Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,109 Followers

When they were done, they were replaced by a tall, muscular, raven-haired man who took her on her back with her legs spread wide up into the air like a V. The one after that wanted her on all fours while he grabbed her hair and pounded her from behind. Orgasm after blissful orgasm filled the night to the point that when she staggered back to the living suite to have a shower with Pearl, they both just laid in the bottom of the huge shower holding each other while the water rained down onto them.

It was Nadine's little slice of heaven and she wouldn't have it any other way.

*

While her lover, Nadine, wanted more of the soft and sensual sex with the occasional hardcore, Pearl took a more BDSM approach by designing her pleasure suite to be like a dungeon. She had the window displays outside show her stats along with her likes, dislikes, and what her hard limits were. Pretty much so long as there were no bodily fluids outside of semen or her own breast milk were involved, she wasn't permanently marked, blood wasn't drawn, and no bones were broken and she and/or her baby wasn't outright killed, then anything went in her room. She was open to being hit, slapped, choked, whipped, caned, or paddled to within an inch of her life.

Her first client took her on her side, fucking her from behind, with his hand up around her neck slowly squeezing. "Yes... Master..." she breathed as she closed her eyes and gasped as his cock went in and out of her, holding her own hands lightly around his wrists to promote the visual that she was being forced. She kept her left leg up so that he'd have a good angle into her. He came hard deep up inside of her, groaning in his moment of passion and reveling in her body coming with his thanks to the Venus Implant. Her second client of the evening took a belt and used it to choke her while he 'forced' a blowjob from her. He got off by looking down at her reddening face, her eyes rolling back into her head, and her plump tits from a top-down view. Pearl's body shook violently as she came when his semen was flooding down the back of her throat.

According to the computer tally, Pearl was raking in the credits with her clients as she was spending more time with them for what they wanted to do rather than try to get a quantity of clients in and out of her room. Her third client put her spread eagled into an upright frame on a slowly turning dais where he proceeded to whip her all up and down her body; from her tits to her pussy and ass. Pearl loved every minute of it and begged him for more. He obliged her before moving to fuck her while she was still in the frame with his hand around her neck, looking her directly into her sad, tear stained eyes.

Pearl had the most intense orgasm in her life from that; her body jerking, shaking, and quivering violently in her bonds while his cum pumped up into her. She threw her head back and screamed her ecstasy to the heavens. Afterwards, Marty told her that she had a standing ovation out in the hallway.

*

"Caine, a moment of your time before you head out to the Bunny Ranch to see your girl," Henry beckoned his friend over before he had a chance to sneak out of the Town Hall. "The doctors gave me a report on the fourteen girls in the herd... including Lauren."

"Something wrong?" Caine asked, his eyebrow arched as he wondered where Henry was going with this.

"Something interesting..." Henry said, handing the report out. "With the medical equipment that we're getting from Des Moines, one of the pieces is an Internal Imager. Think a combination of an MRI, CAT scan, X-Ray, and Ultrasound all rolled into one. Hell, we can even check DNA and ancestry markers to do paternity testing with. It was invented back east a couple of decades ago and I've been drooling on trying to get one of these things for years."

"Anyway," Caine was motioning for Henry to get to the point.

"Anyway," Henry rolled his eyes and sighed. "An interesting anomaly came up with Lauren. She's pregnant, with twins, from two different fathers."

Caine blinked at him. "How is that even possible?"

"Two different eggs, two different sperm," Henry said simply. "She had multiple partners from what you told me during her week of captivity, starting with you and ending with Payne's staff. When she was injected with Venus, her body forcibly released more eggs for fertilization on top of what she might have already had released. But here's the really cool thing. Look at the genetic markers here, and then compare them to the markers up here on another woman in the herd."

Following Henry's finger, Caine's gaze settled onto Nadine's markers for her baby. "She's pregnant and they match..." he gasped. "So, the same man who impregnated Nadine also impregnated Lauren on one of her eggs?" he said carefully.

"Exactly," Henry smiled with a twinkle in his eye. "I know how tore up you were when Lauren got pregnant by Payne and his associates, hell... the whole town knows about it as everyone is thinking that you broke up, so I took the liberty of ordering a paternity test with DNA samples taken from your house." He produced another piece of paper. This one had his, Lauren's, and Nadine's names on them. "Congratulations, Caine, you are the father of at least one of Lauren's babies."

Caine stared at the results. "How..." he breathed, then it clicked in his head: D.C. Specifically, when he'd done the initial test run of the Orion Cocktail. He'd fucked Lauren immediately after he'd fucked, and probably impregnated, Nadine at Spicer's little party all those months ago. Lauren pretty much had him do coitus interruptus but some of his seed had already gotten out before he had a chance to pull out and take her up the ass. "Never mind..." he told Henry. "I know how."

Henry eyed him. "So, are you going to give the poor girl a break now? From what I hear she's been depressed ever since you up and left her here on your last jaunt out to D.C. After all, it's been three months since you've been gallivanting around without her and I think she's been through enough."

"Fine..." Caine now sighed. "I was heading out to the Bunny Ranch anyway. I won't be heading back out to D.C. for another day anyway. The President has been having me take care of some internal issues while trying to breed a couple of his girls."

"You're allowing Sullivan to have a couple of your kids... in his house?" Henry arched a skeptical eyebrow at him. "Are you insane?"

Caine shrugged. "Jury's out. Besides, he knows that I can down him at any time, his new favored breeding slave be damned. So, he's willing to play nice with me."

Henry shook his head. "I know the Lord said to be fruitful and multiply, but you're taking things to extremes. How many is this now?"

"Lemme see..." Caine did some mental math. "Faye and Amy were the first two. I'd thought that Ashley and Faith were numbers three and four, but that's been taken over by Lauren and Nadine... so... six so far."

"You're a man-ho."

"You're just jealous because I'm pretty."

*

Lauren moaned and sighed with pleasure as her customer blew his load up into her now budging belly. She was three months along in her term and the doctors were telling her that everything was fine. She didn't have to fake the orgasm as the Venus Implant forced her body into one the moment a man's cum was blown into any orifice of her body. She looked up at her client with a dreamy look in her eyes to make him think that he was the only man on earth to her. "Thank you, Master," she told him as he pulled out. "I hope you visit me again sometime."

"Thank you for the good time, darlin'" he said, giving her a deep kiss before getting his clothes on and leaving the room.

Lauren followed him to the door and then pulled the cord to close the curtain to the window wall, signaling that she was out of service for a time until she got cleaned up. She headed back to the living area where she hopped into the shower and started washing off. What amazed her was how easy it was for her to transition back into this line of work three months after the Bunny Ranch formally opened. It wasn't research and journalism nor was it the wild adventures out in the world with Caine, but it was work that kept her sheltered, fed, and taken care of.

Caine... the thought of her on-the-outs boyfriend pained her. She laid her head against the tiled wall of her shower and let the water slush down her body as the pain of his memory came back. He'd come in every now and again to check on her and occasionally sleep with her, but her screw-up had cost her his trust. She'd told him that she wanted kids with him but not while they were out bettering humanity and then lo and behold she gets knocked up by someone else. Lauren couldn't blame Caine for taking it personally. She probably would've in his shoes.

The door to her suite opened and closed from the hallway. She frowned. The door should've been locked while the curtain was closed. Marty shouldn't have allowed a client to come in here. "You're not supposed to be in here yet! Please wait outside until I'm ready!" she called out, hearing the heavy footsteps come through the arch that led from the pleasure half to her private half of the suite. "This is my personal area!" she shouted as she heard whoever it was start to disrobe outside.

She was reaching for the door to the shower when it flew open, startling her to the point that she yelped and jumped back, instinctively covering herself with her arms. Caine was standing there, naked, with a smile. "It's okay, I have an all-access pass," he quipped.

"You scared the hell outta me!" Lauren admonished him, slapping him on the arm. Then she went into his arms, resting her head on his shoulder as he joined her in the shower. "But I'm glad that you're here. I've missed you. You've been gone a long time."

"I know... I'm sorry, babe..." Caine admitted, kissing the top of her head. "Been busy."

"Did you get the next girl on our list... Emily, I think it was?"

"No," Caine admitted. "Unlike Spicer, Payne, and a few others that we've taken down, Sullivan actually not only believes in the Breeder Act but acts in accordance with it. Emily is being well taken care of and she wants to stay with him. I know, I was shocked too." He said when she looked up at him sharply with surprise on her face. "But enough about work..." he kissed her on the forehead, then the lips, then down her breastbone and cleavage, down to her baby bump. "I wanted to talk about you, me, and these two growing in here."

"Mmmm..." Lauren had closed her eyes and was humming under his trail of kisses. Then her eyes shot open. "Wait, what?" she asked when his words sank in. "Two? I'm... I'm having twins!"

Caine grinned up at her from where he was now kneeling. "Henry has the results from the doctors who used those new Imagers on you all. He headed me off at the pass and showed them to me right before I came here. He's going to release the results to you all tomorrow." Caine was now rubbing her belly. "Turns out that I have really potent swimmers to the point that just a drop inside of you with Orion was all that I needed."

"I'm pregnant... with yours?" Lauren gasped, suddenly overjoyed.

"Not just mine," Caine conceded. "The other one is either Payne's or his goons, but we don't need to tell them that. As far as the kids will be concerned, I'll be their father."

"Oh... Caine..." Lauren was now crying with joy and she tackled him on the floor of the shower, straddling his lap and kissing him deeply. "I love you..."

"I know," Caine smiled at her.

"I want you, right now." Lauren whispered huskily at him, grinding her pussy down against his hardening cock. "We can be quick until I have to open up the curtain for me to get another client."

"Ah, you're done entertaining clients for the evening, so take your time," he told her amid her urgent kisses. She looked at him in amazement and he shrugged. "I'm Caine. You don't say no to Caine because Caine will then find you and kill you."

Lauren laughed. "You don't use RadRoot with Caine because there is no protection from Caine," she said. Then she rubbed her belly between them. "I guess we can add a new one now; Caine can get you pregnant from Anal Sex."

"I heard a new one that I like: Caine can eat three 72-ounce steaks in an hour, the first 55 minutes are spent having an orgy with the waitresses," he laughed along with her.

"Given that you're one of the biggest man-whores I've ever met, I can believe that one!" Lauren smiled at him kissing him deeply. She reached underneath of her as she lifted her body up, grabbing his cock and positioning it. Then she sank down onto it, moaning as he entered her. "Oh my gawd I've missed this," she sighed.

"Mmmm, and I've missed these..." Caine murmured, burying his face into her cleavage and playing with her tits. "They're fuller and rounder than last time."

"Being full of milk all the time will increase your bust size by a couple of cups," Lauren told him as she moved her hips back and forth against his. His cock filled her up more than ever before. "I swear that I'm either tighter or your cock has gotten bigger," she panted, riding him hard.

"Yeah... about that..." Caine grunted. A few moments later he was blowing his load up into her and they both writhed together on the floor of the shower with the hot water spraying down onto their naked bodies in the throes of their orgasm. When it finally subsided, Lauren rested against Caine, wrapped up in his arms, as he leaned back against the wall.

"You were saying?" Lauren prompted him with a pat to his chest. "About your cock that, by some miracle, is still hard even after you came?"

"My boy Donovan, in the newly dubbed Donovan-Payne Pharmaceuticals, has come with a new implant with my help so that Venus can be limited to only those HuCows and Slaves who willingly use it. It takes Orion and whatever the hell Payne was using and combines it with implant technology. We're calling it Mister Studd with the marketing tagline of 'All Night, Every Night, and she'll never know.'"

Lauren snorted in amusement. "Cute. I like it. So will Venus be able to be removed?"

"They're working on it, hun," Caine promised her. "Or they better be or there'll be hell to pay. But, in the meantime, I've been working with the President with some of his problems out east. And let me just tell you this; I've found some things that can be combined into something... interesting..."

"Interesting... how?" Lauren asked, looking up at him.

Caine gave her a wicked grin. "Something that's going to change the face of the planet and the course of human history."

THE END OF PEARL AND NADINE.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,109 Followers
1...345678