Aphrodite's Shell Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two teams were already lining up. My sister was looking Dr. Dick up and down and was obviously nervous. She was tall, but the muscular doctor towered over her, and his gargantuan phallus seemed to stretch the length from her belly-button to her knee-cap, but I knew my mind was exaggerating things. He was big though, much bigger than her. His pectorals were wider than she was from shoulder to shoulder, and his hands were so large that I'm sure he could have palmed her entire ass in one grip.

Dr. Dick was smiling down at her with insane, predatory interest, his lips literally salivating at the sight of her lithe, slender body. The waves of pheromones coming off of his body were so thick I could see them, and even though my sister was a stubborn lesbian I could tell she was being affected. When the fight began, I doubt she'd last longer than one punch.

Beverly stood across from Lifeguard Rick, the obsession of her life, and I knew this wasn't going to be a fair fight either. Beverly hated Ricks so much that I could see tears forming in her perfect blue eyes, but she was so horny for him that her pussy was crying as well. Her emotional state must have been like a hot, violent hurricane in her body. Rick was the asshole who practically raped her little sister. He was the jerk who made her job a nightmare. He was the stud who fucked every single one of her friends and relatives, but never fucked her. Beverly wanted it. I could tell. She was breathing heavily and smiling deliriously. She wanted Rick to put her down.

Rick on the other hand looked bored. Beverly was nothing to him. Just another slice of pussy. It didn't matter to him that she was smart, or beautiful, or talented, or that she might have genuinely fallen in love with him out of some twisted sense of novelty. He didn't give a shit about any pussy. Not her or Loli. He did look a little annoyed with her though, and I knew that annoyance was about to erupt into some extremely violent hate-sex.

My opponent was Sophia. She stood across from me like a goddess of sexual vengeance. She was so much taller than me that my eyes were only level with her glistening pink nipples. She looked down at me like a lioness would at a foolish little fawn who was stupid enough to step on her tail. The word 'RAPE' was written all over her face and hungry smile. Her fingernails seemed to extend from her hands like claws.

"Too easy," she said. "All too easy. We are going to slaughter you three, and when we're done I'll be the owner of this fucking ship, and I'll be the owner of the stupid little shit-slut Lolita Kwon. Oh God. The horrific things that I am going to do to her. I'm going to make her beg for death."

"Not . . . not if I stop you!" I said, trying to sound tough.

Sophia snorted. "Let's get this over with. I'm sure you don't want your castration to be anymore drawn out."

"BEGIN!" Captain Underland yelled, and it began.

#

I must have sounded like a girl as Sophia's hand swung up and squeezed my balls, her fingernails digging in like little daggers. I screamed. I couldn't help it.

She was so tall and flexible that even with my balls in her hand she was able to knee me in the face. Her knee-cap hit my chin with a loud crack, and my head snapped back. I would have fallen over but the vice-grip on my balls held me in place.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Sophia hit me three more times with her knee, striking me in the cheek, the nose, and one in my right eye-socket. I fell back and my balls slipped from her hands. I landed on the ground with a heavy thud, my right eye already swelling so much I couldn't see out of it.

I looked around. Things were going to shit fast. My sister jumped out of Dick's reach and began striking him in the face with a blurring barrage of kicks, her leg coming up at almost a 180-degree angle to hit him in his face. She was still wearing her stiletto-heels, so the kicks should have been enough to crack his skull to bits and skewer his brains, but Dick just stood there with a stupid smile on his face. He was bleeding from some small cuts, but they weren't much.

Sadie realized she wasn't hurting him and she looked afraid. She knelt down and spun, trying to sweep Dick's legs out from under him, but her leg just slapped against his iron calves like a baseball-bat hitting a great redwood tree. Dick barely even moved.

"What the-" my sister tried to say something, but she was interrupted when Dick reached down and grabbed her crotch with one hand, and her neck with the other. His fingers were so long and thick that they actually wrapped around her neck entirely, like he was holding a kitten.

Dick picked her up like she weighed no more than a doll and then slammed her back against his knee.

SLAM!

My sister's eyes went wide and her mouth opened, but no scream came out. She was in so much pain that I couldn't believe that she remained conscious.

"No knockouts," Captain Underland reminded us. He was no palming Loli's pussy and making her melt into his chest with orgasmic bliss. "A knockout will count as a point against your team. You have to make them surrender."

"Yeah dad," Rick said. "Do it the way I'm doing it."

Rick already had Beverley by her gorgeous blonde hair and was slapping her silly, his open fist striking her front-hand and back-hand. He slapped her in the face so hard that spit flew from her pillowy lips, and he slapped her large breasts until they bounced on her chest like beach-balls.

Beverly whimpered pathetically and tried to fight back, but her pussy was gushing all over her inner-thigh, and it was pretty obvious that she was having an orgasm. Just being slapped by Rick was enough to make her cum. Her long legs quivered and shook, and she would have fallen down by now if Rick hadn't been holding her by the hair. Her legs came open a little, and Rick swung his open palm right up into her dripping wet cunt.

SLAP!

"AAAAAAAGGHH!" Beverly screamed, piercing pain and overwhelming pleasure wreaking havoc on her perfect body.

"Give up yet slut?" Rick asked, casually backhanding Beverly like a bored pimp. "Give up?" His hand went between her legs and began to roughly masturbate her. She was cumming so much that it looked like he had just turned on a faucet.

"Na . . . na-na-na-na. Luv. . . luv ooooo," Beverly drooled. Her mind was so broken that she couldn't even form a sentence.

"Let's get these bitches on the bed!" Sophie yelled, grabbing me by the hair and pulling me to my feet. I tried to punch and kick her, but she just held me off like I was a child throwing a tantrum, and then she tossed me over the edge of the large bed.

I heard the sound of leather straps being clicked into place, and I looked back to see that Sophia was fastening a strap-on dildo to her nymph-like body. The contrast was startling. Sophia was a feminine goddess of pale moonlight, her skin, eyes, and hair all being closer to silver than tan, but the dildo jutting defiantly from her waist was big, gnarly, and black; the personified nightmare of every white boy with a racial inferiority complex. The daunting dick looked heavy enough to be used as a weapon . . . and in a sense it was . . . for my anus.

I tried to move but Sophia kicked me in the balls again and I fell back onto the bed. She held me in place.

"It's your own fault I'm so fucking horny," Sophia whispered into my ear. "You tricked me into eating all that drugged food, and now I'm full of aphrodisiacs. Well, I've got to burn these drugs out of my system somehow, and I'm going to do it by fucking your tight little boy-pussy."

I felt a squirt of hot, slippery liquid directly on my anus, and I nearly squealed as Sophia began to work it in with her middle-finger, jamming it to the knuckle up my ass, stabbing my prostate. My penis responded by getting hard, which made everything even more uncomfortable. At least she was using lube, but I doubt she would have had any hope of getting that monstrous rubber cock up my ass otherwise.

I felt the apricot-sized tip press against my asshole. She began to push in.

"Recognize it?" Sophia hissed in my ear. "I bet Loli would, or even your sister. I had this dildo made from a cast of Marcus's. I love his big, black, bitch-breaking, pussy-killing, boss-nigger cock so much that I just can't go without it for a single night, so I had Marcus Jr. here made. You're about to find out why girls love him so much."

THUNK!

The dildo sunk in, smashing my prostate into a pancake, and then awkwardly slamming upward into my bowels. Only a little more than half made it in, but that half was enough to turn my stomach into a punching-bag. I felt like I was going to throw up.

Then Sophia began to hump me.

"Take it, you little faggot! You pathetic worm! Take it!" She yelled, holding me by my hair as she turned my anus into a cock-cushion. My only luck was that Sophia was not as physically powerful as Marcus was. I remember the way he destroyed that petite Asian assassin Sophia sent to my room, and I knew that it wasn't just his cock that killed pussy, it was all that power in his core. Sophia was slender and sleek. Graceful, but not powerful. Still, I was getting fucked up the ass with twelve inches of thick rubber cock.

"I can't believe this skinny bitch is going to be my stepdaughter," Dr. Dick said as her dropped my sister next to me. She looked exhausted and in pain, sweat dripping over every inch of her skin. "I guess now is as good a time as any for her to learn to respect her father."

Dick pulled her legs up and put them over his shoulders. I could literally hear Sadie's pussy-lips stretching open as Dick pushed in his thick, wooden cock, the same one he had so thoroughly tamed my wild mother with. Sadie was no stranger to cock, but that last time she had gotten one that big was Marcus's, and to be frank, I think Dick's was bigger, not to mention twisted. She was not physically prepared for Dick, and I could see it on her face. Her eyes were wide and filled with tears. Her mouth hung open, and her medium-sized breasts began to shake.

"You can surrender anytime you want, bitch," Dick said to Sadie, his massive hulk of a body leaning over her trembling form. "But I won't stop fucking you. This is happening. This isn't going to stop. Welcome to hell."

He began to pummel her, his cruel cock ripping into her body with insanely long strokes, and he held her by the neck just so she'd choke a little. I think she was trying to yell out her surrender, but Dick wouldn't let her. He was having fun.

"I can't believe how bad this girl is at sucking cock," Rick said, holding Beverly by her hair so she couldn't dislodge from the fat cock sunk deep in her throat. "I mean, her virgin sister sucked my cock better than this. My fiance Loli sucks my cock way, WAY better than this."

Beverly was gagging violently as her chin was pushed hard into Rick's balls. Her entire body seemed to heave, and her large breasts would have been bouncing on her chest if they hadn't be squished so hard against Rick's muscular thighs. He held her by the head and looked down at her with a mixture of amusement and disgust.

He let go, and her lips slid off his long penis with a loud slurping sound. When she popped off the head she did so with a wet explosion of spit. Long strands of saliva fall all over her face and breasts, and several sticky strands remained, connecting Rick's sopping wet cock to Beverly's chin. Beverly began to heave and vomit spit and pre-cum. She was so weak that she could barely stay upright, and more than once slipped into the puddle of spit she had just heaved up.

"Pathetic," Rick growled. He picked her up and dropped her body on my other side. Lifting her long legs up just like his father did to my sister, Rick began to fuck her with a distinct lack of enthusiasm. Beverly on the other hand was enraptured, her gorgeous face melting into a semi-retarded expression of orgasmic bliss. Rick still fucked her hard though, hard enough that her tits bounced on her chest and even slapped me in the face, pushing us closer together.

"Do you surrender yet, retard?" Rick asked, slapping Beverly across the face. "Had enough?"

"No . . . no. More. MORE!" Beverly begged in a husky voice. "Give me your cum. Please. Cum inside me. Let me suck your cock again. I'll do better. I promise I'll do better."

"Fine . . . slut," Rick rolled his eyes. "I'll cum inside you if you surrender."

"Cum . . . cum first," Beverly begged, at the point of tears.

Rick sneered and backhanded her again, not seeming to notice how much she loved the abuse. "You really disgust me Beverly. You might be Little Miss Perfect to the rest of the world, but I knew from the second I saw you that you are the lowest, dirtiest, most shameless whore I've ever met. At least sluts like your sister don't hide what sluts they are. You've always acted superior to me, and all the while you've had to think about me just to cum. Hypocrite. Want me to cum inside you? Alright, take it. TAKE IT!"

Rick's thrusts became even more violent and sudden. Beverly screamed out as her pussy exploded with lubricating juice, and Rick roughly grabbed her breasts, twisting the nipples until they turned purple. Beverly looked like she was being electrocuted, but I knew it was because she was experiencing orgasm after orgasm, each on top of one another.

"I'm CUMMING!" Rick roared, pumping his seed deep into Beverly's aching womb. She screamed with him, crying her thanks to the heavens, and worshiping the man she loved.

Rick pulled out, mounted Beverly's chest, and stuck his pulsing cock between her large breasts. His cock kept popping and squirting thick ropes of cum, most of it covering Beverly's face and tits, but a few shot going wild and streaking over my back. His cum was so hot that it almost felt scalding, and its aroma was salty and thick.

Beverly opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around Rick's erupting cockhead. She gingerly sucked and slurped the cum as it came, gratefully swallowing every drop. When no more would come out she licked his urethra, and kissed his penis softly with her cum-covered lips.

"You got my cum," Rick said. "Now surrender."

"I love you Rick," Beverly whispered. "I don't know why . . . but I really love you. Thank you. Thank you for treating me like I'm shit. I . . . this was the happiest day of my life."

Rick sighed. "I know, bitch. I know."

Beverly smiled. "That's why I'm so sorry I have to do this."

"Do what-"

SNAP!!

The sound echoed like a tree being knocked over in a storm, or thunder cracking in the sky. It took me a while to realize what had happened, but Sophia had stopped fucking me, and even Dick had stopped destroying my sister's pussy with his womb-hammer. We were all looking over at Beverly. She was smiling wickedly and licking semen off of her lips. In her hands she held something long, thick, and twisted at a right-angle.

Beverly had just broken Rick's cock.

"AAARRRGGGHHH!!" Rick roared, his whole body turning red. He fell to the ground with his hand hovering over his broken cock, but he wasn't able to touch it.

Beverly stood up and planted her foot on top of Rick's broken cock, causing him to scream in pain. "The damage isn't so bad that you can't get it fixed, but if I crush your balls I doubt you'll be making any comebacks any time soon. So what's it going to be, bitch?"

"I SURRENDER!" Rick cried.

Beverly smiled and give his L-shaped penis a little kick. She had won.

"You bitch!" Dr. Dick yelled, roughly pulling at of my sister to attack Beverly.

He had to get around Sophia to do that though. Biting my lip, and rammed my ass back into her, pushing her off the bed and into her uncle's path. I gasped in pain as her black dildo was jammed even deeper into my ass because of my action, but it was necessary.

Dick collided with Sophia, and together they fell to the ground in a tangle of limbs and dicks. The dildo wedged up my ass painfully dislodged and snapped off of her belt, flapping to the floor like big rubbery fish.

My sister was still gasping in exhaustion, but she saw her moment, and straddled Dick's back, wrapping her legs around his neck even though they were still shaking, and her pussy was still gushing uncontrollably with cum. Beverly saw what Sadie was doing and decided to help out, also straddling Dick's back but facing the other way. She used her legs to lock his arms up, and then reached between his legs to grab his balls. His testicles were so large that she had to use both hands, and they looked like leathery tennis-balls in her slender fingers, but she squeezed them so tight that it was obvious they wouldn't be going anywhere.

"Fucking. . . BITCHES!" Dick growled, spit drooling from his lips as Sadie choke-held him with her legs.

"This ends in one of two way," Beverly said, tightening her legs and nearly pulling his arms out of their sockets. "With you surrendering, or with me cracking your balls open like a couple of ostrich-eggs."

Dick groaned but didn't give up yet.

Sophia was just now struggling to her knees. I had to do something. I grabbed the giant black dildo and held it like a sword. Sophia looked up just in time to see me swinging it up into her face.

SMACK!

Sophia flew back from the blow, landing on her back, her tits jiggling from the impact. Her legs splayed out and I knelt between them, pushing the dildo into her crotch. I wasn't aiming for her pussy though. She fucked me up the ass, I figured it was appropriate that I got to do the same. I pushed the fat head of the black dildo against her tight little anus and I was surprised by how much resistance I was getting. She had been Marcus's girlfriend long enough by now that she should have been as loose as the hemline of a pair of sweatpants.

"NO!" Sophia squealed with surprising distress. "Not my ass! I've never let anyone-"

She was an anal virgin. Wow. Who would have guessed? I didn't wait for her to finish begging me. I shoved it it.

"EEEEK!!" Sophia squealed, her pussy suddenly pulsing and shooting a hot gush of cum across my chest. She was scared, and at some primal level she was loving it. I was dominating her.

"Bitch, take it," I growled, shoving the dildo as deep as I could, which was still only about four inches. Sophia was crying and clawing desperately over her head at the carpet, but she was weak and distracted by the new sensation of getting a massive black cock violently shoved up her ass.

"Ah . . . ah . . . AAAAA!!"

I kicked me knee into the base of the dildo, driving it into her divine body like a stake. She shook with the impact, her tits rolling, and her gut heaving. I grabbed her by her silver hair to keep her in place, and when she continued to squirm and slapped her across the face, knocking the spit out of her shining pink lips.

Sophia looked up at me with awestruck wonder. Her eyes were big, frightened, and full of submissive arousal.

I put two fingers around one of her big blue eyes, pulled it open, and spat right onto her cornea. Then I slapped her again. One last kick drove the dildo to the base, and my stomach was squirted down with a hot gush of cum from her snapping pussy.

Sophia was practically braindead now, just flopping and shivering on the floor like a inmate on Deathrow who just barely survived the electric chair.

I wasn't done with this nasty slut yet though.

I crawled on top of her, put my head between her immaculate breasts, bit down on her nipples, and then began to grind my waist against her sopping wet pussy. My four-inch penis might not have been much compared to the foot-long African anaconda shoved up her ass, but right now Sophia's pussy was scrunched so tight I could barely penetrate her. I pushed in anyway, and my cock stabbed its way into hottest little pocket of scalding hot pussy I had ever felt.