Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,119 Followers

The raider fucking her pussy was getting into it now as he gathered up her ample chest into his hands and buried his face into her cleavage. Tanya kept her legs up around his waist when he let go, locking her ankles behind him at the small of his back. She then felt his rough hands squeeze her tits while his thumbs raked up and down across her nipples. The feeling shot little electrodes of pleasure through her body but she was feeling so crappy that it barely registered for her. Meanwhile, the raider inside of her mouth shoved his hips forward as far as he could get them. His cock swelled, and then twitched as his came hard down her throat. He let out a raspy sigh of relief as he got off. Just out of reflex she swallowed and then laid there letting the remainder dribble out of her mouth when he pulled away.

A third raider took his place, shooing the man fucking her pussy and mauling her breasts away while admonishing him for not doing Tanya fast enough. He then straddled Tanya's chest just below her breasts, squeezed them together, and proceeded to shove his cock up into her ample cleavage. The head of his long cock poked up from between her breasts to tap at the side of her neck just below her new metal collar-restraints. Tit Fucker grabbed her hair on top of her head and pulled her up to face him until her chin was resting on her collar. "Open up, cunt!" he ordered. Tanya's lips parted and he moved forward more so that his cock could enter her mouth every time he pumped his hips forward.

In the meantime, the raider fucking her pussy let out a satisfying grunt as Tanya felt his cum start to flood her pussy and enter her womb. The man's orgasm seemed to last forever as his cock continued to pump out streams of his seed non-stop. When he was finally finished, he pushed down on Tanya's legs and she let them fall limp to the mattress, keeping them splayed out wide. There was no use in closing them anyway.

Another man was on her within seconds; hiking her legs up high until her ankles were draped up over his shoulders. She grunted around Tit-Fucker's cock as she was penetrated hard and deep. Tit-Fucker's gyrating as he straddled her torso became faster and a bit erratic. She felt his cock stiffen and swell inside of her lips. Tanya closed her eyes and sucked on him hard just to get him off and gone. It worked as he blew his load as he was pulling out. His hot jizz sprayed her face as he came. "Ah, God, yes," he hissed as he continued to pump his cock in between her breasts, his sperm dribbling all over her face, neck, and breasts. He took a moment to wipe his cock off inside of her cleavage before getting up.

The man who was fucking her pussy withdrew and then pointed his cock downward. Tanya knew what was coming and just went limp. She then felt the head of his cock pushing up into her ass as she was taken anally for the second time for today. The raider's eyes rolled back into his head as he enjoyed the feeling of her tight ass. He lasted for a few good thrusts before she felt his hot cum splashing around the inside of her bowels.

The night went on as man after man came by to have their way with her in one hole or another. Eventually she just passed out from sheer exhaustion, not caring who fucked her in her sleep or not.

*

Adam's head lolled to one side and with a start, he woke up to blinding light overhead. There was the rhythmic pounding on the ground nearby. It was something metallic hitting the ground repeatedly and coming closer. He squinted into the morning sun and the outline of a few power armor suits began to take shape. "If y'all are here to raid my ranch, yer a little late," he said, his words slurring slightly. "Fucking raiders already burned the joint down, took my wife, and left me here last night."

The lead man in power armor motioned to someone behind him. A couple more men hopped off of a buggy from behind the suits to rush forward. "Easy," one of them, a medic judging by the band on his left bicep, said. The medic called over his shoulder. "Looks like he got roughed up pretty good, boss."

"Anything serious?" the lead power armor suit asked.

"Nah, he should be fine. It looks a lot worse than it actually is; a few contusions and bruises although we should get him hydrated in a hurry. There might be some facial scarring once he heals," the medic shook his head while his partner set to cutting the ropes holding Adam to the fence. "Although he'd probably be a lot worse than this if we hadn't come by."

"Lucky me," Adam grumbled as the medics helped him to his feet. They each got under one arm and helped him walk back to their buggy.

"Looks like you could use some help, here," the leader said.

"I know what I need," Adam spat even though he allowed himself to be placed into the buggy. "And it ain't no kind of therapy or a need to move on."

"Fuck therapy," the leader said, "therapy is for city and hab dwellers who like the cushy life. No, my friend, what you need is revenge. Now some will say that it's a dish served cold but I prefer mine that's warm with passion served with a steaming tall glass of hate."

"Who are you people?" Adam asked, eyeing them.

"We're the Retributionists." The leader said. Adam swore that the guy was smiling inside of his helmet as he added; "we're the good guys."

*

"Good Morning, cunts," a man with a hard glare said as he walked up and down the line of captured women that included Tanya. For Tanya, the morning had been anything but good as she was kicked awake by a raider and then hosed down from head to toe before being dried off with a rough towel. Her pussy felt oddly ticklish when the water slushed down her body and it took her a moment to notice that at some time during the night her trimmed pubic hair had been shaved off.

After being dried off, she was then herded back outside to the town center and placed down on her knees in a line with the other women. She still had her shackles on and her arms were feeling stiff from being locked into the wrist cuffs that attached to a bar to her metal collar. She barely looked up at the man with greying hair and average build. The man gave them a tight smile. "My name is Reverend and I lead the Puritans. From this moment forward; you are my property. I used to be the second in command of the Farmers but our dearly departed leader made mistakes... mistakes that I will not repeat. So, until you have earned the right to be one of our girls in the herd, all you will be referred to as will be 'cunt'."

Big deal...Tanya thought ruefully. Her days of caring, in her opinion, died along with her husband. Without Adam, life just wasn't worth it anymore. He could call her whatever the fuck he wanted to. Hell, he could put a bullet into her head if she so wanted to and she'd probably wrap her lips around the barrel of the gun before he pulled the trigger.

But Reverend didn't do that. He went on, mindless of what she, or any of the others, were thinking. Tanya glanced down the line and she saw that they all had fearful looks plastered on their faces. Some were still in shock from being part of the all-night orgy last night. "We will break you," Reverend said, "in body, in mind, and in spirit. To do this we will allow the public that we so faithfully serve to come and use you how they see fit every evening... for a small fee of tabs, of course. We will put you on display in every conceivable way to embarrass you, to demean you, and to make you realize that you are nothing except what we make of you," he explained. "And yes, this little speech is to make you fearful of that process. Once that is accomplished and you have learned your new place we will condition you to be a member of the herd by properly preparing your body for the rigors it will face. While we do that, we will be breaking you mind so that you will be completely under our control." Tanya couldn't help but notice that a few of them looked as if they'd heard this speech before.

A few of the girls started crying at that proclamation. Tanya just hung her head, waiting for whatever it was that they were going to do to begin. "Yes," Reverend went on, "I can see it in your eyes as the last glimmer of freedom dies. But for some of you, I can see that your fire has already gone out, but we will continue the process anyway just to be thorough. Once you have been broken like the wild fillies that you are, then you will learn total subservience, obedience, and dependence to your proper male masters. Only once you have achieved a woman's proper place to a man, then will you be allowed the luxuries of the herd. Luxuries like the ability to enjoy free roaming time where you can frolic in the meadows with one another, where you will enjoy the exquisite bliss of the fucking and milking machines, and where you will enjoy the privilege of motherhood in raising the next generation of Puritans with a proper male of our society." He swept his hand to the side to show where the herd was at, past a paddock fence area.

Tanya looked and saw the naked women who were, quite obviously, enjoying each other's company. Many of them had bloated bellies where they were showing their pregnancies and every one of them had swollen tits that, as Tanya surmised from Reverend's speech, were full with milk. "That is your destination! The remnants of the herd from the Farm." Reverend proclaimed. "Each girl in there is a loving and devoted slave to our cause. But you are not prepared for that life yet. You have a day of preparation to go through before you service our public." He clapped his hands. "Now off with you!"

A pair of rough hands grabbed Tanya by the shoulders and hoisted her to her feet. She was led over to a trough area and put down onto her knees and her collar locked into place over top of a plate. Some kind of meat slop was already there. "The sooner you cunts eat, the quicker you go to the dungeon for training." The man with the pot who was dishing out the food was saying. Tanya could hear some of the other girls whine and protest while the ones that she noticed looked bored with the spiel from Reverend just stretched their necks a bit to get right to eating.

Tanya's stomach grumbled and seeing no alternative, she too stretched her neck as far as she could to get at the meal. It looked worse than it tasted. She likened it to a beef stew that was a couple of times reheated. It had some kind of sweet taste to it but at the same time it had a bitter aftertaste. Did they put some kind of drugs in here with RadRoot or something? Her large breasts hung down under her and swayed every time she moved forward to get at more of the stew. They kept knocking up against the side of the trough and that brought a round of guffaws, pointing, and catcalls from the raiders who were watching over them. She figured that was part of the 'embarrassment' phase. While she ate up the last bits of her meal, a raider had come over to play with her breasts. He tugged and pulled hard on her nipples until she made a cry of discomfort. "This one will probably go through Phase One quickly," he noted. "Damn these are nice tits."

"Surprised you didn't have her last night," another man said.

"I was too busy with that hot mama down the line there," he said. Tanya couldn't see who he was referring to.

Once she was finished, her collar was unhooked from the trough and she was led into a building and down a flight of stairs into a basement area. She could see what it was called the dungeon as it had a variety of cells, restraints, crosses, racks, whips, ropes, chains, and a lot of different other things that could keep her busy for a long time. They removed her restraints and put leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles. Then they fastened them to a giant X that was on one wall, facing the wall. The man who led her in then grabbed a couple of small clamps that were attached together by a chain. He then put the clamps onto one of her nipples and looped the chain onto the outside of the cross before attaching the other to her remaining nipple. Tanya mentally noted that if she pulled back away from the cross in the least little bit, her nipples would be pulled. Clever, she noted.

The man then grabbed a flogger and swished it through the air behind her a few times. What's this supposed to be, an intimidation tactic? She wondered. There was another swish of air and the flogger came down hard across her round ass. Tanya flinched and hissed in pain, but otherwise didn't make a sound. Two more stinging swats came her way and Tanya bore them with ease. Hell, it wasn't even the worst pain she'd ever felt. She could hear some of the other girls squealing and screaming as they were dragged in, lashed to something, and then either spanked with a paddle or whipped with a flogger.

Tanya's whipping continued for another minute at the very least until Flogger came up to check on her. He grabbed her hair and wrenched her head backwards. Tanya kept her eyes forward and distant. "Hm," he grunted with an arched eyebrow. "Usually we get more fight out of new ones. What's your story, cunt?" he asked. When she didn't answer, he stepped back and let her now reddening ass have it again with the flogger, only this time even harder. Tanya flinched but didn't say anything. He walked back up to her and grabbed her hair. "I said; what's your problem, cunt? Had enough already? Speak!"

"I don't care..." Tanya whispered with tears welling up in the corners of her eyes.

"Really? Why?"

"My husband is dead... my farm is destroyed... I don't care what you do to me," she replied in a hollow voice.

"Hm..." Flogger put his implement away, put a leather collar and leash around her neck, and then detached her from the X-Cross. He reclipped the nipple clamps and chain back into place and then latched her wrist cuffs together behind her back before picking up her leash and leading her to another part of the basement. Tanya followed along while catching glimpses of the others out of the corners of her eyes who were still resistant. One girl was on her back, legs spread, and was having her breasts and pussy flogged. Another was bent over a sawhorse and was getting spanked with a riding crop. Another still was getting it with a large wooden paddle as she was forced to stand on her tip-toes while ropes held her in place. Tanya didn't spend a second more feeling anything for them as she didn't care about anyone or anything.

Flogger stopped her at a padded sawhorse. He latched her ankles into place at the base of the legs and then bent her over. He took one nipple clamp off long enough to loop the chain under the sawhorse and back up to clamp back on. He made certain that her heavy breasts were dangling on either side. Then he unlatched her wrists and connected them to hooks at the base of the other end of the sawhorse. He moved off and she could hear him moving something large and heavy behind her. A moment later she felt two rubbery dildos poking at her pussy and ass. Then she felt the dribble of some oil and then his hands on her as he worked it into her skin. She had to admit that it felt good after the flogging. Tanya closed her eyes and laid there, shackled in position, as Flogger rubbed it around her ass, her inner thighs, and even up her tight ass hole and pussy.

Once he was finished, he turned the machine on. It hummed with energy and Tanya could hear a gear being turned slowly. First the dildo pointed at her pussy nudged up against her and then slid inside. Then the one pointed at her ass did the same. There was more shuffling and then both dildos pushed into her even further. She gasped at the simultaneous penetration. Flogger must have then been satisfied with the placement as he then locked the machine into place before turning the power up.

First the dildo in her ass pushed all the way in and then retreated out to a point where just the penis-like head of it was still inside of her and then it went back in. Then the dildo in her pussy did the same. Flogger fine-tuned the settings so that while one was going in, the other was coming out. "Mmmph." Tanya grunted, at first in discomfort, at the odd sensation of having the dildos moving opposite of each other. "Ahhh," she the gasped as her body grew accustomed to them.

She became acutely aware that with her legs spread and her bent over the leather padded sawhorse that her clit was being mashed down against it. Flogger either must've noticed, or it had been part of his plan for her indoctrination all along, as he bent down to spread her pussy lips further apart to allow her clit to lay bare against the cold leather. As the dildos rammed into her, her body shook gently forward and backward, dragging her clit ever so slightly across the leather. Tanya wound up biting her lip as her face reddened. A small part of her wanted to just go totally limp and feel nothing but her body was saying something completely different. It was just like it was when those two raiders fucked her in front of Adam.

Adam... what would he think of me now... part of her wondered. Just the mere thought of her now deceased husband was enough to make the passion swell within her exponentially. No... she whimpered in her own mind while outwardly she tried to contain it all.

Flogger must've been able to see her reddened, contorted face as he came up beside her, felt up her left breast and whispered into her ear. "You like this; don't you, cunt?" She could hear the glee in his voice. "Just let go... you know you want to." He squeezed her breast hard and rolled her nipple where the clamp wasn't currently covering it. "Just let go..."

Tanya had a moment of defiance and shook her head no. He left briefly and then Tanya felt something round and bulbous press up against her clit. "We'll see how you handle a hitachi..." he said. When he walked around to her face she opened her eyes long enough to see that he now had his hard cock out and was holding a switch on a cord. He brought his cock up to her lips and her mouth opened automatically in response. He slid his cock in and she started sucking on him hard.

Then he flipped the switch and Tanya squealed around his cock as the bulb of the hitachi came to life. It vibrated against her clit at a speed she never thought possible.

Back at her farm; her and Adam had solar power for their home. As such, they were one of the few farmers and ranchers around that had electricity and had some pre-flare appliances. She loved her washer and dryer because she could get her clothes clean without much hassle to leave her to do other work. Occasionally, on days when she was really horny and had fucked Adam senseless, she'd sit on the washer while it hummed away. She could get the corner just right so that she could get off.

This was her washer... a hundred times more powerful.

"MMMMM! MMMMM!" Tanya now screamed with Flogger's cock in her mouth still. She sucked him hard as if she could pull the cum right out of his balls and down her throat in one good suck and swallow. Flogger grabbed onto her for support as her mouth became a human vacuum cleaner. Then her body exploded into a blinding orgasm and she lost control of her limbs as they shook and shuddered in their bonds. The chain that was attached to her nipples jangled around, further electrifying her now sensitive teats as she jerked about. Her whole body hummed and vibrated as fast as that 'hitachi' that was tormenting her clit. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she nearly passed out from the most mind numbing orgasm in her life. When she fell limp, she totally forgot about Flogger's cock still in her mouth as her mind went hazy.

"Yeah," Flogger was saying, stroking her hair. "You enjoyed, that, didn't you?"

"Mmm-hmm..." Tanya whimpered in defeat.

"You want it again, don't you?"

"Mmm-hmm..." she whimpered in assent.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,119 Followers
123456...9