Apocaliptic Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whenever you like, my love."

They then dozed off while holding each other. Curt awoke a few hours later. It was nearly dawn. Rather than wake Amy, he laid there quietly and watched his monitors. He saw all sorts of mayhem. Roving bands of thugs were burning and looting any building that appeared undamaged. Anyone they caught out was robbed and severely beaten. The cameras spotted one poor woman being gang raped by at least a dozen men. The gangs were unopposed. The government forces that had been trying to control the mobs had apparently been recalled to tend to their own families' needs.

Curt's home and supply bunker were the only building in his neighborhood that remained unscathed. He noted several bodies lying between his security fences. Several small burned areas were noted as well. His gauges indicated the automatic fire suppression system had been briefly activated. His security measures were apparently functioning well.

Curt watched his monitors until Amy stirred. He then rolled out of bed and took a shower. Amy soon followed him. She made them a breakfast of ham and eggs. "How are you feeling this morning, Amy?"

She giggled and replied, "My butt is sore, but I still want to do that again. Not tonight, but soon. That was so exciting."

Together, they made one last inspection of their supply bunker and home. They found the security systems of both locations armed ready. All was in order. All they had to do was wait for the meteor.

It was nearing ten o'clock on Monday morning. It was a little over two hours before the time which NASA had predicted for the meteor's impact. They had narrowed the time to twelve eighteen PM that day. It was expected to hit ten to fifteen miles east of Kansas City.

"Amy, there is nothing else to do. We are as prepared as we can be. I suggest we relax and watch our monitors until we lose the signals." She agreed.

Curt set each of the monitors to receive the signal from a TV station in every major city between Kansas City and Atlanta. The majority of them had aimed a high camera toward the west to see the impact and resultant shock wave heading their way.

By that time, in most of the cities, even the mobs had disappeared in anticipation of the meteor impact. The view of the empty streets in major cities was eerie. Building fires still burned unchecked. Many vehicles had been overturned and set ablaze. However, there were very few people out on the streets. An occasional large group could be seen in prayer around the larger churches as they awaited their fate.

"Don't those people know they are all going to die when the meteor hits? It's so depressing. Why don't they seek some kind of shelter?" Amy looked depressed too.

"Baby, those people have their faith and are probably asking for divine intervention. Who knows, God may very well save some of them. Most likely they will be dead within a few minutes of the meteor strike and believe they will be in heaven soon there after. Either way, their faith will give them comfort."

"That is so sad. I hope you are right about their faith giving them comfort."

Curt sat on the couch and stretched his arms out to his mate. "Amy, come sit with me on the couch. We can watch as the world prepares to meet this catastrophe."

"Curt, can we get naked? I think I'd like to cuddle and maybe play with each other a little before this thing gets here."

Curt did not respond verbally, but grinned at her. He stood, removed his clothes, and sat back down.

Amy then smiled at him and slowly released the buttons of her blouse. She wore no bra. As she tossed her blouse to a nearby chair, her tits wiggled back and forth. She then pushed her skirt down over her hips and stepped out of it. She was not wearing panties either. Her mound showed not a sign of the stubble that had been there the night before. She had freshly shaved herself during her morning shower and dabbed a bit of perfume in strategic spots. She wanted to be as appealing as she could be for her mate. Though she believed his promise of survival, she still wanted to be at her best for him just in case he was wrong.

"Amy, you look and smell delicious. Come! Sit on my lap."

After they cuddled for a while on the couch, Curt cradled her in his arms and carried her to the bed. He laid her gently on the bed and cuddled close. After a few minutes, Amy sat up, turned, and sat on Curt's head.

Curt immediately began licking and sucking her tasty pussy. She groaned, wiggled her pussy tighter to his mouth and fell forward to lay in the sixty-nine position. Without hesitation, she took his cock into her mouth. She began slowly bobbing her head up and down and sucked his cock deeper into her mouth. After a few slow bobs, she wrapped her arms around his upper thighs and shoved her head down hard. She took Curt's seven inch cock fully into her mouth and down her throat. She gagged and pulled back until his cock left her throat. She again plunged downward. This time, she didn't gag. She took him deep into her throat and sucked hard. She began swallowing as she felt his precum oozing from the head of his cock.

She moaned with pleasure at the intensity with which Curt was eating her pussy. She pulled her mouth off his cock and exploded in orgasm as he sucked her clit between his lips and flicked his tongue over it. "Oh God, Curt! Eat me!"

She immediately dove back down on his cock and repeatedly took it deep into her throat. Curt then squeezed her ass, pulled it to his mouth, and erupted in her throat. Amy swallowed each spurt of cum without coming up for air. When she had swallowed his entire load of cum, she licked Curt's cock clean. She then rolled off of her mate and turned to lay next to him. "Did I do OK?"

"My God, Amy! That was absolutely the best deep-throat blowjob I have ever gotten."

She smiled broadly. "I am so happy I have pleased you. I hope to continue to please you for a long time."

"You will, Baby. I know you will."

They continued to cuddle until about noon. Curt reminded Amy of the time of impact. "Honey, we have about ten minutes before impact. Do you want to get dressed."

"Not if we don't have to. I am frightened Curt, and if by chance we die, I want to die as your lover. Is that alright?"

"It sure is, Baby. I love looking at your body under any circumstances. But, I assure you, we will survive."

He then hugged her tightly and held held on until the meteor came into the view of the Kansas City camera. A few seconds later, the meteor collided with the earth. Maybe two seconds after that, the KC feed went blank. Curt and Amy watched as every city they had been monitoring lost there camera feeds. The shock wave could be easily seen from NASA's satellite cameras. It was spreading out from ground zero at tremendous speed. One by one, the cameras in Memphis, St. Louis, Chicago, Indianapolis, Louisville, Birmingham, and finally Atlanta went blank.

The lights immediately went out. A split second later, Amy screamed as the huge shock wave hit their bunker. "WE'RE GOING TO DIE!" She began crying in fear.

Curt squeezed her tight and firmly said to her, "No Baby, we are not going to die! I'm sorry I forgot to tell you there is a fifteen second delay between loosing city power and our generator kicking in."

A few seconds later, the lights came back on. "There, see? Our generator is now providing all the power we'll need."

Poor Amy was still shaking with fear, but she began to look around at her mostly unchanged surrounding. Curt patted her bare ass and smiled at her. "If you will relax for a little while, I have a few things to do."

Though the bunker had suffered a few minor damages due to the shock-wave Things such as some broken dishes and a couple of gauges off line were all that seemed to have been damaged. Everything else appeared to be in working order.

Still, Curt had some things to do to be certain the bunker had returned to full operation. First, he checked the air and water systems. They were operating perfectly. Then he had to reestablish communications with the outside world. Knowing his antennae above ground would have been destroyed by the meteor's shock wave, he had made provision for that event. He methodically shut down the lines running to the old antenna array. Then he activated the protected systems. They had been buried deep in the field behind the Eagles Nest. Automatically, when activated, the shafts were cleared by a powerful ram that pushed its way up through any debris that had covered the protective tubes. Then the antennae were pushed up through the cleared tubes. Slowly, one by one, the monitors came back on line. Though most had no signal to pick up, any satellite based signals were still available and soon came into view on the Eagles Nest's monitors.

Amy had stopped crying but was clinging to Curt. She was still shaking like a leaf in a storm.

"We'll be alright, Amy. I promised to take care of you. Now, I need to check the supply bunker. If you want to go with me, please get dressed. We shouldn't go into an unknown situation in the nude. Besides, seeing your beautiful body like that will be too much of a distraction."

Amy smiled and they both went to get dressed. Once clothed and geared up they entered the tunnel that led to the supply bunker. Amy was carrying a flashlight and her 9mm Colt. Curt carried a bag of tools in case he needed to make some minor repairs. He also took along his .40 caliber Glock.

Along the way, Curt replaced a few light bulbs that had been knocked out. He was pleased with the integrity of the tunnel. Likewise, the supply bunker was relatively unscathed by the meteor's shock wave.

Turning toward Amy, Curt asked. "Shall we return to the Eagles Nest? Perhaps we can find some lunch and watch a movie or something. I think our long period of seclusion has begun."

Amy smiled and replied, "I'm sure we can find something to occupy our time." She and Curt had spent most of the next weeks enjoying each other.

Two weeks after the meteor impact and shock-wave, Amy was preparing lunch while Curt used the security cameras to scan the area around the Eagles Nest and supply bunker. He was using the back-up cameras he had activated shortly after the meteor's shock-wave had passed. The cloud of dust that resulted from the meteor's impact had been thrown high in the sky and was still blotting out most of the sun's warmth and light. There had been very little rain to wash away the resulting layer of dirt that coated nearly everything. Even though he was using color cameras, all they revealed was a gray landscape.

He unexpectedly spotted movement on one of his monitors. One of the roving gangs that had survived in the inner city had made their way out to the suburbs where the Eagles Nest was located. They had but one objective in mind. They wanted to steal anything they could lay their hands on or destroy what they couldn't use or move.

Curt watched as their numbers where somewhat thinned by the microwave barrier still guarding the area around the Eagles Nest and supply bunker. The gang apparently decided there was nothing they needed in the area and moved off.

Amy had watched as the gang members were killed by the microwaves. Their bodies were still smoldering when she giggled. "I guess they won't bother us any more. Are you ready for lunch, darling?"

After that, Curt and Amy settled into a daily routine of checking the monitors and other systems, enjoying Amy's cooking skills, and satisfying each others growing sexual lusts. Neither of them seemed to greatly miss the outside world too much.