Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,109 Followers

"At the least, if it's a gang that he can take in just his armor; he'll go get you. Moderate case: suicide mission as he'll be expected to go it alone to at least make the attempt. If you're dead or so far out of reach that it's impossible? Well..." The guard scratched the back of his head, uncertain that he should go on.

"Yes?" Jenni pressed.

"Ritual suicide."

She gasped. "You're kidding!"

"'Fraid not. The guilt would tear him up so bad that he won't be effective as a team member. He'll be expected to cede over everything that he owns to next of kin... or whoever since he doesn't have any... and then do the deed alone in the graveyard overnight."

"No!" Jenni couldn't bear the thought of anyone doing that over her. Then it hit her from the bits and pieces that she knew of Walker. "Wait... that's what happened to his parents, isn't it? His mother was a slave!" She recalled that first night back here all those months ago and how he changed the subject off of his parents. They'd never talked about them again after that.

The guard nodded solemnly. "She was killed in a raid while on route between a couple of our towns. Damn shame too and the damnable unluckiest thing I've ever seen. She caught a ricochet from one of the armors from a sniper's bullet. Walker's dad went ballistic and mowed down every raider there was before the others had a chance to react. Then carried his wife's body all the way back here, laid her to rest, settled his affairs, and then gutted himself in an open grave right next to her." He nodded towards Walker who was now turning back and trudging back to his house in between a phalanx of soldiers with their hands touching brows in salute to him. "Walker buried his dad the next day. We Rets take our vows to protect our slaves very seriously. You see; if a man comes across a free woman out here in the wastes, what happens?"

"They're usually caught and enslaved..." Jenni said, "just like I had been..."

"Mmm-Hm," the guard nodded. "But if a woman is declared to be a slave?" he prompted her.

"No one pays any attention to her..." Jenni said, the realization hitting her.

"Yup." The guard nodded again in confirmation. "So you walking out on Walker, if you'll pardon the pun, is a gut punch to him much like it was the day he lost his folks. That and you're walking out on the protection that he's been personally giving to you these past few months."

Jenni understood it all now and realized why women were willing to become slaves of the soldiers here. It was a far better agreement than one was likely to get anywhere else. Here she didn't have to worry about anything beyond what Walker told her to do and in payment for that peace of mind all she had to do was give up her body. Not a bad trade when she thought about it. She glanced over her shoulder at the road leading out and it chilled her to the bone to have to even fathom making that journey all the way back to the Republic by herself where she was certain to be set upon by even more raiders along the way. And even if, by some miracle, she did get back home her father would use this to keep her in the Sacramento Hab to never leave again. So she'd be trading one form of servitude for another.

At least here with the Retributionists she was well respected. Even being a naked slave she had a job in which her talents were being put to good use and she had a soldier looking out for her and, she had to admit, affording her more freedoms than she had before. He was extremely easy on the eyes and was, by far, the best in bed that she'd ever had. Jenni's hand gazed the hip pouch where her collar was at that Walker wanted her to keep as a reminder of their time together. Now she felt extremely naked without it on.

While she was going through this gambit of thinking, her feet were in motion. But they were not taking her out of town. Instead, she was fixated on Walker as she went back to him. When she got close, one of his brethren nudged him on the shoulder and pointed back towards her. He stopped, turned and looked, shocked to see her standing there in front of him.

Without a word, Jenni's backpack hit the ground. She then kicked off her boots and undid her pants. Jenni was sure she gave all the soldiers behind her a good look as she bent over at the waist to take them and her panties off. Then she took off her blouse, undershirt, and bra, dropping them to the ground to one side with an outstretched arm each time. Walker just stood there, watching her strip, gaping at her until she was completely nude in front of him and his comrades. She didn't care if they all stared at her. All she cared about was Walker looking at her.

Finally, she reached down into the belt pouch to retrieve her collar. She then took a couple more steps in towards him, holding it out to him in her hands. Jenni dropped to her knees in front of him, looking up at him while offering it to him in total supplication. "Please," she asked in a tiny voice. "Please protect me... master."

Walker was at a loss for words. "I-I don't know what to say," he admitted.

"Then please, don't say anything, and just claim your slave, as she asks for forgiveness," she begged him.

With a trembling hand, he took the collar from her and stepped up close to put it up around her neck. Jenni dipped her head and reached back to pull her hair to one side to give him easy access. She felt the familiar click as it closed and locked back into place. This time, however, instead of the dread and sorrow that came with her being collared, all that came was joy and relief. She looked up at him with a beaming smile on his face. He was smiling right back at her. "Come on," he said in a soft, relived voice as he held out his hand for her to take. "Let's go home."

"Yes, master," she said happily as she took his hand and followed him.

*

By the time they got back home, an overjoyed Walker had Jenni in his arms and he was vaulting up the stairs two at a time. He tossed her onto the bed and started to strip down himself until she stopped him. "Please," she said with a playful smile on her face, "allow me." She started unbuttoning his shirt at the collar, opening it up, and kissing the skin underneath as the fabric gave way. She continued downward until she was on her knees, undoing his jeans. "I realize that there was something that I have not yet done for master despite talking about it the first night you got me."

"What's that?" Walker mumbled, his mind in a haze from the torment she was giving him.

"What I can do with my mouth," she said, dropping his pants just enough for his cock to be pulled out of his boxers. She stroked it, lovingly, because despite their ups and downs over the past few months, this cock had never failed to get her off. She kissed the head and then wrapped her lips around it, sucking hard while rolling her tongue across the underside of it. Above her, Walker let out a deep moan while wrapping his hand in her hair. She gave him a pouty, submissive look upwards while she slid her lips further down his shaft until she had him completely inside of her mouth and down her throat. She then sucked on him hard from the base of his cock and then swallowed; effectively drawing the pleasure from the hilt to the head of his member, all the while maintaining eye contact with him.

"Holy God Above..." Walker breathed, eyes rolling back into his head from what was shaping up to be the best blowjob of his life.

Then Jenni pulled her head back, allowing his member to withdraw from her mouth, sucking on him the entire way. Then she started the process all over again. She was slow and deliberate in her motions as she sucked him off. "Oh My God, Jenni," he gasped as she continued the motion three more times. "I'm gonna blow." He started pulling on her hair, indicating that she should stop.

Jenni rolled her head out of his grip, reached up to grab his ass cheeks with both hands, and slammed her head forward while sucking as hard as she could. Walker let out a throaty gurgle as his cock erupted down her throat. She started swallowing immediately and then started a sucking, swallowing rotation all the while keeping her lips wrapped around the base of his cock. Walker had since stopped making any kind of coherent sound and was reduced to shuddering and animalistic grunting while his cock was twitching inside of her mouth.

"Daaaamnnnn..." Walker finally moaned, amazed at the fact that he was still able to stand after an orgasm that intense. Jenni smiled, stood, and lightly kissed him on the lips before guiding him towards the bed and having him sit down. He complied and looked down at her with a quizzical look as she knelt in front of him. Then she took his cock into her mouth again and sucked. Walker gasped and laid back onto the bed as he felt renewed vigor in his manhood. He was hard again within minutes. She truly did amazing things with her mouth.

But he was done being taken for a ride. He let Jenni continue her oral action until he was rock hard, and then he stood up. She gave him a questioning look and he grabbed her by the hair, stood her up, and bent her over the side of the bed. She mewed and shook her ass at him in invitation and he took it; plunging into her wet pussy while her legs were still together. "AH!" she cried out as she was quickly penetrated.

He slid his hands underneath of her to grope her breasts. Jenni lifted her chest up off the bed just enough to allow him access. She felt his hands close around them, squeezing and kneading them. "Oh God..." she breathed, arching back against him as much as possible as he pounded her from behind.

"Who do you belong to, dear?" Walker asked, pausing in his thrusts to whisper into her ear.

"You, master, no one else... I belong to you and only you," she said breathlessly with all the conviction in her.

"And do you wish to stay with me?" He asked, wanting to make sure that they were absolutely clear as to where they stood.

"Yes master, please, let this slave of yours stay here with you all the time..." she whimpered, rubbing her ass up and down against his pelvis as much as she could to try and get his cock moving inside of her. "Do with this slave as you will; bed her, fuck her, and... and breed her." She said, looking back over her shoulder at him.

He pulled out of her and she wondered if she went too far. He took her by the hand and guided her to her feet. "Do you really want that?" he asked with all sincerity while looking into her blue eyes.

Jenni nodded. "When your friend in the power armor came to the door... I was frightened that something had happened to you and then relieved when he told me you were okay. Then I felt empty and alone when I was walking out of town which was why I came back to you. As much as I miss my family back in California, I was terrified at having to face the world without you. I want to be here, with you, to have you, to love you, and to bear your children."

Walker smiled at that, drawing her into a loving embrace. "I should tell you about my mother..." he started to say.

Jenni placed a hand on his lips and stopped him. Then she kissed him. "I already know and I know that you won't let that happen to me. Now, are you going to finish what you've started or am I going to have to do things myself?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said mockingly, picking her up and placing her back on the bed, this time laying down. Jenni spread her legs wide and he plunged right back into her, making her cry out in pleasure. She wrapped her arms and legs around him to keep him close to her body while he boldly thrust into her again and again and again. Once they both came down from the screaming, earth-shattering, orgasm they shared a moment later, they collapsed into a fitful sleep; both dreaming of the future to come.

End of Jenni's Story

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,109 Followers