Apocaliptic Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, Baby. We have all night." He then shed his boxers and crawled up to lay beside Amy and began fondling her ample tits. Her nipples were standing invitingly erect. "Baby, you have a wonderful set of tits." She moaned and groaned as he kissed and sucked each nipple and firmly squeezed both of her meaty tits.

"Curt, I'd like to return the favor. I've only seen it on the internet, but, if you don't mind, I think I'd like to try giving you a blowjob."

Curt laughed and hugged Amy tightly. "Amy honey, you can do anything you like."

Amy smiled and kissed Curt before turning to put her head on his lower stomach. She really didn't know what to do, but she wanted to try. "Oh my! How big is this thing, Curt? Will it fit in me?"

"It's a bit over seven inches long. I really don't know how thick it is. I've never measured that. I'm sure it will fit in you if we go slow like you asked."

She tentatively put her hand on his cock and began rubbing up and down its length. She soon wrapped her hand around his hard member and squeezed. She was surprise it could feel so hard on the inside and soft on the outside at the same time. Amy lifted and studied the first real cock she had ever seen. When a drop of precum appeared, she pondered it a few seconds them flicked her tongue out and licked it up. She then kissed the head of Curt's stiff cock, opened wide, and took several inches of it into her mouth. She slowly moved her head up and down the hard shaft.

Curt moaned. While one hand stroked the hair on the back of her head his other hand fondled her ass. He then gave Amy a suggestion. "Baby, try sealing your lips around it and sucking while you swab your tongue all around it."

She did as he suggested and began bobbing her head much faster on his cock as well. She soon had him about to erupt.

With his orgasm rapidly approaching, Curt warned her of the coming eruption. "Amy honey, I'm going to cum soon. If you don't want a mouthful of cum, I suggest you stop for now."

Rather than stopping, Amy seemed to double her efforts. She pushed even more cock into her mouth and sucked harder.

Curt groaned, thrust his hips up, and pumped several spurts of cum into Amy's willing mouth.

Amy gagged a couple of times while Curt filled her mouth with his cum, but she bravely took it all. She pulled her mouth off Curt's cock and kissed its head. She then sat up and swallowed. With a wide grin on her face, Amy turned and laid her head on Curt's chest and draped a leg over his hips. "I didn't know if I could do that. Did I do it right?"

"Oh yeah, Baby. You did great, especially since it was your first time. If you'll give me a few minutes to recover, I want to make love to you."

"Oh God, I hope so, Curt. I've been waiting for this moment for so long. I hope I can please you."

"Baby, you already have. Just by staying with me you have pleased me."

They cuddled and softly chatted until she felt his soft cock under her leg begin to firm up again. She reached down and stroked it. A short time later, Curt's cock was at full staff and ready for action again.

Curt kissed her and said, "Amy, I know this has all been very fast for you. It was just this afternoon that I found you daydreaming and weeping over the loss of some boy you knew in high school. Now, a few hours later, we're here and I'm about to take your virginity."

"Curt, I couldn't ask for a nicer man to give myself to. Remember, I am willingly giving myself to you. You are not simply taking me. I look forward to spending a long time with you as your girl." She then rolled onto her back and smiled at him. She reached down, and began pulling his cock toward her virginal pussy. "I think this thing is ready to claim your girl and pop her cherry, Curt."

Amy spread her legs wide as Curt rolled onto her soft body. Slowly, he kissed and licked her tits, chest, neck, and finally her lips as he moved up her body. His cock's head was poised at the opening to her virgin pussy. Curt could feel Amy tense a bit.

Not knowing what else to do, she wrapped her arms around Curt's neck and whispered to him. "I know it's going to hurt. Please be as gentle as you can but take me quickly."

"Alright Baby. I love you." Curt then kissed her passionately. At the moment of the kiss, he pushed forward slowly until his cock's head met the resistance of her hymen. That barrier had protected her virtue for nineteen years and was about to lose its job. He broke the kiss and again said to her, "I love you, Amy." Just as he kissed her again, he shove his cock forward. He felt her hymen resist the invader as it pressed forward. It quickly gave way, and his cock slid fully into Amy's very tight channel. Curt's cock had entered deeply into Amy's virgin pussy.

Amy cried out and tightened her grip on Curt's neck. A single tear from each eye rolled down her cheeks.

Curt held still when he felt his cock's head bump into her cervix. He relaxed the pressure of his hips pressing into her and kissed all over her face. He kissed her tears away and held her tightly. "Are you alright, Baby?"

"Yes, I'll be OK. Just hold still for a minute or two."

Curt laid perfectly still with his cock soaking in Amy's very tight and now devirginated pussy. He continued to kiss her face and nibble her ears.

After a short time, Amy tipped her pelvis up against Curt's hips. He pulled back just a little and pushed back in. "OK Baby?"

"Yes! Go slow but go ahead and do me."

Curt began slowly giving Amy short strokes. After a shot time he told her, "Baby, you feel fantastic. You have the best pussy I've ever had, and you feel so good under me. I hope you come to enjoy me as much as I will enjoy you. I love you, Amy."

Amy smiled broadly up at Curt, hugged him tightly, and replied. "I love you too, Curt. I'm already enjoying your loving me. Though I'm still sore, I'm ready for you to make love to me. Go on, love me like you really mean it."

Curt pulled back until only the head of his cock remained in Amy's pussy. He slowly shoved all the way back into her depths.

She grimaced, but he repeatedly stroked his cock in and out of her tight hole. She soon began rocking her pelvis to meet his thrust. Slowly he increased the speed and power of his thrusts.

"Oh, oh, oh! Yes Curt! That's feeling so good now." She wrapped her legs around his to lock them together. She used her legs to return his thrusts. She could feel her body responding to the new sensations she was getting from Curt's cock burrowing into her. Her orgasm was rapidly building. "Oh God, Curt! Yes! I'm going to cum again. Fuck me hard!"

"Me too, Baby!" Curt began slamming his cock deep into Amy's hungry pussy.

"Umph, umph, umph!" Amy grunted each time he drove deep into her body. When she thrust her hips up and held her ass off the bed, he buried his cock deep into her hole and bathed her cervix with it first taste of cum.

"Oh my God! I didn't know it could be so good. That's fantastic! Oh Curt, your cum is so warm. I hope you'll forgive my language, but as soon as my pussy gets over being sore, I going to fuck your brains out."

He replied with a kiss. "Baby, you can talk any way you wish. I look forward to keeping your pussy and my cock sore from fucking each others brains out."

They then hugged and kissed each other until his cock softened and slipped out of her soggy pussy. It wasn't long before they were sound asleep in each others arms.

Early Saturday morning, Amy and Curt awoke still in each others arms. They cuddle until Amy noticed Curt's morning wood. Softly, she said to Curt, "I'm sore as hell, but can we do it again?"

"Sure Baby. Would you like to be on top? Why don't you sit on it? That way you can control how much and how hard you take it." He asked.

She giggled and replied, "That sounds like fun."

Curt laid flat on his back with his hard cock standing at attention. She got up on her knees and straddled his hips. Amy reached beneath her crotch and got a firm grip on his cock. She worked it into position at her hole. She was still sodden from the loving she had gotten the night before. Slowly, she began to sit down and take Curt's cock into her body again. She was still sore and grimaced again, but not so sore that she didn't want to be fucked again. She groaned a bit from the mild pain but continued to impale herself. She soon had taken his full length deep into her pussy.

"Oh Curt, that feels so good. I'm going to learn to love fucking you."

Curt smiled up at her and said, "I already love fucking you sweetheart. Now slowly use your legs to move you pussy up and down on my cock."

Slowly at first, Amy began fucking herself on Curt's cock. Faster and faster she moved until she was riding him hard and fast.

Curt reached out and rubbed her hips and ass as she bounced on him. As her climax approached, she slammed her pussy down harder and faster. He pulled her down on top of his chest, wrapped his arms tightly around her back, and thrust up to meet her pussy each time she slammed down.

"Oh yes! I'm cuming!" She cried out.

"So am I, Baby. So am I." Curt then thrust up into Amy's cunt and pumped her full of cum again. "Oh Baby, you are one hell of a good fuck."

After recovering for a while, they got out of bed and took a shower together. They carefully washed each other until they were squeaky clean. While Curt dried her, Amy asked, "What are we going to do today?

"We need to go by the supply bunker. I'll close everything and activate the security systems. The meteor will be here in two days. We'll get something to eat, and then go by your apartment so you can get everything you don't want to lose. No clothes. I'm taking you shopping. I want my girl to have a complete new wardrobe."

"Oh wow! All new clothes? Curt, may I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure Baby, ask away."

"Do you own the bunker where I worked? Are you rich?"

"I'll give you simple answers to simple questions. Yes, to both. Now, let's go. We don't want to be out after dark. There will be marauders out on the streets looking to take whatever they can. By the way, can you shoot?"

"Yes! Dad taught me to use a gun when I was about fourteen. I was a pretty good shot."

"Good, here. Take his." He handed her a compact 9mm Colt handgun. He was convinced she could handle the weapon when she checked to see that the mag was full, confirmed a round was chambered, and the safety was on.

He tied a money belt around his waist and stuffed a .40 Cal. Glock in his belt. He carried two spare magazines.

It only took about twenty minutes to secure the bunker and set the automatic defense systems. Surprising to Amy, the bunker where she had worked was located next to Curt's home. They then stopped at a local diner and paid scalpers prices for breakfast. At least they still took American dollars. Amy made quick work of collecting her things at her apartment. She only took her photo albums, a few keepsakes from her school days, and her supply of birth control pills.

Next they went to an upscale mall to shop for Amy's new clothes. It took much longer than he had planned and they must have spent a couple thousand dollars. Amy was in awe of how much Curt was spending on her. When she asked him about it, he only smiled and said, "We will be together for quite some time. I want my girl to look her best."

Their first hint of trouble came when they went to check out. For security reasons, the mall had combined all the store's cashiers into one area and had several armed guards watching over it. The cashier refused to take cash, check, or credit cards. "Hey buddy, that crap will be worthless in a couple of days. What else do you have?"

Amy looked worried, but Curt only smiled and reached into his money belt. He paid with gold and silver coins.

"Oh wow! I have a really cool boyfriend."

Curt laughed at her remark. "The cool part will be getting us home safely. You will need to carry all of your packages to the car. I may need my hands free. It's getting late and the marauders I spoke of earlier my be out looking for trouble by now.

Amy wasn't convinced of the danger but became their pack mule anyway. Curt and Amy had gotten about one hundred yards into the massive parking lot when they appeared. A group of seven or eight punks blocked the path to their car.

When they were only about twenty feet away, the apparent leader of the punks pulled a large knife and waved it in their direction. "What cha got in da bags, bitch? Give it to us, and we may let you live. You dude, give us the money." By then several more of the punks had knives in their hands as well.

Curt glared at the assumed leader. "I don't think so, asshole."

The lead punk lunged forward thrusting his knife at Curt. With amazing speed, Curt pulled his Glock and fired twice. The leader dropped to the ground as several more punks charged forward. Curt fired several more shots dropping three more before he had to reload. As he ejected the empty mag and slammed a fresh one into his weapon, another shot rang out and another punk hit the ground. The rest ran for their lives. Curt looked over at Amy. Her packages were scattered on the ground, and she was in a kneeling position, her Colt still aimed at the fleeing punks.

"Wow Baby! It looks like I have a cool and handy girlfriend. Come on honey, let's get home." They both re-holstered their weapons and pick up their packages. They quickly loaded the packages into their car and headed home.

She was shaking like a leaf as they pulled out of the mall parking lot. "Don't you think we should wait for the police?" She asked.

"Nope! They may take forever to get here, and then they won't do anything. They're going to be much too busy with active looters and arsonists to worry about some scumbags who sprung leaks in a parking lot. Your first time to shoot someone?"

"Yeah. I didn't think I could really do it until I saw them charging you."

Hugging her tightly, he said, "You acted just like a mamma lion protecting her cub. I'm glad you did. Shall I purr like a lion cub for you."

Amy laughed and settled in for the ride home. They got back to Curt's place just as darkness was settling in. Within a few minutes they had all their packages and Amy's stuff from her apartment in the house and down to the shelter. Curt secured the house and set the alarms and defense system.

Curt then led Amy down to their sanctuary. He made them a late dinner and they ate it while discussing the events of the day. They cuddled on the couch and turned on the TV to catch the news. Almost the entire news hour was dedicated to death and destruction at the hands of marauding bands of looters. No mention was ever made the punks they had shot at the mall.

Amy looked up at Curt and sighed. "I'm sorry I had to shoot that guy at the mall, but I felt I had to. I guess you were right about the lack of interest in those punks. The Police and the news people don't seem to care about them at all."

"No, they don't. I think the marauders have already begun terrorizing anyone they find. I think it will be very dangerous to go out from now on. So, I suggest we stay here until it's safe to go out again. I imagine that will be some time long after the meteor hits."

Amy looked up at him again and smiled. "I think my boyfriend and I just became like eagles. We're mated for life and will fight to protect one another."

"I think so too, Amy. I promise to take care of you as well as I can. Come my beautiful mate, let's go to bed."

Amy smiled broadly and replied, "Yes, I'm no longer sore at all. So, I will eagerly try to please my mate."

Curt offered his hand and helped Amy up from the couch. He flipped a few switches on a control panel as they walked to their bed. "Those switches activated a very sophisticated security system. I will show you all the special controls of our 'Eagles Nest' tomorrow. Do you like that name for our home?"

"I think it's great." Amy replied. "I promise to make our "Eagles Nest" as happy a home as it can be. Now, let me go to the bathroom so I can shower and get ready for my lover. I want you to take your mate to bed and ravish her like you did last night."

When Amy returned, she was wearing a baby-doll negligee she had bought at Fredrick's earlier that afternoon. The pale green nightie accented her auburn hair and made her green eyes sparkle. The top was held together by two small ribbons tied in bows, one at her throat and one just below her sizable tits. The bottoms which barely covered her ass and did little to conceal her pussy were secured around her waist with two more ribbons at her hips. As she slowly approached Curt, he could smell the hint of Obsession she had dabbed behind her ears, between her tits, and even a small dab over her pussy's split.

"Oh my God, Baby. You look and smell good enough to eat."

Amy giggled. "If that's what you want to do, please feel free. I loved it when you did that last night." She climbed up on the bed and held her arms out invitingly while spreading her legs to offer herself to her mate.

Curt carefully climbed into bed and eased his body down on his willing mate. She wrapped her arms around him, and he began kissing her lips and grinding his hard cock into her pubic mound. Slowly, he kissed his way down her body. The ribbons were soon untied and her tits were being kissed, sucked, and nibbled until Amy was rubbing the back of his head and moaning in appreciation. He kissed his way down her body. She giggled when he burrowed his tongue into her belly button. He then continued kissing his way further down Amy's soft body.

Amy spread her legs as wide as she could.

Curt settled his shoulders between her thighs. His mouth hovered over her mound. "Yum, you do smell delicious." With a quick flick of each wrist, he released the ribbons at her waist. He lowered her nightie's bottoms with his teeth and kissed her mound.

Amy moaned, placed her hands on the back of Curt's head, and pressed down. She rocked her pelvis up and her nether lips met his mouth's lips.

Curt kissed Amy's pussy and began licking her split. He soon had her writhing on the bed and thrusting her pelvis up to meet his eager mouth. He sucked her clit between his lips and flicked it with his tongue.

Amy screamed as a massive orgasm rushed through her body. She rapidly and repeatedly thrust her hips up and down as she pulled his face tightly to her pussy. Curt continued to eat her pussy as her orgasm eased. He brought her to two more orgasms before he relented and crawled up her body.

Amy licked all over his face as Curt lined his cock up to penetrate her tight pussy. She seemed to like the taste of her own juices on his face.

With one slow but continuous shove, Curt buried his cock fully into Amy's pussy. She groaned with pleasure as he bottomed out against her cervix. He then began sliding his cock in and out of her tight pussy bumping into her cervix with each thrust.

"Umph, umph, umph!" Amy grunted each time Curt's cock bumped into her cervix. Breathlessly she encouraged him. "Oh yes, Curt! Take me! Fill me with that wonderful cock."

He slowly increased the speed and power of his thrust. He was soon pounding Amy's hungry pussy with all his strength. He shouted out. Baby, I going to cum!"

Amy rapidly returned each of Curt's thrust. She thrust her pussy against him and cried out. "Oh yes! Fuck my pussy. Fill me with your cum, lover."

He did just that. With one last mighty thrust, Curt buried his cock deep in Amy's core and filled her with cum.

They both fell back onto the bed. His cock was still buried in her pussy as it pulsed around it. It felt to him as if Amy's pussy was trying to milk the last of his cum from him. They quickly fell asleep in that position. Sometime during the night, Curt's cock had softened and slipped out of Amy's pussy. He must have rolled off of her body as well.