Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His men came back from the surface and Jim ordered all of the men to be hooded. Once the first thirty were taken care of, he ordered them led up to the trucks. Then it was the ladies' turn, who were all kneeling expectantly with their hands still on their heads, backs straight, and naked breasts jutting out. Damn... that's a fine sight... Here's hoping I can afford one of them at auction... He locked eyes with a petite, green-eyed white girl and smiled at her, imagining his massive cock penetrating her small shaved pussy. The thought got him hard. Unfortunately, work came first.

He directed the first batch of women get their hands tied behind their backs before being lined up without hoods, then they were marched up to their trucks on the surface. Then they did the same with the men and women from the other half of the floor. This is gonna be a long day... he thought as they hauled the people out.

***

CHAPTER 107: Chicago

From where Elsa knelt in the back cage of one of the slaver's trucks, she could see that the one leader that she'd locked eyes with, the black man that his men were calling "Big Jim" and one of the other slaver leaders from a rival gang were having a heated argument. Naked and embarrassed, but most of all out of fear from dying, Elsa, Zoey, Barbie, Melissa, and the entire surviving sorority of Tri-Delta meekly allowed themselves to be tied up and led upstairs. Their now bare feet got slightly burned from touching the hot, scorched sand that had used to be rolling grasslands. Then they were lined up in neat little rows in the back of the truck, seventy five in total once the girls from the other UNL sorority, Alpha Kappa Alpha, and other single women from the lower levels were all added to their number. The surviving men from both fraternities were all kneeling in the back of first truck with their hands now tied behind their backs, their heads hooded, and their necks tied down to anchors in the truck beds. The slavers obviously taking no chances of them rising up in rebellion.

Elsa felt oddly detached as she knelt quietly in line with the other women. Even without Big Jim's declaration, she knew that she'd be paired with someone for the sole purpose of mating and breeding with them. They all were going to be doing that. The colleges and universities had quickly changed their curriculum towards survival when first news of the wave hit. Women's studies had the emphasis on hunting, gathering, and cooking whereas men's studies were that of hunting, gathering, trapping, fishing, and shelter building. She'd already been assigned a husband to marry out of the jocks of the fraternity once she came out of cryo but now those plans changed drastically as she was to be sold off on the auction block, it seemed.

Her attention settled back onto Big Jim and his slaver counterpart. She caught every other word but it seemed like the white slaver wanted to have more whereas Big Jim wasn't willing to part with anyone.

*

"If you wanted more people," Jim snapped at the man from Corning, "then your people shouldn't have shot so many fucking survivors down below!" The Shooters had conquered four of the ten levels singlehandedly, netting just under six hundred people total. Now they were being hard pressed to find room for them even after Jim laid claim to Dumbass' truck and crew from Corning. They were cramming the people in wherever they could to

"You wouldn't even had know about it had we not sent the word out!" the man countered.

"You wouldn't have even got in had it not been for us," Jim shouted at him. "Now you have more than enough women to last a while, and you're getting the bulk of the supplies down below. Take the fucking win!" With the last barb, he turned on his heel and stalked back over to the trucks were Isiah was trying to get the last of the vault survivors in. "What's the problem?" he asked his Second. "We need to get these people on the road before it starts getting dark and preferably before Corning shuts down the roads and we're going to have to fight our way home."

"Trying to keep all the families together, per your orders, boss," Isiah reported, nodding to a few clusters of men, women, and children in various combinations who were clustered together and looking scared shitless. Per his orders, the families were allowed to keep their clothes and belongings. Jim made it a point to get all the families with kids that he could just because he knew what some of the other gangs were liable to do. The parents were trying to put up a brave face, especially when they'd heard that other families were getting ripped apart by the Crusaders or who had already been ripped apart due to family members dying in cryo. "We're just running out of room," Isiah added.

"Do we have any singles in these two?" Jim asked, indicating the last two trucks that were filling up.

"Quite a few, actually," Isiah said. "But even shuffling them around won't leave enough room to get these five families in."

"YO! ZAK!" Jim turned and called to his counterpart in the Crusaders. "You got any intact couples or families over there that you DIDN'T shoot?"

"Yeah, I got a few when their cuck husbands folded like a house of cards at gunpoint!" Zak boasted.

"I'll give ya twenty single women for all of them, no questions asked!"

"DEAL!" Zak heartily agreed.

Jim motioned to the trucks. "Get those singles out and get them over to the Crusaders, get the families in before Zak changes his mind," Jim said quickly. His men scrambled to comply as Zak was leading up seven people. At least he had the fucking decency to keep the kids clothed... Jim thought, scowling at the state of the two naked men and two naked women who were trying to keep up a brave face for their kids. He probably would've been liable to shoot the man had he done otherwise to the children. "Take your twenty and get the fuck outta my face," Jim growled at Zak. "You seven, in the trucks. Jax, get these four some clothes since Zak Attack and his boys seemed greedy to take them."

"Fuck you," Zak mumbled as he led his twenty new acquisitions off.

Jim flipped him off as the last of the families were loaded up, all with worried expressions on their faces at the uncertain future that lay ahead for them. "Try to get as comfortable as possible!" he told his new charges. "It's eight hours to Chicago and that's with rest stops!"

*

Approximately eight hours later... after a couple of stops to sell some of the single girls, their friend and sorority sister Barbie included, to passing traders and raiders along the way... they were offloading the city's newest residents into the Aurora Intake Neighborhood. True to Big Jim's word; the families were taken to one section where they'd be found housing and assigned jobs in accordance to their skills. Then the single men, without children, were offloaded in another section where they'd be assigned more menial tasks in construction, janitorial, and infrastructure upkeep while they worked their way up to full citizenship within Chi-Town proper. One day, they'll be assigned a woman to breed with, provided that they don't outright purchase their own breeding slave before then. The single women, with children, were then offloaded in yet another part where they'd be provided apartments and found a way to contribute to the good of Chi-Town just like the men were. As they were placed close to the single men with children, it was strongly suggested that they make new friends and fast.

The single women without children, who made up the bulk of the haul, were taken to the last station were they were offloaded and prepped for assignments and auction. The city's elite would have first crack at them before the general populace got a chance at them. The girls would be in high demand and they'd never want for anything else for as long as they lived.

"Damn fine job over there," the Governor, a man named Burris, said walking up and giving Jim a hearty handshake. "Our scientists figure that you've officially prevented the possibility of inbreeding here and probably extended the life of our city out ten generations at least. We were floored when you called in the numbers and ages of everyone you rescued out of that vault and kept away from the likes of the Crusaders, including your new crew there. We owe you and your crew a debt of gratitude."

"Thank you, Governor," Jim said humbly. "Just... ah... doing our job that you tasked us with, sir."

"Well, let me reward you, then," the Burris swept his hand towards the preparation and processing center where the women were in the process of getting cleaned up and dolled up for the auction. "You and the Shooters get your pick of the litter. Each of you take a girl for your own and then go home to start your own families, then take the week off to get to know them. You've earned it."

***

CHAPTER 108: Given Away.

Elsa's eyes widened as twenty five black men and five white guys came into the processing center looking them all over with a lustful, hungry look in their eyes. She'd just gotten out of the shower and was drying herself off as she'd been directed to. Her first stop the moment she was out of the back of the truck was to the bathrooms along with everyone else to relieve herself. The eight hour ride took it's toll on her bladder and her bowels as she was determined not to lose control as others had done in between pit stops.

But now she was being told to line up by the people running the center after a distinguished looking black man with salt-and-pepper hair came in and said something to a few of the workers. She dropped into a line with the hundred and fifty-something women that were broken up into four ranks. The thirty hungry looking men that Elsa recognized as the slavers who'd captured them, walked up and down the ranks, examining them as if they were pieces of meat at the supermarket. In the meantime, the distinguished man in the suit was standing in front of them. "I am Governor Burris of Chicago Hab. These men who are looking you over are heroes. They're helping breathe new life into the city by bringing you from your survival vault to us here. Our genetic diversity is nearly to its limit and thank to you being here now, we can stave off an aggressive and strict breeding program for years to come like some of the other Habs have been forced to implement. People will still be free to marry whom they will without the government having to step in to tell them who they should and should not marry. So, these men deserve our respect and honor for helping the community as a whole. As a reward, I'm allowing them to choose one of you to take. I realize that this is not what you may have been expecting or what you may have been used to before, but do realize that this is for the benefit everyone in the long run."

As he talked, Elsa looked up at a man who'd stopped in front of her. She looked up, and up, and up into the towering man who was Big Jim. "You," he said simply with a big smile, taking her by the hand. "I'll take you." His massive black hand enveloped her tiny white one. As he pulled her out of line, she looked back helplessly at Zoey and Melissa, who were in the process of being looked over herself. That man took her by the hand and led her out right behind Big Jim and Elsa.

"So what's your name, girl?" Jim asked her as he led her to a Cadillac, opening the door for her like a gentleman and helping her into the bench front seat.

"Uhm... Elsa..." she said, shyly with a twinge of fear beating in her chest as she slid across the white leather seat that was in remarkably good condition. "Are you going to hurt me?"

"Why would I do that?" Jim asked, confused, as he moved over to the driver's side and started the car up. The engine purred to life. "You belong to me, you're going to be the mother of my children, and I take care of what is mine." He patted the dashboard. "Just like this relic Caddy that I found in a junkyard north of the Hab. I restored it myself after buying it with my first payday as a crew leader." He put the car into gear and they drove off.

He took her to his place where he had a modest two story home on 42nd Street close to Western. He parked in his garage, the door closing automatically behind him as he turned the engine off. Then he was back around to her side, opening the door and helping her out. With her hand still in his, he was leading her into the house and up the stairs. The entire top floor had been converted to a huge studio luxury suite with a spacious master bathroom attached to it in one corner, a massive bed in the center of the room next to a wall, a living room area in a windowed corner, and a huge kitchen with a bar off to the immediate right. There was even a dining room table next to the kitchen and a pool table off to the left in a lounge-like area. Elsa couldn't help but gasp as she saw the place, suddenly feeling like she was in a luxury hedonism resort room similar to one that she'd spent spring break at with Zoey during their freshman year. "Oh my God..." she gasped, as the dazzling white carpeting complemented with the white paint and matching plush covers of the huge king sized bed that dominated the far wall opposite the front door.

"You like?" Jim asked, regarding her.

"Not... what I expected..." she admitted slowly, eyeing him.

He was grinning. "Not what you're expecting from a hardened raider, huh?" He asked with amusement as he showed her around. "Not bad for a kid from the slums. My old man was in construction and so I learned renovation from him. My uncle was a mechanic and restoration became my hobby."

"Enslaving people just a pastime then?" Elsa blurted out, instantly regretting it at his cross look. She looked down at the floor deferentially.

Jim frowned at her. "I'll have you know that my mother worked two jobs, one of which was on her back turning tricks, and my dad put in long hours to make sure I had an education and a trade so that I could contribute to society. They wanted to make sure that their little boy would never have to scrape and scrap to avoid the lottery. I put my brains and my brawn to work by working a crew for the Hab so that I could pay my parents back and give them the same security that they gave me," he explained, voice dropping to a low tone that told Elsa that she'd strayed into a dangerous subject with him. "Now, you might not get what we do nowadays or why we do it, but you will... eventually. For that little insult, I'll only punish your insolence with just ten swats. Count them out."

She started to open her mouth to protest but he was already dragging her to the bed where he easily draped her petite frame over his muscular thighs when he sat down. He pinned her down with his massive right arm and brought his left hand down onto her bare ass, spanking it hard. She howled in pain and humiliation as she kicked her legs in a futile gesture to get free. "Count it!" he told her.

"O-One..." she mewed quickly, her ass now burning red with pain.

"One, what?" Jim demanded, spanking her again.

"Ow! O-on-one... sir!" she amended.

"Better, but as you're my breeding slave now, I prefer 'Master'. Try again," he spanked her across the ass again.

"OW! O-o-one... M-m-master!" she blubbered out.

"Much better," he said smoothly, rubbing his hand over her now hot ass. Then he spanked her again.

"OOOOWW!" Elsa howled, tears now streaming down her burning cheeks. "T-t-t-two... M-m-master!" That continued until a count of ten at which point she was a blubbering, crying mess draped across his lap. Jim was soothing her hair as she sobbed uncontrollably, giving her words of encouragement as to how good she was at that. Underneath of her belly, through his jeans, she could feel his hardness and knew what would be coming next.

"Kneel," he told her, nudging her off of his lap. Then he was stripping his shirt off. "Pull off my boots," he ordered her, holding his feet up while he worked at his belt. She complied with the order, pulling his boots off, then his socks, before he stood up and dropped his pants and his boxers. He stood tall and proud, naked in his ebony glory over top of her.

"Oh God..." Elsa gurgled as the size of his manhood in comparison to her petite frame. He indicated that she should take it and she immediately knew what was expected of her. It wasn't like she was virginal and inexperienced or anything. She'd slept around with the Tri-Lambs when she was in college, trying to figure out who she would like the best to pair up with before they went into cryo. Her being so far along in the program, she got to choose rather than be assigned someone like some of the Undeclasswomen. Elsa reached up and took his massive cock into her hands. She could easily put both hands around it, side by side with still an inch of its head poking out from her tiny fists. Leaning forward she suckled on the head of his cock gently while she slowly stroked him with both hands. Even the head of his cock was huge as she had to open wide to take it in.

"Don't worry, baby," he smiled down at her, his massive black hand stroking the side of her face, "you'll get used to me."

Elsa closed her eyes as she struggled to take him further into her mouth. Her eyes welled up with tears as she could hardly breathe. Her chest heaved as she struggled for breath. After a few minutes she had no choice to pull back, doubling over in a coughing and sputtering fit as her lungs demanded air. She then went into a sobbing fit, fearful that Jim would punish her again for failing to give him a blowjob. But Jim was surprisingly understanding. "Like I said, you'll get used to me," he said softly, crooking a single finger under her chin to get her to look up at him. Then, with their eyes locked, he used the same finger to direct her to stand. "Come," he told her, walking for the bed. Mesmerized, Elsa followed him like a puppy with her chin lifted by his single finger.

Jim laid her flat out on the bed, spreading her legs out wide as he crawled up to mount her. Elsa's eyes fixated onto her mound where his massive cock was approaching. "Look up here at me, baby," Jim cooed at her. She shifted her gaze up and locked eyes with him again. He reached down to rub his hand over her bare pussy. She inhaled sharply from her nose as he touched her so intimately. Elsa began to cry again as reality set in that this man, and not the one that she'd chosen before waking up into this nightmare, was going to be the one to breed her. She whimpered as her body betrayed her as the pleasure from his touch washed all over her. Her body responded by going wet and her legs seemed to spread wide for Jim on their own. Jim mounted her, grinding his cock across her opening, making her moan. Their eyes were still fixated on one another as he brought his cock up and pushed into her.

"Ahhh... Ahhh... AHHHHH!" Elsa panted and then cried out as she felt her pussy was stretched wide by his manhood. She gasped at every inch that pushed into her until he was filling her up more than she'd ever been in her entire life. Tears streamed down her hot cheeks. Jim then laid her out flat on her back, grabbing her thighs and lifting her hips in. Then he managed to push into her another couple of inches, making her squeak in discomfort. He spread his thighs wide to keep hers splayed out. His hands moved up her sides so that he could hold her small torso in his powerful hands. He then thrust into her, slowly at first but then rapidly gained speed. Elsa was reduced to guttural grunts and groans as he plowed down into her like a jackhammer. She reached out to her sides, grabbing the covers in her fists for support while continuing to look up at her master while he fucked her.

"Damn girl... you tight..." Jim grunted. "AAAAAHhhhhhhh..." he then breathed as he let loose a torrent of cum down into her.