Apocalypse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweat glistened off of Anne's entire body. Her eyes were partially closed as she pulled back her damp hair. My turn. Finally. I stood up, walked over to the bed, and sat down next to her. She used the sheet to clean Lucas from her tits. I could tell Anne was completely spent. She looked like she was almost ready to pass out. That was one of the strongest orgasms I'd seen her have in many years. I was jealous, but also insanely turned on.

I reached down and massaged her tits. Her nipples were still erect. Sometimes when Anne has an orgasm her tits seem to firm up a little and that's how they were now. I played with her tits for a little while and then bent down to kiss her. I couldn't help thinking of how she kissed both Samuel and Lucas. I worked my tongue into her mouth. She meekly responded, but then I guess I expected that as exhausted as she was. The funny thing is that I was still really turned on.

I stood up and quickly took off my clothes. I sat down next to her and massaged her tits some more. She looked up at me with half closed eyes. I noticed how full her lips were. I couldn't help myself. I got up on my hands and knees and positioned my cock next to her mouth. I could tell she was going through the motions at this point, but she leaned her head over, and accepted it anyway. I worked my cock slowly into her mouth. She closed her eyes as I began to slide it in and out.

It felt good, but I needed more.

"Suck on it like you did for Lucas."

She gave a half hearted attempt, but I expected that. She sucked and I got to hear the satisfying sound of her wet mouth around my cock. I pulled out.

"Use your tongue."

She licked around the shaft and then the tip of my cock. I put my hand into her hair and pushed my cock back into her mouth. She occasionally gives me head, but for some reason tonight it was even more satisfying. I worked her mouth for a little while longer. The only sound in the room, was Anne sucking my cock.

I pulled out of her mouth and laid down beside her. I slid my hand up her thigh to her pussy. It was swollen and still warm to the touch from the fucking she received earlier. I massaged her pussy and worked a finger in. I stroked her for a short while. There was no response, but that was ok, I couldn't wait any longer. I rolled on to her and roughly slid into her. I could feel the warmth of her freshly fucked pussy surrounding the tip my cock as I pushed it into her. I could smell the other two guys mixed into her sweat.

She didn't say anything. Her pussy was so dry I could only work half of my cock into her. She had nothing left. I know she just wasn't into it, but I sure was. I don't blame her. She was a serial monogamist prior to marrying me, so taking care of three guys in one night wasn't something she was accustomed to. Her pussy was abrasive and tight. I'm sure it was sore for her, but she didn't complain. At this point I didn't care either.

As I worked my cock slowly into her, I leaned up on my left arm. She seemed barely awake at this point. I found her ass cheek with my right hand and gave it a good squeeze. I moved my hand up and gripped her left tit and held it for a moment. I then moved my right hand back and forth, massaging both tits. I kissed her roughly, probing my tongue into her mouth briefly. At this point I still couldn't get my entire cock into her.

I pulled out and sat back on my knees. I then lifted her legs and pushed her knees back so they were almost touching her shoulders. I held her legs in place with my arms, placing my hands on the bed. I towered over her now. Her pussy spread wide and inviting. I pushed the tip of my cock into her. My cock eased in gradually. I gave a final push and entered her fully. I gently began fucking her. Pulling back a little with each thrust. After a minute or so, I picked up the pace and was now fucking her with all I had.

Anne's pussy never felt so good. It was as if her pussy was gripping my cock. The dryness hurt me a little too, but it was a good hurt. The old bed creaked again as my wife was fucked one last time that night. The only other sound was my cock working Anne's pussy. She opened her eyes for a moment, her wet hair plastered to her forehead. Sweat dripped between her tits as they swayed back and forth. I couldn't hold out any longer. I embraced her tightly as I came inside of her. This time is was me that felt several waves.

I laid on top of her for a few moments as my orgasm subsided. Samuel and Lucas got up and began cleaning up the glasses and bottles from the table. I rolled over to the side of the bed. Anne's eyes closed and she was already near sleep. I kissed her on the forehead, and pulled the blankets over us. Samuel and Lucas quietly crawled into their beds. The fire in the wood burning stove slowly reduced to embers as the room darkened. The only sound was the wind and the snow tapping against the windows.

12