Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's a friend of mine, Kasey, who works with me at the library," Andrea said. "Jon and I play with her quite often and she's my age, body type and single. I think that you two might hit it off. The only difference is that she's a strawberry blonde and more pear-shaped than I am."

Wayne now thought about it. "I don't think that I know her..." he said. "Which is odd considering I know almost everyone in town."

"She keeps her head down and her mouth shut. That, and she owns her own home that she cleaned up and claimed outside the town over by where we live," Andrea explained. "That's probably why you don't know her; she doesn't draw attention to herself." She then thought about it for a moment, her mischievous little mind now working. Andrea blamed her husband for her devious streak. "I could always invite her over to our house tomorrow and let her think that she's playing with Jon. It'd be the perfect time since the kids will be gone until tomorrow evening."

"I think that I'd like that," Wayne agreed.

***

CHAPTER 128: Play Day 2

Andrea took Wayne home with her early the next day, walking in on Jon and Luci going at it on the dining room table. Once her husband was done doing their new slave, she hatched her plan to them. Jon laughed and showed them the new hideaway area for Luci that he'd made underneath of their bed. He said that it'd be a perfect spot for Wayne to hide in to pull a switcheroo on Kasey. So while Jon made the preparations by stuffing Wayne under the bed and tacking Luci to the wall with handcuffs attached to eyehooks that he'd put in, Andrea dashed over to Kasey's house to get her.

"I thought that you were going to be busy this weekend like you were last weekend," Kasey pointed out as they walked back. For a booty call, she wasn't about to question her good fortune. "Rumor has it around town that you're been banging our resident feudal lord for a favor or something."

"Wayne," Andrea confirmed with a nod. "And it was to keep my family in their home."

"So, spill, how is he?" Kasey asked. She thrived on gossip.

"He makes me throb quite nicely," Andera said wistfully. "You should do him sometime."

"Oh my Gawd... I'd be afraid to if even half the rumors about him are true. But even still, spill your guts, woman, I want details!" Kasey said.

Andrea spent the rest of the walk recapping events to the point that Kasey was hot and bothered by the time they got to the house. They went upstairs to the Master Bedroom where Jon was laying on the bed waiting for them in nothing but his boxers. Kasey did a double-take when she saw Luci standing against a nearby wall, bound spread-eagled and blindfolded. "So this is the new slave you got? She's pretty!" Kasey gushed. Then she eyed Jon. "Never figured you for liking blondes."

"I like you, don't I?" Jon said, sliding off of the bed and walking over to her. He smiled at her, drawing in for a hug and a kiss. "So, how do you want it today?"

"Mmmm... give it to me like your wife has been getting it these past two weeks," Kasey purred. "She's been coming to work with a well fucked look on her face and I want that."

"Wish granted!" Jon said mischievously. He took Kasey by the hand, leading her over to the bed where he slowly peeled her shirt off, arching his eyebrow at her when he saw that she wasn't wearing a bra over her cute little C Cups tits. She smiled playfully at him while batting her eyelashes, coyly putting her arms behind her back and bouncing back and forth on her toes and heels like a little girl. Yeah... she definitely needs a Daddy-Dom like Wayne...he concluded in that instant. He went down onto one knee to undo her pants, seeing that she was already without underwear as well when he pulled them down. "Well, aren't you just the little eager slut this morning, aren't you?" he mused, reaching up and running his hand back and forth over her trimmed mound that matched her hair color.

Kasey let out a husky breath, pushing against his hand. "It's been a while, sir," she complained in a little voice as he helped her out of her boots and jeans. "You haven't played with me in a long time."

Now that she was naked, Jon kissed his way up her plump body, stopping to suckle and fondle her lovely little round tits. Kasey sighed and whimpered as the pleasure radiated out from the tips of her breasts. Then Jon continued kissing up her body, sucking on the side of her neck, and then cupping her face to kiss her with some force behind it. Kasey whimpered again, bringing her hands around to grab at his boxers but he slapped them away. "Ah, Ah, Ahhhh..." he admonished her with a wag of his finger. "Be a good girl and listen to your Master," he said. "You do trust me to do what's best for you, right?" he asked with a sly smile.

"Mmmmm... Yes, Master," Kasey purred.

"Good," Jon reached out and Andrea handed him a blindfold. Jon put it over Kasey's eyes and tied it tight, pulling back when Kasey impulsively lunged to kiss him. He put a finger over her lips and admonished her again and she simply took his finger into her mouth to suck on. While she was doing that, Jon reached out again and got the mobile pillory that Andrea had been in the night before. He then took great care in securing it to Kasey's neck first before putting her wrists up in the restraints. Jon moved around to stand behind Kasey, snaking his hands around to feel up her plump breasts, kneading them, and rolling her nipples in his thumb and forefinger. Kasey moaned and pressed her ass back against his crotch, wiggling it to entice his hard-on even more. "Now, get up on the bed, slave, and present your ass to me to spank."

"Oooooh... yes, Master," she moaned, moving with him as he helped her up onto the plush bed. Once she was up, she shuffled forward on her knees to plop forward, laying flat as instructed with her ass sticking up in the air.

Jon reached down to open up the gate to Luci's crawlspace so that Wayne could come out and take his place.

*

Wayne had been thankful that Jon had left enough of the draped bed skirt open for him to peer out to watch. While he didn't relish being under the bed like a slave, he did get a thrill watching Jon work at getting Kasey stripped, bound, blindfolded, and ready for him. Just after Kasey crawled up onto the bed, Jon opened the cage door and motioned for him to come out. Just like Jon, Wayne wasn't wearing anything but his boxers and was already sporting an erection from watching. He nodded his thanks as Jon nodded back and then retreated to the library, taking Andrea and Luci with him.

Now that he was alone with Kasey, Wayne crawled up onto the bed behind her. Kasey, thinking that it was still Jon with her, was wiggling her ass for him. "Do you want to punish me, Master?" she asked in a meek voice.

"Mmmm-Hmmm..." Wayne hummed his affirmation as he pressed up against the woman's round ass, rubbing his hand affectionately over it. He was careful not to say anything until he'd gotten her off as Andrea had told him how hard it was to get Kasey to sleep with Jon the first time as she was timid around new people. He wanted her to be a willing little slave to him and he wanted to give her such mind-blowing orgasms that she'd be devoted to him. Wayne brought his hand back and then smacked her right butt cheek. Kasey squealed, rocked forward and back from the blow, and then moaned with pleasure. Wayne repeated the process with her left butt cheek. He alternated the blows until he had Kasey bouncing back and forth against his pelvis, chanting and breathing 'Master' while begging him to fuck her and punish her.

Wayne kept on teasing her. He moved off of the bed just long enough to fetch the butt plug he'd put inside of Andrea... freshly cleaned, of course. When he got back onto the bed, he slowly trailed it down the crack of her ass, past her hole, and down to her pussy. Kasey moaned and shivered in anticipation. He then slowly and gently fucked her pussy with the plug, lubing it up with her own juices, before trailing it back up and working it up into her ass. Kasey's legs and toes curled as he pushed it firmly into place with her letting out a long "Aaaaahhhhh..." the entire time. Once it popped in and stayed, she moaned again. "Mmm... this is new... Master..." she hummed.

"Shhhhh," he admonished her, spanking her ass again. She squealed, but didn't say anything more. Now he brought his cock out of his boxers, letting it graze across her slit. Kasey shivered again, spreading her thighs wide as she waited for him. He then used his thumbs to part her labia and eased in to her, letting out a husky breath of his own once their loins locked together. He was surprised to find her tighter than Andrea was. Kasey and Andrea were the same age at fifteen years his junior; their 31 to his 46. Then again, when he thought about it, Andrea got action a whole lot more than Kasey did. He made it is goal to change that deficit.

With his cock now firmly entrenched inside of her, Wayne leaned forward to snake his hand up under Kasey. He grabbed her shoulders and hoisted her torso up off of the bed. He leaned back onto his haunches so that she was half kneeling, half sitting on his lap with his cock up inside of her. Then he proceeded to gently play with her tits with one hand while using his other hand to finger her clit. At the same time, he sucked on the side of her neck, slightly behind the jugular. "Oh Goooddd..." Kasey groaned, as she pressed back against him. "Ohhhhhh... Master..."

"Does my slave enjoy?" Wayne whispered into her ear before nipping at her lobe, dropping his voice an octave to disguise it as much as possible.

"MMmm... yes, Master..." she moaned back.

"Does my slave want me to get her off like this?"

"Yessss... please... Master..." she gasped. "Please... get me off! Make me cum!"

Wayne continued to play with her just like that. When he felt her pussy start to contract around his cock, he stopped fingering her clit and started thrusting up into her. His hands held her in place over her breasts, that he proceeded to squeeze and maul. Kasey was soon gasping and squealing as loud as she could be as Wayne fucked her hard, both his cock and the plug driving up into her. Then she threw her head back and screamed as she came hard on his cock, her body shaking violently in his grasp as her pussy squeezed his cock and her ass squeezed the plug. Then she melted back against him. "Thank you, Master," she mewed, turning her head for a kiss. Wayne held her head and took possession of her mouth with his, invading her mouth with his tongue. She moaned in response. Then she wiggled her ass and bore down on his cock. "Is Master going to take me now?"

"In due time," he said in his low voice to keep her from knowing that it was someone other than Jon. He pulled back from her and helped her turn in place so that he could lay her flat on her back. She spread her legs wide for him and he took the invitation, plunging his cock back down into her while placing his hand possessively over her neck. She moaned in response and brought her legs up as he started to fuck her again. Wayne went slow and deliberate, watching her body and anticipating her needs. Soon he had her writhing and moaning in time with his thrusts. With his free hand, he played with her breasts and when she was ready to cum again, he reached between them to play with her clit. Kasey gasped and lifted her hips to meet him as much as she could. "OH! MASTER!" she then cried out when she hit her climax much earlier than expected. She let out a low, guttural moan when she finally relaxed and fell limp into the bed.

Wayne eased out of her, his cock now throbbing to the point of being painful. This was torture but this would be worth it in the end. She gave him a questioning mew when he pulled out and opened her mouth to say something. He pressed his finger to her lips to shush her. "I'm bringing a friend in," he said softly. She cooed and shivered in anticipation, probably thinking that it was Andrea. Wayne quickly went to the doorway that led out to the upstairs library that Andrea and Jon kept. He found them in there with Jon sitting naked in a lounger while Andrea was riding him with Luci behind her feeling up her Mistress' breasts. Wayne got their attention and silently motioned for Jon to join him. Jon gave him a funny look and Wayne took the time to go to them. "I want you to take Kasey up the ass while I fuck her pussy. Can you do that for me real quick? It's part of my plan."

"Alright, alright," Jon said, looking up at Andrea, who nodded back at him. As he followed Wayne back into the Master Bedroom, Andrea and Luci went to one side to sit on the floor to watch. Andrea soon grabbed Luci to have her new slave girl lay down with her head in Andrea's lap so Andrea could play with her body.

Wayne helped Kasey off of the bed and made her kneel on the floor before Jon. Kasey stiffened the moment her lips touched Jon's cock. She now realized that there were two men in the room and she didn't know who was who. Kasey's chest rose and fell rapidly as she started to panic and hyperventilate. "Shhhh, my pet," Wayne hissed in her ear. He stroked her crimson hair in a soothing manner. "Master has your best interests at heart and he won't let you come to harm. Right?" he told her. She hesitated but then nodded. "This is what you wanted, right? To be treated just like Andrea?" he asked, remembering what Kasey had said about envying what had happened to her friend. Another tentative nod. "Well, then, you need to comply. Master will take care of your needs and desires. Now, lube my friend up well now because," he reached down and plucked the butt plug out of her ass before rubbing her bottom, "he'll be taking you in here while I take you from the front."

"Ooooohhhh..." Kasey shivered from head to toe and moaned. When she opened her mouth, Wayne shoved her forward. Jon, catching on to his plan, had his cock in hand and helped guide it into her mouth when Wayne pushed her. He went down her throat easily to the hilt and she gurgled in response as he and Wayne held her head there. After a while, they let her go but Wayne controlled the tempo of the blowjob by forcing her head back and forth.

When Kasey started to moan as she got into it, Wayne stopped the action and brought her up to her feet. He turned her in place, snaking his hands around her body to hold her close. As he then started making out with her, kissing that she reciprocated because she was thinking he was Jon, Wayne reached down to squeeze her ass and spread her cheeks. Jon nuzzled up behind herm hunkered down, and eased his cock up into her ass. Kasey let out a shrill, "AAHHHHHH!" as she was penetrated from behind, raising up onto her tip toes until her ass stretched to accommodate his cock. Then Wayne pushed up into her pussy to complete the double penetration. "Ahhh... ahhh... ahhh..." Kasey gasped, her mouth hanging open like a gaping fish as she was standing helplessly between them with their cocks up inside her. Even if she wanted to protest or stop this, it was too late now as she was now officially being fucked by two men at the same time.

Jon held Kasey in place by her breasts while Wayne controlled things, grabbing her hips and thrusting up into her. Kasey let out a loud moan every time, obviously feeling the two cocks grind against one another through her vaginal wall. This time, however, Wayne went hard and fast as he was going to get off with her this time. Jon then got in on it, alternating his thrusts with Wayne so that both of their cocks worked on her. Kasey was climaxing in no time at all; thrashing and flopping impotently in their grasp. A moment later, after holding off for so long, Wayne blew his load deep up into her; his cock throbbing as it pumped rope after rope of his cum up into her womb. Jon followed suit a few seconds after that, adding his twitching and throbbing cock into the fray as Kasey's pussy and ass squeezed them both.

"Oh God... Master..." Kasey moaned as her body hummed in the afterglow. She tilted her head and craned her head forward to kiss Wayne. Wayne leaned in and kissed her.

Then he ripped her blindfold off.

*

"AH!" Kasey blinked in shock when she saw that the man who she'd thought was Jon was actually the mystery man. She recognized him at once; Wayne. The sinister looking, bald headed man who owned pretty much all of the Valley from the village of Dover to the town of Maysville. She looked around in alarm and the person who she thought was the mystery man taking her up the ass was actually Jon. They'd pulled a switch on her somehow. Kasey shook her head in disbelief. "Nooo... No no no no nooooo!"

"Shhhhh," Jon whispered into her ear, sliding his hand up to cup her neck and lift her chin. "We both told you that we'd take care of you and see to your best interests. You had asked for this and what better way to give you the experience than to get the man himself who did those things to Andrea," he said, squeezing her neck just a bit and making her close her eyes and moan softly. Just like Andrea, Kasey had a soft spot for being dominated just right. She couldn't fault their logic. "You did enjoy getting off three times in a row, didn't you?" he asked. She whimpered an affirmative and nodded her head just a bit. "You want more, don't you?"

As much as she hated to admit it, she nodded and whimpered yes again. Jon nipped at her earlobe again. "Wayne here can give you everything that your heart desires and he can do it all the time," he explained to her. She opened her eyes and looked at Wayne again. The cruel landowner that she'd heard so many rumors about wasn't there. Instead there was a man who was looking at her with a hunger in his eyes. He was a Master, just like Jon was. Only difference was that Wayne was obviously in the market for a Sub whereas Jon was married, had kids, and now had an actual slave to attend to. Jon wouldn't be able to fulfill her needs. Wayne, obviously, could. "You are thinking too much about this, Kasey," Jon was saying. "That's what your problem with landing a man was about; you always played it safe and ran at the first time someone played rough. You're scared, I get that. That's why you hung out with me and Andrea all the time is because you knew that I wouldn't pursue you. So, we cooked up this little get together to introduce you to someone who will treat you right."

Damn the man, he had her and he knew it. What was more, Wayne knew it too. They also knew that with their cocks inside her, their hands on her body, and her neck and wrists in restraints that she'd say pretty much anything. Jon asked her what she was thinking and she whispered the response. "I'm scared..."

"Why?" Jon asked.

"I don't want to be a mere slave to be traded or sold on a whim," she said, eyes welling up with tears as she looked at Wayne. Her heart was thudding in her flushed chest. "I don't want to be locked away for the rest of my life never to see the outside again."

"My dear," Wayne said with a warm smile. "You would be so much more than a slave; you'd be my wife," he said softly. "You would rule this town of ours at my side. If you wish to continue to do your work at the library, preserving our knowledge and histories, and guarding it for future generations, then I encourage it," he explained. "I would never keep you locked away, never to be seen." His eyes roved up and down her naked body as his cock finally went limp and slipped out of her when he stepped back. "My only demand would be that you walk around our house naked like this."

She couldn't believe what she was hearing. He was talking as if he were already going to take her home with him. But at the same time, it made her feel all warm and gooey inside that someone wanted to take her home with them like a trophy, treat her like the Sub she was, and fuck her brains out with orgasm after endless orgasm. Kasey was lost in her thoughts when Jon finally pulled out of her ass to go clean himself up, pausing to scoop up the butt plug to toss it back to Wayne. Wayne caught it and then stepped back up to her to undo her restraints. Kasey stood there naked before him, rubbing her wrists and already wishing that they were back on her. Here he was offering her the best of both worlds; wife by day and slave by night. Her head was screaming that it was a mistake like it always did when presented with a single man remotely interested in her. Her heart and her libido was telling her head to shut the fuck up.

1...456789