Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,088 Followers

"That's good since the President was just as clueless as your boy here was," Caine pointed out. "He's got me running errands to clean house."

"Poor boy, you ever get any other action?"

"More than I could've ever wished for now," he grinned. "Well then, I'll leave you to your party. If you're ever back in Lincoln, look me up." He then glanced at the list that she'd given him. "I'd heard rumors about some secret bases and bunkers. This can help me out with a few problems that I have. I'm going to check this out."

"If you're back in Omaha, you'll find one of the doors in the Admin Bunker locked," she told him. "My stuff is in there and I hid the key, so please leave that room alone if you go."

"Will do, you take care... Miss Christina Courtesan."

"You too... Caine..." She smiled at him. Unable to help herself, she took him into her arms and planted a big kiss on his lips just so that she could sat that she kissed Caine. "If I do get back to Lincoln," she told him in a husky voice, I'm opening up my own brothel at Dave's Bar and there's nothing the Governor or his lackey, Marty, can do about it."

"I'm about to make another direct run back to Lincoln," he told her, "I'll put in a good word for you. Besides, I left a disciple of mine there to start training the Scouts and Henry is relaxing the brothel laws. It won't be too hard for you to do that." With that, he was out the door and gone. Christina gave him a few minutes head start before returning back to the party.

***

CHAPTER 95: On The Road Again.

Much to Christina's relief, Liam let her out of her end of the agreement while still upholding his end. After the party, he was totally smitten with Lily and she was loving every minute of her time with her newfound partner and master. The fact that Christina told him that he was now off of Caine's proverbial hook sealed the deal. "I can't thank you enough for getting me off of his list," he told her the next day as he handed her the keys to a brand-new Luxury Amphibious RV that was tricked out for traveling the wastes and standing up to the harsher environments... on both land and water. "This'll get you to wherever you want to go. It can do up to ninety miles per hour on the open road and ten knots over water. It'll even deploy outrigger pontoons off of the roof to stabilize it on the water in rough weather. The entire roof is made out of solar panels to power the RV so you don't have to ever worry about stopping. All the glass is bulletproof that can shrug off most things that any raider can produce. You can do what you want to the interior. Just let my mechanics know what you want."

So, embracing her new identity entirely, Christina had the entire back quarter converted into a brothel suite with plush pillows, red décor and bedding, and curtains to match along with soft electrical lighting to give off the illusion of candlelight. The bed itself could be lifted up into the ceiling and the back wall of the RV itself swung upward for her to use either as a cargo loading bay or an area that could be used as a boat dock. The side walls of the bedding area were modular and could extend out three feet to give her more room to stretch out and lined up with the awnings that could be deployed on either side of the vehicle.

The next part, immediately in front of it that had a glass walled shower and a closed in bathroom for privacy, she had the area outside of that converted to a lounge area complete with a pole for her to dance on. The kitchen/dining area she kept as-is with its four luxury captain's chairs and tables. The 'cockpit' she had converted from a two-seater to a single seat in the center surrounded by all the controls and consoles that she needed to operate the various features in her new mobile home. The cockpit had it all; instrument gauges, weather reading equipment, computer docking systems, GPS, moving maps, navigational charts, radio, CB, HAM, and even view screens showing all around the vehicle including her blind spots, the whole package. The entire RV operated off of voice activation when she wanted it, giving the computer AI the name of Sal in the process. It even came with a couple of assault rifles with ammo so that she could defend herself, hidden compartments to stash things in, and a whole new wardrobe for her to entertain guests with.

She figured that this thing easily cost upwards of a couple of million dollars once it was fully completed.

It took a week for Liam's mechanics to do the work and Christina spent that time restocking her personal provisions. Wanting to avoid the fiasco that was the Corning Crusaders, she sent out word to the various communities that she'd be passing through along the way to see if anyone would be interested in her 'traveling services'. Intrigued, various towns, settlements, and gangs expressed interest in hosting her for a night or two just to try her out. All gave her the promise of protection as everyone had heard what had happened to the Crusaders and Caine had spread the word when he last went through that 'Christina Courtesan' was under his personal protection.

No one wanted to fuck with Caine after what he'd done to the Crusaders.

A day after leaving D.C., Christina was pulling into the small town of Cumberland in what used to be Western Maryland. After all, she wasn't in a hurry to go anywhere anymore and had all the time in the world. She was her own person once again and she wanted to see how the world changed. Christina pulled into a parking spot in what used to be a high school that now served as the town's city hall and government center right at dusk. "We're pleased to host such a distinguished guest as yourself, Miss Christina," the mayor, an athletic looking man who introduced himself as Barnes said when he met with her when she came out of her RV. "We're but a small mining and lumber town now with limited agriculture. So, needless to say, we don't get out much and we don't get outsiders in all that often. Any outside entertainment would be greatly welcomed."

"I'll be happy to do what I can," Christina told him with a smile. "If your people have the Union Credits or the Tabs for it, that is."

An hour later, she felt like a rock star as some of the working girls within Cumberland opened for her with their erotic dances. Then it was her turn as she strutted out onto stage to do her burlesque routine that she hadn't done in ages. She came out in a red sparkling outfit looking like Jessica Rabbit with her hair done up in a similar fashion to the famous cartoon character. She danced to the old, slow, parlor music as appropriate to the time period that the movie was set in, bumping and grinding against many of the men in the front row of the audience when she sauntered down. The entire time, she was slowly stripping out of her costume; a glove here, her high heels there, reclining back onto on man's lap as she lifted a leg and took of one of her hose. When she was back up on stage towards the end of the first song, she was taking down the zipper of her dress, letting it fall to the stage to leave her there in a red, swimsuit-like, halter top body suit.

The next song was faster, and Christina took to one of the poles to do her stripper routine. The halter top body suit came off and she was in nothing more than a thong and nipple pasties that matched the red of her Jessica Rabbit outfit. The men, and even a few of the women, ate it up. On the third and final song, Christina was totally naked for her audience, dancing and waving to the crowd as she bounced off stage with her clothes in her hands, heading for her RV to entertain clients. They were lined up waiting for her. She grossly underestimated how many eager clients she'd have this evening and tallied up that she'd probably break her own personal record for a gangbang of twenty men.

"Alright guys," she told them all, downing a quick RadRoot pill. "A hundred tabs for a quickie, one at a time for only one fuck in my RV, payment up front, no exceptions. If you want a second round for me, get back at the end of the line and prepare to cough up another hundred." Everyone started counting their tabs and a few grumbled as they shuffled out of line since they didn't have enough. Christina tossed her clothes into a hamper for her to clean later and called the first gentleman in. "Hello, sweetie," she smiled at him, holding up her empty purse for him. He deposited his tabs and then asked for her to lean over the nearest counter. She did as he asked, and he was jamming his cock up inside of her pussy a moment later.

Christina held nothing back, actively bouncing backwards against his hips and guiding his hands up her body so that he could squeeze her tits. At the same time, she fluttered her pussy around his cock. He groaned a minute later, his cock blowing up into her and emptying the contents of his balls. He thanked her, kissed her deeply, stuffed his cock back into his pants, and left. Christina took a moment to clean his cum off of her and out of her before calling for the next client. He came in with a big grin on his face, eagerly dropped his tabs into her purse after she warmly greeted him, and then dropped his pants to get a blowjob from her. She dropped to her knees, looking up at him submissively, hefting up her own tits to rub them on either side of his cock as she sucked him off. To give him the full effect, she guided his hands behind her head so that he could 'force' her to give him a blowjob, shooting his cum down her throat a couple of minutes later. She expertly swallowed down each drop.

On average, she got each man in line in and out of her RV within ten minutes. A few hours later, she was rolling into bed after being ridden hard and put away wet. Her purse was overflowing with tabs that she'd stashed in a hidden compartment underneath of the floorboards. Every hole of her body had been used and it took her a good half hour to scrub herself clean... inside and out. Regardless, her body hummed with the sexual energy from having so many men do her and from getting off a couple of times in the process. She flopped into her bed, splayed out, staring up at the ceiling. "Sal, lock the doors, please," she told the computer as she lay there, luxuriating in the throbbing of her body.

She had nodded off when there was a knocking at her door. Groaning, she raised her weary head up and looked down the length of the RV. "I'm closed for the night!" she called out. "Come back in the morning!"

"It's Mayor Barnes," the person replied. "I'd just like a moment of your time, please?"

"Can't it wait?"

"Well, it could, but it might affect your departure tomorrow," Barnes admitted. "We have a proposition for you."

Christina let out a dejected sigh. She was so sleeping in tomorrow. "Sal, let him in and turn the lights up to half," she told the computer. The AI unlocked the doors and the lights came up a bit. "Barnes, come to my room in the back." Her hand slid up under her pillow to wrap around the pistol she had there just in case the 'proposition' was of a more forced nature. Her last two encounters with the Crusaders, and then Liam, were of that route.

Mayor entered the RV. He arched his eyebrow when he saw that she was still naked and laying on her bed. "Too tired to get dressed?" he chuckled.

"I always sleep naked," Christina said, not bothering to get up. "Besides, if you haven't seen me naked after my show and then walking naked back here, I'm going to call you blind. What do you want?"

"Right to the point, alright," Barnes said, conceding the nakedness point. "After seeing how popular you were tonight, the council met. We're willing to give you a permanent house here to entertain people at every night, if you want."

"Tempting, but I'd lose my luster after a while in a small, out of the way town like this," Christina told him. She rolled her head on the pillow to look at him. "Seriously; I've seen it many times before and I have even seen it here. How much business did your normal girls get tonight? I watched all of their acts before I went on the stage and while they were engaging to the audience, I was the one they wanted because I was new. So, my business plan is to keep mobile and to rotate cities and towns to keep fresh. Now, I might put down more permanent homes in various towns all over the place to stay at for extended amounts of time, like come winter or something, but for the time being, I'm going to stay mobile."

"Okay... fair enough," Barnes nodded. "Well then, if you do ever come back through here, I hope that you'll give our little town a chance. We feel that you'd bring in a lot of business here."

"I'll keep it in mind," Christina said. She rolled over and retrieved a bag that she'd set some tabs aside in. "Can you make sure that these get distributed among the other working girls here? I feel bad that I took so much of their business tonight."

Barnes took the bag, smiling. "I'll do that. I promise. Thank you, for that."

*

Two days later, Christina was being stopped at a checkpoint at the old I-70 / I-77 junction in the old, burned out town of Cambridge, OH by a road gang. Christina slowed her RV to a stop as they had the entire interchange shut down. She ordered Sal to get the defensive guns ready as she keyed her loudspeakers to talk to the raiders. "Something I can help you boys with?" she asked them via her microphone.

"We're the Seventy-Sevens and this is our turf. We've never seen you here before and so I don't think you have a pass, girlie." The leader, a muscular looking man in a leather jacket, sunglasses, and slicked back hair said, looking right at her through the windshield. "So you're going to need to pay up or face the consequences."

"Okay... how much?"

"What?" The leader blinked. "Wait... you're willing to pay?"

"You get a lot of people who don't?" Christina asked right back. "Look, I'm a businesswoman here, guys, so paying your toll and getting your pass is the economical thing to do. So how much is it?"

"A hundred tabs for a year pass if you're going back and forth a lot."

"Fuck, is that it?" Christina scoffed. "I make that in a half hour. Hold on." She went back into her room, counted out a hundred tabs and placed them into a plastic bag, tied it off, and then walked back to the front, rolling down her side window just enough to toss it out to him. "There ya go, boys. Enjoy."

"Well, shit... that was easy..." the leader said, directing one of his gang to retrieve the bag. "We'll mark your bumper to show that you paid," he shook his head incredulously, motioning to one of his men to do just that. "Only a few others have paid our fee lately."

"I'm guessing one of those was Caine?" Christina smirked.

That got their attention. "You know him?"

"Made out with him at a party in D.C. last week," Christina broadened her smile. "Let me tell ya boys, the man can kiss so well..." she smiled as she shivered at the memory of it. Sure, Caine was younger than she was, but... damn... "Mmmm... made me go wet, guys."

"Hey! What's your name so I can put it in our log here with your license plate!" One guy off to her right called out.

"Christina Courtesan," she told him.

"Holy fuck! No shit?" The leader gasped. "You're Christina Courtesan? Caine said that you'd be coming through one of these days. I... ah... don't suppose you'd be willing to entertain our gang tonight, would ya?"

"How many and how long?"

"There's a hundred of us guys up in the town there and only about thirty women which makes for a dull time without anyone coming through," he pointed off to the north. "If you could stay a day or two, we'll give ya a lifetime pass."

"Sure, so long as y'all are willing to pay my rates." She said, smiling inwardly. She'd have the tabs back in no time at all. A half hour later she was pulling into the parking lot of an old YMCA that served as the central communal area for the 77s, having followed the checkpoint leader up there. He'd introduced himself as Seth and was taking her to his raider leader, Vic. Vic was a tall, muscular black man whose big beefy hand made her smaller hand disappear when they shook hand with one another. "So, you're the traveling hooker that we heard about from Caine?"

"That'd be me," Christina said with a smile. "Seth here said that y'all have a girl shortage?"

"Something like that," Vic said, "The Habs have a tendency to keep the women and just kick the men out. So, they're in short supply around here typically and so I got a lot of horny men around here."

"Are you all willing to pay my rates?" Christina cocked her head and a hip at him, subtly resting her hand on her holstered pistol in the process.

"What if I told you that we were gonna take it for free from you?" Vic asked with a broad smile.

Christina sighed. She then lashed out and kicked Seth in the balls with a solid side kick while drawing her pistol. Instead of pointing it at Vic's head, she pointed it down to his groin. He looked down at her, shocked, as she pulled back the hammer. "Go ahead and try, honey," she said with a sweet smile, "but I guarantee you that I'll change you from a Vic to a Victoria before getting back into my RV and driving off. Then, when I see Caine again, I'll tell him about my experience here so that he can come back and level the place just like he did with Corning." Now she flashed him a broad smile. "So, pay my rates for my valuable time, or let me go. Those are your options."

Instead of being mad, Vic let out a bellowing laugh. "I like you. Relax, honey, we don't force women here. We might roll people for toll prices out on the highways, but we don't rape. We ain't the Crusaders... you saw what happened to them. I just wanted to see what you'd do, that's all. I'll make it known that whoever wants to sleep with you will have to pay your fees.

***

CHAPTER 96: Indianapolis

It took Christina another week sleeping her way across old Ohio and Indiana before she made it to her goal of Indianapolis. After parking her RV as close to the place as she could, she now stood in front of an old governmental building outside the hab walls at the old, abandoned airport with the words "Indianapolis Air Route Traffic Control Center". The location matched what she remembered on the map in Omaha and this was the only old governmental building that she could find. Boldly, she drew her pistol and stepped through the open front doors of the building and started her search.

Just like before, she found the entrance to the secret bunker in the lowest level of the Center amid old Air Traffic Control training simulators. Her breath caught when she saw that the door was already open. Now, with her flashlight in one hand and her pistol in the other, she kept them both at the ready as she descended sloped hallway into the main bunker itself. She noticed two things right off the bat; the layout appeared to be the same and the lights were already on. Someone was here.

She found that someone in the bunker's control center, standing hunched over one of the desks writing notes into a notebook from information he was getting off of a working computer screen. Christina didn't know what to do as her mind raced. She didn't want to shoot a man in cold blood but at the same time she didn't want any information found here to wind up in the wrong hands. Just to be safe, however, she cocked the hammer back on her gun and kept her aim steady.

"If you're going to shoot, just do it already," the man said, not bothering to look her way. "But just be warned that bullets ricochet right off of me and I really don't want any of the computers in here damaged. There's a shit ton of lost data in here that I don't want to lose."

Christina frowned and cocked her head to the side. That voice was familiar. "Caine?" she asked in shock.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,088 Followers