Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenni hastily washed the last dish in the sink as the first rays of Spring dipped below the horizon out the window in front of her. She took great care to make sure every speck of food was properly cleaned off, the soap cleansing it thoroughly, the soap then completely washed off with the hot water, and finally the dish completely dried. Once it was finished she placed it in the dish holder for it to air dry even further. With that chore done, she shuffled over to the start of her assembly-line washing operation to begin to clean up. She knew that if it was still out by the time Shepard came back home to his suite that there'd be hell to pay and that she'd be spanked at the very least. Depending on his mood, it could go as far as to be given to the guards for the evening. Over the past couple of months over the winter that had happened a few times and Shepard declared that she still wasn't ready for his seed, popped some RadRoot into her mouth, and then gave her over to the men. She was then made to crawl back home completely sore from her continual fuckings.

The door to the suite opened and slammed shut with such a force that it made the walls shake. Jenni's head whipped around as her breath hitched in her chest. Shepard was home early! She'd been kneeling at his side earlier in the day when he had a business meeting with some bounty hunter and after that meeting Shepard had smacked her on the ass and told her to get her chores done in a hurry as he'd be coming up. She didn't think that it'd be this fast, though.

Moving as fast as she could in her wrist and ankle chains, joined together down the middle so that kept her from taking normal strides or from raising her hands too high, she got to the suite entryway. She was there just in time as Shepard was taking his robe off and placing it on a hook. Jenni dropped to her knees immediately as she'd been instructed, placing her hands upraised on her thighs, her knees slightly spread, and her head pointed downward. She kept her gaze lowered to a point just slightly forward of her and stayed that way until she was directed to do anything else. To do otherwise meant certain pain by way of a thorough paddling or whipping and she didn't want to face that.

"Goddamn fucking scavver..." Shepard was muttering as he divested himself of his underclothes, socks, and shoes in the entryway. "Thinks he can fucking come in here and just buy my prized filly? The fucking nerve of some people," he grumbled, obviously still upset at the meeting from that guy; Nicholas. "I'll fucking show him what I think of his attempt to buy my property." Once he was naked he stepped up to Jenni and without warning grabbed her by the hair, yanked her head back and shoved his cock forward.

Jenni had been at the receiving end of his hate-fucks before whenever someone else had upset him, so she knew what to expect. No sooner than he'd grabbed her hair she was already opening her mouth wide to receive his cock. It went into her mouth and halfway down the back of her throat. She lifted her eyes up in submission and groaned suggestively to goad him on even though she wasn't feeling very lustful at the moment. Along the way she'd also learned when to give the right moan, groan, whimper, whine, or any other kind of sound to get him hard and get him off as quickly as possible. Her sexual instincts now were borne out of mere survival.

"That's it, suck me off good and hard my pet," Shepard growled down at her. "I got a playmate for you tonight," he grinned as he said that last part.

Oh fuck... Jenni thought as he face-fucked her. Who the hell is it this time? I hope it's not his foreman or his chief guard...

"Easy!" He warned her. "Not too much! I want to be rock hard when our guest gets here... once they clean her up after being in whatever hiding hole she's dug herself into."

Wait, what? Jenni thought as she backed off of her vigorous sucking. She made sure that it was enough to keep him hard but not enough to get him off. Again, another thing she'd learned through trial and error with the errors being corrected by hard spankings and whippings. Her?

"I'd love to know where that bitch hides at," Shepard continued to think out loud without any regard to Jenni. "The guards can't ever find where in the woods she hides at and even the mutts can't find her. And it's not like I can follow her because every time I try to have her followed by the guards she doesn't go to wherever it is that she goes to." Shepard looked down at her. "Thankfully you don't have to worry about such things being the dumb blonde cunt that you are." He pulled out of her mouth and gave her a light slap on the cheek as he went to the door.

Jenni's face burned more with shame, embarrassment, and resentment. It was another one of his ways of putting her down and keeping her in her place. Tears welled up in her eyes as she cast them down at the floor again. Life wasn't fair and there wasn't anything she could do about it but silently endure.

She found out who 'her' was a moment later. Shepard was leading none other than the infamous Dawn in by a leash. Dawn wasn't wearing the pony-girl getup anymore. Instead all she had on was her collar and blindfold with her wrists shackled behind her back. Jenni quickly got the idea of what her master had in mind for her and it made her quiver in fear and apprehension. "Come to the bedroom, pet," Shepard instructed her as he led Dawn past her. Reluctantly, Jenni crawled behind in their wake on all fours as they went to the master bedroom.

Shepard was already instructing Dawn to get up onto the bed and kneel. He then instructed Jenni to do the same in front of Dawn. As Jenni clambered up onto the bed, she realized that Dawn was already looking a bit flushed and the redhead's full, heavy chest was heaving with anticipation. Jenni knelt in front of her to the point that their knees were close to touching. "Don't be shy, pet," Shepard said, nuzzling in close to Dawn so that his head was next to hers. He ran his tongue up the side of Dawn's neck to get the redhead to shudder and then he reached around to heft one of Dawn's large tits, giving it a slight squeeze. Dawn gasped and shuddered again, her nipples going hard. "She's primed and ready. She hasn't had her afternoon milking session yet and so is ready to get off."

Jenni whimpered and her face showed her indecision. Her lip quivered as she wanted to desperately tell him that she'd never been with another woman before. To her, the idea was inconceivable. Sure, she could find beauty with other women's bodies but the idea of sleeping with one was reprehensible. Such things just were not done back in the Republic... at least not with public knowledge.

Shepard glowered at her reluctance. He moved to the night stand by his bed and took out a small metal collar and a short chain. Jenni swallowed with trepidation as he latched the collar into place around her neck, attached one end to her collar, and then attached the free end to Dawn's collar. He then moved behind Jenni and smacked her hard across the ass, making her jerk and cry out in pain. Dawn lurched forward when Jenni pulled back, having not anticipated the sudden movement or the fact their collars were now joined. "When I tell you to do something, you do it!" Shepard commanded her, smacking her again on the bottom. Jenni didn't jerk as hard this time.

Placing his hand on the back of Jenni's head to keep her in place, Shepard then coaxed Dawn forward. Jenni still squirmed and struggled as Dawn's face got closer to her own. Shepard held her firmly in place until the two girls' lips were in contact with one another. Dawn moaned with pleasure while Jenni whined with dismay at being forced to kiss another woman. Dawn shuffled forward so that Jenni's knees were between her thighs as she pressed her ample breasts up against Jenni's.

Shepard let go of the chain now that the two of them were close together and reached back behind Dawn to unlatch her wrist cuffs. Her arms fell free and he directed the two of them to embrace. Dawn did as she was told, enfolding Jenni into a passionate hug while Jenni brought her arms up around Dawn in an awkward hold with her chains still on. "Kiss her back, pet." Shepard told Jenni, jostling her head forward.

Jenni squeezed her eyes shut and tried to picture a man kissing her instead of a woman. It was hard to do when Dawn's bosom was pressed against her and Dawn was starting to grind her sex down onto the tops of Jenni's thighs. But she opened her lips slightly, still holding back a bit, and felt Dawn's warm tongue slide into mouth in a deep, probing kiss.

"There ya go!" Shepard said, pleased. "You're getting the hang of it already." He let Jenni go, content that Dawn would hold her in place for the time being, as he moved onto the bed into a position behind Dawn. Once there he shuffled up behind Dawn and brought his cock up to her waiting slit. Dawn felt him and automatically rotated her hips back in anticipation of receiving his cock. Shepard nudged the head in and then slammed it home, making Dawn jerk and coo with pleasure as she was penetrated. "And there we go," Shepard hissed into Dawn's ear loud enough for Jenni to hear as well. "You two belong to ME and no one else!" He jabbed his cock into Dawn hard to punctuate the point. "You two do what I say, when I say, and you fuck whoever I tell you to and no one else!" he did another hard thrust and Dawn moaned deeply while still making out with Jenni. He then reached around and grabbed Jenni by the hair, pulling her away from her lip lock with Dawn.

Placing his forehead against Jenni's while he fucked Dawn, he looked into Jenni's blue eyes. "You are mine. Got it?"

"Yes, Master," Jenni squeaked out, not wanting to contradict him.

"Good girl. Dawn, suck on my pet's tits and finger her while I fuck you."

"Yes, Master," Dawn mumbled submissively while doing as she was told, feeling her way down Jenni's body as she still had the blindfold on. Shepard had to release the chain in order for Dawn to dip her head down that far.

Jenni gasped as she felt Dawn's lips on her left nipple and Dawn's fingers part her pussy to slip a single digit inside. Shepard pulled Jenni close and started to forcibly make out with her harder than Dawn had. Her whimpers became muffled inside of his throat as he continued to probe inside of her mouth with his tongue. Shepard's movements became faster and more erratic. Jenni didn't even have to be fucking him to know that he was close. Since she wanted this over fast, she placed a single hand on his chest and dragged her nails downward to cross his pectorals and graze his nipple. He groaned hard and deep, as he always did when he came. This was confirmed a moment later from Dawn's own sudden "Oh!" of surprise when his cum started filling her.

Once he was done he laid back on the bed. Jenni and Dawn returned to their respective corners at the foot of the bed to kneel and wait for further orders. "You two aren't done yet," he said, getting up long enough to undo Jenni's wrist and ankle chains. "We have a lot more fucking to do. Until I'm ready again, you two go at it." He paused to ponder the situation. "Jenni, pet, you need more experience with the ladies if Dawn is going to be joining us for a while. Dawn, take that blindfold off and fuck Jenni right here in front of me until I get hard again."

"Yes, Master," Dawn said, reaching up and stripping the blindfold off. Before Jenni could react, Dawn pounced on her; grabbing her by the hair and flinging her down onto the mattress to be flat on her back. Jenni looked up at her in fear while Dawn grabbed her wrists, pinning them on either side of her head.

"Oh yeah!" Shepard goaded them on. "That's what I like to see! Jenni, feel free to struggle all you want. I want to see the look on your face when Dawn finally makes you cum!"

Jenni cried out and squirmed to get free as Dawn kept her pinned down to the mattress. Dawn smiled down at her, pressed herself down onto Jenni, and ran her tongue up the side of Jenni's neck. Jenni shuddered, half out of revulsion and half out of the involuntary erotic chill that ran down her spine straight down to her loins. Dawn's shapely legs came up and hooked the inside of Jenni's. In one quick jerk of her legs, Dawn spread Jenni's legs wide open and nestled herself in between until their slits were touching.

"Noooo," Jenni whined, shaking her head and looking up at Dawn fearfully.

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of you," Dawn said with a smile as she lowered herself further on top of the petite blonde. "Besides," she whispered into Jenni's ear when they were close enough together, "you and I both know that Shepard will punish us both if we don't do this. So just close your eyes and relax hun. You might hate yourself later for this but I promise that you'll enjoy the feeling."

Swallowing hard with tears now welling up in her eyes, Jenni managed a shaky nod. She then started to sob as Dawn ground her pelvis down, grazing their mounds together. "Ahhhhh!" Jenni gasped and cried as the passion started to build up at once. She jerked her head hard to one side to avoid Dawn's mouth coming in for a kiss. Instead, Dawn latched her lips onto Jenni's jugular and sucked hard. "Oohhh god," Jenni croaked as she fought hard to deny the pleasure starting to radiate within her.

Dawn continued to grind down against Jenni; their slits and clits rubbing together. Her gyrating was slow, deliberate, and constant. Jenni could tell that Dawn had obviously pleasured other women before as she was hitting Jenni's erogenous spots just right. "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God..." Jenni mewed pitifully as Dawn humped her. Their breasts were crushed against one another and their nipples seemed to be sparring as their bodies moved. Dawn kept Jenni's hands pinned at the wrists while she fucked her.

"That's right, come for me baby," Dawn coaxed her.

Jenni couldn't hold back anymore. Just like the first time she'd been forced by men, her body exploded into the most brilliant orgasm she'd ever felt. Her mouth opened into a soundless scream with the occasional "ah, ah, ah," coming out. It seemed to continue to go on forever as Dawn kept up her steady pace of grinding her mound down against Jenni's. Jenni's legs shook and trembled as she flopped around underneath of Dawn. Before too long Jenni then went slack as her climax finally subsided. Her chest heaved breathlessly as her body then seemed to go numb and her mind go hazy in the afterglow.

Dawn wasn't finished, however. She grabbed the top of Jenni's hair with one hand and hefted one of her massive tits in the other. Dawn brought her left nipple up to Jenni's lips. "Suck it," she said in a firm, yet gentle tone. Her mind still foggy and unable to comprehend what was going on, Jenni took Dawn's nipple into her mouth more out of automatic response to a command than anything else.

"Ah, ah, ah," Shepard wagged a warning finger at them. "Jenni, do not suckle off of her." Dawn pouted and batted her eyes at him and Shepard smiled. "I know that you need to be milked. Come on," he got up off of the bed and beckoned for Dawn to follow. By now Jenni had regained some of her senses and so she turned onto her side to watch Shepard hook up Dawn to the milking machine frame that was in the rustic suite. Dawn sighed with bliss on her face as the machine was turned on and her breasts started to be divested of their nurturing fluids.

"It's not fair that Dawn didn't get off. Jenni, get over here." Shepard commanded sharply as he rustled around a nearby chest for something. He came up with a pair of handcuffs and a strap-on dildo. He cuffed Jenni's hands behind her back and then got her into the black strap-on harness. Jenni tried to pull away but he forced her forward until she was up against Dawn's protruding bottom. Shepard took the time to drop down to attach Jenni's ankle cuffs to Dawn's cuffs at the base of the frame so that Jenni couldn't pull back without falling down. He then took the dildo and worked it into Dawn's waiting pussy. Dawn hummed again with pleasure as the rubber phallus easily slid inside of her. Finally, Shepard took the dangling chain that was still attached to Jenni's collar and hooked it to the back of Dawn's. "Now fuck her!" Shepard said with a clap of his hands.

Jenni whined in dismay and Shepard sighed in frustration at his pet's reluctance. He then took out a ball gag and worked it into Jenni's mouth, latching the straps into place behind her head. Then he grabbed a flogger and let loose on her ass. Jenni screeched from behind the gag and drove her hips forward in reaction to the blow. Dawn gasped with pleasure as the strap-on slid in and out of her. "Again!" Shepard commanded as he flogged Jenni's ass a second time, then a third, then a fourth. Soon Jenni was fucking Dawn with the strap-on hard, deep, and fast as she didn't want to be flogged again. Dawn was crying out in pleasure as she was vigorously pounded from behind while her tits were being milked. It wasn't too long until Dawn was then screaming her head off from coming so hard that it made her head spin.

But Shepard was far from done. He was hard as a rock again and ready to get off. He stopped the machine long enough to have the girls trade places. Now Jenni was in the frame for the milking machine and Dawn was the one with the strap-on. The only difference is that Shepard knew that Dawn didn't need any prodding to fuck Jenni with it. Dawn submissively asked Shepard for a double-ended one and he graciously allowed her to get one. Dawn worked it up inside of her, worked the free end inside of Jenni, and proceeded to fuck her while Jenni was having her go at having her breasts sucked by the machine.

While Dawn was fucking her from behind, Shepard lowered the frame down a few notches so that Jenni was bent over as if she were in the pillory outside. This placed her head at just the right height for a blowjob, which he proceeded to get from her. He took the gag out of her and kept firm hold of her face while he fucked her mouth. "Mmmph, mmmph, mmmph," Jenni grunted every time his cock burrowed down her throat in time with Dawn pushing into her with the strap-on.

"Oh fuck yeah, suck it nice and hard," Shepard breathed. "AH YEAH!" he grunted through clenched teeth as he then blew his seed down the back of her mouth. He drove his hips into her face hard and kept his cock buried to the hilt until he was done coming. Jenni squealed as she hit her second peak. At least with Dawn having the strap-on she could pretend that it was another man behind her. Her toes curled and her fists clenched while her pussy clamped down on the dildo invading her from behind. Her legs turned to water and she was thankful that the frame could hold her upright. She swallowed every drop of Shepard's seed as it burst forth from his cock.

It took Dawn another minute until she hit her second peak but by that time Jenni was too numb to even care. She just stood there limp in the holding frame while Dawn fucked her until she too had come while the suction rods continued to work on Jenni's breasts. Shepard kept his cock in Jenni's mouth, coaxing her to continue sucking until he got hard again. Only once Dawn had come down from her climax did Shepard disconnect them from the milking machine and frame.

*

It was late in the evening once Shepard finally fell asleep with a girl under each arm. Jenni and Dawn were still somewhat awake as they looked at each other across Shepard's chest. Jenni was a riot of emotions and questions for the redhead lying on the other side of their master. "How do you do it?" Jenni finally asked in a whisper.

"Shhh!" Dawn warned. "You'll wake him."

Jenni frowned and looked up into Shepard's face. His head was lolled to one side and his cheek was resting on the top of Jenni's head. He was softly snoring. "Not after as much wine as he drank out of both the bottle and off of our bodies." Jenni said dismissively, looking back over at Dawn. "I've been his personal pet for two months now since Winter started. The thing with drinking wine from our breasts, navals, and our pussies isn't anything new to me." After the milking machine they'd gone another few more rounds with Shepard with Shepard breaking out a bottle of his best wine to pour over their bodies so that he could drink from them. Then it was another round in the showers. Then it was another two round back in bed.