Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,105 Followers

She darted to her left, keeping in a southerly direction. Behind her, she heard something go 'Poomph' just moments before a net wrapped around her legs. Rolling to her back, she got her knife out of her belt pouch and started slicing at the ropes while looking around and aiming her gun with the other. "Freeze, bitch!" another one of them shouted at her from the side, pointing a rifle at her that'd seen better days. "Drop the gun, and the knife, and put your fucking hands up!" Knowing that they had her dead to rights, Christina did as she was ordered. She might not want what was coming but she did want to live. "You're that damn bitch we've been looking for up in Omaha, aren't you?"

Play dumb... she thought. "I dunno..." she said innocently. "I'm just a traveling working girl defending herself while heading down to Lincoln. Can I go, now?"

"Yeah... right..." another one sneered at her as he came up with his rifle pointed at her as well. "The only working you'll be doing is for us... down in Corning."

Fuck... the Crusaders... Christina mentally swore. According to Dave, they didn't care whose pussy it was that they caught, fucked, and sold off so long as it was someone else's. They even had a reputation of selling girls off to people they were allied with and then recapturing them when friends became rivals. She was so screwed... in more ways than one... so she mentally prepared herself for what was to come. She did have one more card to play and so she gave them a sweet smile. "Look, boys, there's no need to get like that. My rate is a hundred tabs per guy for a half hour. There's five of you so I'll even be so kind as to give you a group rate of fifty tabs each."

"That's a generous offer," the driver said, casually walking towards her with his other three compatriots. "But we have a rule; don't pay when you can get it for free."

So much for that plan... Christina thought as they descended upon her. She made one last, desperate attempt to get out of the net entangling her legs from the knees down but it was too late. One man grabbed up her weapons. Another got her backpack off and took it back to the truck. Two of them grabbed her by the arms and lifted her upright, while the driver freed her legs and then proceeded to start taking her clothes off, starting with her boots and her pants. "Being a working girl, or what do you call yerselves? Courtesans? I'm sure you won't mind, right?" he asked rhetorically.

Heh... Christina Courtesan... that could be my new porn name for this new world... She thought ruefully. "Sure, so long as you let me go after you're done," Christina replied snidely as he stood up and started taking her shirt up to leave her standing there in just her bra and panties. "After all, I have a living to make here."

The driver laughed at her and then slapped her across the face. "You're not getting this, are you?" he asked her, leaning in. "After we fuck you, we're going to sell you at auction. You're worth good caps, bitch. I mean, why the fuck are you so stupid to travel between cities anyway? It's like you're askin' to be taken."

"I gotta do something while on my period, dumbass!" She grunted as struggled in the arms of the two raiders and managed to put up a brave face by looking him in the eyes while she felt her bra being unsnapped and her breasts falling free. The bluff with the period obviously wasn't working and so it was time for a Hail Mary. "You guys have to be the worst raiders I've heard of. You think that other groups like the Knights, or the Apostles, or even the Rets will like it if you take me back to Corning with you? They pay my rates just fine when I come across them and they have no problem with me traveling through their territories."

"The Knights would be impressive if they were still alive. We just fucking took them out. The Rets are too busy making their own Country out west, and I highly doubt that the Apostles will come looking for you. They would actually have to crawl out of New Zion to give a damn. So, unless you're with the fucking Amazon dykes, I don't give a damn who you call out." The Driver said before slapping her again. "Jimmy! Get the gag for this one!" he called out over his shoulder. "Eli, get her clothes off the rest of the way and stash them in the cab.

Jimmy and Eli looked like they were no more than eighteen. Driver, however, looked to be around her age and seemed to be in charge of this little crew as everyone seemed to march to his tune. As Eli removed her bra all the way and took her panties, then gathered up the rest of her clothes, Jimmy rushed back from the truck with a ball gag along with metal manacles and a metal collar. Christina made one last attempt to pull away to make a run for it when Driver smacked her again and warned her not to do it again. Then they put her onto her knees while they put the manacles and collar on her neck, wrists, and ankles. They broke the cotter pins off inside of the catches, making sure that the metal restraints wouldn't be removed any time soon. Then they force fed her some RadRoot before the soft foam pink ball gag went into her mouth, which was then firmly latched behind her head.

Breathe in... breathe out... Move on to Tomorrow... Christina thought to herself as they hauled her to the caged back half of the truck. Lefty and Righty, the two names she attributed to the men holding her by the arms, lifted her up into the back through the cage door while Driver and Jimmy hopped up ahead of them and pulled her up. She noticed the sixth man, sporting a new bandage on his left bicep, standing by scowling at her. She mentally named him Shot for him being the only one she'd fired on. Driver forced her to lay down on the bed of the truck, straddling her chest. Jimmy latched her arms and then her legs to hooks in embedded in the floor by D-Rings, keeping her spread-eagled and open to them.

"These are some mighty fine titties..." Driver was saying, reaching down and playing with her nipples while Jimmy secured her down. She whined in pain at her breasts being pulled by her nips. When Jimmy announced that he was done, Driver stood up and undid his belt and pants, bringing out his hard cock and stoking it in his hand. Then he mounted her and drove his cock into her hard and fast. "Damn... wet already, woman?"

Christina grunted in discomfort as she was cruelly penetrated. She turned her head to the side as fantasy now became reality and hated the fact that her body and her mind were both already starting to enjoy it. She let out whining grunts every time Driver thrust into her and was not being gentle about it. His hand crushed her left tit while his mouth mauled her right one. Christina squealed loudly behind the gag whenever he got her at an odd angle or nipped at her breasts with his teeth a little too hard.

Driver fucked her hard and fast, finally spilling inside of her. His warm cum gushed into her and he let out a sigh of contentment. "Not bad... not bad at all..." he breathed. The moment he pulled out of her, Lefty was mounting her splayed out body. He crushed her breasts with his hands, pinching and rolling her nipples in the process, as he too took her as fast as he could while she just whined and squirmed beneath of him. She thought that Lefty might have to be renamed as Minuteman in her mind as he didn't last longer than a few good thrusts.

"Hey! The bitch has a vibrating dildo in her pack!" Eli proclaimed, holding her pink vibrator up for them to see through the back window of the truck's cab.

"Haw!" Driver let out the chortle. "Bring it back here, we can shove it up her ass." Eli ran around to the back and tossed it up to Driver. Driver turned it on and fucked Christina hard and deep with it for a few good thrusts before using her own juices as lube to work it up her butt. Once it was in all the way to the knob, Righty took his turn with her.

Christina's eyes rolled back into her head as she was now effectively triple penetrated with the gag, the vibrator, and Righty's cock. In the back of her mind she was determined not to let them see her getting worked up by them. Unfortunately, the harder she tried, the faster her own orgasm threated to come. The more she resisted, the faster she went towards the edge. Now she was straining in her shackles, tensing up, trying not to come. But Righty was getting her at just the perfect angle with his larger than average cock pressing into the back wall of her vagina, which, in turn, put pressure on the vibrator in her ass. Christina thrashed her head back and forth trying to deny the pleasure she was feeling.

The orgasm crashed through her body, erupting from her loins and washing all over her body. She jerked and gyrated beneath Righty as he kept right on fucking her in his slow, steady rhythm. Her whole body shook, and her arms and legs quivered as she came hard. Her breast even jiggled as her torso convulsed under the intensity of the orgasm. Her whole world went white and she felt delirious as wave after wave of euphoria swept over her. Every pore on her body seemed to open up as her body became hypersensitive. She screamed behind the gag as the orgasm seemed to go on and on forever as Righty plowed into her over and over again. Soon she was reduced to a drooling, quivering mess, twitching intermittently underneath of one of her rapists, letting out a long, low moan as she laid there.

She became vaguely aware of the men laughing at her, saying something about how the whore likes it, but she didn't care. Despite being shackled down and forced, it was the best orgasm she'd ever had. It was so intense that she was crying from the mixture of pleasure, pain, humiliation, embarrassment, and defeat. The one thing that she'd been avoiding since coming out of cryo and it had now been done to her. She barely registered the fact that Righty had spent inside of her and Jimmy was now penetrating her with his cock. Christina just rolled her head to the side, grunting every time Jimmy plowed into her. She was done fighting for now as there was no hope for escape and so the only thing she could do was let them take her.

Jimmy finished up and Eli took her next. He was apparently a butt man as he reached underneath of her to squeeze her as while he fucked her hard and fast, coming nearly as fast as Jimmy and Righty had done. The cum was now oozing out of her as she had five loads inside of her with the sixth coming up. Shot was using her own shirt to sop up the cum before he took her. In retrospect, she was glad that she had the iron collar around her neck because that probably kept Shot from choking her to death. After he drove his cock into her, making her grunt uncomfortably despite her pussy now being well lubricated, he grabbed her around the neck as much as he could to force her to look at him. Then he slapped her a few times in quick succession as he fucked her.

"You like this, don't you, bitch?" he snarled down at her. Christina dispassionately looked back at him, cheeks burning from his slaps and from the humiliation she was feeling... mainly from the pleasure that was welling up inside of her at being taken, used, and abused like this. He shoved his hard cock deep into her, easily bottoming out against her cervix. He also had the staying power as she felt a second orgasm building inside of her loins. She whimpered pathetically every time he thrust into her. Shot slapped her again across the face and then again across her breasts before putting his hand back up around her neck, under her jaw. He managed to press against her airway just a bit, making her choke and gasp a bit. "You're going to cum on my cock, aren't you, you little whore?"

"No..." Christina whined, despite the fact that they both knew she was wrong.

Shot leered down at her, crushed his lips against hers as he forcibly kissed her, and fucked her hard and deep. Christina let out a muffled cry into his mouth as her body made her out to be a liar. Her limbs quivered and shook again. Her pussy convulsed around his cock and her belly jerked and jiggled as she came harder than she did with the first orgasm. She felt his cum shoot up into her pussy and womb as he came right along with her, vindicated in making her get off a second time. She didn't even care as she rode out the intense orgasm until she finally passed out from exhaustion, her mind fuzzy from the erotic haze that overcame her.

*

"Naw, we're not going to sell her here," a man the raiders were calling Auctioneer was telling Driver after they stopped behind a staging area and pulled Christina out for inspection and getting her basic information. She'd given her newly thought of Apocalypse name, Christina Courtesan, instead of her real name. "We just had that big auction two weeks ago with all those vault survivors. No one's gonna care about some travelling trollip." He was saying as he consulted his clipboard while the others on the crew took all of her stuff away. "She does fit the description of what some of our contacts out east are looking for. Clean her out, get her into a chastity suit, feed her and water her, RadRoot her, then throw her in the trunk of Sedan Five. We have a courier heading out that way tonight with that car." Auctioneer ordered him.

"Do I still get my tabs for her?" Driver demanded. "This one was a bitch to catch. Took us two days and a lot of circling to find her ass."

"You get paid when she sells, and we get the tabs for her. Now do as you're told!" Auctioneer pointed off to the side with his pen.

They frog marched Christina over to an open-air shower where they took the chains off from between her shackles and forced her to kneel over a drain. They shoved hoses up inside of her ass and her pussy, thoroughly cleaning her out and forcing her to void her bowels and her bladder. Then after drying her off with rough, coarse towels, they forced her into chastity gear; a metal chastity belt with dildos for her ass and her pussy coupled with a metal bra with rubber linings inside the cups which were large enough to encase her breasts. Then the chains went back on, running from her collar, down her back to hook with the chain holding her chastity bra in place, connecting to the back of the chastity belt, and continuing down to her ankles. Her arms were then latched to the chain behind her back and her ankles attached to the end of the chain.

Once she was properly secured, they forced a dildo gag down her throat, securing the straps into place in the back of her head. Christina gurgled and gagged a bit until her mouth and throat relaxed enough to accommodate it. Finally, they blindfolded her. She was now completely helpless and at their mercy. Two sets of hands grabbed her by the arms and led her off, stopping only when she felt the metal of a car bumper against her thighs. Christina heard a trunk being opened up and then felt hands on the back of her head, pushing her forward. She fumbled her way into the trunk of the car, rolling in the rest of the way and resting curled up in a somewhat fetal position. A second later, she heard the muffled thump and the rush of air pressing down over top of her as the trunk was closed, sealing her in.

Much to her surprise, the trunk was padded with plush pillows all around her. Obviously, they didn't want her damaged during the trip 'out east'... wherever that may be at. Boredom soon overtook her, and she tried getting off. Being triple penetrated with dildos turned her on but she ultimately couldn't find any way to get them to move inside of her and she couldn't get to her clit even if she wanted to. Later, when she felt the car's engine start up and then the car start to move, she gave up trying and settled into a fitful sleep for the long haul.

***

CHAPTER 91: Sold!

Christina had no idea where she was at as she was taken out of the trunk inside a parking garage somewhere. The blindfold, shackles, and chastity gear was taken off of her but they kept the dildo gag in her mouth and the. She was then given five minutes to clean herself up and do her business. Once that was over, she spent the next two hours strapped down to a gyno chair as doctors looked over every inch of her body, did blood work, and subjected her to every medical test known to man.

When they were done, they slapped a black velvet collar around her neck and put black leather cuffs on her wrists, latching them together before her, and similar cuffs to her ankles. She was then led out into a lounge area in front of a handsome younger man in a tailored suit who was nursing a cocktail drink. "Thank you for coming out in such short notice, Mister Rales," her handler that the raiders had pawned her off on said to the wealthy looking man. Even with her head dipped down submissively as she'd been told to do, Christina flicked her eyes up and studied him. He looked to be no more than twenty-four or twenty-five, had chiseled features, and had a neatly short trimmed brown beard and moustache. The actor, Christopher Hemsworth, back in the days when he'd first started acting, came to her mind as to what he looked like.

"Not at all, Donald, I'm just glad that you found someone who fit my tastes," Rales said with a smile, standing up and examining Christina with great interest. His hands slid up and down her thighs, groped her butt, fondled her breasts, and stroking her nipples. A shiver ran down her spine and she moaned under his touch. Compared to the raiders who'd caught her, he was a complete romantic. "Her breasts are surprisingly firm. Are they augmented? How old did you say she was? Thirty?"

"She's thirty-eight, confirmed with bloodwork, and those are completely natural," the handler said. "According to our contacts out west, she's a traveling working girl going by the name of Christina Courtesan and is supposedly quite popular among the raider groups out there.

"Interesting..." Rales was saying, now cupping Christina's sex and sliding a finger up inside of her. She moaned again in response to his touch after spending so many hours in the chastity belt and then getting medically examined. "Definitely responsive and surprisingly tight." Rales commented as he eyed her. "What's your secret, I wonder?"

"Oooooogggaaaaa..." Christina groaned out the answer, closing her eyes and pressing herself up against his hand when he stopped and just held his digit up inside of her pussy. She bore down on his finger with her kegels to emphasize the point. "aaaaddd eeesirize."

"Can we take this thing out of her mouth?" Rales asked, pointing to her gag. "I can barely understand her." He gave her a pointed look. "You're not going to do anything stupid, are you, like yell, or scream, or make a fool of yourself," he asked her. When she looked up at him and shook her head, Rales snapped his fingers and the handler immediately took the gag out of her mouth. "Now, what were you saying?"

Christina let out a gasp and a sigh of relief as the dildo throat gag was taken out. She worked her jaw around before answering. "Yoga and exercise, mainly," she said. "I used to have these ben-wa balls inside of my backpack before I got nabbed."

Handler cuffed her upside the head. "Master..." he said in way of correcting her.

"Master..." Christina meekly amended, lowering her eyes. Breathe in... breathe out... Move on to Tomorrow... she mentally told herself. This was only a moment in time and it too would pass until something better came along.

Rales pulled back, taking his hand away from her mound. Christina whimpered in dismay at his hand leaving. "Nabbed? You were kidnapped?"

Even as Christina was nodding her head, Handler was shaking his head no. "No, of course not, you know how these Wastelanders are; they're always making up things to make their plight out to be worse than what it is," Handler said quickly. When Christina made to talk again, he slapped her on the ass. "Quiet, Slave!"

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,105 Followers
1...34567...11