revealing yet another little orgasm enjoyed by his partner. Ariella just laid her head back in surrender, giving up any attempt at kissing him or looking into his eyes. Davos knew she had strength and control--he didn't give that or anything else much thought, but in the small part of his mind that was not engulfed by the haze of lust, he understood that this was complete and willing consent.

Ariella let go and melted for him. "Oooh! Take me. Yes!" Her earlier climax was nothing compared to the spasming abandonment that wracked her body. The sense of both intimacy and triumph along with such carnal pleasures were too much for Davos's body. He felt his own release build, first with a heavy pressure that he could not describe pushing his thrusts on with greater urgency and then finally exploding through him in long, thick bursts of satisfaction. He released his seed into her again and again, with a duration in keeping with every other larger-than-life aspect of their lovemaking.

Ariella felt it. She whimpered with each spurt of his cock. Her noises all conveyed happiness and appreciation. He knew from discussions that not all women could feel such particular things, but through either his potency or her sensitivity--or perhaps both--Ariella rode out even this detail... and loved it.

"Stay," she gasped when she could talk, and then with another breath she clarified: "Remain within me. Please."

"I want nothing more," he chuckled and kissed her neck.

A seductive smile spread across her face. "We are not done. We will not be done for a very long time."

"And then?" he asked.

"And then time will move on," she assured him sweetly. "I imagine we will come together again before long. That seems likely to me. I cannot imagine holding myself in check with you."

"Then this is not a one-time event?" Davos asked with a raised brow.

"Not if I have anything to say about it," Ariella assured him. "But this does not alter anything I told you earlier. The gifts Aphrodite have bestowed upon you are meant to be enjoyed to its fullest, not restricted to one narrow condition. Not for you."

"That doesn't bother you?"

"No," she smiled. "I don't presume that sex creates ownership of another person. Nor does love," she added, stroking his cheek, "though my affection for you already runs deep." He felt her squeeze him inside of her, emphasizing the intimacy they shared. "I wish only that you show me the same respect, and grant me the same freedoms."

"You're not worried about how all this will change me? I could become a selfish ass. Hell, I could be one already."

"No," Ariella shook her head. "I know enough already that I would not expect such a change. The goddess does not expect or demand complete altruism of her chosen. You are allowed a degree of selfishness. Indeed, she expects that to guide you to some extent. But if you were the sort to abuse these gifts--if you were selfish and cold, or cared nothing for the feelings of others--she simply would not have given you such rewards. Reflect on your actions and your motives. It will keep you pure of heart. But do not talk yourself into celibacy or withdrawal."

"You said you have similar gifts?" he asked. "I already know some of them, but... do you have the same... I'm not even sure how to ask this?"

Ariella nodded. "I do, though my urges to enjoy the gift are less than yours. Love and lust are but two aspects of life. You enjoy exploration and the open road. I am inclined to staying in one place and service to my goddess. I would welcome you back here anytime, or for as lengthy a stay as you wish, for obvious reasons... but I understand your other desires. I do not take them as an insult or a sign of some shortcoming on my part.

"The blessings of the goddess must be kept secret. You will find the jealousies of women quite muted, as I said, but not those of men. Don't be afraid to take risks, but don't get careless or arrogant. Aphrodite's gifts will conceal only so much. But do not feel any shame or doubt with me. Wear your desires openly. I understand, and I welcome them."

Davos grinned. "All of them?"

"As long as I am among them," she taunted him. "But yes. I want this for you, Davos. As a woman and a counselor, I would implore you to be gentle with the hearts of others. I hope you maintain that decency and outlook of equality that I have sensed in you all along. I hope you remain discreet and sensitive. I would hate to see this delicious confidence become arrogance.

"But as the priestess of Aphrodite, knowing your gifts as I do and the will of our goddess... I hope you seduce and fuck every pretty thing that strikes your fancy," she smiled wickedly, "and I hope you never feel a shred of guilt about it. Aphrodite has blessed you, Davos. Embrace this.

"And on that note," she said, "I have a request."

"Anything."

"As I said, you are as welcome here and in the temple as a lover. I am not the only one who will know this. I ask, though, that when you seduce my acolytes... please do not disrupt their regular duties."