Aphrodite's Shell Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It broke my heart to see that way she was looking down at Rick' huge penis, but it made my cock hard at the same time.

"You, garçon," Sophia turned to me, holding out one feminine, slender hand. I was so terrified that I almost pissed in my tiny thong, but she didn't recognize me. "Give me a glass of that vodka"

I held out the tray to her, shaking a little in fear, but she didn't even look me in the face as she took two glasses from the tray. One she drank immediately, sucking the drugged-vodka down faster. The other she held out of her thrusting hips, aiming to spill it directly onto he emasculate vulva.

"Kneel," she commanded Marcus. He obediently complied, and as she poured the vodka onto her perfect pussy her licked it up with strong strokes of this thick tongue.

"Fuck yeah! Let's get wasted!" My mother took three shots from me, also not bothering to look me in the face. She downed two of them right away, and the third she stuck between her massive tits. Doctor Dick leaned down and sucked the vodka from her chest, violently squeezing my mother's breasts as he did so.

"Bring the rest of that over here, tiny," Lifeguard Rick demanded. I almost wept as I had to stand just a foot away from my cock-sucking girlfriend as the man who stole her greedily took shot after shot from my tray. He drank the vodka like it was water, and soon there was just one shot left.

"Open up bitch," Rick ordered Loli. "Daddy has a treat for you."

Lolita sucked all the way off of his huge dick, popping off the head with a satisfied little smile. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue in sexual submission, eagerly awaiting whatever her new owner had for her. Rick took the last shot and poured it down her throat, and she moaned happily as the alcohol entered her stomach, mixing with the sperm she had already swallowed from earlier.

"Oh Rick," she mewed. "You're such a fucking hot . . . MARK!"

Lolita's mascara-painted eyes were looking right up at me in shock, embarrassment, anger, and annoyance. Suddenly everyone was looking at me, and everyone there who knew me was gaping in shock. My mother gasped my named allowed as Dick growled in annoyance at me unannounced presence. Marcus looked surprised by not angry. Sophia knew me, and she was practically growing fangs as her crystal blue eyes burned with hatred. Captain Underland and Lifegaurd Rick had never seen me before, so they just looked confused.

"I . . . I feel horny," Sophia suddenly moaned. "I mean . . . way hornier than usual." Her inner-thighs were glistening as a small river of pussy-juice flowed freely from her swollen cunt.

"Me . . . fuck . . . me too," my mother added. her nipples were so erect that they looked like dark pink traffic cones, and her knees began to wobble a little.

"Holy shit! My cock feels like it's about to split in half," Doctor Dick growled. His cock was indeed larger and more erect than ever. Its twisted, wooden appearance grew into a hideous, contorted piece of muscle.

"What's happening to everyone?" Captain Underland asked as his own large genitals began to take on a life of their own. The party had gone from a mere orgy to a full blown sex-riot. People were not longer engaging in mild group sex, they were violently raping each other and passing out from exhaustion. Expensive dresses and lingerie were shredded by ravishing hands. Breasts and asses were squeezed to the point of popping. Cocks and pussies were slamming against each other like animals fighting to the death, and the losers were screaming in a insane mix of pleasure and pain. My sister Sadie and Beverly Wolf were holding their own, beating back the rapist hordes with their fists and legs, but they never stopped feeding them either. I saw Beverly grab a handful of drugged-cake and literally shove it between the legs of a young, nubile rich-girl. Her naked pussy soaked in the aphrodisiac, and within a second she pounced onto the nearest young man and began to rape him.

"Mark," Loli whined, massaging her aching small tits. "What have you done to us?"

"I've drugged you," I said. "I've drugged all of you. Get ready to start tripping balls."

Sophia was barely able to stand as her pussy literally dripped onto the floor, but she was still able to speak. "Marcus!" she screamed at her now erect love. "Kill him! Kill that little faggot!"

#####

I had been hoping that Marcus would go easy on me, considering that we were once best friends, but those hopes were shattered when his colossal black fist swung up into my chin in a devastating uppercut. I was thrown through the air like a spiked volleyball, but my fall was broken by the large breasts of an unconscious partier. I rolled off of her sticky body just in time to avoid Marcus's foot plummeting down on my head, which instead sunk into the gut of the unconscious woman. Even though she was out, she still heaved in pain.

Marcus continued to chase after me like an ebony giant, but he got stuck in the crowd as dozens of horny white women literally began to jump him, which would have been a typical experience for him but for that fact that these white women were drugged out of their minds, and Marcus was too. He violently slapped one small girl away, before picking up a slightly bustier one and tossing her into two others. One girl started sucking the head of his cock though, and this caused him to lose focus. His strong hands picked her up by the waist, lifted her into the air, and then violently slammed her down on his pulsing twelve inches of cock. The insertion was so sudden and so large for her small frame that I could actually see his cock bulging in her stomach. He growled like a lion as she started to cry, and they looked each other in the eyes as she passed out. No sooner did he pull her limp body off of his woman-destroyer than another woman jumped on, this one clearly older and more experienced. After that Marcus was gone, overwhelmed by a tidal wave of white women starving for big, black cock.

I wasn't safe yet though, because out of nowhere a shapely white leg slammed against my gut, the shit hitting my stomach with the force of a baseball-bat. As I was thrown to my ass and heaved in pain, I saw my mother standing over me. She was breathing so heavily that her large breasts shook, and her swollen pussy was practically slobbering with cum. Her nipples looked sharp enough to cut glass.

"You little shit!" she yelled, slamming her heel down onto my balls. I cried and whimpered as she dug them into the sex-stained carpet. "You've always been a disappointment. I can't believe something with such a small dick could come out of my pussy, especially considering how large the ones that go in always are. Well no more, I'm going to turn you into another daughter."

She was going to grind my balls to paste. I had to do something. I leaned back, although it hurt my scrotum, and I kicked her right in her overripe cunt, my heel actually penetrating a few inches deep.

She squealed in pleasure, soaking my foot in cum, and she stepped off my balls. She wasn't done though, as her hands grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet. She smiled evilly at me, and then shoved my head between her massive breasts, the jelly-like flesh swallowing me whole as I began to suffocate. I squirmed but it was no use, my mother was stronger than I was and she was holding me off the ground. She was going to smother me with her breasts till I passed out, and then who knows what would follow.

But I felt one of her pointy nipples pressing against my mouth, and I instinctively latched onto it like a newborn babe. Despite how large and firm my mother's tits are they are natural, and for some reason she never stopped lactating after she had me, so as I sucked my mouth was filled with warm, strange tasting milk. For my mother this feeling was too orgasmic to resist, and I could feel my feet touching the ground as her knees began to wobble. I sucked harder, gulping down mouthfuls of milk and biting her a little, making her nipple so long that I was almost sucking it down my throat.

"Oh . . . you little bastard . . . that feels so good." My mother's arms melted like butter and she let go, stumbling backwards and knees made of jelly.

I was free. More than that, the stomach full of milk revitalized me, and I suddenly felt ready to run a marathon. I grabbed my quivering, busty mother by her tangles of brown hair, and then slammed her head into the nearest table.

CRACK!

Glasses and plates of food were knocked to the floor, and now my mother was bent over and prone. Her gaping cunt was gushing like slice of fruit, and although I knew my cock was so small she wouldn't even feel it, there were other ways I could fuck her.

"Fuck you bitch!" I yelled, spanking her big ass. "I can't believe I came out of this fat, sloppy cunt."

THUD!

I rammed my fist into her cunt so fast that it slid in like the head of a larger man's cock, and with a single thrust I was elbow deep into her well-worn cock-cushion. I fist fucked her like I was boxing with her womb, and pretty soon she was dripping on the floor like a broken faucet. I couldn't tell if she was cumming or pissing herself, but the puddle she was making could have filled a pitcher.

"You're . . . you're finally acting like a man," my mother's sex-broken face smiled between orgasmic spasms. "I'm . . . proud of-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHORE!"

I punched, my fist going so deep that I don't even know where it was in her, but it broke something, and I felt her sex-canal filling with water. I slowly withdrew my arm, and with it came a thick waterfall of cum, so much that my mother was bound to be dehydrated tomorrow morning. She stood there quivering for a moment, her ass shaking like a jelly mold on an old washing machine, but then she passed out and slumped to the floor, splashing in the puddle of her own cum.

I looked around and saw that things were going my way. My sister and Beverly were squaring off against Nixxy and Nancy. Although the two pornographic nurses were high as kites on aphrodisiacs they were each keeping their own, and my sister was already bleeding from a cut on her thigh from where Nixxy's sharp nails had scratched her.

But my heroines were prevailing. The buxom Beverly spun circles around the tipsy Nancy, and she wrapped her arms around the nurse's neck from behind. Nancy's big-breasted body went flipping to the floor and landed onto a table so hard the wood snapped in half, knocking the wind out of the sexy retard. Beverly then sat down behind Nancy's head, and she wrapped her legs around the less busty blonde's neck. Nancy whimpered and struggled, but the calf muscle pressing against her throat was as hard as iron. One last moment of pathetic squirming, and then she went limp. A puddle of urine formed from between her legs as her body gave up.

Nixxy was proving tougher. She clawed at my sister with razor-sharp nails and stiletto-heels, but she was still swimming with drugs, and her pussy was so soaked it looked like a sponge. She kicked to high and my sister ducked down, sliding on her knees like and Elvis-impersonator, bringing her face right to Nixxy's cunt. Sadie grabbed the nurse's hips and pulled the wet peach to her mouth, her serpentine tongue sliding deep into the swollen canal. Nixxy climaxed so hard it looked like she was being electrocuted. My sister gulped down her squirt and then jumped up, striking Nixxy in the chin with a brutal head-butt. Nixxy went sailing through the air, landing on the floor unconscious.

And then that was it. There were three of us: my sister Sadie, Lifeguard Captain Beverly Wolfe, and myself. And there were only three of them: the impossible hung Doctor Dick, his pussy-tamer son Lifeguard rick, and the goddess of sex herself, Sophia Underland. This was the final shodown.

"Halt!" Captain Underland yelled. "What is the meaning of all this? Why have you turned this wholesome, respectable, family-friendly orgy into a barbaric riot?"

"Stay out of this daddy," Sophia commanded. "There bitches have been on my shit-list since this cruise started, and now I'm going to chop them up, feed them to the sharks, and-"

SLAP!

We all stood in stunned silence as Sophia sunk to her slender knees, and big red welt forming on her cheek. Her father had just slapped the shit out of her like only a daddy could.

Tears actually formed in her eyes. "Daddy?"

"Don't 'daddy' me, you little tart," the nude Captain said, his mammoth cock hanging next to his daughter's face. "Someone is going to explain to me what's going on here, right fucking now!"

Captain Underland's voice was so powerful that I could feel it vibrating in my chest, and I was too intimidated to talk, and for once I think Sophia felt the same.

"I'll tell you," a familiar voice said. It was Loli. She came up to the naked Captain wearing nothing but her skimpy black lingerie, and yet she was probably the most clothes person in the room. "I'll explain everything."

#####

Loli explained everything, and when she did I finally saw it all from her perspective. She had been the one to invite me and my family on this trip, a cruise-ship overflowing with sexual freedom, and she had done so for my own good. She said that I needed to cut loose, to gain some confidence, and to just stop acting like a total bitch. But from the moment we got here I had been too much of a pussy to fuck her, so she had to go get hers from those Australian twins, some random milf, my sister, and finally from Rick, who fucked her harder than she could even imagine. So, when Rick proposed to her while frying her brains with mind-breaking sex, she naturally said yes. After all, I had been too weak to stop him. She leaned about Sophia's petty plot to ruin her, just because Sophia was jealous that she and Marcus had once dated, but Loli said that she didn't care about that, even if my entire family got caught in the crossfire because I was a pathetic loser, my sister was a bitchy dyke, and my mom was a backstabbing whore. Frankly, that was a pretty good summary of my family.

"But do you really love my nephew," Captain Underland asked, sounding saner than any other human being on this boat.

Loli shrugged and pouted. "I love his cock. That's all there is to him anyway. A big, fat, pussy-wrecking cock. So . . . sure. I love cock."

Rick didn't seem to mind hearing his entire personality boiled down to a piece of genitalia. He was actually masturbating and looking rather pleased with himself.

"Child, there's more to life then tight pussies and big cocks, although looking around at this assembly of idiots would make you think so. The men in my family are all endowed with impressive plows, especially myself, see." The older man flexed his muscles and his tanned cock grew like a balloon, becoming full erect without so much as a touch. It was quite easily the biggest, meanest, most impressive muscle I had ever seen on a human body. It was even bigger than Marcus's. Loli blushed as she touched it, even bringing the helmet close to her face so she could smell it. "You see, child, my cock is easily the largest on my boat. When I was a young lad I literally crippled a girl with this thing, and I impregnated a village's worth of horny housewives in the course of single summer. But it wasn't until much later that I came to regret my actions. I had been so obsessed with violent, domineering sex that I had forgotten all about love, and by the time I realized that I was already married to an evil, heartless woman, and I had a daughter who I now see is just as much as a bitch as her mother was. But tell me, girl, since my cock is the biggest here, do you love me?"

Apparently Loli missed the point of the Captain's speech, because she was already kissing the dark red head of his horse-cock, running her little tongue down the radical split that went down the middle.

"Yes," she moaned licking her lips. "I love you now."

SLAP!

The Captain slapped Loli so hard she spun around and landed on her cute little butt.

"That's exactly the type of cock-craze I was talking about. You're not using your head or your heart, you're just using that little pussy of yours. That's what my family does to people though, we break them without even realizing it. We turn them into mindless sex-fiends by fucking their brains out."

"There has to be a cure!" I yelled clutching my flat chest. "Isn't there some way we can turn Loli back into the sweet girl she used to be!"

THUD!

Loli had spun around and kicked me right in the balls with her shin. I squeaked and rolled on the floor clutching my cracked acorns.

"Fuck you, Mark! Maybe I don't want to be that sweet little girl anymore! Maybe I like getting my pussy raped deep for once! Maybe I enjoy being a nasty little slut-toy!" She reached down and grabbed my balls, fitting both of them and most of my penis in her hand. "Fucking pathetic. Do you see this? Do you see the way my hand can hold all your junk? I can't do that with even one of Rick's testicles. That's how big he is Mark! That's how much he fills me up. Do you honestly think that even if you had a real penis that you could fuck me even half as good as he does, that you could leave me as wet and as tired as he does, that you could make me feel like half the woman he makes me feel like?"

I looked into her pretty eyes, crying a little, and said "I want to try."

Captain Underland came over, grabbing Loli by the hair and pulling her off of me. She whimpered softly but seemed to enjoy the way he took charge of her. She looked up at him like he was a god, and she was ready for her pussy to be struck down by his thunderbolt of a dick.

"There is a way," he said to me, barely paying any attention to the horny Loli who was humping his leg like a sex-starved kitten. "There is a way to make her yours again."

"How?"

"YOU have to fuck her brains out."

#####

Captain Underland brought the eight of us to his bedroom, which was a massive space filled with expensive looking furniture, a hot-tub, stripper-poles, and the largest bed I had ever seen. I think fifty people could have slept on it. The Captain took a seat on a large chair and he perched the squirming little Loli on his lap. She instantly started to kiss his muscled chest and began to stroke his superhuman cock with both hands.

"Alright," Captain Underland said, pointing to the huge bed. "This will be your battle ground. Since it is obvious that you six have put so much emphasis on sexual abilities that will be the manner in which you are judged. A three on three battle. Winner gets the girl and . . ."

Long pause.

". . . ownership of the Aphrodite's Shell."

"WHAAATT!!" we all screamed.

"Daddy no!" Sophia whined, kneeling before her father and pulling on his apple sized testicles. "The Shell is supposed to be mine. You wouldn't just give it to one of these dirty little peasants, would you?"

He slapped her hands away from his balls. "Frankly, yes! I want to retire, and I am also beginning to wonder if you are the kind of person I want running this enterprise."

"But daddy-"

SLAP!

Sophia was once again knocked to her ass by her father's hand.

"These are the rules," Captain Underland began. "You will all be divided into two teams. My daughter Sophia, my brother Dick, and my nephew Rick shall be on on team. Young man," he said to me, "you, your charming sister, and Beverly Wolfe shall be the other team. The six of you will fight, fuck, or do whatever it takes to force a surrender out of your opposing team . . . but you MUST get the surrender from them. You can't simple knock them unconscious or murder them, I don't want this match to be that violent. The winning team will become the joint-owners of the Aphrodite's Shell."

"What . . . what about Loli?" I asked.

The Captain chuckled. "Do you really care more about this brainless slut than wealth and power?" I think he said this jokingly, but at that moment Loli was indeed kneeling between his legs and orally worshiping his mammoth-trunk with her adorably inadequate mouth. "She clearly wants to be owned, and she wants to be owned by the most powerful male available. Mark, if you become the captain of the Aphrodite's Shell, I have no doubt that this horny little girl will begin to see you as powerful, and perhaps that will break the sexual spell my family seems to have put on her."