Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, fair enough..." the guy said, rubbing his right bicep gingerly. "So can we close the curtain?"

"Nope, they stay open for advertisement and you only have fifteen minutes," the handler said, indicating the red digital countdown clock above the window, pointed in so that only Katie and her clients could see. "I'd get to it if I were you," he added before leaving Katie alone with her first client in Lincoln.

"How does Master want me?" she asked, still in the pillory on the slowly rotating dais.

"Just like that," her client said, stripping out of his clothes as quickly as he could and mounting the platform. He pushed up behind her, dragging the head of his cock up and down her wet slit, making her moan and shudder. Then he pushed into her and Katie closed her eyes and sighed as she was filled up. He put his rough hands onto her creamy white thighs and started to pound away. Then she was grunting and groaning in pleasure, her body rocking back and forth within the bonds of the pillory that made her breasts sway beneath her in the milkers. He fucked her hard and fast, eager to get off within his timeframe. Within minutes, he shoved his cock as deep into her as it would go and blew his cum up inside of her, making her come right along with him.

*

Katie thought that lunch had come relatively early but then again, she hadn't eaten anything since the Farm in Des Moines and they'd somehow skipped breakfast. Then she went straight to entertaining clients as she was so eager to get started. She had lunch with the girls on the second to top floor in a newly converted cafeteria. After that, they were allowed up to the top floor to frolic in the also newly converted atrium. At first they were shy to go out into the direct sunlight under the domed, window roof until they were told that the glass had been solar treated. "We'd been planning for this day for some time now," one of the workers reassured them. "This is the first building in Lincoln to get fully converted to solar shield glass. It's quite safe as we put it thorough rigorous testing to prove it."

With their fears alleviated, Katie and the girls walked though the atrium. The floor had been converted into a giant planter box with lush, green grass just like back at the farm. Trees had been planted along with flowers and everything. There was even a waterfall in a rock formation in a corner that fell into a pool of water that then supplied a stream that flowed through the room. As one gardener in the atrium said with pride, "It's its own little ecosystem in here." In addition, there were large wall windows every other panel that gave them a complete three hundred and sixty degree view of the town of Lincoln. Way up here on the top floor, they could see for miles around. They gasped at the devastation that they saw beyond the construction zones of the outer Hab walls that were being started. Within the wall boundaries, however, the town was making a comeback with homes being renovated or outright removed to make way for newer buildings that were being constructed. Parks were looking alive with grass growing green instead of the scorched brown that lay beyond. Lincoln was looking like an oasis in the middle of a harsh desert.

"My God..." Ariel was the first to breathe in shock and awe, "there really isn't much out there... is there?"

"I'd heard stories... but I never thought it was this bad..." Krista sobbed softly with tears glistening in her eyes.

"How can we survive out here?" Audrey wondered in a tiny voice.

"By doing our jobs," Katie said with renewed determination swelling in her chest. "I learned in school that I... we... would be helping humanity repopulate the planet. Billions had died in the Flare and we nearly went extinct." She turned to her friends... her herd... and looked at them all in turn. "We provide precious milk for people to drink and survive off of and we are fertile enough to bear children to give to those who cannot bear them. This..." she indicated the brutal, scorched landscape beyond the window, "just tells me that what we're doing is right and our decision to come here was the right one to make. Out here... we can make a difference. The children that we bear will one day help rebuild and it will be because we made the choice to come here."

The other girls were nodding at her thoughts. Katie looked back out the window. Sure, some might call her idealistic but it was all she had and she was determined to make the most of it.

***

CHAPTER 120: Breeding Time and Preparing for the 4th Generation.

"Good Morning, Katie," Marty, her new Head Master of her life said as she entered his office and knelt beside him. He ran the dairy and brothel here in Lincoln and since she'd been delivered here last week, she'd seen him every day as he made it a point to get to know each and every one of the girls in his charge. Much to her surprise, he didn't have his way with any of them, instead maintaining that he wanted to keep things completely professional. Marty gestured to the couple sitting across from him at the desk. "This is Nathan and Kelly and they've been trying for some time to have children of their own. The town doc just came back and confirmed that Kelly is, most definitely, infertile. Her eggs have been destroyed as an unfortunate by-product of living outside of a Hab, I'm afraid."

Katie shifted her focus over to the man and woman. Kelly had chestnut hair like Katie, but a more straight-and-narrow body, and seemed to have a perpetually worried look on her face. Katie's heart immediately felt for the woman as she couldn't imagine what she was going through. This is what Katie was born for, in her own opinion. So she cut straight to the chase. "Would mistress like me to bear her child for her?"

"Oh..." Kelly nearly sobbed with joy at her words. "Would you? Please?"

Katie smiled at her. "It would be my honor. It is why I chose to do what I do."

Nathan regarded her with curiosity. "You actually... chose... this?" he asked, intrigued. Katie nodded happily at him and he looked at his wife. "Seems like our prayers have been answered, dear." They shared a sad smile and leaned into one another, touching their foreheads together. "When can we start?" he then asked Marty.

"As soon as you'd like to," Marty said. "We'll seal off her suite so that she's taken out of the brothel rotation. Only the code that we give you two and our admin staff will have access to her. Caine has brought back fertility cocktails from out east and we'll dose both you and her and let you go at it. Whenever you're not inside of her, fucking her, she'll put her plug panties back on to ensure that your semen remains in her. We're going to give her a special form of her plug panties that'll push any residual semen up to her cervix and cap it to ensure that the maximum amount stays inside," he explained. Then he smiled. "With any luck, we'll be confirming her very first pregnancy within a week. Now, I understand that while Kelly's eggs are gone, her womb is still good. So, will we be having Katie carry to term or will we be transferring the embryo over to Kelly once it's developed?"

"We'd like to do both as we want two kids at once," Nathan said. "We'd like to get Katie pregnant first, transfer that one over to Kelly so that she can enjoy pregnancy, and then get Katie pregnant again and carry that one to term at the same time."

"Alright then," Marty was taking notes. "I'll have Katie sequestered off from others until we have her confirmed pregnant with your second one. I assume that you've already paid for these services with my secretary, yes?"

After the paperwork and payments were taken care of, Katie and Nathan went back to her suite while Kelly went home, not wanting to watch. The doctors had them take everything off. In Katie's case, it was just her plug panties and her nipple pasties that came off. They checked them both over with a thorough physical and then gave them each a medicinal cocktail to drink. Katie's was called Lady and Nathan's was called Studd. Once she'd tossed hers back, she felt instantly horny... more so than usual. Her sides twinged as eggs were released. Every pore of her body seemed to open up and become hypersensitive. She closed the curtain to her room to indicate that she was now unavailable and then walked over to her bed in the pleasure half of her suite, bringing her ankles up over her head at the headboard where she pointed her feet and slipped them into two leather loops that were there. Then she slipped her hands and wrists into two more loops that were on either side of her head. Her body was essentially jackknifed but she was now in the perfect baby making position with her pussy inverted so that Nathan would be able to shoot his loads down into her for it to pool up. This is what she'd trained for and this is what her purpose in life was. It gave her a thrill that her body was now going to be used for this purpose.

She saw that when Nathan took his cocktail, his body seemed to become hypersensitive as well. His balls seemed to swell up slightly and he became immediately rock-hard. He walked over to her and mounted her as the doctors quietly left the room. Katie locked eyes with him, her pussy already going wet for him, as he took his cock and drove down into her. She cried out with pleasure as she was speared by him and he let out a grunt of passion. "OH... God..." he gurgled, lasting only a couple of thrusts until he blew deep down inside of her.

"YES..." Katie closed her eyes and breathed with pleasure, feeling his cock throb inside of her as he filled her up with his seed. She bore down onto his cock, squeezing every drop out of it until he was done. Then she fluttered her pussy around his cock to get him going again. "Do it again... please..." she begged him in a husky voice. As he was staying hard even after ejaculating, he happily obliged her. This time, however, he lasted longer and was playing with her full, round tits, murmuring that he'd love to suck on them. Katie slipped her feet out of the leather loops keeping them up above her head and wrapped her legs around his midsection. Then she slipped her arms out and lovingly reached up to draw his head down to her breasts. She let out an erotic gasp as he started to suckle on one of her nipples while brushing the other with his thumb.

Katie felt his cock become engorged inside of her once again and she locked her ankles together behind his back right as he came. She bucked against him and came right along with him, clutching his body close to hers. Her body shook so hard from the orgasm that it brought tears to her eyes. The whole process of lovemaking, to her, was a beautiful thing and the fact that she was doing this to help him and his wife have a baby made it all the better. She felt his cum gush into her and her pussy milked him for every drop it could get. He moaned with pleasure around her right tit as he continued to suck on it even as he was getting off inside of her. Then, with their bodies humming with pleasure, they laid there wrapped up in each other's arms with his cock still entrenched inside of her.

They stayed like that until the Studd cocktail wore off and Nathan finally went limp a couple of hours later. By that time, he felt fully drained and she could see why, having come inside of her a whopping six times before lunch. The moment he slid out of her, she was sliding her new plug panties on. These were in a latex thong fashion that formed a seal over her womanly parts. The dildo for her pussy looked like something out of monster porn that she'd seen in that the head was convex, slightly larger than her normal plug and shaped to scoop up any of Nathan's seed that was lingering inside of her vagina. She was gasping and shuddering with pleasure as she slid it up into her, feeling the convex head cup her cervix, as the latex conformed to her curves. Nathan was getting dressed at that point and she retrieved a jar from a nearby counter that the doctors had left. "Remember, Master," she told him sweetly, "If you make love to your wife tonight, collect any of your seed that you can to put into me later," she handed him the jar and then kissed him on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow, Master."

"Thank you, Katie," Nathan smiled, taking the jar and kissing her back. "See you tomorrow." With that, he was gone and Katie went back to her living half of the suite to take a nap, hands on her belly as she pictured his baby growing inside of her.

*

It felt odd to Katie not having any clients nor having a dildo fuck her during her milking sessions. So she was primed and ready when Nathan came back to her the next day after her morning milking session. Before he could take her, though, the doctors had her on the bed with her legs pulled up to her chest and her knees spread so that they could do more insemination. Nathan had brought back a half of jar full of his semen that the doctors then hooked up to an IV bag and plastic tube that they inserted into Katie's womb through the cervix. The warm fluid was then pushed from the bag, gushing into her uterus to join the cum that was put into her the old fashioned way. They had her wait for another fifteen minutes in that position to make sure that none of it was leaking out before giving Nathan his fertility cocktail so that he could go again. Katie didn't get one as the cocktail the day before already released a couple of her eggs and they didn't need any more released.

This time, Nathan took Katie on all fours. He mounted her from behind and drove into her hard and deep, making Katie cry out and gasp when he penetrated her. Nathan grabbed her hips and pounded her as hard as he could, jamming his cock into her cervix each time. Katie cried out with every thrust as she pushed back against him. He came fast as he plowed into her as deep as he could get and held it there while his balls twitched rapidly against the soft folds of her ass. Katie orgasmed right along with him and dropped her chest to the mattress so that her hips would be elevated up to catch as much of his seed that she could get. Once his cock stopped throbbing inside of her, he made to pull out but Katie grabbed his wrist. "No! Don't! Stay inside of me, Master," she warned him.

Katie then surprised him by hooking her left leg up and over her body, behind her. She shuffled her right leg to her left and rolled to her back while his cock was still inside of her pussy. Katie gave him a coy smile as she wrapped her legs around his midsection and squeezed him with her thighs. "Take me again, Master," she breathed, reaching up to wrap her hands behind her neck to pull him down to her.

He smiled down at her and proceeded to do just that.

*

Four months later, Katie was back in the examination room alongside of an equally naked, but collarless, Kelly. Kelly was looking four months pregnant while Katie was only at three months but looking just as big as Kelly was. Nathan stood between their beds holding each of their hands as they waited for the doctor's prognosis. The grizzled old man came back into the room with a big smile on his face. "I'm pleased to say that the transfer worked perfectly," he told them. "The embryo took to Kelly's womb just fine and here are the ultrasounds to prove it. Congratulations, it's a boy," he handed them the black-and-white photographs for them to look at. Nathan and Kelly hunched in together to look at them. Kelly then hugged them to her chest and cried with joy at the baby she was going to have thanks to Katie.

Katie smiled with tears welling up in her own eyes at her being happy for them both. Pride swelled within her breast as she knew that it was because of her fertile eggs that they'd be able to have a family. The moment Katie had been confirmed pregnant four months ago, her and Kelly went into immediate surgery to transfer the embryo over. All the doc had to do was go in through their vaginas to pluck it from Katie's womb and implant it into Kelly's womb. The two women had held hands and stared at each other throughout the whole process as they were sharing something special with one another. Katie had squeezed Kelly's hand and whispered words of encouragement to her the entire time. But now it was official that the embryo took to Kelly and was thriving inside of her.

"Now for you, young lady," the doc said looking at Katie. Katie looked up at him with big brown eyes, suddenly feeling fearful. Was something the matter? Did the second baby not take? She'd been given a Lady cocktail almost immediately to release more eggs for Nathan to fertilize and she'd been confirmed pregnant again almost immediately. Katie had been worried that the process had been too soon after removing the first embryo to try again. But the doc was smiling at her, handing her a set of black-and-white photographs. "You got twins in you."

"Twins?" Katie blinked in astonishment as she looked at the ultrasounds. It was a sentiment that Nathan and Kelly both echoed. Nathan took one of the photos from her to show his wife.

"Yes, Twins," the doc said in amusement. "That's why her belly is as big as yours is, Kelly, as she's at double capacity despite being a month behind you. I'll tell Marty so that he can inform the Governor. I reckon that you two will need some more space at your place to accommodate all of the little ones. Kelly, I want to do hormone treatment on you so that we can get your breasts producing milk as quickly as possible. We're going to have to store up as much as we can in the coming months for all of the little ones to feed. We'll make sure Katie is on hand for her to feed them directly as well until they're ready to be weaned off of the tit.

"Thank you," Kelly said with the utmost gratitude in her voice. She met Katie's eyes. "Both of you.

*

Now that she'd been confirmed pregnant and carrying babies that were viable, Katie was put back into the pleasure room rotation again with normal milking sessions. She was now allowed to have regular clients once again instead of fucking just Nathan. In the four months since coming to Lincoln, a proper milking bay had been constructed in the basement of the building for the girls to go down to their assigned berths to get penetrated and fucked in every one of their holes while their breasts were being pumped. Nadine and Pearl were now there to oversee the operation which now included eighteen women, twenty once you included Nadine and Pearl themselves in the count.

At afternoon frolicking, Katie was the center of attention as she was the first one of the Lincoln herd to be bred here in the new facility. One other girl, a redhead by the name of Lauren, looked like she was ready to pop any day now and she found out that Nadine and Pearl both had rounded bellies as they approached term as well. All of their pregnancies, however, had been conceived out east in Washington D.C., she was told, which made Katie's pregnancies the official first ones here at the Lincoln Farm and Brothel.

Everyone came by to pamper her and to rub her belly for good luck. "Three in one go? You trying to outdo me here, hun?" Krista teased her before giving her a big, loving kiss on the lips. Katie smiled and kissed her back, moaning with pleasure and spreading her legs as Krista slid her hand down over her belly bump on down to her mound. Katie sighed with pleasure as Krista fondled her, whimpering with need. Ariel, Audrey, Sarah, and Caroline all came in to join. Almost reminiscent of her first time with the five of them, they each paid attention to specific parts of Katie's body. Ariel and Krista took turns making out with her, Audrey and Sarah each latched on to Katie's nipples with their mouths, while Caroline started lapping at Katie's bare slit with her tongue. Katie moaned impotently as the pleasure washed over her from her loins to the tips of her breasts. As sensitive as she was over the past few months, it didn't take long before her pussy was quivering in a most exquisite orgasm that left her feeling very satisfied and content.