Aphrodite's Shell Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,624 Followers

But her cute nose scrunched up in suspicion. "Impossible. I work for ze Madame directly. I am her official pussy-licker at the pool. I have never seen you there." She looked disdainfully at my average penis. "And I know that ze Madame would never allow something so . . . infantile in her presence."

Just then I heard two voice coming from the hallway, and they were headed straight for the lounge.

"Aw, zat will by Captain Wolfe. I am going to report you to her, you naughty boy, and you'll be tossed off ze ship. Captain Wolfe! Captain Wolfe! Captain-"

THUD!

I am not proud of what I did but I was in a severe panic and could think of nothing else. I punched her in the stomach so hard the wind was knocked out of her, and her long, elegant tongue stuck out as she tried to scream but only quietly whimper. There was no time. I had to finish this bitch.

I tucked her head under my armpit, reach down, and clutched her hot pussy. I lifted her up so she was upside down, and then I jumped.

SLAM!

Her head struck the ground with the momentum of both our bodies behind it. She was knocked out instantly and fell to the floor, her perfect breasts jiggling as she came to a rest.

The two voice were at the door.

I pulled the French girl up and stuffed her into an open locker, and I was surprised to see there was enough room for two in there, so when the door started to open I jumped in as well, slamming the locker behind me. There wasn't much room left, and we were completely flesh to flesh, our swimsuits pushed down to your knees. She moaned slightly but was out cold. Her body felt amazing, and it smelled ever better. My cock was hard and stabbing into her, causing my groin to hurt, so I kept trying to shift her around.

"Where's that French slut?" a voice said. "I wanted to test out that cunt-licking tongue of hers."

Loli! LOLI! That was Loli talking.

I peered out of the small ventilation slots to see her, and when I did my heart (and cock) almost burst. She was so fucking sexy. She was completely naked except for a tight lifeguards jacket that was open to reveal her firm breasts. Her hair was tied up in a cute, loose knot, and she was loudly popping some pink bubblegum.

"I guess she had better things to do than satisfy some nymphomaniac bitch." Another voice said. That was Captain Beverly Wolfe. I had seen her before but I was again stunned by her pinup quality beauty. She was tall, leggy, long blonde hair hung to her perfect ass, and her flawless big breasts defied gravity. She was wearing her super tiny sling bikini, hands on her curvy hips as she regarded the much shorter Loli.

"Oh well," Loli shrugged, slipping off her jacket. "You can eat me instead."

"E-excuse me?" Beverly asked, offended and surprised.

"Pussy. Mine. Eat it. How dumb do I have to dumb-down my words so you can understand? I want you to get on your knees and eat my cunt. Now." Loli even sat on the bench, spreading her legs and pointing towards her pretty pussy, popping a bubble of gum ass she did so.

"I . . . excuse . . listen," Beverly laughed, trying to shrug off how surprised she was, taking a wide stance to seem dominant. "I get that you're new here, and that Miss Underland has taken a liking to you, now that you're marrying her cousin, but that doesn't change a single fucking rule of this ship. You are a lieutenant, a rank you don't deserve, but it allows you to use any rank below you on the ship in any way you want. Want to fuck a cadet? They can't say no. Want a maid to lick your asshole? Tell her to pucker-up. But you cannot, CANNOT, tell ME what to do. I am a fucking captain. I outrank you. In fact, why don't you get on your knees and eat my ass you little . . . what are you laughing at?!?!"

Loli was laughing, and massaging her pussy. "They only way I'd ever eat your ass was if my fiancé's cum was dripping from it. But according to him that hasn't ever happened, has it? Rick has fucked every hole worth fucking on this ship, male or female, but he still hasn't done you, has he? He fucked all your friends in high school, but you were never invited to the post-prom orgy, were you? He fucked your stupid little sister so hard that she still dreams about him, and all you got to do was walk in on them. He WRECKED that worthless slut's virginity, ruined her for other men, and all you can do is masturbate and cry about it."

A single tear rolled down Beverly's stunning face. "You bitch. You're just as cruel as Rick is."

"And that's why I'm marrying him, skank. I'm marrying the man that you are so in love with it makes you wet the bed at night. Because I can handle him. I can handle all that man and give it back just as hard. And you, you couldn't even stop him from turning your sister into the mindless little cock-slave that you secretly wish to be."

"BITCH!"

SLAP!

Beverly's hand was a blur as she slapped Loli, sending her gum flying across the room. Loli was surprised by not hurt or cowed at all. Her messy black bangs half-masked her angry, perfect Asian eyes as she stared daggers right up at Beverley's face.

CRACK!

Suddenly Loli threw an uppercut that went between Beverly's large breasts and struck her in the chin. She almost left the ground as she fell back, landing loudly on her sexy rump. She looked dazed and hurt sitting there.

CRACK!

Loli's shin came up as she kicked Beverly in the head, sending her flat to the ground, large tits bouncing like beach balls. Loli stood over Beverly's collapsed body, swaggering her hips like a stripper. She kicked Beverly's shoulder down so that she was flat on her back, and then she place a foot right between her large breasts, pinning her to the ground.

"Things work differently now," Loli told Beverly in a cold, cruel voice. "You're still the captain, I'm still a lieutenant, but all you really need to know is that you are my bitch. I am going to fuck you in ways that I know you wish Rick would fuck you, but he'll never touch you. I'm going to tie you to the wall and make you watch as my fiancé and I have a sex-marathon on our honeymoon tomorrow night, and it'll be your job to clean me up afterwards. That'll be the closest you ever get to him, by eating my tired, beaten, satisfied pussy like the good little slave you are. Understand?"

"I . . . I," Beverly gasped and cried.

"'I, I, I WHAT' you stupid cunt?" Loli screamed.

"I . . . I would like that . . . mistress." Beverly submitted. Loli had defeated her.

Loli chuckled evilly. Then she squatted down on Beverly's face and said "Now eat my pussy pretty girl, it's your new job."

Within seconds Loli began to moan and writhe erotically on top of Beverly's face, the sounds of her lips and her tongue smacking against pussy filled the room. The muscles in Loli's core really stood out as her pleasure quickly rose, and she started to grind more roughly on Beverly's face, forcing her hips down and up so that the defeated Captain's head kept hitting the ground. Loli was humping her head into the ground.

I felt terrible, not just for Beverly but mostly for myself. Marcus was right, Loli had changed. Something dark and twisted has been awoken in her, something sadistic and cruel. She reminded me of her mother for the first time in my life, except even Dominique had never been such a bitch.

"Good girl," Loli moaned. "Good little slut. Just like your sister. Know your place."

I kept flipping the French girl's unconscious body around trying to get a better view, and when I felt a warm, moist, insanely comfortably embrace around my cock I knew I had done something wrong. I had accidentally position her over me, and she fell down, right onto my rigid cock. I tried to pull out, but my ass just hit the wall, so I'd push back it. I tried pulling her off but she kept falling back down. I tried grabbing her soft, plump tits to pry her off, but all I did was twist her nipples.

Pretty quickly I realized I wasn't trying to get her off. I was fucking her. I was totally raping this girl I had just knocked out, and it felt amazing. I kept telling myself it was wrong, that it was an accident, but I remembered what I had done to that pink haired girl in the bathroom the other day, and I realized that there was no excuse. I wanted to cum in this hot pussy, and her consent was not required.

"Oh god! You stupid bitch! Finally!" Loli screamed, arching her back so far that she almost made on arch over Beverly, her hands resting on the blonde's golden thighs. I could hear Beverly sputtering and choking underneath Loli, indicating that my ex-girlfriend was having a very wet orgasm.

The sight and sounds of the lesbian domination going on in the room outside were too much for me to bear, and I started to climax as well. I choked down a moan as my cock started to unleash a few hot spurts into the mouth, tight pussy I had pinned against the inside of the locker. With barely enough room to thrust I really just came standing still, which was a very strange feeling, but it was still amazing.

"Wait . . . what . . . what ze,"

Oh shit! The French girl was waking up. She was about to scream when I covered her mouth with my hand, muffling her, and my other hand dove down to her pussy to stimulate her small clit, my cock still leaking inside of her. Amazingly her soft body started to shake and liquid dripped down my penis, tickled my balls, and then fell to the floor. She was cumming. I must have been stimulating her in her sleep. My cock slipped out and I tried to push it back in, but the only hole I found was the tight ring of her ass. I pushed in, and her own sexual fluids lubricated my entry. She really tried to scream, but I was still muffling her and as another orgasm shook through her body she was pushed back to the edge of unconsciousness. I had enough room to thrust now and I did, quick little thrusts punishing her tight backdoor.

Luckily Loli was still making too much noise to hear us, as she finished coming down from her climax and got to her feet, her strong knees wobbling a little and here pussy still dripping onto Beverly's heaving breasts.

"Did . . . did you enjoy that, cow?" Loli panted. "That's the closest you're ever getting to Rick, unless of course you want to eat out your sister." Loli laughed and walked across the room to pick up her lifeguard jacket and slipped it back on. On her way out she delivered a brutal kick to Beverly's kidney.

OOMPH!

Beverly squealed in pain as the air left her lungs, and Loli just laughed again before leaving the room.

The French girl I was stabbing in the ass also came down, her last orgasm getting to her head and knocking her back to sleep. Her body went very stiff for a moment, pushing on my cock so hard another spurt came out, but then she went limb and passed out. Her eyes were still open but they were a vacant, happy stare, and her pussy started to leak out all the built up cum as her body simply let go.

I looked out of the vent and saw that Loli was long gone, but Beverly was still there, crumpled on the floor clutching her side, crying.

I knew I couldn't wait for her to leave, that could take hours, so I just decided to get out of the locker and walk out, hoping she was in too much pain to stop me. I slowly opened the locker and stepped out, allowing the unconscious French lifeguard to slip to the bottom of the locker, and my semi-rigid cock slapped against her face, coating it in the mixture of our cum.

I thought about sneaking out but then I had a bold idea. I bold, risky idea.

"Excuse me," I said to Beverly Wolfe.

"What . . . (sob) . . . who?"

Before she could scream or react too poorly I told her everything, spilling my guts about the last few days of my life. I told her about Loli's mother Dominique winning tickets for the Aphrodite's Shell after a sex-fight, about having to bring my evil mother and sister aboard, about Loli cheating on me, about my old friend Marcus Black becoming a slave to Sophia Underland, and finally about Sophia arranging for Rick and Dick to fuck Loli and Dominique, just because Loli and Marcus use to date. It finally occurred to me that I was not the central character in this story, I was really just a side character in a much larger epic that was mostly about Loli and Marcus. It was their old relationship which had caused all this mess, and I was just a bystander.

"So what are you going to do," Beverly asked.

She had stopped crying a while ago and needed to take a shower to wash away Loli's cum and the stink of shame. I showered with her to wash away the smell of the French girl, who was thankfully still knocked out in the locker I had stuffed her in. I felt very inadequate next to Beverly. she was six feet tall, curved in a way that made me think of Wonder Woman mixed with a Barbie Doll, and her blonde hair practically sparkled when wet. My eyes were only level to her pointy, pink nipples, which made me feel like a child despite the fact that I was only a few years younger than her.

"First I'm going to find Loli's mother, Dominique. She'll want revenge against Dick and Rick for defeating her in the sex-fight, and I think she'll help me get Loli back."

"I saw that sex-fight," Beverly said as she applied a copious amount of liquid soap to her large breasts, lathering them in a layer of bubbles. "Dick mopped the floor with her . . . literally! I don't know how much help she'll be against the Underlands. They are a powerful family, not to mention the owners of this ship."

"I know. That's why I need help. How many Underlands are there?"

"Dozens, but aboard the ship right now, only four. There is Sophia Underland, who is expected to succeed her father as the head of the family and inherit their trillion-dollar corporation. Her father is aboard to, Captain Bjorn Underland. He's a handsome man, and the one time I met him I thought I was looking at Zeus, or Odin, or some ancient god of masculine perfection. There's Dick and Rick Underland, Sophia's uncle and cousin. They're from a somewhat alienated part of the family. They're poorer and less politically involved, but Sophia has taking a liking to them. You're going to need a lot of help, little boy. Rick could rip you apart with one hand, even while giving your girlfriend the best sex she could ever imagine."

As Beverly mentioned Rick I saw an immediate change in her body. Her voice became more labored and heavy, her breasts heaved, her nipples stood up at attention, her hips rolled. It was taking every ounce of control she had not to reach down and finger herself right in front of me.

"I don't get it," I whined. "Rick is a total asshole. He treats you like shit and fucked your sister. How can you love him so much?"

Beverly shivered. "I . . . I don't know. I know it seems so fucked up, but I really am in love with him, even though I have no good reason to be. I think . . . I think it is because of the way he treats me. I was always treated like a star, Mark, everyone encouraged me to do great things. I was always a top athlete, my grades were beyond perfect, and everyone I knew couldn't stop telling my how beautiful I was. But Rick was different. He didn't seem to give a shit about any of my gold medals, or grades, or my mind. When everyone called me 'beautiful' he called me a 'worthless slut.' When everyone said I was smart he said I was a stupid, cock-hungry whore in denial. When I matched the world record for the 100 meter sprint, all he said was that my tits looked good bouncing in my sports bra. On my birthday my boyfriend Justin got my roses and jewelry, but Rick got me a half empty jar of anal lubricant and a box of extra large condoms with a note that said 'have fun tonight.' I . . . I tried to put one of those condoms onto Justin. I was so fucking horny I couldn't see straight. But the condom wouldn't fit. It was too big, and it kept slipping off."

By now Beverly was fingering herself, and twisting one of her nipples frantically. She didn't even seem to see me right next to her, and despite my embarrassment I found myself fondling my cock again, even though I had just cum minutes earlier.

"Rick . . . Rick is everything I want in a man," she gasped, coming to a small orgasm. "He isn't soft, or polite, or predictable. He's a fucking beast, and he owns it. I hated him when he turned my sister into a slut, she had been so smart and dedicated to school before he made her a mindless cocksucker, but when I saw what he did to her, the way he destroyed her, I knew that was something I wanted to go through. I wanted Rick to fuck me and destroy my perfect, boring life with his giant cock."

I couldn't take anymore of this. It upset me to see this beautiful, proud woman so in love with a man who would treat her as nothing more than a living sex-toy, but I needed her help.

"Hey, listen," I said. "You don't want to see Rick and Loli get married, do you?"

She shook her head, biting her lip.

"Well neither do I. Will you help me stop them?"

She inhaled deeply, her breasts thrusting out even more. "Yes. Anything for Rick."

"Alright. First things first. We need to go get Loli's mom."

#####

The line leading into the bathroom filled the hallway, made up completely of the ship's most unattractive men, many of which had obviously come on the cruise alone. Suddenly I didn't feel like such a loser. At least I come to the party with some girls, I wasn't the weirdo coming alone and still expecting to pick something up. Pussy attracts pussy. Even I know that.

At this rate getting into the bathroom was going to take an out, and someone had told us that Dominique was in there. Luckily, I was with Captain Wolf. Beverly looked incredibly sexy and intimidating in her sling-shot bikini, her large breasts heaving imperiously as she pushed her way through the line.

"Out of the way. Coming through. Official lifeguard business. Fuck off." She didn't even look the men in the face as she shoved them aside, regarding them as little more than trash.

"Hey, bitch, you can't treat us this way," one scary looking dude with a skull tattooed on his chest said. "This is our gangbang."

"Is it?" Beverly asked, pretending to be surprised. She then brought one of her knees up into his crotch so hard his feet left the floor. He fell to the dirty floor clutching his busted balls and Beverly stood over him. "Who the fuck else wants a piece of this?"

But that was the wrong thing for a sexy bombshell like Beverly Wolf to say. All of the men began to eye her hungrily, like starving men seeing a dinner of steak and lobster for the first time in years. I understood what they were seeing. In terms of idealized beauty, the kind that we've all been led to believe in by Playboy and erotic fiction, Beverly Wolf was second only to Sophia Underland. She was a goddess.

The men started to crowd around her, literally salivating over her large breasts and ass. "She can't take us all." "If we all rush her at once." "She'd be a good gang-bang piece."

"Mark," she said to me. "Go get Loli's mother. I'll handle these losers."

"But-"

"Go," she said, flashing me a confident smile. "I can handle myself."

I rushed into the bathroom as the first wave of rapists tried to jump Beverly, and the last thing I heard was the sound of men groaning and bones breaking.

The bathroom stank. It was probably the most fucking disgusting place I had even been in on the Aphrodite's Shell. The place was obviously neglected and hadn't been cleaned since the boat set sail, but this was a fairly obscure corner on the ship. I couldn't imagine what Dominique was doing down here, but then I saw.

Dominique Kwon was leaning against the far wall, her muscular legs tied up so that they were perpetually spread eagle, her mouth held open by a ring-gag. She was coated in layers of semen, literally dripping with it, her pornographic tattoos were barely visible beneath the caked layers, and across her forehead someone had written the word 'TOILET' in purple lipstick. I recognized the color as belonging to Sophia Underland. Loli's mother must have been down here since yesterday night when Doctor Dick defeated her in the sex-fight, which meant Sophia had done this to her just out of sadistic humor. Dominique had been tied up here, at the receiving end of limitless gang-bang for over 24 hours.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,624 Followers