Aphrodite's Shell Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,626 Followers

"Why?"

"They're assassins, bro," my sister said, poking Mai-pa with her foot. "Assassins who kill their targets during sex."

"I do not believe that."

"Believe it," Marcus agreed. "My mistress paid a shitload to fly them out from Thailand. I don't know what Sophia was planning to use them for, but fucking up you and Lily was the least of it. When you two pulled off that upset Sophia had to pull out the big-guns."

"Rick and Dick," her cousin and uncle. Big-guns was a apt thing to call them. Their cocks were like cannons made of meat. "I still don't understand what you're even doing here."

"I told you. I wanted to check in on you, and when I found out the Mai Twins were being sent here I worried that Sophia was going to have them hurt you. Luckily by the time I got your sister had the girls otherwise occupied."

Sadie laughed dryly. "I figured one was enough, so I split the twins with Marcus. Of course one mare was never enough for this stallion. I learned that the hard way years ago."

A long look passed between Marcus and my sister, each staring into the other's eyes as if waiting for something to happen, my sister looking a little anxious as she bit her lip. I knew what she meant. Sadie had been the one who took Marcus's virginity, way back during the night of his eighteenth birthday. I had gotten him a video game, she had given him six hours of mind blowing sex. Marcus had always been a little introverted before then. He was shy and self-conscious, and he definitely was not very smooth with the ladies, but that night with my sister had transformed him. The morning after their hookup, as everyone at the party was nursing their hangovers, we all expected my slutty sister to come down from the stairs, licking her lips and bragging about what a virgin-slayer she was, but she didn't. Marcus came down, shirtless and radiating with an aura of newfound sexual awareness. He had fucked my sister so hard the night before that she bled, but she never stopped begging for more, not until he literally knocked her out with sex, and that was his first time. He was a virgin, she was a well travelled slut, but he had dominated her as easily as bull runs down a crippled matador.

Marcus had become a new man after that. He was a lady-killer, a pussy-slayer, an epic stud, God's gift to women, but no longer my friend.

"C'mon," Sadie finally broke the silence. "Let's get cleaned up."

#####

Sharing a hot-tub with my sister and Marcus felt very awkward, not only because the two of them were busy washing off layers of sticky sex from their amazing bodies, but also because they wouldn't stop flirting with each other, even while talking to me. My sister would dangle her long leg out and gently caress Marcus's substantial genitals with her foot, but only slightly as to not get him too aroused. She was very aware of how she applied soap to her slender body, making sure her hands trailed over her wet, glistening tits and dripping thighs. She'd pay special attention to massaging her breasts, getting them squeaky clean while a thick streak of dried semen remained on her face. She kept spreading her legs open and quite openly masturbating as she watched Marcus scrub down his own muscular body. His chest was a wall of muscle, and since he was standing all the water that ran down his herculean body would waterfall off of his massive hanging cock that glided over the surface of the water. He was getting hard again, slowly, despite the fact that he had just destroyed two petite women minutes before. If what I've heard about his stamina is true, he could easily burn through another half-dozen girls before staying soft.

It really looked as though my sister wanted a second round with Marcus, and judging by the thick twitches from his nether region she was going to get it.

My sister licked her lips. "Wow Marucs, you've really gotten . . . big."

"In what way?" he laughed in his deep baritone, his semi-rigid cock raising another inch upward.

"You knoooow," she said coyly, rolling her big green eyes. "You were always a tall boy, but you never stood up straight and you wore such baggy clothes. I remember when I first unwrapped you I was surprised to see what a beautiful body you actually had. That and a really, really, REALLY big cock." Her long tongue almost touched her chin this time she licked her lips.

"I thought lesbians didn't like really, really, REALLY big cock," Marcus made fun of her with a bad impression. His cock was almost ten inches now, and already so thick I don't think I could get my hand around it.

"Everyone love big cock." My sister rolled her eyes and laughed, but she opened her legs. "You did this to me," she said rubbing her unsatisfied body. "You . . . after you . . . what other men are there?"

"Have you been with any other men since me?"

"Sure. Dozens. I'm still a slut. Only one of them fucked me half as epically as you did though, and he was my cousin."

My stomach sank. She was talking about my cousin Bobby Scagliotti. I hated Bobby. Every time he came to visit he'd turn our house into his private fuck-pad, and he'd inevitable fuck any girls I liked in town. I'd have to go to sleep hearing my current crush getting her brains fucked out in the next room all night. I'm glad he never met Loli, not that that mattered anymore. Loli was with Lifeguard Rick now.

"You're cousin?" Marcus laughed. "What is it with you white people? Fucking your own cousins!"

She playfully kicked him in the balls, he slender foot knocking his chocolate plums around. "Don't judge, Mr. God's-gift-to-pussy. A girl has to do some really desperate shit to get the Marcus Black experience a second time. I knew one girl who literally tried to fuck a horse when you wouldn't call her back."

"A friend? Not talking about yourself?"

She smirked. "Not yet. I'd rather fuck the real thing." She wasn't flirting any more. She stood up and waded through the hot water. She took a hold of his massive cock and pushed it aside, stroking it and moving in so close her white breasts pillowed against his dark chest. She had to get on her tippy toes to kiss him, and when did I could see her serpent-like tongue slither into his mouth. One of his giant hands eclipsed her white ass and squeezed it, hard enough to make her whimper a little.

"Guys!" I whined. "I'm still here."

My sister was already trying to climb Marcus like a tree, but he turned to me. "Mark. This is going to happen. I need to remind your sister what a man can do. You can stay, you can go, either way, this' bitch's pussy dies tonight."

"But . . . but, I don't know what I should be doing. Mom's with that evil doctor who raped Loli's mom, and I don't know where either of them are." I was almost in tears.

Marcus looked genuinely sympathetic, but my sister was already lost in sexual arousal.

"Look," Marcus said, "Loli may be gone. Rick fucked her . . . HARD. He fucked her the same way I fuck girls. It's like if you can get deep enough up in them you hit a certain spot, and if you hit that spot hard enough the bitch just changes. Rick's cock woke up another side of Loli's personality. I've seen her. She's different now. She's . . . evil."

"You've seen her? Where?"

"Rick got her hired as a lifeguard, like him, although I don't think the captain Beverly Wolfe is happy about it. But hey, don't go looking for her man. You should just, I don't know, go get laid or something. Everyone is fucking here man. This boat is crazy."

I got out of the pool, turning so Marcus wouldn't see how stiff I had gotten watching him flirting with my sister. "I'm going to talk to her. I have to. Where's her mom. Dominique will help me."

"Dominique? Dude, Dr. Dick DESTROYED her. I don't think you want to see her either."

But it was too late. I was already slipping on a men's thong (the only clothes my mother had packed for me) that pitched a major tent with my four/five inch cock straining the lack of material. This one was dark green and shiny. "I'm going."

Marcus shrugged, then he pushed Sadie onto her back off the edge of the tub, eliciting a gasp from her. "Alright, but I think you're making a huge mistake, especially if it gets Sophia's attention again. She's the one who has been arranging all this, just to hurt all my ex-girlfriends, and she won't hesitate to send more assassins after you. She may send me after you."

"Then I'll deal with it if and when that happens," I tried to act tough, but I knew Marcus could kill me with a single punch.

"Alright. Your funeral. I'm going to finish Sadie off and then I'm headed back to Sophia's room. The Captain, her father, is having a big dinner tonight. Dick's going to announce his marriage with your mom, as is Rick with Loli. It's a big deal. I'd steer clear. I'm serious. Sophia will kill you."

"I'm going to see Loli," I said, opening the door. I was expecting (hoping) that Marcus would stop trying to stop me and would try and help me. But he didn't. All he did was stick the giant helmet of his thick cock into my sister's tight pussy, making her squeal and gasp in delight. Marcus bent over and consumed one of her small breasts into his hungry mouth, almost swallowing the whole thing. They had both forgotten me. The sex was too hot, but the outside was cold.

#####

The sun was setting and the air was cooling quickly. My tiny thong did little to protect me from the weather, but it wasn't painful, although my nipples stuck out and my hard cock felt strange. I worked my way to the massive pool area where hundreds of people had been the other day, sunbathing, swimming, and fucking by the dozens. It was a different scene now, since it was cold and we were already a couple days into the trip. The hot-tubs were still crowded with horny lovers and adventurous strangers, each Jacuzzi looked like a pot boiling over with human bodies. The pool chairs were covered in discarded swimsuits, used condoms, alcohol bottles, and the occasional over-worked slut. A cute Asian girl had been tied down to one of the pool chairs, thongs and panties binding her arms and legs down. She was gagged with a woman's bra, and judging from the state of her she had been fucked over a dozen times. Whoever had been gang-banging her was gone now, and it looked like she had been forgotten.

There were only a couple lifeguards left, a very handsome Hispanic young man and a freckled redhead girl. Each of their uniforms were extremely skimpy and almost comically pornographic. The redheads was a one-piece leotard that left her freckled tits completely bare, and her ass was only covered by a small thong. The boy's was a read thong that he had taken off and tied to his arm, wearing it like an arm band as his big cock swung free for all the ladies to admire.

Only the girl was doing a serious job though. She was watching the hot-tubs while the Hispanic boy had some blonde twenty-something bent over a potted plant. He was giving it to her ass pretty hard and she was almost crying with joy. I remembered overhearing Beverly saying Wolfe that the lifeguards weren't supposed to have sex while working. "Safety before sex." Apparently this Hispanic boy was making a very rigorous exception on this blonde's woman backdoor.

I approached the redhead. "Excuse me, is there some place that the lifeguards hang out after work, like, a faculty room or something?"

She looked me up and down and seemed unimpressed by me and my five inch erection. "And why are you wanting to know, boy-o." She had a cute Irish accent. I couldn't take my eyes of her beautiful, freckled, naked breasts.

"I . . . um . . . lost something." I lied.

"What? The other four inches of your pecker? Does it look like we run a lost and found?" She waved her hand at the mess around the pool. Swimsuits, bottles, dildos, and even a few discarded sluts.

"But-"

"Bugger off, ya bender."

"Aw Clover, don't be such a bitch," the Hispanic Lifeguard said. He had just finished up with the blonde twenty-something. He left her passed out over the potted plant, cum dripping from her ruined asshole and covering her back. She was twitching slightly. His cock was huge, shiny, and still hard. "The lifeguard's headquarters is on the second floor up those stairs, close to the pool. We all have to go there to fill out are timecards and check in our uniforms after a shift. You can't get in without a uniform. Here you can have mine. I quit."

He untied the thong from his arm and handed it to me. It was bigger than I could fill and stank of manly cock-musk, but I needed it to get to Loli.

"Wow, thanks," I said.

"Wait, what!" Clover gasped. "Mario, You can't just fucking quit, you gobshite! We're the only two on duty."

Mario just shrugged. "No one's going to drown in a fucking hot-tub, and if they do, fuck 'em. This whole 'safety before sex' thing is bullshit. I ain't gonna go another eight hours watching all this ripe pussy waking around and not getting any myself. I know you feel the same, Clover. I saw the way you watched me fuck that blonde bitch. You were jealous."

"N-no I was not!" she cried, blushing. Her nipples began to stand up, and I don't think it was because of the cold.

"Bitch, don't lie. Your Irish pussy is dripping for this Latin cock. Don't worry sweetie, you're going to get it too."

He shocked me by grabbing the front of Clover's red leotard, right below her breasts. He pulled, and ripped the uniform all the way down to her freckled pussy. She gasped and looked surprised, but it was undeniable that she was aroused. Her breasts rolled with her every labored breath.

"N-n-no. I don't . . . I don't-"

"Bitch, stop lying." His hand slapped up into her moist cunt, causing her to squeal in surprised, erotic shock. His other hand groped one of her tits and squeezed it so hard it looked ready to pop. Her eyes were fogged over by sexual vertigo.

"I . . . we can't."

"My room or yours?" Mario asked.

"N-no . . ."

"My room or yours?"

"Please . . . stop-"

"I'll fuck you right here, you stupid bitch. I know you want my cock. So where are you going to take it?"

She swallowed, bit her lip, and surrender. "My room. My room is closer."

"Your sister going to be there?"

"M-maybe."

"I'm going to fuck her too if she is. Your whole Irish clan needs my hot Latin dick," Mario chuckled to himself. Her grabbed Clover by the waist and with surprising strength plucked her up and draped her over his shoulder like a caveman claiming a woman. Every muscles in his tight, toned body stood out, her large ass eclipsing his head. He slapped her ass and she yelped happily.

"Later homes," he said to me, and then carried off his fresh prize. her face hung near his tight ass, and she looked stupidly joyful.

All I could think of was Loli, and being manly enough to carry her off like that for a sex that she's practically starving for. I peeled my green thong off and kicked it away, putting on the sweaty, cum-stained red ones that had been Mario's The anal-floss was more comfortable, but the crotch was very loose and my small erection barely made a dent in it the hanging sack. Still, it had the lifeguard insignia on it, so I figured it would work.

#####

The first thing I saw when I walked into the lifeguard headquarters was two people fucking. A tall, handsome yet feminine young man in his early twenties was bend over a couch, hanging on for dear life as his ass was being torn up by a short, stocky Asian woman with a deep tan and very short hair. She yelled in a deep voice that she was cumming, and when she pulled out of his ass I saw that she had cock much bigger than his. This woman/man was clearly a tranny, and she/he had was just finishing up. The feminine boy moaned in blissful agony as the Asian tranny deposited what seemed like a massive load into his rectum, and then deposited the rest all over his well toned ass.

"Good work today, bitch," the tranny said in a deep voice. "Your ass is accepting my cock easier than it once did. You're becoming quite a nice fit."

"Thank . . . thank you Mio."

"You're welcome slut. Now clean up my cock. Suck it spotless. My girlfriend hates it when I come home with some faggot's ass on my dick." She grabbed his head and he obediently started sucking her cock, barely making it to the base without choking.

"Can I help you, pipsqueak?" the tranny turned to me. Her eyes feel to my baggy thong and she looked confused. "Are you a lifeguard? I didn't see you during the training, and you've never been in the station before."

My heart was beating like a bomb waiting to explode. I had to come up with a lie. "I . . . uh . . . work at one of Sophia Underland's private pools." That was a complete lie, but it was the best I could do. I just had to hope that it sounded convincing. I figured Sophia was such a rich bitch that she might have her own private pool, even if it would be hard to hide on a yacht.

The Asian man-woman's eyes went wide and her jaw dropped. "One of Miss Underland's private . . . oh my . . . SIR! I'm sorry I didn't recognize you." She pulled out of her bitch's throat so fast that her cocked snapped up and slapped him in the face. She stood at attention and saluted. "Are you here for an inspection? A test? Would you like to use my body as your personal sex-toy?"

I was surprisingly tempted by the last question, but gay men and trannies weren't my thing. "No . . . um . . . is the new recruit here? Lolita Kwon?"

"Sir, yes sir. As per Miss Underland's instructions she had been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant to match her fiancé, Rick Underland, and we have submitted ourselves as her sexual domination."

"Her sexual . . . domination?"

"Sir, yes sir. Rank and submission are essential to the order of the ship. This cadet here is one rank below me, and I use him QUITE thoroughly, as is your right for either of us." Just to make her point she bent over, reached back, and spread open her muscular ass-cheeks, revealing a dark anal ring and some of the largest testicles I had ever seen. "Please use me however you wish, sir. I am your bitch. You own me."

Her attitude was very strange. On one hand she was very loud and commanding, but on the other she was submitting to me completely. Part of me believed that and ass was an ass, so it wouldn't be really gay if I fucked her, but her balls were sooooo huge they were impossible to ignore. Also, her ass looked powerful enough to snap my dick off.

"Um, no thank you. I'm actually looking for Lolita Kwon. Where can I find her?"

The tranny stood back up and pointed towards a hallway. "In the Lieutenant's lounge sir. No doubt enjoying more premarital sex with Lieutenant Rick."

"She's . . . they've been having sex? They fuck?"

"Like champions sir," she said in awe.

#####

The Lieutenant's lounge was a much nicer room than the cadet's room, but it was still basically a locker-room, except that it had a little gym and a hot tub. I was so crushed by the confirmation of Loli willingly having sex with the asshole who defeated her in the sex-fight that I didn't realize I wasn't alone.

A skinny, tall girl with long black hair tied up in a braid was sitting in on one of the benches, mastebating with her bare hands. One fingered her hairless pussy while the other cupped her naked breast. Her uniform had been pulled mostly off, and hung off one of her legs.

"Oh, finally," she huffed in a sexy French accent. "I have been waiting zo long for zomeone to come and fuck me. My shift was so long and boring. Eight hours without having ze zexiness. Iz hell, no?"

She pulled her wet hand up and sucked the pussy juice off her fingers, and I was instantly hard.

"But wait," she said. "Who are you?"

"Oh, it's cool," I smugly lied. "I'm Lieutenant Mark. I work at Sophia Underland's private pool." I was so ready to get my dick sucked by this French hottie that I already began pulling my thong down, all five inches of cock springing forth.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,626 Followers