Apocaliptic Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, he awoke lying on his back with Amy's head on his belly. Her hand was gently stroking his cock which was stiff with his morning hard-on. He reached down and patted her ass.

Amy looked up and said, "Sorry honey, I didn't mean to wake you. I just had an uncontrollable urge to hold your beautiful cock."

Curt said nothing. He just smiled down at her and squeezed her ass cheeks. He then pushed his hand between her thighs near her pussy. His fingers moved up and down between her nether lips.

Amy cooed and spread her legs. She then, without warning, engulfed Curt's cock in her mouth. She took most of his cock in until its head hit the opening to her throat. She didn't gag this time but did back off a little. She licked, sucked, and bobbed her mouth up and down on his cock.

Curt fingered her pussy until he was about to erupt. "Baby, I'm going to cum soon." He warned her.

"Um hum!" She replied without taking his cock out of her mouth. If anything she took him deeper and sucked harder.

Just as he erupted in Amy's mouth, Curt slid his fingers out of her pussy and used one finger to tickle her asshole. She moaned loudly, thrust her ass up toward his hand, and shoved the head of his cock into her throat. She began rapidly swallowing the cum he was feeding her. He pushed the finger at her ass in past her sphincter to the second knuckle.

When Amy had finished swallowing all of Curt's cum, and he had pulled his finger from her ass, she sat up and smiled at him. "My God, I didn't' know having my ass fingered could make me so excited. I've read about it on the internet, but never really thought about doing it. Curt, will you do my ass sometime?"

"If that's what my lover wants, I'll be happy to fuck you up your ass. What did you think of your first attempt at deep-throat?"

"Huh? Deep-throat? What's that? Oh, that. I did didn't I?" She had been so excited about getting a finger in her ass she seemed to have forgotten about the cock head that had been in her throat.

"Yep, you sure did. I guess that's two things we can try sometime. Now, I'm hungry. Let's shower and get something to eat."

Amy bounded out of bed and trotted to the shower. Curt quickly followed.

A little while later, while they leisurely enjoyed their breakfast of sausage and pancakes, the chatted about their situation.

Curt told her, "First, I'll show you all the controls for the Eagles Nest. I want you to be aware of how to operate all the systems if I am ever unavailable. Let's take a look around and see what's happening in the outside world."

Curt hit a button on the wall next to him and the TV monitors over head came to life. As he had expected, the local stations had all gone to full time news coverage. Bands of rioters were all over Atlanta and the central Georgia area. Numerous buildings were on fire and ongoing gun battles between the rioters and the National Guard were in progress. The closed circuit cameras indicated little damage in the immediate area. Flipping the channels indicated the same things were happening all over the United States and in most of the world's capitols. A text crawl on the bottom of the screens warned people to stay in doors. Martial law had been declared nationwide with orders to shoot to kill. The next crawl indicated NASA had determined the meteor would impact the central US somewhere near Memphis at about noon Eastern time Monday.

Amy had a look of fear on her face. The reality of what was about to happen had finally set in. Curt took her in his arms and hugged her tightly. "That's close enough to do some serious damage around here, but we should be just fine. You are in a very safe place. This bunker can take that impact with ease. We will be safe here. Unfortunately, most of the surrounding area will probably be decimated."

Rising, Curt then told Amy they had things to do. "First, I want to show you all the controls and safety features of the Eagles Nest." Over the next few hours, Curt showed Amy all the systems that would help them survive and make their lives easier after the meteor's impact. He made certain Amy could operate them all especially the defensive systems.

Curt then strapped on his Glock and handed Amy her Colt. He then showed he another blast door hidden behind a pile of supply boxes. That door opened to a tunnel. That tunnel led to the supply bunker next to the house. There he pointed out additional defensive systems and demonstrated their operation. "All these systems can be activated and operated from either bunker's control panels. You may freely move between the Eagles Nest and this bunker. Just be certain to close and secure any door you pass through." Before leaving the supply bunker, Curt grabbed a box of pink disposable razors. With a broad smile on his face, he told Amy, "These are for you."

Amy giggled and took the box. "I'll be sure to use these frequently. I wouldn't want my mate to find any stubble."

They both laughed as they left the supply bunker and returned to the Eagles Nest. Amy jumped and giggled again when Curt gave her butt a gentle swat as he followed her through the tunnel. "Damn Baby, you sure have a tempting butt. I am really going to enjoy my mate."

By the time they returned to the Eagles Nest it was nearing midday. "Amy, would you mind fixing us a light lunch? I want to scan the area."

"Of course I will. By the way, I'm a pretty good cook too. You don't think I got plump without cooking good meals?"

They kissed and went to separate areas of their sanctuary. Curt used the closed circuit cameras to scan the local area. He noted the area was still clear, and joined Amy in the kitchen.

She had produced a lunch of a sandwiches, chips, fresh fruit, and sweet tea. "I hope you like sweet tea." She said as she served him.

"Of course I do. This is the South isn't it? Is there any other way to make tea. Lunch looks good. Would you like to eat it on the roof? We may not be able to be outside for a long time to come after today."

"That would be nice. Is it safe?" She asked.

"It is for now. Come on." He grabbed a scoped AR-15 along with several magazines. He then led Amy to the roof. They both still had their handguns on their hips. The roof was flat with a three foot tall wall all around its perimeter.

"This is delightful." Amy said as she smiled at Curt. Lunch was good and both of them relaxed until an alarm sounded. "Take our lunch down to the bunker, Amy. I'll check the cause of that alarm."

Curt grabbed his AR and headed for the roof perimeter. From there he spotted two guys cutting through the fence at the supply bunker. He could just have easily shot both of them, but he wanted to demonstrate one of his security systems to Amy. So, he ran down to the Eagles Nest and called her to join him.

When she reached him, he was already in the security control room. She could easily see the two men were about to breach the first fence. The would have to cross the area between the first and second fence to gain access to the bunker grounds. As they crawled through the hole they had cut and were running to the second fence.

Curt said, "Watch this." He turned a couple of knobs and pressed a button. Instantly, the two men screamed and fell to the ground. They were writhing on the ground apparently in tremendous pain. Curt turned the knobs down and watched as the intruders slowly crawled to the truck they had come in and drove away.

"Wow! What happened to them?" Amy asked.

Curt smiled and replied, "They got a taste of the high powered microwave beams that are focused between the fences. They have effectively been cooked internally. They will probably be dead by morning and no longer a threat to the supply bunker. In the mean time, they will warn their friends of the danger here. If I had left the power on full a few seconds more, they would have never gotten up. I know that may sound cruel to you, but the necessity of severe measures will become clearer to you as more and more people come to attack us and steal what we have and need."

"Oh wow! I think I understand. If my boyfriend, lover, and mate tells me it is necessary, I will love and believe him. Now what do we need to do this afternoon?"

"I want to show you a few more things here in our Eagles Nest. We will not have to live a completely austere life here. I have stockpiled several thousand movies and a like number of musical CD's." If the satellites are still working, we may be able pick up whatever they are transmitting. There is a powerful radio transmitter and receiver. If others are so equipped, we may be able to communicate with them where ever they are." Curt then escorted Amy all around her new home again to show her all the creature comforts they had. The complete tour took several hours.

When he finished the tour, he asked her, "Well Amy, what do you think. Will you be able to be, if not happy, at least comfortable here with me?"

"Oh Curt, it may seem to be a bit cramped after a while, but I think you can keep me completely satisfied emotionally and physically. My life here with you will never be boring. Now, as for my sexual satisfaction, that will be a two person project that we must work on together. We made a very good start on that already. I hope we can keep our efforts up in that area of our lives."

Curt smiled at Amy and took her into his arms, kissed her deeply, and hugged her tightly. He softly said in her ear, "Baby, between your age and my appetites, I don't think that will be a problem for either of us."

Now, if you wouldn't mind whipping up something for dinner, I want to check our monitors and any news that may be available."

"It will be my pleasure to make our dinner." I promise not to poison you with my cooking." Amy then kissed Curt and headed off for the kitchen.

A short time later, Amy called Curt to dinner. She had set the table and lit two candles. She had him sit at the table so she could serve her new mate. She poured a class of red wine which he sipped until she served dinner. First came a salad followed by steaks cooked to perfection along with a side of broccoli in cheese sauce. She then sat across from him and they began eating their dinner.

After taking a bite of all she had served, Curt commented on his dinner. "Amy, this is fantastic. I just hope our supplies hold out long enough. You a not a good cook." Amy looked shocked. He quickly added, "Baby, you are great cook." She immediately brightened and a big smile covered her face.

She then asked, "What's going on outside. Can we go up to the roof again and finish our wine. It was so nice up there this afternoon."

"No, I'm sorry Amy. I have sealed all the entries and set all the automatic defenses. Roving bands of rioters, arsonists, thieves, and murderers are nearby. I saw a large mob just a couple of blocks away. We will be safe in here, but it looks like we will now have to stay in the Eagles Nest until sometime after the meteor hits and the air clears. If you like, we can watch the conditions outside on the monitors for a while or watch a movie."

Amy thought a few moments then smiled at Curt. "How about we put some music on, watch the mess outside for a little while, then try to find some other entertainment? I'm sure we can think of something to do to entertain ourselves." Her grin broadened as she released the buttons down the front of her blouse and tossed it to the floor. She was not wearing a bra.

Curt couldn't help but ogle her bare chest. "Baby, I love your idea, but we should finish our dinner. We have plenty, but we shouldn't waste anything. I look forward to having you for desert."

"So do I lover. So do I. I have come to love it when you eat me, and I really like swallowing your cum. But mostly, I love it when you shove that big cock of yours so deep in me." Amy giggled and was grinning from ear to ear.

"Patience my beautiful mate. Let's eat our dinner first."

After dinner, while Amy cleared and cleaned the kitchen, Curt double checked the security systems. All systems were in full automatic defensive mode with their deadly responses on line. Curt was confident he and Amy would be safe from any intruders.

When Amy joined Curt she had removed her pants and was wearing what would become Curt's favorite outfit. She was nude. They then retired to their sleeping chamber where Curt striped too. Curt then turned all the monitors on to different feeds, two of which were of the two block area surrounding their home. One of those cameras caught one of the local punks scaling the fence that surrounded their location. Just as he jumped down into the area between the fences, he immediately fell to the ground and writhed in pain for less that a minute. He then lay still. He had paid the price for his stupidity and had been cooked dead by the microwaves. His associates decided to move on to easier targets.

The other cameras showed similar conditions around the region, country, and world. Buildings in flames, looters running wild, dead bodies lying in the streets were common.

Amy had a look of fear on her face. "Will your systems be enough? Will they keep the rioters out?"

"Yes Baby." Curt answered. "Even if by some miracle the rioters get past my security systems, and they won't, it would take a direct hit from a tank round to get our blast door open. You will be perfectly safe here with me." He them took her in his arms and kissed her tender lips.

Amy put a CD into they player and climbed into bed. She had picked a romantic easy listening CD. As the music played, Curt joined her on the bed and took her into his strong arms. That simple act made Amy feel safe and secure. Of course, the fact that her 9mm Colt and Curt's .40 cal. Glock were on the night stands helped.

As he laid next to her, Curt pulled Amy on top of his body. Her sizable tits were crushed against he muscled chest. His cock grew to its full seven inch erect size and pressed into her belly. She sighed and relaxed. She spread her legs and let them drape over his hips. Her pussy was already dripping with her lubricating juices.

"Curt, thank you for asking me to stay with you. I feel so safe and loved when I'm close to you like this. I also feel so horny." She then shifted her body until she had his cock pressing at the entrance to her pussy. When she wiggled her hips just right, his cock slipped into her.

"Oh yeah!" She cooed. She pushed back until she had Curt's hard cock filling her pussy. "God I love having you inside me."

Curt reached down and grabbed both of her ass cheeks and pressed her hips down while he pushed his up. He kissed her and said, "Baby, you feel fantastic."

Slowly at first, Amy began rocking her pelvis to slide his cock in and out of her tight pussy. As her excitement grew, Amy rode her mate faster and harder. Finally, she sat up and bounced hard on his cock. She repeatedly drove it deep into her hungry hole.

Curt continued to knead her ass with both hands adding to Amy's rising excitement. She was very close to getting off. Amy's orgasm exploded through her body, and she cried out. "Oh God yes!" She was practically vibrating on top of Curt's firm body. He had suddenly pulled her butt down hard and shoved the tip of a finger into her asshole. She had cum instantly. As her orgasm ebbed, he slipped his finger out of the ass. He continued to circle her asshole with his finger.

As Amy quietly laid on Curt's chest, her breathing returning to normal. She began kissing all over Curt's face.

As he circled his finger around her asshole, she softly told him. "Oh Curt, you have got to make love to me there. I want to feel what it's like to have that big cock of yours in my ass."

"If that's what you want, Baby, we'll do it. Are you sure you want me to fuck your ass. It will probably hurt as much as when I popped your cherry."

"I know, but I really want you to take my ass."

"OK Baby. I'll be right back." Curt then rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom. He returned carrying a tube of lubricant he had picked up during their trip to the mall Saturday afternoon. He placed it on the night stand and told her, "This will help me ease into your butt."

Amy giggled and rolled onto her belly and got up on her knees. She wagged her butt back and forth in front of Curt. With her butt in the air and her knees spread wide, Amy's asshole was exposed to Curt's view.

He crawled up behind Amy and began massaging her ass cheeks. She jumped and giggled when he tickled her asshole with his finger. She then pressed her butt back toward the finger teasing her ass.

Curt reached for the tube of lube. He kissed both of her butt's cheeks before putting a large dollop of the lube on his index finger. The next time he touch her asshole, Curt pushed his finger into her. The lubricant did its job. His finger slid easily into her ass to the second knuckle.

"Oh yes! That feels so exciting." Amy cooed and wiggled her butt again.

Curt put another large dollop of lube on his finger and pushed it as far into her ass as he could. He thought of using a second finger to stretch her ass but thought she needed to feel his cock stretching her ass open. He then smeared his hard cock with a thick coating of the lube.

He kissed her butt cheeks again and asked, "Are you ready, Baby?"

"Oh yeah! Take your mate's ass. Take my virgin ass."

Curt lined his cock up against Amy's well lubricated asshole. He firmly grabbed her by the hips and gave a short but quick shove. Her sphincter briefly resisted the invader at its entrance. His cock's head over came the resistance and popped past her sphincter.

Amy yelped at the invasion of her ass.

Curt held still. "Are you alright, Baby? Do you want me to stop?"

"Oh no. I'll be fine. I told you I wanted you to fuck my ass. So fuck it. Don't stop now. You're already in me."

Slowly Curt pushed about half of his cock into Amy's asshole. He pause again to be certain Amy could take the pain she must have been feeling from having her ass fucked for the first time. "OK?"

She looked back over her shoulder and smiled. She then pushed back to take just a bit more cock. "Yes! Give it all to me."

"Alright Baby." Curt bent and kissed her between her shoulder blades. He then tightened his grip on her hips and pulled while he shoved the rest of his cock up her ass.

"Umph!" Amy grunted and again looked over her shoulder and smiled at her lover.

Once fully imbedded in Amy's ass, Curt paused to allow her body to adjust to the invader in her ass. When she pushed back again, he took that as a sign she was ready for more. He withdrew his cock nearly all the way out before reversing and pushing fully back into her ass. He began giving her steady and rhythmic thrusts. Her ass was tight, but the lube was doing its job. Curt could slide his cock fully in and out of her ass without giving her further pain. He soon picked up the pace and power of his thrusts.

"Umph, umph, umph!" Amy grunted each time Curt buried his cock deep in her ass. Amy was returning each thrust.

"Oh God, Curt, that's so hot. Fuck my ass! Fuck me hard!"

He did as she asked. Curt tightened his grip on her hips and began slamming into her ass. It didn't take long for Amy's tight ass to have him about to explode. "Oh Baby, I'm about to cum." He then slammed deep into her ass and flooded her bowels with a big load of cum.

She dropped her head and shoulders to the bed, groaned, and shuddered through an orgasm of her own. As her orgasm waned, her knees slid out from under her. Amy's body fell to the bed and Curt fell with her. They were both breathing raggedly.

As Curt's cock softened, he slipped out of Amy's cum filled ass. He rolled off her and laid close to her side.

She looked into his eyes and smiled. "Curt, that was fantastic. I didn't know it was possible to orgasm while getting it in my ass. I will remember this night forever. We will do that again sometime."