Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't left waiting for long. Barbie was rolled to her stomach and hiked up to her hands and knees. Looking back over her shoulder, Viper was taking his turn with Cobra right behind him, stroking his cock in anticipation. Barbie felt Viper's rough hands spread her labia open wide a half second before he drove his cock home. Barbie cried out "NO" as her body rocked forward with the hard and fast penetration. He grabbed her hips, rough hands digging into her supple flesh, and pounded her with as much force as he could muster, not even caring that two other men had just fucked her and left their seed inside of her. Through the tears and blubbering, Barbie saw that the other three girls who'd been purchased along with her were being put to use as fluffers; forced to give the men blowjobs before they took their turn with Barbie. The other six slave girls, the ones who'd already been with the gang, were now kneeling off to the side, looking grateful that they weren't the center of attention for once.

As Viper ruthlessly pounded her, Barbie's body rocked back and forth which made her breasts bounce, dance and weave violently underneath of her. She cried out in discomfort with every thrust into her body, begging him to stop but he wouldn't listen. But then he suddenly stopped and pulled out of her without coming. Barbie paused, looking uncertain on her tear streaked face. Her eyes widened as she then felt the soft cheeks of her butt being spread wide open. "No!" she gasped as she felt his cock nuzzle against her back opening. "NO!" she then screamed as she felt him push up into her ass, his cock meeting hard resistance as she'd never been taken anally before. Then her ass gave way and she felt him invade up inside of her back passage hard and deep. Viper sighed with relief, feeling her tight ass squeeze his cock hard. Barbie tried to claw herself away from him and he merely pressed his weight down on top of her, pinning her to the floor. As she wept anew with her butt being violated for the first time, Viper snaked his hand around, grabbing her by the throat, and putting his head right up next to hers as he pounded her ass hard and fast until he came. She felt his cock throb and pulsate up inside of her ass. When he was done, he threw her head down hard as he pushed up off of her, leaving her laying there to moan and cry pathetically.

His brother, Cobra, was next as he took up where Viper left off. Barbie tried to crawl away and was quickly nabbed by Dust and Snatch, who each grabbed an arm and reached underneath of her to roughly squeeze and pinch her breast. She hung there between them, defeated, as Cobra drove his cock down into her ass as well, sliding in easily now that it was lubed up with his brother's cum. Her pussy seemed to tingle as her ass was violated a second time. No... she whimpered in her own mind as she realized that her body was being forced closer and closer to climax. No... this can't be happening to me... but it is... She cried and moaned and screamed as Cobra fucked her up the ass until he came. Then she was being rolled again as Dust mounted her and had his way with her while Snatch held her by the neck and forced his dick down her throat. Dust came inside of her and then it was Snatch's turn.

The raiders fucked her one after the other, one blending into the other until the entire moment just became surreal for her. She was rolled and moved into different positions as she was continually gangbanged; missionary, doggie, on her back with her legs spread wide in the air, on her side with one leg up in the air, flat on her stomach while she was sodomized, at one point she was even forced to ride one of them while another took her up the ass and another one forced her to suck them off. She lost track of who was in what hole at any given time. All she knew was that the eight men were all fucking her one, two, and three at a time while the two women raiders sat back, laughed, and enjoyed one of the other girl slaves licking them out as they watched.

When it was over, Barbie lay catatonic on her side in a wet, sweating, sticky mess as cum oozed out of all of her holes and off of her face and breasts from where the men had blown their loads on her multiple times. Drool ran from the corner of her mouth as she stared off into space, her brain struggling to process and cope with what had happened to her. Somewhere in the back of her mind the reality finally hit her that she was a slave to be used at the whims of her Masters and Mistresses. They controlled her fate and there was not a damn thing that she could do about it. If she wanted to survive another day, she'd have to come to terms with that.

What was more, she wondered when it would happen again, her pussy already tingling in anticipation at the thought.

***

CHAPTER 100: Westward.

Barbie slept with Pepper during the day back in the abandoned house that Pepper had claimed for her camp. Her hands were behind her back again, bound at the wrists and tied to her bound feet so that she was hogtied. "Just to make sure you don't run on us," Pepper had told her. Not that Barbie had any inclination of running. She had no clue where she was at and even if she did she didn't have any clothes or protection against the harsh rays or any shoes to protect her feet from the hard, hot ground. Furthermore, her pussy and ass hurt from the gangbanging earlier in the day. Pepper slept behind Barbie on the bedroll, spooning her, with one hand under Barbie's neck to come up to hold her breast while the other was down cupping Barbie's sex. It gave Barbie a real feeling of being possessed by someone else. It also, oddly, made her slightly aroused.

She drifted in and out of sleep during the day, waking up when the sun was finally setting... which was when Pepper kicked her awake. "Come on, Barbie Doll," she said, cutting Barbie's ropes, "the plumbing still works in this place since we're so close to Des Moines Hab, so we're getting cleaned up." Barbie noted that Pepper was already naked as she went for the stairs.

Moaning with dismay, Barbie gingerly picked herself up off of the floor, stretching her aching arms and legs from where they'd been forced to stay in one position while they slept. Then she fell into step behind her Mistress as they went up the stairs to what used to be the master bathroom. The water in the shower was already going. Barbie yelped as Pepper pushed her inside under the cool spray. It was a lot colder than she was expecting but then again, what did she expect? A working water heater? This was the end of civilization, after all. She figured she should count herself lucky that there was any water at all. Pepper crowded into the shower with her, directing Barbie to grasp the pipe above her head where the shower nozzle was at, and stay still. Barbie did as she was directed and Pepper proceeded to use her bar of soap to clean Barbie up from head to toe. Despite the coolness of the water, it felt good to Barbie to be rubbed down and scrubbed clean. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh of contentment as Pepper's hands worked on her, cleaning her body of the grime, and dirt, and cum from this morning's events in the town hall.

"Huh... does my little slave fuckdoll enjoy this?" Pepper mused. "Be honest or be punished," Pepper said, smacking her wet ass for emphasis when she had Barbie turned around and facing the wall. Barbie let out a defeated whimper of affirmation. Pepper laughed and smacked Barbie's ass again before proceeding to clean Barbie's hair. "That's what I thought; one hundred percent pure pussy fuckmeat... just good enough for fucking and breeding, aren't you?"

Barbie whimpered a "Yes, Mistress," this time as the truth of the words stung. She wasn't good for anything better than for fucking and breeding. The girls of her sorority had been paired with guy of a fraternity at their college. When word of impending doom, death, and destruction came for the Earth, colleges changed from education for the future to survival of the human species. She'd been a freshman in college, paired with a hunky senior. She'd gone into cryo ready to be his docile little wife, to do whatever he told her to do. But she'd survived coming out while he'd been killed by the slavers who'd taken her. Barbie had just gone from one owner, in a way, to another.

Pepper was done with Barbie's hair and she'd put the soap aside to nuzzle up behind her slave, wrapping her hands around Barbie and rubbing her wet breasts. Barbie moaned again in response. "Oooooohhhhh..." Barbie then whined when Pepper reached down to play with Barbie's pussy, fingering her vigorously.

"Don't take your hands off that pipe, Doll," Pepper hissed into Barbie's ear while nibbling at her lobe. Barbie moaned again as Pepper continued to rub her breasts and play with her pussy. Pepper reached up to Barbie's head with her hand long enough to make Barbie face her. Then she forcibly made out with Barbie. When Barbie tried to pull away, Pepper held her head in place to invade her mouth with her tongue. Barbie whimpered in defeat, feeling the heat rise again in her loins. Pepper certainly knew what she was doing as she rubbed Barbie's clit hard and fast, forcing her to cum once again. Barbie shook in Pepper's arms, the orgasm washing over her despite herself, despite her reservations, despite the cold water. When Pepper let go of her head, Barbie hung her head in shame and embarrassment at being forced to climax yet again by this woman.

"Now it's my turn," Pepper told her, grabbing the soap and holding it out to Barbie. "Wash me from head to toe, then stay on your knees and get me off with your mouth."

"Yes, Mistress," Barbie said meekly as she took the soap and proceeded to do just that. She kept her eyes downcast, fixated on Pepper's lean, muscular body with narrow hips and small tits. Pepper grinned lopsidedly as she caught Barbie staring at her tits. She gathered Barbie's head into her arms, pulling her to her chest, and making Barbie suck on her nipples, gasping in pleasure when the long-haired blonde did so.

"Oh God... that's good," Pepper moaned, tossing her head back under the spray of cool water. "Forget what I said earlier," she said, locking her arms around Barbie's head to keep the blonde suckling at her breast. "Take the soap, lube my ass up, then finger me in both my holes," she breathed. It was a struggle at the awkward angle she was at, but Barbie managed to get the bar of soap around Pepper's body to push up in between her ass cheeks. Pepper moaned and sighed as she gyrated her ass back and forth a few times, fucking herself with the bar of soap. Then she batted the soap away and grabbed Barbie's hands, making Barbie point her index and middle fingers before guiding her to stick them up inside her body.

Barbie got the idea and proceed to finger Pepper's ass and pussy simultaneously, slowly at first but gradually getting faster and faster as she read Pepper's body and movement. She alternated sucking on Pepper's tits, going from one to the other. Pepper's hands roved up and down Barbie's back as she whispered husky words of encouragement until finally she started shaking as her orgasm overtook her. "Very good," Pepper said with glee, shivering as the last of the climax quaked through her. She brought Barbie into her arms, kissing her passionately. "Maybe I'll keep you yet... who knows."

They finished up and went downstairs to pack up camp. Once they were done, Barbie was placed back onto Pepper's ATV, but with an added feature. Sometime during the day, Pepper had installed two rubber dildos to the front of the saddle seat where she had Barbie sit the night before. Pepper smiled and pointed at them. Barbie gave her a dejected, sad face as she mounted the ATV and wiggled down onto the two dildos, slowing working the one up her ass only after she had lubed it up with her own spit. But once she was settled into the seat on the two dildos, Pepper lashed Barbie's hands to the handlebars and her knees and ankles to the frame surrounding the engine.

*

"Alright, ladies, stop all the grab-ass'n now," Barbie heard Old Zeke telling the gang a half hour later when he'd come out of the house he'd commandeered. The raiders were all clustered around a fold out table while the slaves were strapped down to their owner's respective vehicle. "We drive hard, we can be in this new, so-called Colorado Coalition by daybreak. That'll be eight hours of hard pushing if we don't stop for too many breaks to get us up into the Rockies. We establish a base, get a lay of the land, and then see what kind of opportunities await us, pimp the girls out to the locals, that sorta thing. Word is that the Montana Mountainmen didn't take to kindly to Colorado organizing into a proper country again, so they've been pushing south. We might just see about who the winning side is gonna be before throwing in our lot with them. One side or the other is bound to need mercs with our... services..." he said with a chortle.

As Old Zeke went over their course, Barbie amused herself by looking at some of the other girls on the other vehicles. All of them looked either as uncomfortable as she was or were just spaced out as they'd been doing this far longer than Barbie had. The vehicles that the gang had comprised of two pickup trucks shared by two raiders apiece; Viper and Cobra in one with their new prize along with a long time slave of theirs, and Dust and Snatch in the other with their new girls. The new girl in Viper and Cobra's truck was tied into the seat between the driver and passenger with her arms up behind her head in a Y and her ankles lashed to eyehooks in the dashboard while Viper's long time slave was kneeling in the back, hands tied behind her back, legs lashed down to eyehooks. Barbie could barley make out a silver rod up between the girl's legs. Over in Dust and Snatch's truck, Barbie was able to make out the two girls in the cab, trussed up and kneeling on the floorboards in the perfect position to give their masters blowjobs during the drive.

Then the raiders had four ATVs that Pepper, Old Zeke, Ember, and Patch had. Their girls were lashed down like Barbie was so that their owners could fondle them on the long rides. Finally, there were the two sit back tri-cycles that Bullet and Blob owned. Their girls were hogtied, hooded, and mounted on the backs off the seats like a backpack. Barbie saw that both of them rested on a central beam that had dildos sticking up into the girls. These two girls had been at it for so long that they barely even moved in their displayed position.

"Enjoying looking at the fuckmeat, Barbie Doll?" Pepper chortled as she came back, slapped Barbie on the ass hard and mounted her machine, cozying up behind Barbie. "Don't worry your pretty little head none," she said, reaching around to roughly squeeze Barbie's tits, "you'll be getting to know them soon enough. But for now, we ride." Pepper laughed as she kicked the ATV on, the engine roaring to life and vibrating hard between Barbie's legs so much that it felt like two overpowered vibrators were alive within her pussy and ass. Barbie moaned as Pepper then opened up the throttle and they were away.

***

CHAPTER 101: Pimped out.

By the time the gang stopped just before dawn, they'd crossed some five hundred miles at the very least. Barbie was a limp, moaning, drooling mess as they rode into what used to be Pueblo, Colorado. At first she was fascinated at the changing scenery, taking in the differences as to how the planet looked before she went into cryo to after. Rich farmland was now scorched earth. Vibrant forests were now twisted, gnarled hulks of dead wood with hardly any plant life blooming. Pepper wouldn't allow Barbie to ask any questions, cuffing her upside the head and telling her that "fuck dolls don't need no history!" That ended Barbie's curiosity right then and there as she kept her head down and endured the ride. Then the first of what was just many tiny, forced orgasms started to rip through her and she stopped caring about such things.

When Pepper finally let Barbie off of the ATV, Barbie's body was humming, throbbing, and so sensitive that she could hardly walk. Her nipples were perpetually two hardened nubs on the tips of her heavy breasts now and she felt like just the slightest amount of stimulation would send her into a quivering, drooling heap on the floor. While Pepper went out to do whatever it was that she did, Barbie slowly, but dutifully, put the camp together in the abandoned house that Pepper had claimed for however long their stay was. She was done, putting out the bedroll last out on the floor, by the time Pepper came back. "Come on, fuckdoll," Pepper said gesturing from the door. "You're on fluffer duty before we put you on display to try to earn some tabs back."

Not knowing what the hell Pepper was talking about, Barbie lowered her head and mumbled out a "Yes, Mistress," as she followed Pepper down the road a little bit to an old fire station that was wide open that the raider gang had set up their communal camp fire in the hanger of. She then saw that they'd been bringing old single-person bunks down from the top floors and laying them one next to each other on the far back wall.

Fluffer duty, as it turned out, was what the girls had been doing to the guys while they all waited their turn to fuck the girl in the center. Eva, a buxom blonde who'd been taken from the vault just as Barbie had been, was the chosen fuck toy as Barbie had been last night. Barbie's job was to be on her knees, once the meal was over with, to get the guys nice and hard with her hands and mouth so that they could then fuck the new girl. Barbie felt pity for the crying, thrashing girl. She watched out of the corner of her eye, while she dutifully gave each raider a blowjob as they came up to her, as Eva was pinned to the ground and pounded by each and every man in the gang. Ember and Pepper, however, were content to get up onto one of the beds and fuck each other there while the men used their slave girls.

Once it was over, and each of the raider and spent into Eva at least twice, Barbie's jaw was aching and sore. But, at least, she didn't have any cum on her or in her this time. She expected to be taken back to the house to sleep with her Mistress, but instead Pepper took Barbie by the arm and hauled her in front of one of the bunk. She was positioned at the foot of the bed, on a metal plate that had a rod sticking up out of the middle of it. At the end of the rod was a dildo. Her eyes widened at that as Pepper knelt down in front of Barbie, pushed a latch, and guided the dildo up inside of Barbie's wet pussy, penetrating her easily. Barbie whined and heard a 'click' sound as the bar locked into place. She looked at her Mistress in wide eyed fear.

"You like this?" Pepper smirked at her. "It's called a one-bar prison and we've bolted them to the concrete below you. You're now stuck there until someone lets you go. Go ahead; try to get off of it. Barbie twisted, squirmed, bent over to try and reach the latch, and even tried jumping up off of the thing. But it was no use; the dildo was lodged all the way up inside of her and there was no getting off of the thing. Pepper laughed at her futile attempt, slapping Barbie's tits so hard that they stung. "So here's the deal; we each take turns sleeping while the ten of you entertain clients. One of us will be here at any given time to take tabs while the locals come in and fuck you." She then crossed her arms, rolled her eyes, cocked a hip, and let out a disgusted sound when Barbie burst into tears. "Oh for fuck's sake, what is it now?"

"I don't want to get pregnant and I don't want to catch a disease! I could get an STD, Mistress!" Barbie bawled out.

"What the fuck do you think we've been feeding you, bitch?" Pepper asked incredulously. "You're no good to me knocked up and you're certainly no good to me sick! We put radroot in the stew every night. Geez... I thought you had more intelligence that that!" Then Pepper paused and eyed her when Barbie gave her a blank look. "You do know what radroot is, right?" she asked. Barbie mutely shook her head. "Fuck... it's any wonder the human race didn't die out... Radroot is nature's contraceptive and immunity builder. You can't get knocked up if you eat it regularly and you can't catch anything cause it boosts your immunity. I can have you fucked so full of cum that your belly is bulging and you'll never once get knocked up so long as you're eating. So shut the fuck up and look pretty for me. I got a bet going that you'll bring in more tabs than the other girls," Pepper said, stepping forward, giving Barbie a deep kiss before leaving.