Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caine turned and grinned at her. "Glad you could make it, Christina," he said cheerfully. "I found the bunker in Omaha, right where you said it would be, and came here after stopping by Lincoln to tell the governor what was going on and to see my girlfriend." He beckoned her forward. "Come in and put that thing down before you hurt yourself." He turned back to his work and circled his hand faster to get her to hurry up. She holstered her pistol and walked up next to him. "Check this out," he said, pointing to one screen. "This is a list of each of the bunkers around the country. They buried data cables deep underground to survive the flare so that they'd have communications even after the event so long as the power was on."

"So, this is an uplink from Omaha?" Christina asked, now intrigued.

"Yup," Caine nodded. "I kept the lights on there so that I could interface the computers. Omaha was the central operations center. Indy, here, was responsible for eugenics, longevity, immortality, and medical technology."

"Why?"

Caine thought about it for the moment, tapping his chin in thought. "Well, if you remember back in the day, Indianapolis was an epicenter for medical centers, hospitals, and medical learning; Purdue, I.U., U of I, and I.U.P.U.I., just to name the big ones off the top of my head. They had some of the best medical care outside of maybe Seattle here in the United States." He straightened up. "Wanna take a field trip further into the facility?"

Christina shrugged. "Sure, I got time to kill since I came here to look around anyway."

They walked further into the facility. Caine led her down a level into what appeared to be rooms dedicated to medical research. Labs behind glass walls flanked the hallway as they walked on. Then they made it to the main room that had a central table for a test subject as well as tubes filled with blue liquid that were large enough to hold a person. "I don't get it..." Christina said, "why put a medical facility under an airport?"

"Why not?" Caine shrugged. "Hide it somewhere where they're not going to look. If you'd heard of a place that would promise immortality, where would be the first place you'd go to?"

"Yeah... a research lab, college, or hospital up top," Christina conceded. "So what's your idea?"

"My idea is to try this out," Caine replied as they looked out at the test facility. "From what I've been able to find out is that whoever was here immediately after the Flare had done it. Then, they just up and left. The journals in the computer that I found confirm that much."

"But why'd they leave and not come back?" Christina wondered.

"I was just getting to that," Caine gave her a pointed look. "The technology here is amazing. Anti-Aging, full spread immunizations, birth control or fertility... your choice, Ultra UV Protection so you can spend more time in the sun nowadays, you name it. You get the cure to El-Everything without being dog-ass ugly"

"Thank you, Deadpool," Christina stuck her tongue out at him.

Caine wasn't fazed, but he grinned nonetheless. "Anyway, my guess is that they went topside and got killed, which explains why they never came back and why this place remained undisturbed for so long. I mean, it doesn't make you impervious to death, just makes you unable to die from age or disease." Now he looked her up and down. "I intend to do this tomorrow once the computers are all done with their reboots and self-diagnostics. They made it practically idiot proof: strap down to the table, four injections, then marinate for twenty-four hours in the tubes. So whatdya say? Wanna be young forever? Keep your youthful appearances? Be virginally tight all the time?" he grinned at her.

Christina playfully looked offended at him. "I'm naturally tight as it is and these babies," she hefted her tits for him, the tops jiggling where they were bared from her low cut t-shirt, "are all me, not a drop of silicone in them."

"I bet..."

"Do you wanna feel?"

"Would I?" Caine snorted as if it were the dumbest question on the planet. He advanced on her and she placed a hand on his chest. He looked down at it, dumbfounded, and then back at her. "The fuck, woman?"

Christina smirked. "A hundred tabs, sweetheart."

"You're gonna charge the great and mighty Caine?" Caine asked, amused.

"You're gonna stiff Christina Courtesan?" she asked sweetly, batting her long eyelashes at him. She smiled warmly at him and pressed her body to his, moving in and giving him a loving kiss. "Tell ya what; we'll make it sporting. If you can catch me and drag me into one of the bedrooms, you can take me however you want and as forceful as you want. But... if I make it out to the hatch, I'm free and you pay up. Deal?"

Caine grinned. "Deal."

When they reached out to shake hands, Christina kneed him in the groin and was off and running, squealing like a little girl. Caine had anticipated the blow and had been able to twist his thigh slightly to take it and back away in the nick of time so that she just caught his thigh. Then he was hot on her heels. He caught her with a diving leap to snag her ankle on the next level up. She went down to the deck with a spat and he was up and dragging her down the corridor back to the closest bedroom. There, he picked her up easily, kicking and squealing with glee, as he dropped her onto the bed and straddled her midsection. "I win," he said with a savage smile.

"Mmmm..." Christina purred as she squirmed underneath of his body. "So you do... what are you going to do with me now, stud?"

Caine smiled as he yanked her vest open, the snaps popping open with ease. Then he yanked her blouse open, buttons flying everywhere. He yanked it down her arms and moved down her body, hastily working her jeans open. He got them down around the ankles of her boots before rolling her over to her stomach and hiking her ass up in the air. He kept her there and paddled her ass with his hand. Christina gasped and moaned at how rough and forceful he was being, wiggling her butt back and forth provocatively for him to spank some more. He willingly obliged her. "Oh yes..." she breathed. "Spank me, punish me, I've been a bad girl."

Her chanting that made Caine even harder to the point that he was ready to take her right then and there. He quickly stripped out of his tunic, whipped his belt off, and lowered his jeans just enough to get his cock out. Then he mounted her on the bed, her knees together and her butt still in the air with her naked tits pressed into the bed and drove his cock down into her. She let out a long, low moan as she was roughly penetrated, and she rose up onto her hands when Caine looped his belt around her neck and used it as an impromptu collar. He pounded his cock deep into her as she pushed back in time with his thrusts. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," she gasped as he fucked her hard and deep, his cock ramming her cervix each time. She was getting closer and closer, each hard thrust pushing her ever closer to the edge.

But then Caine pulled out suddenly and flipped her over to her back, taking enough time just to pull her boots and pants all the way off of her before mounting her again. He did away with the belt and just held her down by the throat with one hand while slapping her tits with the other. "Hmmm, you're right, these are natural," he mused as he slapped, spanked, mauled, and pinched her tits with his free hand. He then groped them and squeezed hard as he drove his cock back down into her, making her squeal in passion as he penetrated her again. This time he kept her in that position as he fucked her to a screaming orgasm that had him quickly following suit. Then they both collapsed and felt into a fitful sleep.

*

The next day was D-Day for them as they both made the final preparations down in the lab, both of them totally naked. The medical tubes had face masks in them so that they could breathe while they floated inside. They also had rubber shorts so that waste fluids would be handled by the machines while they waited for their medical processes to be complete. They'd both eaten a hearty breakfast as they prepared for the long haul. Christina frowned when she saw that she'd only be in for twelve hours instead of twenty-four or more like Caine was going to be. "What's up with that?" she asked.

"All you're doing is rejuvenation, immortalization, UV protection, and total immunization," Caine said. "I'm adding in a few more options to my package; bone density, muscle mass, brain processing speed... the works."

"Do ya want to be Frankenstein?" Christina half-teased as she looked at him. "Cause that's how you become a monster..."

Caine gave her a withering look. "Yeah, it could kill me since we lack any empirical data that any of this works which is why I'll be going to all of the other bunkers to play with their toys as well. Considering that by all rights I should be dead anyway, what's the worst that could happen besides death?" He then grinned. "Besides, Frankenstein was the scientist. The monster was never named. Senior High School Lit Class for the win."

"Ugh... kids these days..." Christina half sighed. "Well then, stud, I hope that you don't expect me to wait around for ya. I want to get back to Lincoln to set up my own permanent brothel for when I'm not turning tricks out on the road all the time."

"Nah, didn't expect you to. Just be careful on the road, okay?"

"You too," she smiled. On impulse, she pulled him close, pressing her naked body to his, and kissed him passionately. "You just don't get dead, okay? From what I hear, the world needs Caine."

"I promise I'll do my best to stay breathing," Caine said, kissing her back, unable to resist one last cop-a-feel on her tight ass. She smiled and retreated to the top walkway to slide down into her tube, wiggling into the shorts with hoses on it before pulling the mask down over her face to wait. Caine hit the execute on the program and rushed to his tube, getting the shorts and mask on moments before the tubes closed and filled with green liquid.

The greenish water was warm, and Christina felt like she was underwater in a whirlpool tub. Once the water was up over her head, her long brown hair started floating about. Off to her right, she saw Caine suspended in his tube, looking like Luke Skywalker in The Empire Strikes Back. He gave her a thumbs-up for support and she returned the gesture. Then, just to tease him, she crossed her hands over her head and wiggled her tits back and forth provocatively. Amusement danced in Caine's eyes and she figured he was laughing at her, not that she could see anything from his nose, down, because of the breathing mask. He then gave her the middle finger and motioned with his hand by his crotch, pulling it outwards, indicating he had a hard-on now. Christina pantomimed blowing a kiss to him.

Robotic arms came down into the tubes and Christina looked at it with alarm. At the end of them they had needles. Before she could do anything, they each injected four shots into her upper arms before retreating. She looked over at Caine and he was being punctured on his upper arms and upper legs before they pulled back. Then there was an unnatural silence before her mind started going hazy.

Then... the wait.

Christina drifted off to sleep and when she woke up, the green fluid was being drained out of the tube and the top opened up. She took off the rubber shorts and breathing mask and then clambered up out of the glass tube, feeling the most rested and refreshed than she'd ever had in her life. She felt ten years younger. When she crossed in front of a reflective surface, she saw that indeed the process had rejuvenated her skin back to when she was twenty-one. Unable to help herself, she slid a hand down to her bare mound and up into her pussy. She felt as tight as she was back when she was a virgin. Christina whooped with glee as the process had apparently worked!

She wondered how Caine was doing. Rushing down from the catwalk level, she went over to his tube. He was snoozing inside and looked like he'd aged a few years. Looking at the terminal nearby, he'd set the aging process to put him at twenty-one and freeze his age there. At the same time, he was looking more lean and muscular man as opposed to the athletic eighteen/nineteen-year-old boy who went in. He doesn't look half bad... Christina mused to herself. As much as she wanted to stick around to see how he'd turn out, she resisted the urge. Instead, she scrawled out a note for him, stuck it on the outside of his tube, then pressed her lips to it in a kiss to leave her lip prints on it for him. She was certain that she'd see him again. But, for now, it was goodbye. It was time for her to go back to the one place she wanted to stay at so she grabbed her things, raided the kitchen for some supplies and novelty items, and then headed out.

Move on to Tomorrow...

***

CHAPTER 97: The Return

Dave woke up like any other day but the only difference about today was that there was a sweet tricked-out RV parked next to his bar and motel. Whoever was driving that rig was certainly loaded. After getting washed up and dressed, he headed downstairs to the bar and stopped. Already seated on a stool, with shapely legs showing off from under a short cocktail dress was Christina, sipping a can of Coke and smiling at him. "Heya stranger," she said with a dazzling smile, looking more youthful and beautiful than she had when he'd last saw her nearly a year ago. "You know where a girl can get a beer?" she asked.

"Are you drinking my fucking can of Coke that I bought off of you?" He asked, eyes darting to his display. The can was still there. She'd somehow found another intact can. His gaze then fixated on those luscious lips of her as she sipped at the ancient soft drink.

Christina put the can down, playfully shook her head, her brown curls bobbing back and forth, and held up a six-pack that was behind her purse. "Found these in a bunker in Indy, want one?"

"A whole fucking six-pack?" he asked in disbelief, eyes in a daze, as he walked over to her. She handed him the open can for him to drink from and he sipped it, savoring the taste as it went down his gullet. "Ohhhh dammmnnn... they don't make 'em like this anymore." He downed the rest of the can and then reverently put it up on his display under the intact can. Then Dave turned back to her. "So, what brings you back to Lincoln, babe?" he asked with a smile, not-so-subtly taking the six pack of coke and stashing it under his bar.

Leaning over the bar to show him her cleavage, she crooked a finger to get him closer and huskily whispered, "know where a working girl like me can set up shop at, stud?" she breathed. "I have it on good authority that more brothels can open up in the area now that the Crusaders are gone and one of Caine's disciples is training the local military," since they were so close, she gave him a peck on the lips. "I've decided that there's only one place here in town that the now famous Christina Courtesan can be at; and that's the only place that showed her some charity when she was down on her luck. So whatd'ya say, Dave? Want a partner out here?"

"Hmmm... I dunno... what's in it for me?" Dave purred at her, running a finger up her side to brush her left breast through the cocktail dress.

"Mmmmm..." Christina felt a shiver run from her tit all the way down her spine. "Whaddya want?"

"Exclusivity... 'cuz if I pay your rates for a fuck I'll go broke in no time at all." Dave grinned at her.

"Hmmmm..." Christina seemed to consider it as she climbed up onto the bar to sit in front of him, swinging her legs around and spreading her thighs open wide to show him that she was very much lacking in underwear. "I'm not sure... I might need a man who can take care of this with just his mouth... Or a woman, I'm not picky," she said, hiking her skirt up over her hips.

Dave got the hint immediately as he leaned in to first inhale her scent and then lap at her slit with his tongue. Christina leaned back and moaned deeply as he began to lick and suck at her clit, even going so far as to spread her labia wide open to shove his tongue up inside a little bit. Christina ran her hands over his shaved head, moaning and panting in encouragement as he proceeded to eat her out. His hands ran up her body to cup her breasts and she readily slipped out of her spaghetti shoulder straps to let down the front so that he had unfiltered access to her massive jugs. He squeezed her breasts with glee as he hunched down to dip his broad, muscular shoulders so that he could shrug underneath of her legs to lift them up for leverage.

When Christina was lifting her hips up and down off of the bar in passion as she was worked up. She stopped him by pressing on his forehead and pushed away from him a bit. He looked up at her with a half-questioning, half-challenging look. She smiled at him. "I also need something long and hard down here," she said playfully, spreading her pussy open for him. He matched her grin, undid his pants in a hurry, dragged her down so that he impaled her wetness over his hard cock and lifted her up. He spun her in place, cock now firmly entrenched inside of her sheath, and plastered her up against the nearby wall, pinning her between the wood and his body. "OH YES!" she cried out, clutching his body with her arms and wrapping her legs around his waist, locking her ankles.

Dave let out a feral, possessive growl into her neck, nipping at her jugular as he thrust into her hard and deep. Christina screamed with pleasure, her nails raking into his shoulder blades. "Oh God, Yes!" she cried out. "Do me! Do me! Do me!" She twisted her head towards his. His lips mashed against hers as he kissed her hard and deep. Their bodies gyrated together as he fucked her up against the wall.

Unable to hold himself back, his cock exploded deep up inside of her, shooting his seed up into her womb. He grunted and groaned, burying his face into the nape of her neck as she held onto him tightly and shuddered in passion right along with him. Dave could actually feel the orgasm ripple through her as her pussy fluttered around his cock. "Daaaaaamn..." she breathed, running her hands up and down his back before cupping the back of his head to get him to face her so that she could kiss him again. "I needed that... thanks."

"Anytime, sweet thing," he said smiling and kissing her back. "So, about that exclusivity..."

"Keep fucking me like that and you can have anything you want from me while I'm in town..." she said breathlessly. "Now, about my permanent digs?"

"Well," he pulled out of her and gently let her down, stepping back only once she got her feet under her, "I do have a few rooms open right now that we can renovate for you."

"Great! Both top and bottom floors, I hope? I want an upstairs bedroom and a downstairs brothel area to entertain guests in," she said, already mapping out the renovations needed. "Can I have the part that juts out towards the road from the corner? It'd be perfect to park my RV behind."

"Wait, that monster is yours?" Dave asked incredulously, jerking his thumb in the direction of the rig. "Damn girl, you have done well for yourself. And here I was just going to ask you how you were gonna pay for part of my motel?"

Christina smiled as she picked up a bag and tossed it at him. It was heavy and full of tabs. "Would that cover it?" she asked happily. "Now, let's go relocate anyone who might be in my rooms because I want to get contractors out here today to get started." Christina bounced out the door with Dave hot on her heels.

Welcome to Tomorrow... she thought. For the first time in her life, she thought that she'd actually make it in the world.

1...67891011