Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walker paid no mind to her subconscious drooling as he then attached a quartet of hooks from the sides of the alcove to rings around the belt area. Then he grabbed a cross bar that was behind the elevated torso and hoisted himself out of the power armor legs with one good pull. He swung forward and Jenni saw his perfectly toned bare legs that matched the rest of him with the only thing that he was wearing was a pair of boxer-briefs. He landed in front of the armor and pulled the lever again and the armor's torso lowered back down. "Ta-dah!" he said with a smile and flourish. "You know; back in the old days they'd have crews of people to help soldiers get in and out of these things?"

Jenni blinked, taken off guard by the question. "Wh-what?" She rallied quickly. "How do you know that?"

"Because this armor was my grandfather's. This," he waved to indicate the house and everything, "used to be his home before the Flare. Dad moved here after the Flare, and got Mom. I was later born here."

"Got mom?" Jenni echoed. "She was your father's slave?"

"Yeah..." Walker said softly, a shadow crossing his face. He quickly changed the subject. "Dad and I came up with the pulley and hook system so that one person could get in and out of the armor."

"That's amazing... and would be worth a lot of tabs if you ever sold the design." She said, her appraising mind taking over.

"Is a lot of tabs." Walker agreed. "I sell it to other armor users and I also get a nice little cut from everyone that buys the design from them." He then let his eyes rove up and down Jenni. "But now I want to enjoy my spoils." He reached down and hooked Jenni's handcuffs with a single finger and led her out of the den and office and up the stairs. When he gets to the spacious master bedroom that encompasses the half of the house over the den and office, he whips his arm around to send Jenni sprawling onto the huge four poster bed there.

Jenni rolled to her back and watched as he approached with a hungry look on his face. "So, it's just like that, huh?" She asked with a wry look on her face and an arched eyebrow. "The conqueror takes his new wench back to the keep to fuck her?"

"You know, any other master probably would've had you gagged by now," Walker mused as he stopped next to the bed to divest himself of the only piece of clothing that he had. Jenni couldn't help but notice his impressive manhood that was coming to life. Walker continued talking, amused at her obvious arousal. "I mean, look at you; Shepard gets killed and you're no longer a quiet, whipped little subservient toy anymore. Don't look at me so shocked. You dozed off on the way here and some of my men were talking to me about some of the Farmers we'd taken prisoner... briefly. They said that you tried to escape once and after Shepard had you flogged and gangbanged you were this docile little thing. So where'd the mouth come from?"

Jenni looked up at his dark, brown eyes. She wasn't sure how to respond to that. "Well, I uh..."

"Yeah? Go on. Spit it out."

"Well... I'd hoped... assumed really... that you'd set me free?" she asked with trepidation.

"You gave yourself to me back at the Farm. Remember?"

"I didn't think that you were going to hold me to that since it was either you or the Farmers." Jenni admitted. "I thought that you were the good guys?"

"Hmph..." Walker snorted. "There are no good guys anymore. Just varying degrees of bad guys. We Retributionists have slaves of our own but it's mainly so that we can protect them easier. You see; a lot of the raider gangs hear the term 'Free Woman' and they think 'Fair Game'. They'll immediately do what they can in order to capture said woman and force them to their will. The Farm is a prime example of this. So when we Rets take slaves it's to protect them because no one is going to attempt to take someone else's slaves unless they have A TON of firepower backing them up... like tonight."

He crawled onto the bed with her, grabbing her handcuffs by the chain and pinning them over her head. Walker moved smoothly to a position in between her legs so that his cock was nestled up against her wet sex. "I know that you have questions and I will answer in time. But for now I want to enjoy my first night with my first slave."

"Your first?" she squeaked in confusion as he descended upon her.

"Later. Now shut up." With that, he kissed her. It wasn't a brutal, forced kiss as she'd come to expect from men. No, this one was more gentle... almost loving. She found herself melting into it.

Walker shifted on top of her as he went to bring his free hand up to cup her breast and she winced in pain as the covers of the bed grated against a couple of welts on her ass. "Ow! Ow! Ow!"

"What?" Walker asked and then looked down when he saw her trying to favor her bottom. "Oh right," He slid off of her and rolled her to her stomach, directing her to keep her hands up above her head. He went to the nearby bathroom and retrieved a salve that he then proceeded to rub into her ass.

"Oh God," Jenni moaned. "That feels good." After a few minutes she found herself arching her back and sticking her bottom up to meet his hand. It felt good to have someone rubbing it and taking care of in instead of using it for target practice. When he stopped, she looked over her shoulder and whimpered in protest.

"Relax, I'm not done with you yet," He smiled, setting the salve aside and positioning himself between her legs. Jenni correctly assumed that he was going to take her from behind and so rose up onto her knees. He chuckled as he reached down to feel up her glistening mound. "And here you were protesting the fact that I wasn't going to let you go."

"I don't care right now," Jenni whined, her need building inside of her to the point that she just needed release. She shook her ass up and down in invitation. "Please! Just fuck me already!"

"I don't think that you're addressing me properly, slave," he said with a playful, light slap to her bald pussy. "So I don't think that you really want it."

"Yes, please, I do want it... master," she said now desperate for him. She hated the teasing. Walker decided that was good enough for now, brought the head of his cock up to her, and slowly slid inside. "AHhhhhhhh!" Jenni gasped, gripping and releasing the covers up past her head repeatedly, body shuddering as she felt every inch of him penetrate her. He was larger than anyone she'd had before and it felt exquisite. The fact that he was being caring and gentle about it made it all the better.

Walker waited until he was fully entrenched inside of her before he leaned in. He reached down with one hand to cup her chin to turn her to face him. She looked back over her shoulder at him with a renewed devotion in her eyes. "You like this?" he asked. When she whimpered her assent he smiled. "Are you mine?" Another whimpering affirmative. "You going to stay here under my protection and be my slave."

"Yes... master..." she gasped, half hearing what he was saying while she was enjoying the sensation. She was rocking her hips back and forth to try and get him moving already. "I am yours, master. Please, fuck me master." He drove into her once and her breathing hitched and she let out a long sigh of pleasure. "More, master, please."

Walker began to slowly move inside of her while holding her head in place. They maintained eye contact and Jenni started loving every minute of it. "Oh God yes," Walker grunted. "Damn that is a sexy look on you." Another good thrust and he came hard inside of her.

"OH!" Jenni was caught off guard by the sudden influx of cum deep inside of her pussy. She continued grinding back into him while his cock twitched endlessly inside of her. She was so close but she knew that she wasn't going to make it. Walker was already rolling his head back and sighing with pleasure as his cock let out a few last spurts before stopping. He collapsed onto the bed beside her, drawing her up close in a spooning hold. Damn... she thought as she felt his seed start to seep out of her.

"When's the last time you had some Root?" Walker asked as he nuzzled up against her.

"A day ago, I should be fine," Jenni said as she was drawn in close to his body and felt his hand clamp around one breast in a possessive manner. She felt so empty and unfulfilled right now and it was frustrating. Still... could've been worse... she reminded herself.

It wasn't long after that in which they were both fast asleep.

***

CHAPTER 16: Perspectives.

The next morning Walker woke up and reached to the side of the bed where Jenni was at. His hand came down onto empty mattress. He was instantly alert, wondering where she was at. In a near panic, he tore through the house looking for her only to find her in the room with grandfather's power armor. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw her standing before it, still naked, with her arms crossed over her chest. "It's a pity to cover up such a lovely body."

She glanced at him and then down at her arms. "Sorry, master." She said and moved to kneel.

Walker rushed over and grabbed her by the elbows. "No need to do that inside of our home."

"Your home, you mean." Jenni pointedly replied.

"Well, I hope that you'll come to think of it as yours as well." He turned to look at his armor. "It was my grandfather's. My dad inherited it from him when he passed on. It's impressive, don't you think?" She gave him a non-committal half shrug. "Well then," he said with a bemused smirk, "what do you think of it."

"Honestly?" she asked, looking him in the eyes. He nodded. She turned back to it and started her spiel. "Well the GE-2100 Series of Power Armor originated in the Empire of the United States under the President Pence regime when the Republican Faction was in its ascendance. It was originally outfitted to be a solo, light, forward scout as the fingers in the gauntlet are small enough to fit inside the trigger assembly of most commonplace rifles of the period. The operator was essentially a one-man army but lacked the ability to be out in extended patrols. It was inexpensive to manufacture which was why so many were built and why a lot are in existence today."

She ignored Walker's now stunned, gaping expression while she walked around the armor with her appraising eye. "You lack the jetpack modification of this which lowers its value but any armorer worth his forge in any hab city can make you one. The only truly sad thing is that it's rendered obsolete by the GE-2500 Series, the GE-3000 Series and the Asian Pact made YG-2200 Armor that were all released just prior to the flare." She gave him an apologetic look. "I'd only give you about ten thousand tabs for it."

Walker could only stand there and blink in astonishment as she smiled and chuckled. "What?" she asked him, "did you think that I was just another dumb blonde that the Farm picked up or something?"

"Well, to be honest; yeah," Walker admitted sheepishly. "I am... well... shocked. I thought that the bullet ruse that the Fundies tried to pull was a fluke... or you'd just gotten lucky... or you were good at sleight of hand and could tell the trick when you saw it. But now I see that you really do know your stuff." He beckoned her towards the kitchen. "Come on, let's get some breakfast made and we can talk about it some more."

"Already done, master," Jenni said, her tone now slightly subdued. She took him by the hand and led him to the dining area where there was a full spread of food on a plate with dinnerware and a glass of water waiting for him at the head of the table. She pulled out the chair for him and then knelt beside it.

"What are you doing?"

Jenni looked perplexed. "My job..." she said as if it should be obvious. "When Shepard wasn't beating me or fucking me... or having his lackeys do it... I was supposed to have meals ready for him at breakfast, lunch, and dinner while keeping his suite clean." She waved a hand to indicate his now spotless kitchen, dining room, and living room.

Walker was floored. "You did this all before I woke up?"

Jenni half shrugged again. "I had to learn quickly to be efficient in my chores or else I'd wind up on the business end of Shepard's belt. I assume that you're going to be no different."

"Don't" Walker said sharply and then tried to bite off his words when Jenni flinched. It was apparent that she was bracing herself for a spanking already, all he had to do was give the word for her to bend over and present her bare ass to him. He didn't like that fearful look on her. "Look; I'm not Shepard. You're going to enjoy more freedoms around here than what you were used to back at the Farm. I'm not going to dictate your every move or anything."

"Right," Jenni let out a hollow laugh. "Freedoms except that to leave, right?"

"Why are you being like that; I saved you." Why was she being like this, he wondered.

"Yes, thank you. But now I'd like to go home."

"Home being... where?"

Jenni looked a bit deflated. "Sacramento Hab in the Republic of Cali."

Walker gave her an exaggerated nod. "Riiiight... over two mountain ranges with at least a dozen of hostile raider gangs in between. Why would you want to chance that journey to have a life slaving away for a few tabs here and there?"

"I liked my job as a trader there!" Jenni protested.

"So well that you left with a caravan into a known hostile area from the looks of it." Walker pointed out. From the gloomy look that crossed Jenni's face, he could tell that he touched upon a nerve. "Look," he said, softening his tone yet again, "if it's a job you want here we can do that easily. You've proven to me twice that you're great with trading and accounting. So we can put you in charge of handling resources here."

"If that's what master wants." Jenni said, looking away.

"Will you stop that already? And why are you kneeling here beside me? Take a seat for crying out loud." That's when Walker noticed that there was only one place setting. "For that matter, where is your food at?"

"Master honors me by allowing me to sit at the table and implying that I can have a place like he does." Jenni said in a subdued, if not mocking, tone.

"Oh for fuck's sake!" Walker threw his hands up in the air in disgust. "What is it that you want?"

"TO GO HOME!" Jenni said, holding up her wrists to show him her wrist cuffs. "You said that you freed me but all I've done is gone from one master who dictated my every move to another master that doesn't seem to know what the fuck to do with me!" she was shouting now. They glared at each other in a tense silence before she finally looked down at his plate of food. "I've already eaten. Another thing that I've learned while with Shepard was how to eat while preparing meals since I never knew from one day to the next if he was going to feed me off of his plate or not. It depended on his mood. Now I'm going to go find something to clean," she gave him a pronounced bow, "Master." Then she was turning on her heel and storming up the stairs.

"Women..." Walker shook his head as he dug into his meal of eggs, sausage and toast. He had to admit that she made a killer breakfast. She wanted so bad to leave but how could he convince her that it was a bad idea and that she should stay here, under his protection?

*

Upstairs, Jenni wanted to scream. In fact, she went to the master bedroom, flung herself down onto the bed, put her head into a pillow, and did just that. The man was infuriating! How could he claim to be one of the good guys, or at the least not as bad as the rest of the bad guys, and still want to own her? True, she had given herself over to him back at the Farm but it wasn't like she had any options or anything.

She got over her hissy fit in a hurry and instead found herself thinking about early this morning right before they went to bed and went to sleep. Walker's hands had roved over her body like a lover's instead of a master's. Sure, there was an amount of possession in the way he moved and she had to admit that it felt good. I'm such a stup for yelling at him like that! She mentally berated herself. Now there was no going back from that argument and he'd probably come up here and spank her for her insolence.

Taking a deep breath through her nose, Jenni calmed herself down. She would just have to make the most of this situation. Already Walker had demonstrated that he was not Shepard and even went so far as to ease some of the most recent wounds left by him. Jenni's hands slid backwards over her round ass. There was hardly any trace of the welts anymore. Whatever was in that salve worked miracles and she wondered what was in it. Her skin pricked up as she ran her hands up and down her ass. She closed her eyes and pictured Walker's hands on her again, feeling her up.

"You know, I can help with that if you'd like," Walker's amused voice came from the doorway.

Jenni squeaked in surprise and slid off the bed to kneel on the floor with her head down. "S-Sorry Master!" she said, half-embarrassed and half-scared at what he might do to her for catching her in the act of feeling herself up. Granted it was just her ass but Shepard had beaten her for less.

He walked over to her and lifted her chin up. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Didn't get off last night." She shook her head and then cast her eyes down. "Oh shit... I'm sorry."

"Master has nothing to be sorry for. I am your slave to do with as you please." She replied, adopting an even tone.

"Yeah..." he said sheepishly. "I was so wrapped up in having you that I forgot to take proper care of you," he admitted. "Let me fix that now." He brought her up to her feet by cupping her chin and pulling up gently. She followed him like a good little slave should. He then turned her in place and gently pushed on her shoulders to get her to sit on the bedside. "Lay back," he told her in a firm voice.

She did as she was told and she felt her legs being lifted up. Confused, she looked down her body to see him hoisting her legs up over his shoulders with his head being positioned between her thighs. He smiled wickedly up at her before bringing his mouth close and licking her slit with his tongue. "Oh God!" she gasped, her hands shooting down to grip the sheets as electrodes of erotic pleasure danced up her spine from her loins.

Then his tongue swirled around her clit, up and down the opening of her pussy, moved all around, and even dove inside of her. Her mind and body was an absolute torrent of sensations as she had no idea what he was going to do next with his mouth. "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God," she mewed when he sucked and licked her clit directly while reaching up to play with her breasts with both hands. "Oh please, master, please, may I cum?" she cried out more out of habit than anything else.

"By all means," Walker mumbled between her legs while he went in for the kill. He brought one hand down so that he could insert his index finger into her. Once he had her penetrated, he crooked it in a repeating 'come hither' motion; dragging it along the front wall of her vagina.

The effect was immediate. Jenni climaxed hard; arching her back and screaming to the heavens in ecstasy. But her master didn't seem content to just let her go. He continued licking and finger fucking her pussy to make the orgasm go on, and on, and on. Finally, when Jenni stopped screaming and her eyes rolled back into her head while her body just twitched in the aftershocks, Walker stopped and simply lifted her legs to lay her totally on the bed. Jenni couldn't do anything more than just lie there and moan pitifully as she enjoyed the erotic high.

Well, if nothing else, the sex will be good... she thought in the back of her mind as her body hummed.

"Feel good?" Walker whispered into her ear when he climbed onto the bed with her. She whimpered an assent. It was all she could do. "Well then, let me give you a few more and then we can catch a shower and go to sleep. I need to get back on my normal sleep cycle anyway."