Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about this," Wayne suggested as if reading her thoughts. "Come home with me today and we can give it a trial run. Tomorrow, you can go to work as normal and talk it over with Andrea to see how you feel about it." He held up the butt plug. "What do you say?"

Her body seemed to move on its own volition as she mutely nodded, turned in place, bent over, reached behind her, and spread her own ass cheeks apart. When she looked back over her shoulder at him and said, "Master," in a pleading voice, deciding to take the proverbial plunge, he smiled, and then eased the butt plug back up into her. She sighed with pleasure, an odd feeling over ownership washing over her that somehow felt right. He then ran his hands up her body to bring around her neck to stand her up straight and lean her back against his body where he lovingly cupped her breast while gently squeezing her neck. "Master..." she breathed again. "Take me home, Master," she said.

For better or for worse, she was placing her trust in him and hoped that he wouldn't betray it.

***

CHAPTER 129: Loose Ends

"Luci!" Jeff called out as he stormed through his offices on Monday morning. That worthless bitch wasn't anywhere to be found and she was late to work. He was horny and wanted to get a quick bang in before he had to go out and meet the masses to collect tabs for the boss. "LUCI! Where the fuck are you at?" he bellowed, now in the hallways of the building. He then went back into his office to get the master key for the building and then he was heading for the stairs. He stormed down to the girl's apartment, banging incessantly on the doorway. There was no answer. He opened the door with the master key and barreled on in, yelling her name as he went from the studio living room/kitchenette, to the bathroom, to the bedroom. The girl was gone.

Snarling, that's when he went back up to his office to get on the line to the boss. He was not going to be happy that one of his employees was gone and that was keeping Jeff from doing his job this morning. As he stormed back into his private back office, wondering where the hell the blue plastic came from that he walked over, he stopped cold as a man was sitting in his seat, at his desk, with his feet propped up on the desk. The man lounged there as if he owned the place. Jeff's eyes went wide with outrage that then turned to blazing fury when he saw Luci, naked, kneeling submissively beside the stranger with a collar around his neck. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he asked incredulously.

That's when Jeff noticed the man was holding a pistol in his hand pointed his way. Not some cheap pipe pistol, either. It was a high-grade manufactured job from a Hab city. Jeff's eyes went from anger to shock. The man's mouth quirked into a lopsided grin.

"Mister Jeff," the man said with amusement. "You are being retired."

Then he pulled the trigger.

*

Using his own master key that Wayne had given him, Jon walked into the downtown Maysville office building with a Luci in tow on a leash. He'd left her with Andrea yesterday so that he could get a skimpy maid's outfit for her, which she wore now. The store owner called it a Sexy French Maid look and it was all the rage out east. Jon took it and got Luci into it back at the house before the kids were brought home to introduce to her. His daughter took it in stride, knowing well what was going on with her being a teenager and all. His young son thought he had a new nanny. So, win-win.

Jon took Luci up to the offices that he'd be taking over. He used the key to gain access to the offices and then went into the small supply room to wait for Jeff to get in. While they hid, Jon dropped his work bag and made Luci strip out of her maid's uniform. Because they had time and both were feeling frisky, he backed her up against a shelf unit, picked her up and sat her down onto a shelf, and then pounded her hard and fast for a quickie with her holding onto the vertical beams for support while wrapping her legs around him. She quietly chanted out "Oh Master!" with every thrust into her. Luci shuddered in orgasm first, followed quickly by Jon then blowing his load up into her.

They finished up just in the nick of time as they heard Jeff arrive, shouting out orders to Luci to meet him in his office to give him a blowjob. Just because she'd been trained to do so, Luci had actually tried to leave the closet. Jon stopped her, smiled and winked at her to let her know that he wasn't upset with her doing what she'd basically trained and indoctrinated to do, and then kissed her passionately. She got distracted enough by her new Master that she forgot all about Jeff even as he was bellowing her name outside in the offices. They heard him grab the key before heading downstairs in search of her.

That's when he came out. He looked at Luci and pointed to the floor by the boss' chair... his chair, now... with the order to keep her eyes to the floor. She walked over and knelt without a single word or complaint, looking down submissively. Jon grabbed the blue tarp out of his work bag and laid it out on the floor in the doorway to the back office. After all, this was his office now and he didn't want a nasty blood stain on the floor... they were a bitch to get out even on wood. Then he sat in his seat, took out his pistol, chambered a round, took Luci's leash in his hand, and waited.

The stupefied look on Jeff's face when he came back was so priceless that Jon wished that he had his camera out for it. When he pulled the trigger, the sharp report echoed in the office, making Luci jump in surprise. To her credit, she kept her head down. Jeff's body jerked once as he was hit center mass. Jon dropped the leash, stood up, adopted a proper firing pose, and put two more into Jeff before he hit the floor with a sickening crack. Jon then holstered his CZ-75 and calmly strode over to the tarp, wrapping the body up. "Bring me the tiedowns from the bag," he told Luci, "then get all of your accounting journals from your desk and bring them in here so that we can go over them. We got a lot of damage to fix."

"Yes, Master," Luci said at once, hopping to her task with glee. She'd felt bad about endangering all of those families, she had told him on the ride in this morning. She was eager to repair the damage she'd done. Luci brought him his bag and then set about getting the books from her former desk.

Jon finished wrapping Jeff's body up. He gave her a pointed look. "I'll be back in ten minutes," he warned her.

Luci walked back over to him from where she was working. Knowing well what waited for her if she did have the insane urge to run, she knelt on the floor and prostrated herself before him, kissing his boots. Then she rose up on her haunches and looked up at him with total devotion in her eyes. "I will be right here for you, Master, when you return." Ten minutes later, after Jon was done dumping the body into the Ohio River for its dangerous undercurrent to carry away, she was indeed right there, in that same spot, waiting for him with breathless anticipation. He smiled at her, waking over to her and stroking her blonde hair. She moaned in pleasure and rested her head on this thigh, looking up at him like a pitiful little puppy. "Can I please Master with a blowjob?" she asked sweetly.

Jerking his head, Jon had her follow him back to his new desk. Luci did so, crawling behind him on all fours. He sat down and nodded at her while he reached for the old-fashioned phone. When the Flare occurred, land telephone lines came back into style for quick communications out here in the wastelands. While Luci undid his pants to pull his cock out, eagerly starting to suck on it, Jon had the line operator put him through to Wayne. "Job's done," he said once Wayne picked up. "Jeff is now sleeping with the catfish."

"Damn, that was fast," Wayne mused. "It's not even ten o'clock yet!"

"I like to work early," Jon replied dryly, resting his free hand on the back of Luci's head as it bobbed up and down his shaft.

"Well then I have another job for you while you're moving in to your office there. Can you fix my books and report to me what has happened?"

"Way ahead of you on that one."

Wayne made a sound like he was impressed. "You should probably drag Luci in there to help you figure out what all she's done. It'll go quicker. Then you can punish her as you see fit."

"As it turns out she's already here, on her knees, giving me a blowjob," I'll let you know what I find once I'm done with the audit. Talk to you later," Jon said before hanging up. Luci looked up at him questioningly, having hear her name. Jon smiled, bent over, and kissed her. "Don't worry, he just wants me to punish you for fucking things over. That's all. I'm sure I can come up with something both proper and entertaining for us both." He motioned back to his cock. "Come on, back to work, what am I paying you for."

"You're not paying me, Master," Luci said wryly when she pulled up long enough to talk, stroking his cock in the process.

"Food and Board qualifies, along with the best sex that you've ever had from what you've admitted to me," Jon corrected her. "Now; work, slave."

"Mmm... yes, Master," she cooed.

*

"Okay, it's your turn; spill!" Andrea said when Kasey arrived at the library for her shift, grinning at her best friend's well-fucked walk and glow. "Tell me everything!" She said as they sat down to do their daily duties of sorting, cataloging, researching, and generally protecting the knowledge from the past that had made it through the Flare and the subsequent downfall of mankind.

"Oh my gawd..." Kasey gushed with a dreamy lit to her voice as she put her pipe pistol on her desk nearby. 'Protecting' the library sometimes came in the form of literally doing it with a gun as people tried to steal things. The general rule was that people could come in to read and take notes, but books stayed at the library nowadays to preserve them. "I fucking hate you for pulling a fast one on me like that yesterday but oooooohhhhh god was is so good..." she purred. It was sheer erotic torture, pure hell, and I loved every fucking minute of it. I had no idea that he could fuck that good! He kept me naked the entire time. Wouldn't let me cover up. Wouldn't let me have my clothes. Nothing! When he wasn't fucking me, he was teasing me. When he wasn't teasing me, he had me bound in some way, shape, or form around his house as decoration. When he wasn't doing that he was punishing me just for the hell of it. He'd let me go only when he wanted me to make us something to eat. At night he bathed me in the shower while I was handcuffed in his mercy... Oh god his hands felt soo good moving over my body... Then he fucked me some more in bed before tying me down. When the sun came up, he let me go to do breakfast in the nude... still... he fucked me against the countertop while I was cooking for him. Where the hell does he get all this sexual energy at?" Sierra rapidly recapped.

Andrea laughed as Kasey's experience mirrored his own. "He'd told me that he doesn't get laid all that often and so whenever he does get a pretty girl for a while, he makes the most out of it."

"Really? Awww..." Kasey said in a hurt expression. "I figured that with him he'd be getting it all the time. We did talk a lot yesterday and I found out that I was totally wrong about him. He's really sweet in his own way. Just... busy... running the towns and keeping the Valley safe."

"So," Andrea grinned at her, "are you going back?"

Now Kasey, despite being in her early thirties like Andrea was, blushed and giggled like a schoolgirl who'd been caught doing something naughty. "I said that I would and he wants to come here tonight and get me," she confided with a beaming smile. Then she grabbed Andrea's hand to place it on her butt, pressing it into the cleft of her ass through the jeans. "I'm still wearing his plug!"

"Oh my god... you are SO wrapped now," Andrea laughed again.

"Guilty!"

*

"So this is where you've been hiding all of my life," Wayne said, smiling at Kasey as she let him in the door. As a rule, the doors and windows were barred and locked after sundown to prevent looting. Wayne had called her boss, who he knew, and let him know that he'd be coming by to escort Kasey home with him. Her boss, in turn, had told her to wait for Wayne to arrive to allow him entrance. Normally, no one would be allowed in here at night save for staff members but Wayne was a special case as he protected everyone in The Valley.

"Yup, here I am, alone with my books," Kasey said, closing, locking, and securing the heavy metal doors behind him. She then followed him through the entryway and did the same with the secondary wooden door that was there. When she turned after closing the second door, she saw him looking at her with a sexual, predatory hunger that made her go weak in the knees. Her chest heaved and she felt flush already just being alone in the same room with him. While part of her wanted to take things slowly, another part of her realized that Jon and Andrea had been right about her; she had been scared all these years to make a commitment which was why she always ran and why she always played it safe hooking up with men who were, for all intents and purposes, unavailable to her. Her breath caught as they locked eyes and stared at one another. Here she was, alone with this man. It scared her and thrilled her all at once.

He cocked his head, regarding her. "What are you thinking."

"I'm scared..." she admitted with a big swallow. Her heart was thudding in her chest again. "I don't know if I want to run away again or if I just want you to tear my clothes off so you can fuck me silly."

"Hm..." he made a show as if considering this. "How about both?" He pointed at her. "You are scared of commitment, I get that. So let's make it simple for you," he stretched his arms wide to indicate the library around them. "You know this place well. It has, what, two stories and a basement?" He then looked up at the clock above the doors. "And it's nearly eight-thirty. If you can hide from me, in this building, and elude me until midnight; I'll leave here peacefully and never grace your door again. But, you will have an open invite to my manor should you ever change your mind."

Kasey felt her pussy go wet, tingling with anticipation, as he set up the challenge. "And if you catch me?" she asked in a tiny voice, her hand running up the front of her body to rest on her collar bone, already fantasizing about his hand being there instead.

His eyes seemed to twinkle with amusement as his mouth quirked in a smile. "I tear off your clothes, I fuck you silly, and then with you still naked I take you home with me... permanently. You move in with me tonight where every day will be like it was yesterday and we start making wedding plans." He looked around and indicated the library again. "You can stay working here if that is what you desire. I'll arrange to have your clothes brought to our manor. We will call each other husband and wife by day and we will call each other master and slave at night." He looked at her and held out his hand her way to shake. "Do we have a deal?"

She wanted to just roll over to her back and have him ravish her right then and there. But then where would the fun be in that? Kasey found it endearing that he was willing to give her the option of winning this contest if she so chose to. She knew that she could hide out in the secure vaults downstairs until daybreak if she needed to. Again, where would be the fun in that when deep down she wanted him to catch her. Kasey also knew what would happen if she took his hand as he never said that he'd give her a head start. Nevertheless, she reached out and shook his hand. "Deal!" she said, sealing the bargain.

Squealing in amusement, she then ducked from his predictable grab for her, lashing out with her foot to catch his chin. He let her go and she took off down the stacks of books, laughing the entire way. Wayne endeared himself to her even more by being a good sport in letting her go. She knew from last night just how powerful his grip really was and knew that he could've held her there. He wanted the chase as much as she did. Laughing as she ran, she heard his heavy footfalls behind her as he pursued her. She led him all around the upper floors of the library with her dogging her steps the entire time. At one point she playfully darted back and forth, smiling and laughing at him, as he tried to corner her after taking his shirt off in anticipation of catching her.

After a lengthy chase around the library, he finally 'caught' her in the upstairs reading corner that had lots of reading couches, cushions, and pillows for those who still liked to do recreational reading. Wayne snagged her ankle and she went down with a squeal of delight onto an old fainting couch. "Got you," he said with glee as he grabbed the front of her shirt and ripped it down the center, exposing her cream colored bra underneath.

"Ooohhh... no! No... please... please don't... Master..." she playfully whined as she put up token resistance to his pawing hands. He slapped them away easily as he then unbuttoned her jeans, ripped the zipper open so hard that the fabric tore at the crotch, and then yanked them down her thick thighs. His hand went straight for her black panties underneath, forcibly squeezing her sex and making her moan with pleasure. He put a hand on her neck, to which she grabbed his wrist and writhed in his grasp, while he pulled her panties down so that he could run his tongue over her moistening slit. "AH! God! Noooooo..." she groaned, responding to her touch and playing into the fantasy.

Wayne flipped her over to her belly and pulled her half off of the couch so that she was kneeling on the floor, bent over. He ripped off the rest of her shirt, unsnapped her bra, then pulled her boots off of her before getting the jeans totally off of her body. He paused when he saw the gleam of something shiny in the cleft of her ass. He pressed his forefinger to the gemmed butt plug. "I was wondering where this had gone to as I was intending to put it back in you tonight," he mused, pushing it in and out to make her moan with the little bit of butt fucking it gave her. "Naughty girl... stealing from me like that. I'm going to have to punish you for that."

"Ohhhh... noooo... please don't... Master..." she breathed all the while shaking her ass for him in invitation.

Smiling at the fact that she was indulging her own fantasy and playing into his domineering role, Wayne affectionately rubbed her ass before giving it a quick swat with his hand. Kasey rocked forward under the blow, moaning and cooing the entire time. He rubbed it again, then spanked it, continuing that trend amid her playful protests. In between blows he reached down to undo his jeans, lower them and his boxers, and whip his cock out. He'd been rock hard since starting the chase and now he was painfully throbbing. Keeping her legs closed together while she was bent over the side of the fainting couch, he stood up and positioned himself behind her, the head of his cock nuzzling up against the folds of her pussy. Wayne bent over, putting a hand on her neck and his lips up to her ear. "You are mine," he whispered to her.

"Yes, Master," she breathed, her heart leaping at the release those words gave her.

"You belong to me, slave," he said, "Say it."

"I belong to you, Master."

"You will be my wife."

"Yes, Master," Kasey moaned. "Take me, Master. Fuck me, Master. Make me your slave-wife, Master."

With her formally relenting to him, Wayne pushed his cock up into her. Kasey let out a low, guttural groan, toes curling and legs kicking, as she felt his cock plow into her inch by inch. He was deliberately being slow about it. Once he was fully inside of her, he stayed there, holding his cock in place. She whimpered and tried to push back against him to get him to fuck her and he remained in place. It wasn't until after she was begging him that he started to thrust in and out of her, all the while holding her neck down with his hand. He took her in long, slow, deliberate thrusts and she reveled in every minute of the pleasurable torture. She felt his free hand slide between her and the couch to go for her left breast. Kasey lifted up her body on that side as much as she could to give him easy access, feeling him cup her breast and pinch her nipple. Soon she was chanting out his name as his thrusts slowly gained speed.

1...456789