Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,113 Followers

Despite their trepidation, they kept standing through the next two auctions. Fear and terror welled up in Faye's gut as they got closer to her. Then it was her turn. "Alright y'all! I got this fiery redhead here who's a lezbo from what the guards have been tellin' me." he reached down to fluff Faye's pubic hair. "Needs shavin' and I'm sure she needs the gay fucked outta her. Hundred tabs? Who's game?"

The bidding for her was too fast for her to keep up with until finally Tailored Suit yelled. "Sold to our own Mister Luther! I sure hope that yer gonna put this fine piece of ass in your bar!"

"We'll see if I can get her trained right," Luther said. Faye gulped and didn't want to know what that entailed as she saw the muscular black man step up to her and give her a dazzling smile.

"FAYE!" Amy called out as Faye was taken out of her noose by Tailored Suit and led away by Luther. Faye looked back and tried to reassure Amy that it'd be okay and that they'd both survive. Luther wasn't having any of it as he yanked her along as they walked off the stage.

Faye could barely hear the Tailored Suit man begin the auction for her wife as she was pulled along by Luther into a side room. There, Luther counted out hundreds of pop can tops and handed them over. "Ya want any accessories to go with her?" The man at the counter asked.

"Naw," Luther said, waving his hand dismissively. "I'd been collecting my own for some time. I do want her pussy shaved. Don't want to do it at home as I got plans."

"Fair enough, we've been doin' that all night with a lot of these new arrivals." Counter said. "Hang her hands up there then get her to spread 'em."

Luther dragged Faye over to a nearby wall and placed her tied hands up above her head where the indicated hook was. "Spread yer legs, girl." He said.

"I'm not going to let you shave me!" Faye protested.

Luther grabbed her by the neck and squeezed, choking her. Faye's eyes bugged out as she started gasping for air. "Spread yer goddamn legs, cunt!" he hissed at her. For good measure, he slapped her pussy. Faye cried out in pain and spread her legs out of reflex to avoid being struck again.

"We've been havin' problems with the ladies on that front all night," Counter sighed as he brought a straight razor and a bowl full of shaving cream over. "She probably won't be the last." He expertly coated her mount with the cream and then loped off her red tuffs of hair within seconds. "Alight, she's good to go," he said after toweling her crotch off. "Sure you don't want a gag to go with her?'

"Tell ya what, if she's a problem, I'll be back tomorrow." Luther brought her tied hands down and hauled her out a side door.

"So, what do I call you?" Faye asked with disdain in her voice after they walked in silence for a while. "Luther?"

Growling and rolling his eyes, Luther dragged her over to a nearby bench on the side of the street. He sat down and hauled her into his lap, draping her over his knees amid her protests. He spanked her ten times, hard, on the ass until she was crying. "My name, to you, is Master. Get it, bitch?" he told her. Then he spanked her again. "And your name is whatever the fuck I give you. And you speak only when I speak to you first. Got it?"

"YES!" Faye wailed in pain.

She was spanked ten more times. "Yes, WHAT?"

"Yes... Master." Faye conceded with a sniffle.

"Don't forget it."

*

Amy was so fixated on Faye being hauled off that she nearly stepped off the block. She felt the noose tighten slightly around her neck and so she leaned back to keep from hanging herself. Despite that, she continued to call out to Faye long after she disappeared into a side room with the man who'd bought her.

Tailored Suit came back and spanked her on the ass. "Quiet, you!" he snarled. Amy cried out in pain and dismay and Tailored Suit spanked her a few more times until she was standing there, sniffling and sobbing with her head hung as low as it could go.

The bidding on her started and Amy was too busy wallowing in her own self-pity and anguish to notice or even care. Even when Tailored suit called out "SOLD!", Amy was still crying her eyes out. It wasn't until Tailored Suit took the noose off of her, yanked her off the block, and handed her to a massive man who was dressed like a lumberjack, and built like one to boot, that she looked up. "Here ya go, Bruce." Tailored Suit said as he coldly flung Amy toward him.

"Much obliged," Bruce said, grabbing her tied hands in one huge hand and dragging her off in the same direction that Faye had been taken. Behind them, Tailored Suit was already getting the bidding underway for the next girl in line.

Amy didn't pay much attention as Bruce paid for her and then selected a few items from the shop keeper and then led her out the door. They walked in relative silence the entire way to the outskirts of town with Amy still sobbing the entire way there. Once they got to a small house in what looked to be a rundown neighborhood, Bruce pulled her inside, slamming the door closed behind them.

***

CHAPTER 54: Owned

"Get down on your knees and get me hard with your mouth, woman," Master Luther growled at Faye, flinging her into his living room and slamming the door behind him the moment they got to his home.

"W-What?" she sputtered. "You cannot be serio-." That was all she got out as Master slapped her hard across the face, sending her sprawling to the ground. He then grabbed her by the hair, making her cry out in pain, as he dragged her across the room. "OW! Let go of me! You can't do this to me! Please! STOP! I'm married! I have a wife!" she protested.

"I don't care if you were married to and fucking everyone down in that bunker," Master said, bringing her up to a post. "Fucking bitch didn't get the lesson on the way here..." he grumbled. "I own you now!" He forced her to kneel with her back to the post. Then he untied her hands and then grabbed two pairs of handcuffs; cuffing first her wrists, then her ankles together behind the post. Faye struggled in futile resistance to her newfound restraints. Master then unhooked a flogger from where it hung nearby, then brought his huge black cock out of his pants for her to see.

"Oh God..." Faye gulped.

"You gonna be a good little slave?" he asked, stepping close to her. She shook her head, averted her face and he slapped her again, snapping her head back around the other way. Then he stepped back and let her have it across her breasts with the flogger. Faye screamed in pain as her nipples and tits were flayed. He stepped up again and she kept her head turned and her eyes and mouth closed. Another stinging whip of the flogger slapped across her tits, making her scream again.

The third-time Master stepped up he dropped the flogger and grabbed her throat. Faye gurgled in protest as her neck was stretched upward in his iron grip. He took his massive cock into his hand and slapped her across the face with it a few times. "Open the fuck up, bitch!" he growled, his tone leaving no compromise in it. She hesitated and he slapped her again with his cock and followed up with his hand. He brought his cock to her lips again and he reached down to swat her ass. Another act of defiance and he slapped her tits. Then he pinched her puffy pink nipples down around the clamps. Then he crushed her breasts in his massive hands. Every little act of defiance got punished.

Faye couldn't stand it anymore. She felt battered and bruised. With tears now streaming down her face in anger, shame, anguish, and pain, Faye finally opened her mouth to accept him into it. His cock pressed in past her lips and slid down her gullet. "If you even think of biting down, lesbo-bitch, I will choke the shit out of you, got it?" She managed a weak, affirmative squeak in response. "Start sucking it, Freckles!" he demanded. Faye did as she was told, if nothing else to stay alive.

As she was sucking on his member that was slowly inching further and further down her throat, Master reached for a nipple clamp chain that was hanging close to where the flogger had been. He attached it to her nipples and let it dangle. Faye whined from the pain that came with them being pinched so tightly. Master then reached down, grabbed the flogger, and proceeded to flay her ass as she sucked him off. Faye screamed in pain around his cock each time it contacted her ivory skin. Then he started fucking her face nice and hard. It was easy for him to pin her head up against the post, forcing her head back for easier access and for her to look up at him. The back of her head repeatedly as she tried to fight him.

He smiled as he watched the fight fade from her face until she was submissively sucking him off. "Good," he beamed down at her. "Now let's go to the bed so I can fuck my slave properly."

*

"No... No... No..." Faye was whimpering as Master continued to plow her from behind. His hand around her neck was still forcing her to look at him. She was still fingering herself hard. Every time she let up she felt his hand close around her throat, threatening to close off her airflow. She tried to close her eyes but Master choked her each time she tried. She even tried shaking her head and turning away but his steel grip kept her facing him. Regardless of what she did, her body was slowly giving in to the basic biologic function of sexual stimulation regardless of her personal desire or preference. She was crying as she was slowly but surely being forced towards an orgasm with a man.

"That's right, Freckles, Cum on my cock!" He grinned at her. "And keep looking at me when you do it too. I want to see how a lezbo looks when she cums on a real man's cock!"

"Oh God..." she wailed as she felt the heat well up inside of her. "Oh God! Oh! Oh! AHHHHH!" she was finally pushed over the edge and she came hard. Her pussy clamped around his massive cock as it continued to piston in and out of her. Her breasts felt suddenly heavy as her still clamped nipples stiffened even more. Every pore of her body seemed to open and every nerve ending seemed to be on fire as her body shook violently next to his.

It must have been what he'd been waiting for as he jammed his hips up towards her ass, shoving his cock as far into her as it would go with even some to spare. Faye felt his hot spunk splash her inner walls, coat her cervix, and flood her womb as his cock thundered deep inside of her. He hissed in pleasure, a big smile on his face as they came together. Faye continued to tremble in his grasp and tears poured down her face as she was forced to endure the pleasure along with him. "That's it, babe, enjoy it. That's how you're gonna be feeling with me from now on." He said in triumph as he slowly let her go.

Once he went limp inside of her pussy, he laid back onto the bed but kept a hand wrapped up in her hair. "Clean me off woman, then we're taking a nap." He ordered her, pulling her head down to his crotch. "But we can always go again if you get me hard."

Faye felt disgusted but did as she was directed nonetheless. After all, what else could she do now?

She was a slave.

*

The only sound that was in Bruce's home now was the gentle slapping of his balls against Amy's chin and the soft sucking and slurping sound that came from her lips. Bruce's cock was buried to the hilt in her mouth as she easily deep throated him. "Good to see you accepting your place." He said, petting her white hair. "Come," he told her, pulling out of her mouth and moving to the back of the house to the only bedroom. It was a small home, large enough for just a living room, kitchen/dining room, an office, and the bedroom with a single full bathroom.

Amy followed him into the bedroom where he pointed to the bed. She meekly walked over to it and laid down on her back, spreading her legs and putting her tied hands up above her head. Bruce smiled at her immediate submissive posture. Nevertheless, he took the added precaution of undoing the ropes long enough to take the four pairs of handcuffs out that he'd purchased and cuffing her limbs to each corner of the bed so that she was spread-eagled. Then he mounted her.

Bruce plunged into her moist sex in one smooth stroke. Amy's breath hitched and she sucked in a breath as he was larger than anything she'd had inside of her in a while. The strap-ons and dildos that her and Faye used were of average length and girth. Bruce was both thicker and longer. Her pussy stretched to accommodate him as he began to fuck her in earnest. Bruce lasted only a few strokes until he came hard inside of her. Amy began to weep again as she felt his hot cum flood her womb. He kept his cock buried in her pussy as it continued to throb and pulsate. When it finally went flaccid and slid out, he collapsed on top of her, resting his head on her breast.

"What's the matter with you?" he asked once he finally collected himself. "Speak!"

"I... I don't want to get pregnant!" she wailed.

He slapped her breasts as she cried out in pain. "You will address me as 'Master' when I tell you to speak to me. Now, try it again."

"I don't want to get pregnant, Master," Amy sobbed again.

"Well don't worry, my pet," he said, pleased that she learns quickly. He reached for something on the side of the bed. Amy followed the movement of his hand and saw a small white pill looking piece of wood. "Open your mouth," he told her. Amy compliantly did so and it popped it in. "Swallow."

Amy nearly gagged on the bitter tasting thing, but got it down nonetheless. "You bunker bitches don't know about RadRoot, huh? Well that's what you get for being down there all those years while we had to suffer and scratch out a living here in the real world. You take that once a week. You'll never worry about getting knocked up. Trust me, I don't want a little brat running around here. Not until I make foreman of my crew and can score a bigger place. Then I'll consider breeding and milking you."

Just the way he said it made Amy shudder.

While he'd been moving around over top of her, his cock had been coming back to life as it ground up against her slick pussy. He lifted long enough to drag the head of it up and down her slit before slowly driving into her again.

This time, he took his time and fucked her so long and hard that she was sore afterwards.

***

CHAPTER 55: A Slave's Life

Faye's ankles were locked in a spreader bar and her wrists were locked in the manacles between her ankles on the same bar. This kept her chest against the floor and her ass up in the air, her legs properly spread open with her ass and pussy exposed for all to see. Her mouth was stuffed with a whiffle-ball gag so that she could breathe. Master Luther had told her that she was going to be in this position for some time until she learned her new place in life. To add to the shame and humiliation, she was collared and leashed, her leash attached to an eye hook embedded in the nearby wood floor.

She was outside underneath of a gazebo in Luther's front yard. It was the same place she'd been every day this week. No one fucked her but plenty came up to look at her, feel her up, spank her or just plain laugh at her. After the first couple of days she managed to tune people out and they quickly lost interest. After all, for them it was just another day in Corning where slaves such as her were a dime a dozen.

As the hours passed while Luther was off tending his bar, coming home only for meals and a quickie with her, Faye's mind drifted. Inevitably, her thoughts turned back to her wife. She hoped that Amy was doing okay and that whoever owned her was treating her well. She should be okay, anyway... Amy is a sub. She'll fall into place far easier than I ever could... Faye told herself.

Hours passed and Faye drifted in and out of sleep. Her belly ached and she knew she had to relieve herself. She managed to fight down the urge as she'd soiled herself once and Luther spanked her for it and then made her clean it up. So Faye managed to train her body to go only when Luther got her to a bathroom to do so. The night was now falling.

She heard someone coming in the yard. It was her Master. Luther walked up behind her and smacked her ass. "And how is my insolent little bitch today? At least you didn't piss and shit yourself again." He said as he reached down to release her from the manacle spreader bar and then unclip her leash from the eyehook. "Let's go." He said, giving it a hard tug. Faye, not having the energy to fight or resist, followed along on all fours. It was another trained habit she had to bite down to avoid being beaten or spanked.

Luther allowed her to relieve herself in the bathroom and freshen up before he released her to go to the kitchen to make him dinner. Dinner had been expected to be on the table for him each night since he only had a slim window to eat before he had to be back at his bar to run it. This week had been sandwiches since Faye was being chained up and displayed all throughout the day. She fixed up his meal, retrieved a bottle of beer from the fridge, placed it on the table in front of him, and then knelt by his chair to wait while he wolfed down his food.

"Damn girl," Luther commented between mouthfuls, "this has gotta be a damn record for you making a meal." He flipped her a piece of sliced meat to eat. It landed on the floor in front of her and she bent over to pick it up with her mouth and chew. She gulped it down quickly as she had no idea when the next morsel of food would come... if it would come.

While he chomped down on his sandwich, Luther grabbed at the fly of his pants to open it up. Faye knew what was coming since this was another meal-time game of his. She crawled underneath of the table right as he brought his black cock out for her. She took him in hand and immediately started sucking on his shaft. Faye cupped his balls to fondle them while she sucked on his cock as hard as she could. When she felt his sack tighten, and his manhood swell, she knew he was close and willed herself to relax for what was coming next.

Luther reached back under the table, grabbed her head, and slammed it down hard into his crotch as he forced her to take every inch of his huge cock. Faye suppressed her gag reflex and continued sucking and swallowing as his seed erupted forth into her mouth and down her gullet. Once he was finished, he shoved her back and got up out of the chair. Before he left, he put manacles on her wrists and ankles that were connected to one another by chains so that she couldn't run or even walk every far. "Make sure the place is cleaned up by the time I get back, bitch," he growled over his shoulder as he walked out of the house.

After making sure that she'd swallowed down all his cum, she couldn't believe her luck. He'd just left her here with full run of the house! Not wanting to waste time, she darted to the kitchen as fast as she could and grabbed some meat to inhale along with a hunk of bread. She then guzzled down some water, swallowing as fast as she could out of fear that he might be back soon. Then it was a rush to the bathroom to take a very fast shower to rinse off. She'd been dirty and grimy all week and the water slushing down her body felt good.

Only after the refreshing shower did she pause. Then she relented to the command that she'd been given and proceed to start cleaning. After all, what else was she going to do?

Regardless, a pang of hurt crossed her heart. She missed Amy and wondered where she was at.

*

Over in another part of town, Amy softly hummed to herself as she made her Master his dinner. Glancing at the clock she knew that he'd be home any minute now. Over the past week she'd learned to work with manacles on her wrists and ankles that were then connected to each other with chains that ran from her collar, through the wrist chain, and down to the ankle chain. It wasn't that Master Bruce didn't trust her or anything, it was simply that he got off in seeing her work while in chains while she was naked. Her chains and manacles kept her hobbled but she managed to get by.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,113 Followers
123456...8