Aphrodite's Shell Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

"Maybe this was a mistake," she said. "I don't want to cheat and Chad, especially in a dirty bathroom like some shameless slut. I am not that kind of girl. Find someone else to suck your big stupid cock." She was angry, but her voice was breaking from her obvious arousal. She couldn't stop looking at his crotch. She turned away and headed for the day. I almost spurted when I saw how cute her little ass was in the light pink thong.

"Bitch!" Marcus grabbed her by the shoulder and spun her around. "You're not leaving here until I got what I came here to get." He grabbed her by both shoulders and lifted her up to his face, forcing a powerful, smothering kiss. I could hear his large tongue probing her little mouth, smacking wetly against her pink lips as she moaned desperately. She was so short that her head had only come up to his upper chest, so now her little feet dangled in the air helplessly. She struggled, but it was futile.

Marcus dropped her and she fell on ass with a loud smack. She whined from the pain as Marcus grabbed her by the hair and lifted her back to her feet. With two violent whips of his giant arms he tore the pink bikini off her body, one hand tossing the top into a urinal, the other hand tossing the thong into the stalls. Miraculously it landed right on my head and I could instantly smell the pussy-juice in the damp material.

I ducked down just in case either of them were looking where the thong went, not wanting to give away my position. I pulled the thong from my head and looked at it. It was so small that it looked like something for a large doll. I was scared of being caught so I hid instead of watching, but then a loud gasp caught my attention.

"I hope you're ready to suck this cock you were so keen on staring at earlier," Marcus said. His voice was threatening."

"Hoy fuck!" the girl gasped. "I didn't think . . . I didn't think it was that big!"

I peeked up again to see. She was on her knees, her face was a mixture of awe and fear. In both hands she held up what looked like a thick black snake, so thick that her hands could not fit around it at all. Marcus's cock was a monstrosity. At first she just looked at it, the bulbous head dangling centimeters from her puckered mouth. The look on her face was that of an innocent child playing with a strange new toy, but slowly it dawned on her that this was not a toy. It was a cock, and it was going to fuck her. She was terrified now.

"Please, I'm sorry," she pleaded with Marcus's monster cock. "I'm sorry I teased you. I'm sorry I wiggled my ass at you and told you my favorite flavor was chocolate. Please, please don't fuck me with this." She was crying from her wide, terrified eyes.

"Stop pretending, ho." Marcus grabbed her by the back of her head and shoved forward, his mammoth head splitting its way into her pink mouth. It took a fair bit of shoving just to get the head in, and after that the poor little minx could barely take two inches of Marcus's thick meat before she started to gag. Her eyes bulged, spit was dribbling from her nose, and her little chest convulsed as she tried vainly to breathe.

"Fucking pathetic." Marcus pulled his cock out of her little mouth with a loud 'pop.' Thick lines of saliva still connected his cock to her chin, and they broke as she coughed painfully. With a sudden, violent motion he flung her to the tiled ground where her head smacked against the floor. "Get your ass up, you worthless slut. Can't even suck a dick." With his giant hands he picked her up by her tiny waist and set her up in a doggy position, there was nothing she could do to stop him.

He pried open her legs a little and I could see her pussy. It was the same color as her white skin, it was dripping, and it was tiny. It was probably the smallest pussy I had ever seen. Marcus stuck his index finger in just to probe her, and just that stretched her out remarkably. She squealed as Marcus slowly finger fucked here. "MMMAAHH!!" She cried "That's bigger than my boyfriend!"

"My finger?" Marcus asked skeptically. "My finger is bigger than your boyfriend's cock?"

The girl couldn't respond with words but she bit her lip and moaned in affirmation. She was wiggling, trying desperately to get away, but Marcus held her tight.

"No shit? Well, if you're having this much trouble taking my finger than this is really going to fuck you up." With no more warning Marcus got into position behind her, lowering his muscular ass behind her soft little rear. He rubbed the length of his thick serpent along her small buttocks before finally pressing the pulsing head against her dripping honey-hole. His cock-head was bigger than her pussy was, and for a long moment nothing happened. I hoped Marcus wouldn't do it, thinking that such a size difference in genitals would surely kill the girl, and she must have been thinking the same thing as she cried and begged him to stop.

But then Marcus made his thrust. One sudden, violent thrust and six inches of his thick meat rocketed into her tiny sugar-pocket. Less than half of Marcus's cock was in, but that was all that would go apparently. There was a sickening moment of silence as the little girl gasped, but then she started screaming, and Marcus unleashed himself upon her. He was fucking her in earnest now, trying to fit in the mile of cock he had to offer, but she couldn't take half of it. He grabbed her by her pink hair and held her up in the air, only his hand and his cock keeping her up as he harshly pumped her like a cheap condom. "Slut! Slut! You are a fucking, worthless, cock-hungry slut!" he yelled as he fucked her.

What followed was about ten minutes of the most brutal fucking I had ever witnessed. It got to the point that she couldn't even scream anymore. Marcus's eyes went white and he seemed to lose his mind as he raped that petite victim, his third leg pushing her across the bathroom floor like a mob. It was like watching a horse rape a kitten, and to my shame, I was jerking off frantically as I watched. Seeing this tiny, innocent, little girl being permanently destroyed by this black giant terrified me, because it made me think of what could happen to Loli, but I was also aroused and jealous, jealous that I couldn't fuck a woman like this.

Finally Marcus was reaching his climax, but it was already far too late for the little girl. He lifted her up in his arms like a toy and then walked over to the stalls. I ducked down to hide and prayed he wouldn't find me. Thankfully he kicked down the door to the stall next to me. I peeked over and saw him leaning the girl over the toilet. Her head went into the bowl as he made his final thrusts into her and began to cum.

Every muscle in his body erupted as he exploded into her. I could actually hear the semen entering her tiny womb, and I could see the semen shoot out the sides of her cunt like a high-pressure leak. There was not enough room in her for all of his semen. He pulled her up out of the toilet bowl, her hair was dripping wet and she coughed as she spat up the toilet water she had swallowed. He pulled her off of his cock (a difficult feat itself) and sat her down on the toilet facing him.

I could look into her eyes, but there was nothing in them. She was gone. Her mind was broken. Marcus aimed his still turgid cock at her adorable face and started pumping it. His face contorted in pain as he let loose the rest of his ejaculation onto her, his thick syrup covering her hair, eyes, mouth, and chin. He backed off and shook his head, almost as if he had just realized what he was doing.

"Shit," he said a little remorsefully. "Maybe I went a little too hard on her."

"There is no such thing as too hard," came a strange woman's voice with a seductive, dripping tone. "Or too big. Or too black."

Carefully, I peeked over to the bathroom entrance and saw one of the most stunning women who had ever walked the earth. It was Marcus's current girlfriend, Sophia Underland. She slowly catwalked over to Marcus on too very long legs, wearing the most deadly looking pair of stiletto's I had ever seen. Her skin was ivory white and her long hair was silver, and the swimsuit she wore was am exotic one-piece made of transparent fabric. She sparkled as she moved.

"Let me see the bitch," she demanded and Marcus backed away from the stall. Sophia trotted in and looked down at the cum-covered, destroyed little rape victim. "Beautiful. Just beautiful." Sophia licked her lips.

"I shouldn't have done this," Marcus said. "I can't hold back anymore, and she was way too small for me. I could have killed her."

"I could have arranged for her death to look like an accident, Marcus, don't worry," Sophia said as she wrapped her long arms around his bull-neck. "Accidents happen on the sea. Sometimes stupid little sluts lose their footing and fall overboard."

"Why do you hate her so much?" Marcus asked. "Why have me destroy her like this."

Sophia ran her long, pink tongue on the side of Marcus's face. "Because she is the heiress to a company that competes with my father's, and that little-dicked boyfriend of hers is the son of another of my father's rivals. If they got married and combined their wealth they could surpass me, but no one's going to marry a brainless little cock-slut like this. Do you think that she'll ever be able to go back to her faggot boyfriend after being ripped open by you godly cock? Do you think he'd want her back, knowing that his little mouse-penis can't even touch the sides of her cunt anymore?"

Sophia turned back to the broken girl and smirked. Sophia lifted one of her legs up onto the toilet seat, leveling her pussy-mound to the girl's blank face. Sophia pushed her swimsuit aside and began fingering her own cunt mere centimeters from the girl's mouth.

"I love seeing them like this," Sophia moaned. "I love seeing the way you break them, the way you conquer them. I wish I had that power. I wish I could destroy someone the way you can, lover." Sophia began fingering herself faster. Her pussy began to drip into the girl's mouth. Sophia removed her fingers and simply planted her wet vagina onto the girl's vacant face, using her nose and lips for sexual friction. "What's the name of the Chink you use to date? The one whose dike-mother won the family vacation on this ship?"

"Lolita," Marcus stated flatly.

"Lolita. Lo-li-ta," Sophia ran the name over her tongue like she was eating a pussy. She was getting closer to her own climax, and she increased the rate at which she rubbed her cunt against the defeated girl's face. "What a slutty name. What a worthless slut she must be. I hate that a little Chink slut like that is on my boat, especially one that use to date you." Sophia moaned as her orgasm approached. "I want you to rape her. I want you to break her like you broke this girl. I want you to lead her on at first, make her thing that you love her, than I want you to kill her pussy as I watch."

"What? Why?" Marcus was surprised by his girlfriend's sadistic request.

"Because it'll make me wet, that's why nigger!" Sophia yelled back. "Don't forget who has the only pussy you've never been able to break. Don't forget who pays for your fucking scholarship. Don't forget who can last in bed with you longer than any other woman." Sophia was now bashing the girl's head against the toilet. "Who? Nigger! Who owns you?"

"You, baby," Marcus answered flatly.

"That's right, baby, me! I am the best bitch you'll ever get, and I am the one you owns your freak cock and . . . OH SHIT!!!" Finally she came, her pussy erupting over the unconscious girl's face like a broken sprinkler. Her whole body convulsed like she was having a seizure. She would have fallen down had Marcus not caught her by her large, firm breasts. He expertly twisted her diamond hard nipples, prolonging her explosive orgasm. Her moans were like warm butter and her blue eyes sparkled like radioactive sapphires. As she came down she grinded her ass against Marcus's hanging cock, hardening it.

"Mmm," she mounded. "Thank you, baby. I am sorry I called you a nigger, but you know how I get when I'm horny. I just want to grab something and fuck it until it dies."

"I know baby, I know." He twisted her head back and kissed her deeply. "Lets go, the Sex Fight Tournament is in a few hours and I still want to warm up." He picked Sophia up and carried her out over her shoulder, looking like a barbaric monster dragging away a noble women so he can rape her at his lair. She giggled evilly as she kissed his muscular back.

I was terrified. Sophia wanted Marcus to rape my girlfriend, and he was going to do it. After witnessing what he had done to that little pink girl in just ten minutes I could only imagine the utter Apocalypse he would be to my girlfriend's fragile body. Worst of all, I worried that Loli would go along with it. She would not be able to resist Marcus, not looking the way he looked. He dripped masculinity and power, and despite the fact that Loli was dating me, I knew she would go for him.

I left the stall carrying my black thong along with the little pink one. My erection was as hard as ever. I went into the next stall to get a look at the girl. She was a in pretty bad shape and still unconscious, but Sophia's squirting orgasm had washed away most of Marcus's thick semen. Despite everything, she was still adorable.

I got closer and reached out to fondle her breasts. They were much tighter than Loli's and her nipples were almost the same color as her skin. I spread her legs open to see the damage done to her pussy and I gasped at the devastation I saw. Her cunt was so open I could have fit my hand into it. My cock twitched in pain as I fondled her limp body. Without thinking about it I began to masturbate over her.

She began to move and her eyes twitched open. "Help . . . me."

Somehing dark took over my mind just then, something reached into my soul and grabbed me by my turgid little cock. "Sorry slut, but I need to help myself." I spread her legs open so wide that she winced in pain and then I plunged my cock into her cum-dripping whole. It was a worthless move, she was so wide my cock didn't feel anything.

Even in all her pain she snickered at me. "You're . . . so small. Not like . . . him."

The back of my hand struck her mouth in the strongest bitch slap I could muster. Spit and semen flew from her mouth as her head jerked. "Shut up, you slut!" I took her little pink thong and stuffed it down her mouth, gagging her. "Your pussy might be used up, but I know you've got another hole just tight enough for me."

She knew what I was going for and she squealed through her gag and I grabbed her hips forward. I bent her a little, getting her tight little asshole into position, and I pushed the acorn sized head of my five inch cock against her unused ass. "Ever had it here, bitch?"

She shook her head 'no.' her giant blue eyes were streaming tears. I plunged into her without a second thought. Her eyes bulged from the pain, and for a moment I knew what it was like to be Marcus Black. It only lasted a second though as my orgasm came prematurely. After only five or six strokes in her I was done. My cock went limp as I pulled out, and a few drops of clear semen followed.

I looked at her and she seemed more angry than hurt. I slapped her again and then turned to leave. As I left the bathroom I desperately hoped that I wouldn't run into that pink girl anywhere on the cruise ship, and I tried to think up a plan to keep Loli and Marcus separated, but I wasn't having any ideas.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers