Aphrodite's Shell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers

"Bitch," the doctor yelled. "I can fuck whoever or whatever I want. Some of the best fucks I've ever had have been with other men. I've certainly gotten better blowjobs from men than I'm getting from you right now!"

Smack! He slapped her again. He hit hard enough that the sound echoed in the small room, hard enough to send her sliding across the floor, but Nixxy seemed like a tough bitch. I was a little happy to the see her get roughed up, but I knew the second that the doc was done with her he'd be coming for me, so I turned around and bolted out the door. Just as I left the infirmary I heard a women yelling quit sharply. Apparently Doctor Dick had just injected one of the two nurses with his monster cock. Better them than me, I thought, and went looking for room 69.

#####

It wasn't until after I had gotten away from the infirmary and Doctor Dick's monster cock that I realized I had forgotten my t-shirt. Now the only thing I was wearing was the tiny black thong my mother had forced me to wear. I was still sporting and erection so the thing was basically pointless as it couldn't cover both my hard cock and my balls at the same time. Either I let my balls hang out or my erect cock poke out, I couldn't hide both.

Surprisingly I didn't feel as embarrassed as I thought, mostly because everyone I saw was dressed the same way. First I passed a married couple who were fucking each other right on the railing. The wife even gave me a wink as I walked by, which made me feel good. Next I passed a tanned Brazilian goddess. She was as old as my mom but just as in shape as my sister. She was topless, and the only things she wore were a yellow thong and a pair of sunglasses. She was carrying a leash that was attached to a collar that happened to be around the neck of a much younger man, who followed her like a puppy. The word 'Bitch' was written on his chest in lipstick and he was gagged with what looked like the woman's top. On one part of the open deck I even saw a couple of freckled girls tanning nude. More arousing was the fact that they were both feverishly masturbating, one girl with two different vibrators in her.

The sun felt amazing as I walked along the upper deck, and even with the sea breeze I was not cold at all. The fresh air actually made my horny and I felt my erection lasting longer and longer. Everything felt great.

I walked into another deck looking for the VIP area, but all I found were some economy rooms. One of the doors was open and I saw a voluptuous woman with large, drooping tits speaking to a young blonde girl with pink highlights in her hair. The young girl was naked but it looked like she was covered in glitter. I recognized this from the brochure, this was one of the Drug-girls of Aphrodite's Shell.

Drug-girls were a radically new idea that I had trouble believing were real. They were basically strippers and prostitutes (normal enough) but their bodies were modified to give off drug inducing effects. One might have implants in her breasts so her milk would be like vodka. Another might have saliva that was like acid, so getting a blowjob from her would give you hallucinations.

I was curious so I spied in on their conversation.

The Drug-girl was talking. "Yep. One like from my tits will make you hornier than you've ever been. For a man it can give them rock-hard erections for hours, for a woman it'll turn your pussy into a hot, wet pie for just as long."

"Anything else?" The busty woman seemed intrigued. She was undoing her dress as she spoke, getting naked right in front of me.

"My pussy will get you high as fuck. Licking my little clit is like dropping acid, PCP, angel dust, and ecstasy all at once. You'll be climbing up the walls and seeing shit that'll make you wet yourself. One little warning, we are on a boat. So you should have someone around to make sure you don't jump overboard or something."

Finally the woman was completely naked. She was a little chubby but the look on her face screamed 'fuck me.' "Boys," she called back into her room, "get out here and take a lick of this girl's tits." Two young men, perhaps a little younger than me, emerged from the room. Both looked very athletic and had short blonde hair. One was completely naked and the other wore nothing but a jock strap.

"Can we lick her pussy too, Aunt Rose?" one of the boys asked. "I wanna trip balls."

"No. It's my birthday so I wanna get high and fucked. Besides, I need you two to make sure I don't hurt myself while I'm high. Now take a lick of this slut and go get in bed." The two young studs did as they were told and happily began sucking on the Drug-girl's tits. She purred like a kitten as they did so, obviously aroused. They backed off eventually, and I could see trails of milk escaping from their mouths and dripping onto their hairless chests. Their cocks practically snapped up instantly. Both were well hung, hairless, and now hard as wood.

"Holy shit Aunt Rose, look at my dick!" one of the boys remarked excitedly. He began tucking on his cock with gusto, and both of them were quickly jerking off. "I feel like I could fuck all day."

"Good," said the aunt, smiling devilishly. "Because I want to get fucked all day." She then turned to the girl. "Come here slut." The older woman violently grabbed the girl by her perky tits, twisted them, stretched them, and stuck both tits in her mouth. She began sucking forcefully as the Drug-girl squealed, the girl was lifted off the ground completely and her feet dangled in the air. The woman was a beast.

When she was done sucking the Drug-girl's milk she put her victim down and spun her around, leaning her against a wall. The woman then began to lap at the girl's cunt like she was starving for it. Eventually she let the poor Drug-girl go, who slumped to the ground looking completely used-up. The woman than reached into her dress on the floor and pulled out some money, tossing it at the girl like she was a cheap whore.

"C'mon boys," the old bitch said, "let's go make a sex tape and send it to that bitch of your mother. I want her to see what she is missing out on." And the two boys followed her inside, whacking their cocks with insane speed.

The Drug-girl looked a little hurt, so I walked over and helped her up. "Are you alright?"

She sniffled a little. "Yeah. But that bitch really hurt my nipples, and she bit down on my pussy a little hard, and now I'm horny as shit. I wish I had someone to give me a real fuck right now. Not hard, but gentle."

Feeling more confident than I ever have in my life, I looked into her sparkling pink eyes and said, "I could fuck you."

She smiled shyly and looked at my little five inch dick pointing right at her abused pussy. "Thanks but my body is so full of drugs that my orgasm would probably cause you to overdose. I can only fuck other Drug-girls and Drug-boys for the next month. That's when my modifications were off and I turn back into a normal girl. We are mostly immune to our own drugs. Mostly"

"Oh, so what's going to happen to that bitch with the sagging tits? She ate you like crazy."

"Yeah, I was going to tell her to only take a single taste, but that dumb bitch didn't give me a chance. She got so much of my juice that she'll probably be blitzed for the rest of the cruise. Her orgasms will last for hours and be extremely painful, and she probably lose her mind soon and just fuck anything that'll fit inside her. I feel bad for those two retards she was with. She is going to break them."

"Damn sucks to be her."

The Drug-girl laughed, and she bent over to collect the money the woman had tossed at her. The bitch did not even pay what she owed, but the Drug-girl seemed okay with it, and was happy knowing the bitch would have a miserable, mind-breaking cruise locked in her cabin the whole time. I enjoyed looking at her cute little ass wiggle around and we picked up the money, and when I patted her on it she didn't seem to mind.

"Alright," she said. "Thanks for helping me. I'm gonna go find my boyfriend and get some loving. He's probably filling some slut's stomach full of his alcoholic semen right now. What about you?"

"Well, I was looking for my girlfriend's room, but I can't find it. Do you know where the VIP section is?"

"VIP? Wow, I didn't realize the cute little boy with the little dick was such a big roller. Yeah, VIP is at the very front of the ship, at the top deck."

"Thanks." I was ready to leave but the girl grabbed my arm.

"Wait," she said. "You're sweet, and cute, even if I'm not into guys with little dicks. I'll let you suck my tits if you want. The milk will give you a stiffy that'll last all day. You can give your girlfriend a marathon fuck, she her what a sexy little stud you are." She offered her tits up to me, pointing both nipples towards my mouth, smiling the whole time like an innocent little girl.

The idea of laying Loli down and fucking her like a stud seemed to good to resist. "Yeah, thank you." I reached out and gently tweaked the girl's nipples, making them hard. I then sucked on each one, using only my lips and tongue. I saw her bite her lower lip. She purred like a kitten, so I sucked a little harder. Her milk was delicious.

"No more," she huffed lustfully and pulled away. She was fingering her little cunt. "Any more and your cock might break in half. I have to go. I need a cock I can fuck now. Goodbye." And she ran off.

I watched her little ass bounce as she went. Instantly my cock was hard. Harder than it had ever been before. Even the balls felt heavier, like they were made of iron. I felt so fucking horny I couldn't help but peel my thong down and look at my cock. It was still just five inches, but it was five inches of iron-hard, bitch-breaking, pussy-killing, jaw-breaking power. I started jacking off right there. But no, my hand wasn't going to be good enough. I needed Loli's pussy, and I was going to find it.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers
12