Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Later that week, construction crews were in her quarters doing more changes and revisions. With women becoming pregnant now inside of the Lincoln Farm, amenities were now needed for the new arrivals. Katie's baby, along with Lauren's, Nadine's, Pearl's, and Kelly's babies, were all being called the Fourth Generation as they were now the fourth batch of children that would be born after the Flare that devastated the Earth so long ago. So, facilities for new babies were going to be needed in the rooms in the event that something happened to the adoptive parents or more time would be needed with the birth mothers until the babies could be taken by the new parents.

Katie stayed out of the workers' way. They were a couple of strapping black men from Chicago Hab who'd volunteered to come down to help with the various construction projects. Just watching them work made Katie get all hot and bothered that she invited them to take her while she was milking. It was a task that they were all to happy to accommodate her with. Katie moaned as one fucked her from behind while she sucked the other one off. She'd even gotten down onto her knees with her head and hands in the pillory for them to have their way with her while the pumps worked on her breasts. Katie had orgasm after orgasm with them whenever they came in to work and even invited them back any time for free if they so chose to. That got her a reprimand from Martin, owner of the building, until Nadine stepped in and pointed out that whoever she chose to fuck during the day, outside of the official hours of the brothel, was Katie's business and not his. Then Nadine turned and gave Katie a big, passionate kiss before leading her away so that they could then frolic together.

Fucking, milking, breeding, and countless orgasms. Katie's life was complete and there was nowhere else she wanted to be.

THE END OF KATIE'S STORY.