Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea came into the shower with him after stripping down, sidling up behind him and wrapping her arms around him in a big hug. He groaned with lust when he felt her naked breasts press into his back and his cock rose to the occasion. Without any words, Andrea's hands drifted down to his manhood where she started to stroke him slowly. When he was pumping his hips in time to her strokes, she asked him to turn around. He did so and she dropped to her knees and brought her breasts up in offering to him. Jon smiled as he grabbed her around the throat with one hand, leaned her back a bit, and slid his cock up between her magnificent mounds. Andrea dipped her head to receive the head of his cock into her mouth. Her green eyes flicked up to meet his brown eyes. She whimpered submissively for him as he fucked her tits and her mouth. She sucked hard on him until he finally came.

When he hit his orgasm, he grabbed the back of her head and slammed his cock all the way down her throat. Andrea moaned and whimpered in response, just how he liked to hear her. She sucked him off, swallowing every last drop of his cum, until he was finally spent. Then he brought her back up to stand and wrapped her up in his arms, lovingly making out with her until the hot water turned cold on them.

***

CHAPTER 124: Progress

Andrea walked into Wayne's parlor the same way she'd done the week before, clad in the same outfit, accessories, and makeup as before. This time she held a ring of a hundred tabs that she tossed to him. "That brings us up to two hundred," she said. "I want a receipt, from you personally, when I leave here tomorrow morning."

"And you shall have it," Wayne agreed, standing up from the lounger. "Hike up your skirt and play with yourself as I enter this into the books and get your receipt ready. It'll only take me a minute. Be prepared to strip when I get back," he told her before leaving the room.

"Yes, Master," Andrea sighed, laying down on the lounger and doing what he ordered. She parted her thick thighs and slid her handcuffed hands down over her mound. She pulled the sheer black panties aside and played with her clit hard and fast, getting herself worked up and ready for him. Part of her hated herself for doing this. It wasn't like this was the first time she'd slept with someone other than her husband, and when she made things up to him it wouldn't be the first time he'd slept with someone other than her, but this was the first time that she was doing this under duress since being married. The sad part, in her mind, was that this gave her a perverse thrill doing it. But then she thought about how hard and horny this would make Jon once he told him about tonight and just how hard he'd wind up taking her afterwards. That, in of itself, made the experience bearable for her.

Wayne came back when she was in the middle of arching her back up off of the lounger with her eyes closed as she fantasized about her husband taking her along with Wayne. Wayne grabbed the chains of her handcuffs and pinned her arms up over her head so unexpectedly that it took her off guard. Then he pulled his cock out of his boxers, hooked her panties with a single finger to drag them down off of her legs, and plunged his cock down into her. Andrea arched her back again and cried out in pleasure as Wayne's cock burrowed deep down into her. He kept his hand on her cuff chains, keeping her hands pinned above her head as he fucked her hard and fast and deep. He looked down at her, grabbing her by the chin to force her head up to look at him. "Were you a bad girl?" He asked as he fucked her. "Were you thinking about someone else?" he asked. She whimpered an affirmative each time. "Are you close?" he whispered. Another affirmative whimper. He paused in his thrusting. She whimpered again, questioningly, as she looked up at him. "Beg me," he said. "Beg me to get you off and make me believe it."

Asshole... she thought. But at this point, being so close to an orgasm, she'd tell him to sell her own parents into slavery if it meant getting off. It sucked enough already that his instructions included that she wasn't to fuck her husband before coming here... and that included the Thursday night before coming here just because Wayne didn't want sloppy seconds to anyone. It was why she'd given Jon a tit fuck and a blowjob in the shower last night rather than outright screwing him. At any rate, Andrea played Wayne's game and gave him the best, submissive look and voice she could muster up. "Please, Sir... Please, Master..." she whined while batting her brown eyes up at him. "Please, let me get off... please, let your little slave cum..."

Wayne's lips twitched in a smile as he bent over, kissed her deeply, and fucked her hard and deep until she climaxed so hard that she screamed.

*

"Ho-Ly Fuck..." Jon breathed as he struck paydirt.

He'd broken into Jeff the Courier's office with relative ease, having to wait for the streets to be relatively clear to do free climb the ten story tall building and go in through a window. Tonight he'd dispensed with the face paint as once he was inside the building it'd be a moot point. Then it was easy finding his journal's and the secretary's journals. What he found blew his ever-loving mind. Jeff's secretary, Luci, was responsible for logging the collections. Jon found the entries for his family. But then when it came time to make the journal entries, the payment disappeared. The payment was logged as received in Luci's logs, but logged as missing in Jeff's. Jon also found Jeff's notes in that he stated that he remembered going to the houses, but he'd been doing so many of them that he couldn't remember if he'd received payments or not. Jon recalled what he remembered of the man. He was older, probably in his forties or fifties. Maybe age was starting to get to him?

Jon poured over the journals in great detail now. He devoured them like a starving man wolfing down his last loaf of bread. He took meticulous notes and snapped lots of pictures. This evidence was a gold mine of information and painted a pretty damning picture of Luci. She was skimming the tabs and blaming the families. Then she was taking advantage of her boss' stress and weariness at being overworked to cook the books. He had his smoking gun. Now all he had to know was why... and to find the missing tabs. A few more searches around the offices and he came up with Luci's residence; an apartment just a couple of floors down on the corner that overlooked the river. He then found the spare key for the apartment as she was a renter from Wayne as well.

Leaving the offices the way they were when he'd entered, Jon quietly made his way down the stairs, pausing at the door to Luci's apartment. He pressed his ear to the door and heard the unmistakable sounds of fucking going on inside. Jon slid the key into the door and slowly turned the lock, pausing when it clicked to listen again. No change in the rutting around that he heard. Jon slid into the door, quietly closing and relocking it once he was in. Now the sounds of sex were louder as a man, Jeff from the sounds of it, was grunting and groaning in back in the only bedroom of the place. Jon kept low and poked his head into the door, eyebrows shooting up when he saw a very naked, pale skinned, blonde twenty-one year old being pounded on all fours by her much older boss. Looking around, Jon found a good place to hide behind the couch in the living room to wait this scene out.

*

Luciana, or just Luci to everyone, barely responded when Jeff finally came up inside of her pussy, blowing his load deep inside of her as his gnarled hands dug into her soft, supple thighs. The old man was taking longer and longer to get off these days, making her wonder if one of these days he was going to have a heart attack. After he was spent, he pulled out of her and slapped her ass. "Remember, not a word to anyone about this. If my wife finds out, you're waking up in the river," he snarled at her as he stuffed his cock back into his pants. "Be sure to go over the Jameson account bright and early Monday morning and make sure you have my damn coffee right this time."

"Yes, sir..." Luci replied sullenly as she dropped to her belly and waited for her boss to leave. It was the same thing as every Friday ever since she started working for Jeff a couple of years ago; it started off innocent enough with some open flirting and groping in the office. Then it escalated into blowjobs under the desk. Then, last year, he'd come down to her apartment to ravish her before going home to his harpy of a wife and it had been a regular event ever since. His wife never fucked him anymore, not that he was sexually interested in her, and so he had to get his rocks of with Luci. Jeff held it over her head that she needed this job to keep from being out on the streets and taken by some raiders who were constantly dogging her. She needed this job to pay them off or else her ass would be shipped all the way back to Corning where she'd be up on the auction block again. She'd escaped that place once and she'd be damned if she'd go back again. The bounty hunters promised to keep her secret... so long as she paid them in good tabs every week.

As Jeff left, she looked at the clock. It was a half hour before midnight. She had time to make the drop. After hastily getting dressed and notating in her diary what a lousy fuck Jeff was, she grabbed her stash of tabs and was out the door.

*

Jon was torn. He wanted to follow Luci out but he wanted to search the place. He decided on both. After Luci bolted out the door, he went straight for her room. She'd left her diary sitting on her bed. He picked it up, rapidly flipped through it, and got her story after skimming the words. He put the diary into his bag after he got the place Luci was meeting the raider bounty hunters at; the old Ripley bridge some miles down the road. It'd take a while for her to get there on foot and he could casually drive right on by her as if he were going somewhere else. So that gave him more time to search the place. He found another journal, this one harder to find as it was in behind the headboards of her bed, where she noted every payment that she made to the bounty hunters to keep her ass from being hauled back to Corning.

That made him laugh. The bounty hunters were taking Luci for a ride. Luci obviously didn't get the news that Corning had been leveled by Caine over a year ago. The bounty hunters obviously weren't telling her that little tidbit because why should they? She was a good source of income and an easy mark. Having all that he needed, after putting the journal in with the diary in his backpack, Jon locked up and headed for his truck. On his way out of town to the meeting spot, he saw Luci walking on the side of the road. He didn't stop and she didn't flag him down for a ride. One just didn't trust strangers at night. Jon found a place to park out of the way, moved towards the bridge, and waited for his prey to arrive. He checked his watch, he had a while to wait.

While he was waiting, he wondered how Andrea and Wayne were doing. He got hard just thinking about it.

***

CHAPTER 125: Confrontations

"AHHH!" Andrea cried out when Wayne smacked her ass with the paddle again. Ever since getting her off the first time, Wayne had taken the handcuffs off of her and put her into a makeshift pillory; a metal collar that had two metal wrist cuffs attached by a metal bar. It kept her arms helpless to the side, subjected her to his whims, but mobile. He'd then stripped her down and forced her to kneel on the floor over by the grating where he'd attached the pillory to a pole stand that had been attached to the floor itself. It made her bend over so that her ass was presented nicely to him and allowed her naked tits to dangle beneath her. Every time he slapped her ass with the paddle now, it made her breasts bob and bounce under her body.

Wayne paused in his spanking her, with her pale ass now such a bright red that she could feel the heat radiating off of it. He went to his little chest of toys and fished out a butt plug. Then he stuffed it into her mouth to lube it up with her spit, making her suck and slobber all over the thing, before he brought it back to her ass and shoved it in. Andrea grimaced uncomfortably as he pushed it into her, gasping once it finally went in. In the back of her mind she was thankful that Wayne had the decency to clean the thing before shoving it into her mouth. The soap aftertaste was still lingering. Then she felt Wayne's hands on her breasts as he attached a small metal clamp to her left nipple, ran the chain around the pole that was holding her neck up above the floor, and attached the second clamp around her right nipple. Andrea tentatively tugged her body back and forth, feeling her breasts get pulled every time she moved back. What's next... she wondered, Is he going to put me in a milker next week? She wouldn't put it past him. Oddly, that thought made her loins ache in anticipation.

She felt his thighs press up against her hot bottom as he knelt behind her. A moment later, his cock was driving back into her. Only this time every time he thrust into her pussy, his pubis pushed the plug, giving her a double penetrated fucking feeling. "OHhhhh God..." she gurgled as he grabbed her hips and started pounding her hard and deep. Every thrust pushed her body forward. When she came back to her resting position when he pulled back, her breasts got pulled by the clamps and chain. "Ahhhh..." she then whined. "OH! AH! OH! AH!" She cried out as she was double-fucked before having her large tits pulled. Then, to add to the pleasure/pain sensations, Wayne started spanking her ass again with his bare hand as he fucked her with wild abandon.

"AH! AH! AH! AH! AHHHHHHHIEEEEEE!" Andrea screamed when the orgasm suddenly ripped through her body. Her pussy clamped around his cock and he lost control at once. She felt his hot cum shoot into her body, filling her up with that warm, familiar feeling once more. Their bodies shivered and shook with one another as they rode out their climax together. When they were done, Andrea just hung her head down, going limp, as Wayne pulled out of her and moved to her head. He detached the pole from her collar and the floor, made her roll to her back, and reattached her collar to the hook that the pole had been attached to so that she was anchored to the floor.

Wayne stood over her, admiring her flushed, heaving chest. Then he waggled a finger at her playfully. "You got off before me," he tsked at her. "Bad girl." He then straddled her body, gathered her tits into his hands, and fucked her cleavage, with the chain and nipple clamps still on, for a long time until he got off again, spraying his cum all over her pretty little face. Then he left her there lying on the floor as he went to the kitchen to get a bite to eat.

*

"Whatdya mean that you're increasing the price on me again?" Luci shouted at the three bounty hunter incredulously. She was so loud that Jon had no problem hearing them from his nearby hiding place behind an old pallet next to a pile of junk under the bridge. "Do you know how hard it is to get the tabs that I do get you? Huh?" She demanded. "Its hard to keep giving my boss the runaround, senile as he may be going. If more tabs go missing he might start getting suspicious when HIS boss comes down on him!"

"Look, that ain't our problem," the head bounty hunter who stood in front of the trip was saying. "Costs of doin' business is going up now that Caine is back. He's got people rallying to his cause and he's got all the roads through Iowa locked down tighter than a virgin's ass. That means we gotta blow good fuel to go around him. So that means you pay, or you go back on the auction block."

Jon figured that was his cue. He'd heard and seen enough. Since the bounty hunters had their backs to him, he had the drop on him. Stepping out of his hiding space, he drew his pistol. It wasn't some cheap, ramshackle pipe pistol. No, it was a CZ-75 that he'd scored off of a job he did down in Kansas City some years ago that was given to him by the weapons manufacturer down there. He took aim and chambered a round. The sound resonated under the bridge as if a bomb had gone off. As the bounty hunters turned, Jon fired while mentally counting out the number of shots. The first three killed the closest goon with three shots in center mass. The next three caught the leader in the chest and shoulders, making him spin to the ground. The last three got the furthest goon right as he brought his weapon up. Jon walked the shots up from the man's sternum to his face. He flailed backwards, hitting the ground hard and not getting back up.

Luci was yelping and cowering in a little ball on the pavement. As Jon started walking over, she turned to bolt. "Don't move!" he told her in a sharp voice. She stayed where she was, going back to cowering on the ground. Jon kept his pistol at the ready and checked the bounty hunters. The leader was still alive and he was trying to say something. Jon didn't bother listening. Instead he put the last round of his magazine though the guy's skull. He quickly reloaded and holstered his pistol as he rummaged through the bodies, taking their tabs (including what Luci had given them), weapons, papers, handcuffs, keys, and anything else that looked valuable. He now looked at the girl and then back at the raider truck. "Help me with these bodies, then we'll toss the truck into the river."

"You..." she gasped. "You just saved my life!" she said in awe and joy. "Thank you!"

"You're not out of the fucking woods yet, girlie," Jon snapped at her. "The only reason you're still alive is because I need you to set things straight. That, and you're a cute piece of ass that looks good getting fucked." He got the bounty hunters' cuffs and tossed them at her. "Put these on and don't even think about running away from me. It'll just piss me off even more."

"Who are you?" Luci asked, gaping at him. Nevertheless, she still handcuffed herself and helped him move the first body back to the truck, grimacing when she picked up the first goon's legs while Jon grabbed under the arms.

"Just a passer-by, you could say, who you pissed off."

"I don't even know you!"

"No, but you know my in-laws who rent the big red brick house on top of the hill just outside of town," he said. Then he smiled as her eyes widened. They tossed the first body into the open tailgate of the pick up truck and that's when she decided to bolt. Jon was waiting for it and was already reaching for her. He snagged her by the hair and yanked her back, wrenching her head back so that he was looking down into her face. "You overcooked the books, didn't you, to the point that Wayne had to go out to a family to find out why he wasn't getting paid."

"Oh fuck..." she gasped, her eyes so wide that he could see that they glittered blue in the moonlight. "You're Jonathon!"

Jon smiled down at her. "I see my reputation, much like Caine's, precedes itself. You see; my wife, right now, is at Wayne's manor. She is lit-ter-al-ly pimping herself out to keep her family in that house on the hill because you were stealing from your bosses!"

"I can explain!" Luci pleaded with him. "They were..."

"I know all about it!" Jon snapped, cutting her off. "I found your diary and your journals in your room just after you left. That, and I overheard enough just now to put it together. The problem you have is that while you might be decent on the books, you suck at history. Caine destroyed Corning a year and a half ago. The people that you escaped from, the Crusaders, have been wiped out. These guys," he kicked the truck tire, "have been playing you for easy tabs."

123456...9