Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patch was the raider on duty, watching the ten of them stand there impotently and naked on their one-bar prisons in a line as the town started waking up for the day. Guys came in here and there, felt up the merchandise, and left as the sun started rising higher in the sky. Patch just dozed in his chair off to the side, idly watching them. "I ain't concerned," he said gruffly when one of the men just came in to feel up one of the other new girls before leaving when she cried out to him in alarm. "This is just the start of the day, first hour and they're just seeing what we got," he explained to her before dozing off.

A few men felt Barbie up, bringing their rough, working hands up to her breasts. They kneaded, and pulled, and squashed her tits, even going so far as to play with her nipples. Barbie moaned in response but sure enough, none of them paid... what was it, tabs... to fuck her. It wasn't until the second hour, when Bullet came in to take over from Patch, that someone finally got purchased for a single fuck. Old Zeke's woman, a MILF in her forties who looked like she'd been ridden hard and put away wet on many occasions, and yet still looked young enough to be Old Zeke's middle-aged daughter, was the first to be pimped out. Next was Patch's twenty-one-year-old slave, raven-haired Veronica, that was the next to be bought for a quickie. To both women, this was old hat and they took their fuckings and spankings in stride. Barbie watched them with morbid fascination, wondering if that'd be her soon.

Before she knew it, someone was paying money for her... were those pop can tabs? She looked at the exchange with a confused expression on her face but then focused in on the fat old man who was walking up to her. Without even a word, he dropped his trousers right there in front of him, exposing a pudgy belly from underneath a shirt that was a little too small for him, and his equally fat cock. He licked his lips, grabbed her breasts, and pressed up against her, his tongue darting out to taste her. She turned away, making him catch the left side of her neck, and he grabbed her chin to roughly make her face him. He then mashed his lips to hers and invaded her mouth with his tongue, making her whimper and whine in response. Her hands came up as she felt disgusted, fluttering in the air as this fat, dirty slob molested her right there in front of everyone else. His gut pressed into her belly and she felt the tip of his cock spring up to brush her sex, making her shudder in revulsion.

After a few minutes of being pawed and dry humped, the man turned her in place on her one-bar prison and bent her over so she was gripping the foot rail of the bed. He spat on his hand and she heard the sickening sound of him lubing up his cock right before he jabbed it up into her ass. Barbie cried out as she was roughly penetrated and then hung her head and sobbed as he grabbed her hips and pounded away. He lasted only a few strokes, blowing his wad up inside of her before hiking up his pants and waddling away. Barbie slowly stood back up, wiping her mouth and nose with the back of her hand as she sniffled and wept. She watched as more people came in and out and soon another 'client' was coming up to where she stood, still impaled on the dildo rod. This time, however, he reached down and unlatched the bar, retracting it so that the dildo rod was removed from her pussy. He then grabbed her by the arm and forced her to lie on her back on the small bed. Wasting no time, he mounted her, undid his pants to pull his cock out, and drove it down into her pussy.

Barbie grunted and jerked the moment she was penetrated and then lay flat on the bed, all fight going out of her. She heard the clicking of metal and saw that Patch had come by and secured her wrist to the metal frame of the headboard by a manacle. Patch didn't even seem to care that a man was already on top of her, humping away at her body, as he moved around and secured her other wrist as well before moving off. Barbie just rolled her head to the side, looking away from the man now fucking her, just meekly allowing the action to happen as she quietly accepted that there was nothing she could do even if she wanted to. She was here to be people's fuck toy and that was it. She gave out a little grunt and a moan when she felt him spill his seed up into her before he pulled out and left her lying there.

Another man took his place. Then another... and another... and another. She lost track of how many men came in and paid to fuck her. What was more; by the time the day was halfway through she had started reciprocating. She started kissing back. She started bringing her hips up to meet their thrusts. She started squeezing her pussy or her ass, whichever hole they happened to be in, when she was being fucked. By the time the day was over, and the raiders were taking the girls out in a coffle; their necks in collars and chained to one another, she'd gotten off at least three times, maybe more. When her owner took her to be bathed that evening, Barbie didn't even fight it with a whimper of protest. She just stood there and took it and when Pepper made Barbie pleasure her that evening, she didn't do anything but what she was ordered to do. She was broken. She was beaten.

She was now a slave who existed solely to pleasure others.

***

CHAPTER 102: No Sale.

"Whaddya mean you're not gonna buy these sluts?" Old Zeke screamed at the top of his lungs at the trader who looked nonplussed. "These are four prime sluts fresh out of a cryo vault for crying out loud! We just got the last one broken in so that she's a docile little thing. You can breed 'em and milk 'em for some good tabs! I'll even throw in two of our normal gang girls if you want."

It had been a month, by Barbie's reckoning, since she'd been pulled out of that vault that the raider leader had mentioned. It seemed like a distant lifetime ago. She was standing naked in a line with the other three, necks chained together by a chain running from one collar to the next, hands shackled behind their backs, and their heads dipped in submission. Each and every one of them had slowly been broken over the past month, Barbie having been the first. Nudity had become oddly normal for her. She wasn't even given shoes to walk on and as a result the soles of her feet have become rough and calloused so that she could bear walking on the hard ground. Pain and discomfort had become a daily thing with her with the only relief coming was the time spent on her back servicing clients for the raiders.

But apparently she'd lost her luster with them if they were now trying to sell her off to these 'Fundies', as they called them, in a place called Utopia Valley. From the sounds of it, they were at a breeding farm. A month ago she would've been screaming, crying, and carrying on about being captured, bought, sold, and then bred. Now it was just another place for her to be fucked at. She felt her pussy tingle at the thought of more cocks penetrating her for the sole purpose of seeking out her eggs to fertilize.

"I'm telling ya," the Fundie Trader was saying, shaking his head vehemently, "the law is the law here now. Things have changed here since we last saw ya and we ain't bringing the Retributionists down on our head just 'cuz yer put out!"

"The Rets will never know!" Old Zeke persisted. "They're too busy fucking around with the Mountainmen up north!"

"The answer is still no."

"Bah! Fucking hell!" Old Zeke threw up his hand in disgust. "Come on, y'all, let's get outta here... maybe someone down in Vegas will buy these sluts." He grabbed the chain dangling next to Barbie and pulled, she morosely fell into step behind him as the other three girls fell into step behind her. Old Zeke didn't even bother releasing them to their current respective owners, but instead had them climb up into the caged back of one of the two pickup trucks, slamming the cage door shut behind them. Minutes later they were driving off.

The entire day went like that. They'd stop, Barbie and the others would be paraded out for inspection, then the locals would refuse to buy on account of the new law in the area for something they were calling the Colorado Coalition. When they stopped for the night, she was made to kneel with her head down on the floor where they latched her collar to an eyehook they'd put in. Then they threw a hood over her head to blind her to the world before kicking her legs far apart.

Oh yes... Barbie thought perversely in the back of her mind after having her body devoid of any cocks all day, Gangbang. Having sex now was the only fun thing she ever did anymore. The first of the raiders, one of the brothers if she had to guess based on how his cock felt when it slid into her, shoved his member up into her, grabbed her hips, and pounded away. The slapping sound of his thighs up against her round ass permeated in the room. It was quickly followed by more sounds of the slapping of flesh upon flesh as the other girls were similarly taken. Barbie moaned when she felt her ass getting spanked. The stinging slaps to her butt kept on coming. They were apparently punishing her for not being a sellable commodity. She bounced her ass back towards her fucker in response. Yes... punish me... abuse me... I'm a little slut who can't be bought... it's all my fault... whip me... spank me... beat me... she chanted in her mind as she moaned in response to the hard and fast fucking. The raider spent inside of her before she was ready, vacating her pussy just long enough for one of the others to take her. It was the other brother because their cocks felt nearly the same to her. Her ass was savagely pummeled again and this time when he got off, so did Barbie. She knelt there, shuddering in silence, as her pussy quivered in time with his throbbing cock.

*

Later that night, once all of the raider men had a turn with her, she was laying on her side on the wooden floor. Her collar was still attached to the hook, the hood still over her head, and her arms still shackled behind her back. Barbie's whole body hummed and throbbed in the afterglow of being used and abused by them, having gotten off twice during the punishing gangbang. Her ass felt red hot from the repeated spankings and she had that now familiar, comforting, well-fucked feeling coursing through her. Her life felt complete for the moment.

The raiders were now off to one side, talking with each other in hushed whispers. Normally she'd ignore them but today they were getting increasingly agitated. "You said this was a sure thing, Zeke!" her Mistress, Pepper, was saying. ""You said that we'd be able to dump these four off in a hurry and get the hell outta here."

"Will you relax yer pretty little head, Pepper?" Old Zeke snapped. "I'm sure we can dump these four somewhere for some decent tabs. We have time, he's heading eastward the last I heard."

"I swear to whatever god exists that if Caine comes looking for us, looking for these girls, I'm gonna put a bullet in yer head!" Pepper replied in challenge. "Your fuck-up ain't worth my life."

Barbie lost track of the conversation from there as a lot of the raiders started talking all at once. The name "Caine" was tossed about along with speculation as to where he was going next; Back to Kansas City, Omaha, Chicago, there was even talk about him going to D.C. Finally, Old Zeke'd had enough and he put an end to the conversations and ordered everyone to bed. They'd figure out a new plan of attack in the morning.

*

Over the next week, Barbie was starting to feel lonely. Pepper was having nothing to do with her now and she wondered if she'd done anything to upset her Mistress. Now Barbie spent her nights with a hood over her head with her collar latched down to the floor. She cried herself to sleep every night as she wanted to please her owner. Barbie even tried calling out to her, but Pepper just came and put a ball gag into her mouth to be removed only when they were giving her food or water.

In the week after that, depression set in and not even the punishing sex brought her any satisfaction. What had she done to upset her Mistress so? It was obviously her fault for upsetting Pepper. She knew, deep down, that if she was given a second chance, she could make Pepper happy. All she wanted to do was serve her again. Then her thoughts turned to just serving anyone again. Barbie became catatonic as she wallowed in her depression, doing only what she was told when she was told to do it. Her gaze became vacant and as hollow as she felt on the inside. Soon the men got tired of her and stopped paying her any attention as well.

Then, one day, the ground started shaking slightly. It was soft like a distant, heavy foot fall at first but then it got louder, and louder, and louder. Clanging noises joined in. Then there were many of them all at once. Something was going on as she heard one of the raiders call out "RETS! We got Rets up our ass!" Her eyes flickered and blinked as she heard more shots followed by a cacophony of gunfire. One by one, guns were silenced until only the rhythmic clanging with heavy footfalls remained. Lights shone down upon her and she looked up, and up, and up into a metallic, misshaped, humanoid form.

"We got another one in here," the mechanical voice said. "Get the medics."

***

CHAPTER 103: Exodus

Barbie found out that the gang that had taken her was called 'The Retributionists'. Instead of bikes and ATVs, they used power armor from her day and age in a town that they called Gateway. She took a whole month to recover, meeting with more people than she cared to count who all looked into her well-being and asked her if she were okay. A lot of them, she noted, were men and after a while she started seeing the same ones over and over again. But as the month passed, they kept on becoming fewer and further between. She started to wonder if something was wrong with her. Why wasn't anyone taking her?

She became an oddity again as she walked through the town, doing simple cleaning chores for everyone in their homes as that was really the only thing that she could do. People were talking behind her back and she didn't know why. The only thing she did know was that she ached to be taken and owned again. But no one here seemed to want her. It wasn't until she was cleaning the home of a man named Walker when she ran into a slave girl named Jenni. Jenni was a petite blonde with a year old baby that she was nursing and a belly bulging with another little one on the way in a few months. "I am so glad that you're here, Barbie," she gushed. "Keeping up with the cleaning has become hard ever since I became pregnant again. I am so glad that Walker sent you here to help."

"I'm glad to help," Barbie said in an almost mechanical voice, eyes darting to Jenni's collar with a pang of envy. "How'd you become a slave here?" Barbie blurted out. She wanted to be naked and pregnant just like Jenni was. The clothes that she had felt so confining now.

"What?" Jenni blinked, her hand going to her throat to touch the metal collar. "Oh! You just ask someone to take you under their protection, that's all. Slavery is by choice here. We don't force anyone to do anything that they don't want to do."

"Oh..." was all Barbie said. Now some of the questions that the men had been asking made sense to her. They were all asking her if she wanted to be with them and go home with them and if she'd be theirs. That, she figured out, was the problem; they were giving her the choice when she really didn't want it. She didn't want to think about it. She wanted the choice made for her... like when she was in college and paired up with someone... or when she'd been bought...

That brought out another memory. Pepper had been killed when the Rets attacked. All of the gang had been. Not one of them had survived. And now here she was, 'liberated' with no idea what to do.

She never felt more miserable in her entire life.

*

Early the next morning, alarms were blazing. Barbie blinked awake and yawned, wondering what was going on. The clanging of power armor exiting their owners' respective homes filled the streets outside. She got out of bed and trudged to the bathroom to relieve herself before heading downstairs. Barbie didn't dress because while she was in this house that the Rets had assigned her to take care of, she was going to walk around in the nude. She was almost to the kitchen when the front door burst open. It was a man named Adam, the Rets' diplomat who lived next door to her, and he had his two slaves, Tanya and Mary, with him. Both were collared, naked save for shoes on, and pregnant with two little ones of their own bundled up in their arms while he was in black jeans and a polo shirt. "There you are! Get your shoes on and let's go! We have to get out of here. NOW!"

That got Barbie moving, thankful that someone was properly giving her orders now. Without even bothering to go for some clothes, she dashed for the door, got her shoes on as she was told, and joined them out on the porch. Adam gestured for the ladies to follow him, ushering them to a large transport truck that already had a lot of women and children in the back along with a handful of men. "You three, get in the back of the cab now and buckle up, I'm checking the next house over and will be right back." Barbie scrambled into the cab first with Tanya behind her to sit in the middle between her and Mary. Both of them were bouncing their babies softly to get them to calm down. Adam came back with Eva, one of the survivors from the Vault that Barbie was in and who was taking liberation better than she was. Eva squeezed in beside Mary. Adam hopped behind the wheel, slammed the door, and drove out of town. "Call it in," he said to the man who was in the passenger seat. "Our street is clear."

"What's going on, dear?" Tanya asked Adam.

"The fucking Mountainmen, that's what," Adam snarled in disgust. "They flanked us from the east, taking a roundabout route though the badlands. The power armor boys are going to hold them off and cover our evac to Utopia Valley. They'll meet up with us later." He slammed his hand on the wheel in anger. "This is why we can't have nice things!"

The drove on in sullen silence. Everyone but Eva and Barbie was either mad or sad about having to be forced from Gateway all of a sudden. Barbie looked out the window, watching the now familiar scenery of the foothills to the Colorado Rockies. She'd remembered this general area from when she'd first arrived. It just looked different in the daylight. They were going down into the same, paradise-like valley that the gang had tried to sell her at before. She watched with keen interest as this time they went though the front gates with ease, noting that the guards of Utopia Valley were on high alert.

They stopped at the front door of a building that looked like it used to be a ski resort. Adam turned the truck off and started helping the girls out of the back of the cab while the man riding shotgun talked with a distinguished looking man in black robes who had a naked, middle aged blonde slave trailing behind him. Adam seemed to recognize them both as he greeted them after helping Barbie down. "Reverend... Carol..." he said, shaking hands with the man in the robes and nodding to the naked slave woman. "Its good to see y'all again. Just wish it were on better terms."

"Likewise," Reverend said as the two started talking.

Barbie lost interest in the conversation as her eyes were drawn to the fenced-in enclosure that ran from the nearby side of the lodge. Curious, she looked towards the back and was surprised to see hundreds of naked women, each with numbers branded into their upper thighs, lounging about in the grass under various patches of shade. Her mouth dropped as she watched them with utter fascination. They just milled about, idly talking amongst themselves, stroking and petting each other, with some even outright making love with one another. She also saw some men walking about. The ones in the towers and the perimeter fence were guards, obviously. There were men who were guiding some of the women around on leashes. Then there were some men who were looking at the women as if choosing a choice piece of meat. They then found whatever they were looking for and just started fucking the women right there where they found them before getting up and leaving a very satisfied looking woman behind them.