Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,121 Followers

"Continue to suck me off like a good girl," Flogger said. Tanya regained enough of her senses to do as he commanded even though the hitachi was still buzzing on her sensitive clit and the dildos were still pumping in and out of her ass and pussy. "That's good just like that," Flogger said.

Then he ramped up the speed. She was screaming from an even more intense orgasm minutes later.

***

CHAPTER 21: Training and Conditioning

Biff! Biff! Biff Biff Biff!

Adam put everything that he had into punching the workout bag as hard as he could, letting his hate and anger fuel his punches. His lip curled into a snarl as he threw jabs, roundhouses, and hard haymakers at the man-sized black bag.

Biff! Biff! Biff!

He had memorized every single raider that had attacked his farm, etched every single line of their features, and burned into his brain every mannerism, sound, and voice they had.

Biff! Biff-Biff! Biff!

"GAH!" he yelled as he gave the bag one last, hard, roundhouse punch before he clenched against it, panting hard from his workout. It had only been a week but to him it had been an eternity. He still wore some bandages over his face since the swelling went down but his eyes were still as sharp as ever. But that was not what frustrated him. He had no idea where Tanya was at and it was tearing him apart inside. He used the back of his forearm to wipe the sweat from his brow. Ever since the Retributionists' doctors had cleared him physically fit a day of go, Adam threw himself into the training that they were putting him through. He'd hoped that he'd be able to take his mind off of Tanya's plight but was unable to.

What was even more disturbing to him was that his last view of Tanya was with two of the Puritan raiders with their cocks up inside of her. He vividly recalled her worried face as they locked eyes right before she came. Even from the distance that he was at from her, he could still tell when his wife had an orgasm. He'd watched her many of times get herself off from afar when she thought that she was alone. Just thinking of that made him hard. What the fuck is wrong with me? he wondered.

Adam pushed away from the workout bag, then spun in place to give it a hard back-kick out of sheer frustration. "A man shouldn't fantasize about his woman getting off to other men." He growled as he stalked over to the wall of the workout room to where his towel hung on a hook. He grabbed it and dabbed at his eyes.

"Why not?" A woman's cheerful voice asked. Startled, Adam whirled in place to see a cute petite blonde slave with icy blue eyes standing there with a tray of food and water. He also couldn't help but notice that she was totally nude and was sporting a slight bump at her belly. She had to be three, maybe four months pregnant by his estimate.

"Uhm... hi..." he said, flushing with embarrassment. "Sorry, I didn't know that you were there."

"It's okay. You have a lot on your mind," she held up the tray for him to see better. It had an array of fruits and meat on it. "My master thought that you'd need this since you've been working out so hard today." She set the tray down on the table next to Adam and looked up at him. She couldn't be more than 5'5" by his estimate as he stood a good head and a half taller than her. "He'd like to see you after you are done with lunch... and me."

"Okay, sure," he said absently as he stuffed some of the carved meat into his mouth and then nearly choked as it registered what she'd said. "Wait... what?"

The blonde smiled at him. "We like to share everything that we have here. It's part of being with the Retributionists and my master, Walker, thinks that it'd do you some good to have sex and release some pent-up energy you might have." She explained by reaching down to his boxer-briefs and running her hand up and down the budge that was there.

Adam groaned as her touch only made his straining cock even harder inside of his underwear. It was then that he became acutely aware just how little cloth separated him. He'd taken everything off but his boxers to work out in and now having a naked, and obviously willing, slave here stroking him didn't make things better. "I... I shouldn't..." he gasped, unable to believe that he was saying that. "I'm married."

"So am I," the girl said, holding up her left hand to show off her metal band while her right hand continued to work on his cock through the fabric.

"But you're a slave," Adam pointed out, nodding to her metal collar.

"Both to the same man; Walker." She smiled. "Look; do you still love your wife?"

"More than anything." He said.

"Do you think that despite being taken by raiders, and is being repeatedly fucked by them, she still loves you too?"

"Yeeees..." Adam said cautiously.

"Then what does sex among friends and comrades matter so long as you are still willing to go after her? After all, I still love my husband and yet here I am, presenting myself to you all ready, willing, and able." She explained. He had to admit that she had a point. Adam found himself nodding in agreement. With him nodding, the girl dropped to her knees while her delicate hands grabbed the waistband of his boxers and peeled them downward. His cock sprang loose and her lips immediately wrapped around its head. Without hesitating, she took his entire length into her mouth and down her throat while sucking and swallowing.

"Ohhhhhh dammmmnnn..." Adam rolled his head back and breathed. "It's... it's been a while since I've had a BJ." Tanya was going to do it the night... the night she was taken but never got around to it. She didn't do oral often.

"Then I shall make it memorable for you." The girl said in a husky voice, her hand working on his cock.

"What... what's your name?" he gasped as she stroked him and sucked on him at the same time.

"Jenni," she said before going down on him again. Her head bobbed back and forth along his shaft until he couldn't hold his desire in any longer. When he reached his limit, he came hard. Jenni, to her credit, took him all the way down her throat to the hilt and swallowed every drop. It was an odd feeling for him; he was feeling guilty for essentially cheating on his wife but at the same time it gave him a thrill to be doing something that felt so good, right natural, and naughty all at once.

Adam was still hard even after his balls were done draining into Jenni's mouth. After she'd licked the last bit of cum off of his tip, she stayed down on her knees, looking up at him expectantly. Not wanting to waste the moment, he put her down onto all fours, mounted her from behind, and fucked her hard until they were both senseless.

*

Lunch was over and Tanya was feeling a bit giddy as she was led by her leash to the power house. Her routine remained the same; get up, get cleaned, do her business, eat, listen to Reverend's speech, then she was tied down to some implement or another before she was spanked, whipped, and then fucked in the dungeon. Over the course of her first week as a Puritan slave, her time in the dungeon consisted of being fucked by either a machine or a couple of trainers. Only twice was she made to fuck or be fucked by another woman while whichever one of them had the strap-on was getting whipped. Every time, however, the end-result was the same and she was forced to orgasm.

After dungeon time in the morning, she was fed lunch; that oddly pleasing tasting stew. As each meal went by even the most die-hard of resisters found themselves eating the stew up as much as possible. Each woman was now getting glassy, doe-eyes as they were led off to the next activity; the power room.

Tanya was fitted into a leather body harness that had a couple of dildos at the crotch while at the same time being put into a pair of leather boots. Both went up into her ass and pussy before the harness kept them firmly into place. The harness was a series of leather straps and her natural H-Cup breasts jutted out large and proud from between them. Her nipples were then clamped and chained together and then her arms were latched behind her back, forearm to forearm. Her collar and the left side of her harness at her collar, waist, and thigh were attached to three poles that came down into a single pole 'to keep her in place' as she'd been told. The final pieces were a bit and bridle fitted around her head and placed into her mouth before a blindfold was put over her eyes. Then she was led by the pole to one of the wheels.

The wheels, from what she'd seen before being blindfolded, were large mill wheels. Four women at a time were fixed to it and they were whipped on their ass every time they passed by a trainer to keep them moving. They'd be like this all afternoon while they walked around in circles. The mill wheels then turned the generators in the basement below the huge warehouse room and there were six of them. The trainers keep the women rotating on the wheels throughout the day. Tanya just happened to be in the group that was assigned the afternoon shift.

Tanya felt herself being tugged to the left and then she heard the clicking sound as her guide pole was fixed into place while she walked. She took another couple of steps before being pulled to the left. Her feet found the groove of the path and so she started plodding on, her boots making soft thuds in the dirt of the floor as she took each step. "Get those knees higher, cunt!" the trainer for her wheel shouted as he flicked the whip out. It caught her across the ass. She squealed from the sting of the whip but lifted her knees up in the way she was told to 'properly walk'. If she was good, she could get a couple of laps before getting whipped again. It was the way, she figured, all the girls and women around here were learning how to properly posture their bodies and to properly walk in these harnesses.

As she walked, she felt the two dildos press into her. She was being fucked by both as they slid in and out of her in tandem with each step that she took. The passion built up inside of her and by the time she made her tenth lap, Tanya let out a quiet sigh as tiny trembles radiated out from her loins to envelop her body. The small orgasm rippled through her as she continued to walk.

She couldn't stop, however; she found that out the first day she was here. The handler would just pick her up and mercilessly whip her until she was walking again. Tanya faltered only a little bit as the orgasm continued and then finally subsided. "Good, girl," the trainer said, swatting her ass with his hand in an affectionate way. Tanya hummed happily in response. She correctly surmised that she had to be drugged or something. It had to be something that they were putting into her food. At this point, however, she really didn't care. So long as the orgasms continued on she was able to forget everything and just live through her next orgasm.

A few more laps later, another small orgasm rippled through her. She continued walking on for who knew how long, enjoying little orgasm after little orgasm the entire way.

*

"Come in, please, sit down," the Retributionist behind the desk in the headquarters building said, motioning to a plush seat. "I'm glad that Jenni finally brought you here. I hope that she didn't take up TOO much of your time." He said with a sly smile while giving a playful glance towards Jenni. Jenni walked around the desk and gave him a loving peck on the cheek. He groped her bare ass and she squealed as she headed off towards a side room. "I'm Walker. Pleased to see you again and on your feet this time." He stood up and stuck out his hand.

"Thanks, I'm Adam," Adam said, shaking his hand firmly before sitting down. "You're the guy in the power armor who came by my farm?"

"Yup." Walker nodded, sitting back down. "So, acclimating well I take it?" he asked, looking towards the door that Jenni went through.

"Uh... yeah..." Adam said, scratching his head and looking at the door as well. "Do I have you to thank for that?" He grimaced and looked at Walker. "I... I don't get it. She's your wife? Or is she your slave?"

"Both. It took me a while to convince her to become my slave. Even longer to get her to marry me," Walker beamed. "And now we got a little one on the way." He let out a happy sigh.

"So... you run things here?" Adam asked to change the subject while he wrapped his mind around the concept.

"For right now. We have a rotating leadership among all the squad leaders so no one person is in charge long enough to either get too much power or to get burned out due to stress and stagnation." Walker explained. "And now, I'm looking at recruitment. Specifically; you."

"Me?"

"You're perfect for the job," Walker held up his hand to tick the points off of his fingers. "You've recently had everything taken away from you. Your wife has been kidnapped. You're no stranger to pain or hard work. And I'm pretty sure you have a deep, burning desire to get your wife back and, failing that, take down as many of the bastards as possible." He smiled. "Do I have that right?"

"Well," Adam was nodding, "Yeah."

"So, do you want a shot at revenge? If so; welcome to the Retributionists, soldier."

***

CHAPTER 22: Settling in.

Something was changing in her routine, Tanya noted, when they didn't take her out into the commons area after the evening meal. For the past month it had been the same; wake up, cleaned, breakfast stew, dungeon time, cleaned, lunch stew, afternoon on the power mill, cleaned, dinner stew, time on a fucking and milking machine, then evening commons area where anyone could fuck her until she passed out.

But this time her trainer was taking her back to the dungeon area. She didn't question why. She just went with it. The trainer led her into a room that she hadn't been to before. Tanya's eyes glanced around in curiosity and then settled down onto a black rectangular box sitting in front of an ankle-and-wrist restraint pole. The trainer directed her to stand in front of it while he worked. Tanya did as she was told, waiting for however long he told her to wait. She watched as he unlatched the top and opened it up. A rounded hum was inside with a peach colored ridge at the very top of the hump.

The trainer opened a compartment on the front and got out an attachment that fit on top of the peach ridge. This had two dildos on it that stood up high. Her eyes widened in fascination and her sex slickened in anticipation. Tanya subconsciously started rubbing her thighs together and she felt her nipples stiffen and her breasts become heavy and flushed as she waited to be put onto this strange new device. Trainer grinned at her. "I figured that out of all of our girls, you'd be ready for the sybian early." He said. "Turn around, bend over, and grab your ankles."

"Yes, Master." Tanya said, immediately complying. Her own breasts nearly hit her in the face when she did so and she felt Trainer's hands applying a generous amount of oil to her ass and pussy, taking the time to lube the insides of both holes up. Not that her pussy needed it as she was already very wet and waiting for penetration.

Trainer then had her stand up and he guided her backward until she was standing over the dildos. Then he guided her down, penetrating both her ass and her pussy at the same time until she was straddling the hump with her pussy lips spread on either side of the ridge and her clit resting on it. She gasped as the dildos slid into her easily and then moaned as her body seemed to mold itself around them. It was as if it were the most natural thing in the world to her.

Once she was resting properly on the sybian, Trainer locked her ankles into the restraining bar behind her and then did the same with her wrists. He then slid the wrist cuffs to a position behind her neck on either side of the vertical bar so that her elbows were sticking out high to either side of her head. This had the bonus effect of making her arch her back so that her massive tits were jutting forward for easy access.

Already Tanya was trying to gyrate against the sybian and make the dildos move inside of her against her restraints. "Heh, Heh..." Trainer said, giving her huge right breast an affectionate squeeze. "Anxious to start, aren't we? Don't worry, cunt. You'll have more than enough action soon enough." He walked over to the nearby wall and got a flogger out as he knew that had the best effect on her breasts when he used it. Tanya gasped, and sighed, and tried to present her tits even more for a spanking.

Trainer reached down for a small control box that Tanya could now see was attached to the sybian by a wire. He turned the device on and immediately the sybian started to hum between her legs, vibrating her clit and making the dildos inside of her come to life. "OH!" she cried out at the sudden vibrations in and around her loins. "Oooooohhhhh," she then moaned as her whole body came alive with erotic bliss. Trainer then turned a knob and the vibrations increased to a level that she'd never felt before. Soon she was screaming her head off at the intensity of the vibrating directly on her clit and up inside of her. She'd never experienced this much before.

Trainer grinned as he put the sybian to the maximum level that it would go before stepping in front of her. He lashed out with the flogger and got Tanya right across her breasts. She screamed even louder in ecstasy as she was whipped repeatedly across her chest. Oh yes... Oh yes... she was thinking in the back of her mind. Whip me! Whip me hard! Make my teats tender! Oh God! Oh Yes! OH MY GOD! YES! I'm coming already! OH GOD!

Tanya shook in her restraints violently as the orgasm tore through her so hard that her mind went totally blank. There was nothing but the blissful blinding white behind her eyes as they rolled back into her head. Her body jerked and bucked about, held fast by the metal cuffs and the restraining bar behind her as well as the two dildos up inside of her that were vibrating wildly. Her body continued to shake, making her breasts jiggle about provocatively in between the stinging slaps of the flogger. Her throat went raw from screaming as loud as she could before it went silent from exertion and her mouth was jammed open in a soundless yell. As the orgasm ended, her head lolled about and her tongue relaxed to hang out of her mouth while she drooled uncontrollably.

Her body had since lost any connection to her brain as it was now feeling and reacting instead of doing anything by any conscious effort on her part. Trainer whipped his hard cock out and stepped up in front of her, grabbing her by the top of her head. He shoved his cock into her mouth and her lips instinctively clamped around the base of his shaft while she started to suck.

The sybian underneath of her was still going at full force; the vibrations raging up out of her loins as it tormented her now sensitive clit, pussy, and ass. Tanya started to weep as it was too much for her mind to register. She stopped being a person and just became a living, breathing fucktoy for Trainer. Long gone were her cares for her old life; for her old hopes and dreams and fears and nightmares. All that existed now was just this moment and the unending orgasms that her body was experiencing. By the time Trainer shot his load down her throat, she was already coming again from her second intense orgasm that was even more mind-numbing that the first.

Time lost all meaning and by the time the sybian was turned off, Tanya was reduced to a limp, moaning mess hanging loose in her bonds, not caring in the least little bit what went on in the rest of the world. Before passing out she heard Trainer talking to someone. It sounded like Reverend. "It's done sir; her mind broke with the first orgasm on the sybian."

"How many did she endure?"

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,121 Followers
123456...9