Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol gasped, and then gurgled as the belt tightened around her neck. She instinctively grabbed at it until she got back into her frame of mind and put her hand back down. Adam then brought his hardening cock up to her opening and drove into her. Carol let out a deep "Ungh" as her pussy was thoroughly penetrated. Adam slapped her ass while driving into her hard and fast, determined to get this over as soon as possible to show her who was truly running the show. His balls slapped up against her slit repeatedly and her breasts swayed and bounced provocatively every time he slammed into her.

"Ungh.... Ohhhhhh..." Carol moaned the moment she felt his cum gush into her and fill her up. She felt his hot spunk splash along her inner walls and even felt it flood her womb. She had a knack of telling if a man's seed was potent and just by the amount and thickness as he shot rope after rope into her, she could tell that he was very potent and virile indeed.

Then just as quickly as he had started fucking her, he stopped and pulled out. Carol whined in dismay as she'd been close to her own orgasm. She looked back at him and he stared right into her eyes as he still held her 'leash' while he moved around to in front of him. He then towered over her, eyes boring down into her, as he pointed at his cock. "Suck. It." He said in a soft, even tone.

Carol launched herself at his manhood, greedily taking it into her mouth and sucking and licking it clean of his come and her juices. She pressed her heavy, heaving breasts up against his legs and tried hard to get him hard again so that he'd fuck her again. Right as his cock started coming back to life, he pulled back and she gave him a questioning look. "Now," he asked, "who's your Master?"

"You are, Master," Carol said in a hollow voice.

"Good," Adam looked over his shoulder and saw that Mary and Jenni were back with the second pony girl attire that was fitted for Carol. "Now get in the goddamn getup and keep your mouth shut when we're at your old home. Betray us and I promise you that I will end you myself before I'm captured." He fixed her with a hard star. "Am I clear?"

"Crystal, Master"

***

CHAPTER 26: We come in peace and shoot to kill.

"Welcome, sir, to Utopia Valley," Reverend said to the scarred man as he dismounted the cart. "I am Reverend. My people said that you have a message that could only be delivered to me." he gestured to the two pony girls. "And seeing as you have not only returned my property, but have also brought me two more girls, I would say that is most definitely worth my time. We had been so worried about Tanya and Carol here that we feared them lost in the raids that had briefly crippled our supply lines."

"The name's Adam," the scarred man said, shaking Reverend's outstretched hand before looking around. "They tell me that you're a man who listens to others. I need to know for certain though," he looked Reverend dead in the eye. "ARE you really a man who listens?"

Reverend parted his hands in askance. "I'm listening," he said with a genuine smile.

Adam pulled a pistol and, in a smooth motion while drawing it, had the safety off and a round chambered by the time it was pointing right at Reverend's face.

"I'm listening..." Reverend said carefully, "intently."

*

Adam smirked, seeing the fear in Reverend's eyes as he stared down the barrel of the gun. Reverend was obviously a man who did not see any challenges to his authority and probably avoided confrontation such as this. Adam could see the sweat now beading on the man's forehead out of nervousness. "Jenni, Mary, detach Tanya and Carol from the cart and lead them. Follow me inside." He called back over his shoulder while keeping his eyes locked on Reverend. Adam had made sure that they were relatively alone before getting out of the cart. The Puritans had no reason to suspect a Trojan Horse attack such as this one where he used girls that were viewed as their own property.

Back at the cart where they were 'tied up', Jenni and Mary unlatched the fake handcuffs that had been put on them and got to work. Reverend's eyes widened with shock when he saw that the 'tribute' was not as bound and helpless as he'd initially thought. The girls set about freeing Tanya and Carol and taking hold of their leads in record time. Once they were standing expectantly behind Adam did he motion for Reverend to move. "Let's do business in your office, shall we?"

"This way." Reverend said with a tight smile and a gesture.

"Don't even think about alerting your guards," Adam said with a big, friendly smile as he draped an arm of comradery over Reverend's shoulders while jamming the pistol into his side. "We're just two old friends getting reacquainted with one another." He leaned in close to Reverend's ear. "If you so much as twitch wrong, I will make sure that you're riddled full of holes and dead before your body hits the ground," he whispered in a threatening manner. Then he let out a boisterous laugh, "alright, buddy?" he added in a loud, jovial tone.

"Got it." Reverend replied as they walked towards the main building.

It was a tense, ten minute walk but Reverend behaved the entire way until they were in his office in the center of the town, in the center of the compound. Reverend managed to break off to sit behind his desk while Adam took a seat opposite him. "Who are you?" Reverend asked.

"I am a man who owned a ranch not far from here who dutifully paid The Farm regularly in tribute in order to be left alone. I am a man that once your precious Farm was destroyed, was victimized by your so-called Puritans by having my place burnt to the ground, my wife ravished right in front of me, beaten to a pulp, and then left for dead." Adam glared at him. "I am also the man who is holding a gun to you and have come to deliver terms of peace on behalf of my new people."

"Well, if it's your wife you want back. Fine, take her with my sincere apologies as you are a man who knows how to get back what was his."

"Already done." Adam jerked a thumb over his shoulder. "She would be the curvy brunette you see behind me in the pony girl getup that YOUR people trained her to be in."

"Ah shit..." Reverend breathed in dismay. "This is why I tell them to kill husbands when they go to get new stock..." he muttered. "I'll fucking kill them."

Adam fired a shot by Reverend's head, causing him to jerk. "What do you think I'm going to do to you here? Focus on me."

Reverend's eyes narrowed. "Who did you say that you worked for."

"The Retributionists."

"Fuck...," Reverend spat. Then he leveled him with a steady gaze. "They've been spread thin lately. You don't have the numbers to take us."

"No, but we do have the numbers to make your life miserable," Adam said. He then jerked his chin up to indicate the windows behind Reverend's desk. "Ridgeline to the east where your outpost used to be at. Check it out."

"What do you mean 'used to be'"

"It's on fire."

Reverend grabbed a pair of binoculars off of his desk and looked east with them. Sure enough; his eastern most outpost out of the valley was in flames and there were people in power armor standing at the base, waving in his direction. "So here's the deal," Adam said to his back as Reverend slowly lowered the binoculars. "You stop your raids on the local populations within, say, a hundred mile radius. You take only those women who are willing to be your slaves on a volunteer basis. You leave the women alone who do not want to be with you. You leave their men alone. And we go on being happy."

"What do we get out of this deal?" Reverend asked. "This is really one sided."

"We will stop taking your slaves away from you and offering them a choice of masters and we'll stop killing your people." Adam said. "You see; we don't have to beat you in a conventional way. We can just do minor, harassing attacks. Your people will not know when or where we'll hit next. They won't know if the next supply run they do will be their last. They will be utterly demoralized to the point that they will refuse to work."

"We could attack you."

Adam shrugged. "You could but we both know that a defensive war that the Rets fight would be a victory for them. And if you do decide to go to war with us, you'll be the first casualty." Adam waggled the pistol for emphasis.

"What makes you think that our slaves will even listen to you if they're... what's the word... liberated by you?"

"Carol," Adam called over his shoulder. "Get up here and suck your Master's cock."

Mary, who had been hold Carol's lead, took off the woman's blindfold and got the bit out of her mouth. Carol blinked a few times to look at her surroundings, then walked forward towards the desk. She stopped short, turning abruptly, and fell to her knees next to Adam, her mouth going for the fly of his pants. With expert precision, she undid his belt buckle, the button, and the zipper of his pants using just her lips and teeth while Reverend watched with an astonished look on his face. Then Carol managed to part Adam's pants far enough apart to get at his hardening cock that she then gingerly pulled out with her mouth before sucking on it.

"I don't believe it..." Reverend breathed. "She's been one of ours for... for years!"

"Tanya," Adam called over his shoulder again. "Come up here and suck on your Master's cock." Jenni released Tanya just as Mary had done with Carol. Tanya went immediately to Adam's other side and alternated sucking his cock along with Carol.

Adam shrugged sheepishly with the pistol still in his hands. "You see; there's no reason why we can't all be friends. We're not asking you to close up shop; we're just asking you to change your policy a bit, that's all."

"And the alternative?" Reverend asked wryly, finding himself warming up to this man's moxie.

"A massive outbreak of Lead Poisoning."

*

Up at the smoldering ruins of the Puritans' East Outpost, Walker paced nervously in his power armor. For what had to be the hundredth time, he checked the time. He knew he was worrying excessively but he couldn't help it. After all, his slave and wife had volunteered to go back into the very same kind of place that he'd rescued her out of a year before.

His radio crackled to life. "We have incoming up the road; single man on a pony cart. One female occupant with him."

Walker frowned. That meant there were only three women. If it were Adam there'd be a fourth. If it was Adam, where was the fourth woman at? "Positions. Get ready." He ordered

"Stand down. It's ours." The call came back. "It's Adam."

"He's missing someone." Walker said. "Who?"

*

"Woah, girls!" Adam said, pulling back on the reins. In the cart ahead of him, Tanya and Mary came to a stop. Even from his position behind them, he could tell that they were both in the throes of an orgasm, Mary more so than his wife.

"H...how do you get u-u-used to this..." Mary panted.

Tanya laughed. "I had months of training and conditioning. You just jumped right into this."

Further ahead on the road, four suits of power armor broke cover and came right at them. "Who's not with you?" the lead one, Walker, said. Adam could tell by the tone of his voice.

"Relax, boss," he said, tapping the prone slave behind him on the ass to sit up. "Jenni's right here."

"You think that he'd leave me behind after you threatened to kill him, sweetie?" Jenni asked happily as she got up with a flourish of her arms to show that she was alright.

"Geez... you scared the hell out of me." Walker breathed. "So... why did Carol get left behind."

"She was uncertain about where she wanted to be at and, as a show of good faith, I allowed her to have the choice to go back to Reverend if she so wanted, which she did."

"So... we're at peace then?" Walker asked cautiously.

"That, and a trade agreement." Adam said, holding up a large envelope that was stuffed full of papers. "They need your approval, of course since you're the current leader, but they basically agree to allow all of their slaves the chance to make a choice for themselves from here on out. We get those who want to come to Gateway. They, in turn, want weapons, medicine, and trade goods from Gateway while we will get food, milk, and slaves from Utopia. We see each other's life style as evil, but an essential one that we can live with."

"We're keeping each other in check then," Walker grumbled. "Not exactly wonderful terms."

"Better than mutually assured destruction, boss." Adam shrugged. "You can either be happy or you can be right. What's your pleasure?"

Walker regarded the newest member of the Retributionists with a cock of the head. "Well, you are correct in that regard I guess." He said, shaking his head. "Normally after an op we'd offer promotions since, inevitably, we'd take casualties and there'd be a suit of armor available but that is just not the case since there is no fight. Kinda anticlimactic if you ask me."

"Sorry to rain on your parade."

"I'm not done yet, though." Walker held up a finger. "I think that a suit of armor would ill suit you, though. You're not exactly the fighting type from what I've seen. Oh don't give me that look. Yes, you CAN fight, but you don't exactly WANT to fight, do you?"

"If I had my choice, I'd stay at home fucking my women." Adam admitted with a shrug.

"Which is why you'll jump at this chance then. From where I'm sitting we have the makings of a sort of pseudo-nation here. Jenni told me how the California Republic has officially broken from the United States. Everyone does their own thing anyway and we have a nice little coalition starting. So we're going to need someone who is well with words. Someone who can see both sides of things and see when words, and not weapons, are needed. What's that word, dear?"

"A diplomat," Jenni said.

"So how about it, Diplomat?" Walker asked.

Adam grinned. "Sounds like I'm your man, boss"

***

CHAPTER 27: A new day dawns.

Adam was at the dining room table going over diplomatic missives from towns and cities all over the region. He had no idea that so many people all around were wanting in on getting to know the two most powerful gangs around better now that they staved off an all-out war. It had been two months since Utopia Valley and Gateway signed the official non-aggression and trade agreement between them. Word spread quickly and soon there was more than enough work for him to do. He set down the most recent missive from the Hab City of Milehigh and rubbed his eyes. Then he looked at the clock and noticed that it was getting late in the morning. He had to be in his new office soon to receive representatives of other settlements.

As he stood up, he couldn't help but glace at his wife over in the living room. She was happily cleaning away with her budging belly hanging under her as she was down on her hands and knees to get dust out from under the couch. He felt his cock twitch at the sight of her rump pointed his way, wiggling back and forth provocatively as she moved. Then when she backed up a bit, having found the last bit of dust bunnies apparently, he could see her massive breasts dangling beneath her.

It was too much for him to stand. With five long strides, he was behind her. Tanya was just about to straighten up when Adam clamped his hand onto the back of her neck and pushed her back down to all fours. "Ooooh, Master," she cooed as she felt his grip press her down to the wood flooring so that her breasts were pressed firmly down against the panels. She felt herself going slick immediately at being manhandled and so she spread her thighs slightly apart in anticipation.

Adam didn't keep her waiting as he was already whipping his hardness out to drive into her. Tanya's toes curled as he penetrated her hard and deep to the point that he brushed her cervix. She loved it when she was taken in such a way that the man... or whatever was going into her... bottomed out. Adam gripped her fleshy hips and pounded into her. He spent his days primed enough as it was living in a house with two slaves that put out pheromones like crazy, especially when one was pregnant and when the other was ovulating. His hands slid up and groped those H-Cups that he loved so much. They were firming up the bigger his wife got with child. He wondered when they'd have to start milking her and half-wondered when the milking machines were going to be coming up from the Puritans so that the Retributionists could start taking care of their pregnant slaves and storing their own milk for others.

After a minute of good, hard fucking, Adam came. He let out a long, deep groan as his cock sputtered and his balls twitched as they emptied out into his wife. Tanya moaned with pleasure and gripped his cock as it shot its load into her. Then he withdrew and helped her up as she'd originally intended before he came up to assail her. He kissed her deeply and rubbed his hand over her belly before stuffing his cock back into his pants and moving off to allow her to return to her work.

He was still feeling horny and his cock was only semi flaccid. Adam felt like he could go again. When he walked into the kitchen to grab a drink before returning to his work, he found Mary in there cleaning off the counter top island. She looked up and smiled at him as he entered. He smiled right back as his cock when to full erectness.

Adam didn't say anything. He didn't have to. He simply walked up behind Mary and planted his lips right onto the nape of her neck, sucking hard. Mary sighed with pleasure and moved her ponytail to the side to allow him better access. He grabbed her hands and guided them down onto the counter and then patted them in a silent command for her to remain still. He then got his stiff cock back out that was still slick from his wife. With a bit of maneuvering and positioning, he was shoving it on up into Mary, making her moan deeply as she was raised up onto her tip-toes with the initial penetration.

Mary gasped with every thrust into her and moaned when he brought his hands around to cup her breasts. As much as she wanted to melt back against his chest, she remained still like the dutiful slave that she promised that she'd be for him. She reveled in the feel of his cock as it moved inside of her as well as the sensation of his rough hands as they kneaded her breasts and pinched her nipples. Her head lolled back when she felt his hot breath on the side of her neck with his lips so close to her ear.

"Tell me; were you serious?"

Mary blinked. "Master?" she asked in a light, questioning tone.

"Are you serious about bearing my children?" he asked as he continued to fuck her.

There was only the slightest moment of hesitation as she pondered the question that she'd already answered two months ago in that heat of passion. "Mmm-hm." She nodded.

Adam's hands drifted down to her abdomen to rest over her loins. "Then stop taking RadRoot and take my seed, slave," he hissed at her.

"Oh Master, yes!" Mary breathed as she pressed her ass back against him as much as possible. "Yes, give it to me! Please!" She started fucking back, jamming her pussy down his cock every time he plowed into her. She bore down on his magnificent cock, fluttering her pussy, to entice it to release its torrent of cum into her.

"GAH!" Adam said as he slammed his cock into her and came hard. Harder than he had with his wife just mere moments before.

"Ungh!" Mary grunted as she joined him in the orgasm. Her whole body seemed to be on fire as she shuddered and trembled right along with him so much that both of their bodies were covered in a light sheen of sweat. Her fingers tried to claw into the counter top as she rode the orgasm out with him. Her chest heaved from the spike of endorphins and exertion. "Master..." she then moaned as she came down from the sexual high while his cock sputtered its last little bit of its seed into her.

1...456789