Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The report of the shot was deafening within the room, but Erin had her earplugs already in. The room muffled most of the noise transferring to the outside, so it sounded more like a loud pop to anyone out on the street. Over by the general store, the back of Breckenridge's head exploded like a watermelon. He never knew what hit him. Erin smirked with satisfaction. She wasn't one of those machismo types who had to assert dominance by gloating over her enemies before they died. Her enemy was dead and she was alive. That was all that mattered to her. Erin pulled the bolt and pushed it back in to chamber another round from the internal magazine and looked for another target. She picked off another man who looked like he was shouting orders and then repeated the rechambering process. This time, however, she shifted to her left to fire out another hole in the wall. For good measure, and to make it look like the newfound saints of the Colorado Coalition were attacking, she took out one of the guards of a slaver convoy that happened to have one of those huge cage trucks of theirs parked in the town square. Rechamber. Look for another target.

Some tough, gruff looking man came out the front door of the brothel looking like he was assessing the situation and about to shout orders. It was all too easy of a shot with everyone else scrambling about, shouting to each other, and trying to find cover. Erin squeezed the trigger and ended his life unceremoniously with him flopping dead from his sternum and heart being blown out. Rechamber. Reposition. Look for another target. She only had two more rounds in the internal magazine, so she needed to make them count. Erin saw another slaver that looked important and put a round though him. This one went straight through his body to throw up a ricochet spark in the fender of the cage truck behind him. Then she rechambered and shifted her aim to her right just a bit and winged another Militiaman in the leg who had been running towards the slaver. He went down in a screaming fit, clutching his thigh that was now starting to bleed really badly.

With her six shots up, Erin folded up her rifle's bipod, covered the scope lenses with the caps, and shouldered the rifle. She got up and kept hunched down. Return fire was now starting to erupt as people were getting a general idea where she was at and were shooting randomly at shadows. Erin gingerly side stepped through the doorway where she had a tripwire rigged to a rudimentary claymore. When the Militiamen came up here, they'd be in for a surprise. She'd also spent her time preparing for this by planting mines in places that only she knew about. After picking her way out of the building, she took off at a sprint away from the town square. Only she didn't run like she was on a mission to escape, she covered her head with her arms while ducking and weaving like everyone else was doing, screaming her head off in mock horror to blend in.

Erin ran right into a Militiaman who looked at her curiously as he held her by her upper arms. "Ohmygawd!" Erin breathed in wide-eyed fright. Then she wrenched a hand free and pointed at the building she just vacated. "I think he's in there, sir! I heard the shots come from upstairs!" she blubbered out in the most high-pitched, frightened voice she could muster.

"Shit, really?" the man motioned to his colleagues. "THIS WAY, MEN!" he shouted, rallying about five nearby Militiamen to follow him.

The moment he let her go to charge after the 'unknown sniper', Erin continued running. Now she wanted to put as much distance between her and her shooting point as possible. A minute later, the building went up in a massive explosion that would've made most Hollywood directors proud. One of her wasteland-made claymores touched off the rest and the entire structure blew with such a force that even Erin briefly thought that they were being shelled by artillery. Oops... I might've put a little too much into my mixtures... she thought as she dove into a random open doorway that was blocks away and covered her head.

"Get under cover over here with us!" Erin heard someone say urgently. She looked up to see a man and a woman huddling behind a store counter, frantically motioning for her to join them. "It's suicide out there, sir! You can hide in here with us!" the man was saying.

Any port in the storm... Erin thought as she kicked the front door closed and low crawled it across the floor to join them behind the counters. She relaxed when she saw that they were a civilian couple a bit older than she was. "Thanks," she breathed as she rested her back against a counter as she sat next to them. "It's intense out there!"

"What happened?" the woman asked. "What's going on?"

Erin shrugged, playing dumb. "I dunno, someone started shooting back at the town square and then everyone's shooing and then a building blew up. I think those guys from Colorado came up here."

"It'd be a welcome relief if they did," the lean, but muscular man said. "I hear they treat their women better than you Militiamen here do. My poor Lea here," he indicated the sandy-blonde haired woman next to him dressed like an old-fashioned Stepford Wife with a nod of his head, "has been forced to sleep your friends on more than one occasion for us to keep our home and business here." The way he said it, and the glint of metal that she saw on their left ring fingers, told Erin that they were married. "I'm Jesse, by the way," he said, holding out his hand to her.

"Erin, thanks for letting me crash here," she said, the sudden uproar of gunfire outside making them all duck down. She'd intended staying the night after causing all this confusion in one of her many hiding holes, but maybe staying with this couple was better. The raging gun battle went on by and the three of them kept huddled in silence until the shots grew distant. "Not to be ungrateful or anything but do you all have a better place for us to hide?" she asked them.

"Yeah, not like we're getting any business today. We can go downstairs, and you can stay with us until this dies down," Jesse said, albeit it a bit hesitantly as he crawled over to the door to lock and then bar it shut. He then knocked a prop bar from the windowsill, dropping a metal barrier in front of the old glass to secure the store. "We keep our home down there for just this occasion," he said as he then locked the barrier in place. Only then did he and Lea stand up. "Come on."

Erin stood up and followed them down the stairs. She was surprised to see that the entire basement had been converted to a plush little two-bedroom, two-bathroom house with a complete living room, den, dining room, and kitchen. "Wow..." she said, not expecting this. "This has probably got to be the best home that I've seen in years!" She meant it even if the place looked like it should be in some old cheesy sci-fi show that she used to watch with Caine.

Lea smiled, hugging her man with one arm. "Jesse did it all. I found this really old magazine some years back and loved all of the quaint pre-Flare décor and told him that I wanted a house like this. This magazine was so old that it was from the first atomic era when our ancestors first thought they were going to be destroyed, the nineteen fifties, I think they called it? So he made this all over the course of our marriage, trading his wares for whatever he could get his hands on from passing traders. We're such fans of pre-Flare life." She said wistfully. Then she turned to look at Erin, now blushing. "You're... uhm... welcome to stay here tonight, sir. I guess that you'll be wanting to use my body now?" She asked, bringing her hands up to her shoulders as if to take the straps of her dress down.

"Wait, what?" Erin blinked. Did she miss something here?

"Well, you're also a Militiaman, aren't you? And usually when you Militiamen come here it's to take my body, isn't it?" She asked while Jesse had a pained look on his face. "I just assumed by the way you're dressed and that rifle you have. I mean, it's okay if you don't want to fight out there and all, it's your business and all, but..."

"Woah, woah, woah..." Erin said, holding up her hands to wave off her thought process. "Wait. I'm not a Militiaman, I took these off of a guy I killed to blend in around here." She took off her cowboy hat and undid her tight bun, shaking her head to let her hair out. Then she propped her rifle by the door and took her duster off followed by the baggy T-shirt to bare her tits for them. "And I'm a woman, not a man," she added with a sheepish grin.

"Oh my!" Lea's hand went to her mouth in surprise.

"Ohhhh myyyyyy..." Jesse now drawled as he feasted his eyes on her perky round breasts.

Erin smiled at them both. "If anything, I was going to say that I don't have anything to pay you for your hospitality except for my body, since you two were kind enough to take me in at the heat of the moment to let me lay low with you. And you said that Lea has been getting laid by the Militiamen more often than you, Jesse, right?" she asked. He nodded. "And I'm pretty sure that on those days, she's not up to making love to you, right?" Now they both nodded. "Look; I'm not above trading my body in return for services rendered and you all are letting me stay here while the Montana Civil War goes on above us. So, why not let your wife have a night off and you can take all your frustration out on me?"

Jesse looked stunned and Lea looked happy. She was the first to respond by touching his arm and nodding to him. "Go on, you can do it, my love," she said, arching up on her tip toes to give him a kiss. "I've had to sleep with a lot of men while you endured alone. Now it's your chance to sleep with another woman. It's only fair, right?" she asked him with a sweet smile. "Go on, I'll make dinner for the three of us while you have fun with her."

"You mean it?" Jesse asked Lea. Lea smiled and nodded again. "Thank you, dear, I love you," he said before taking her into his arms and kissing her deeply. While they kissed, Erin took the opportunity to strip down the rest of the way, kicking off her boot and shimmying out of her pants and boxer-briefs to wait naked for him. "Come on," he then told Erin when he broke away from Lea, holding out his hand for Erin. Erin smiled and took it, blowing a kiss to Lea on her way by. Lea mouthed a sincere thank you to Erin before heading for the kitchen. Jesse led her to the master bedroom that he obviously shared with Lea, closing the door behind them for a bit of privacy away from his wife. It made Erin wonder how many men had done the same thing in here with Lea. At least now it was Jesse's turn to do it for once and that made Erin happy to give him that little bit back. "So... uhm... what would you like to do?" he asked. "Or, er... I mean... what can I do to you?" he asked nervously.

Erin smiled and pressed her short naked body up against his taller frame. She was charged, primed, and ready to go on so many different levels. First, she was perpetually horny since she acknowledged that she was a nymphomaniac little slut. Second, she was giddy from the excitement of battle and knew that she was suffering from PTSD by having a serious need for Survivor Sex after having that close call at being caught. Erin wrapped her hands around his body and brought his head down to hers so that she could kiss him deeply. He was hesitant at first but then warmed up to it, moaning into his mouth as he wrapped her up in his arms. Her body tingled from head to toe in anticipation of being laid. She had to use her hand lately while her mom got cock on an hourly basis. When she broke off the kiss, she whispered huskily to him. "Use me however you want, Jesse," she said. "Make sweet, passionate love to my body or punish me for all those bad Militiamen who've taken your wife."

Jesse picked her up and duck walked with her over to the bed where he then laid her down with her calves dangling off. He stripped out of his shirt, tossing it aside, and hastily undid his belt and pants enough to get his cock out. Then he slid his hands up Erin's inner thighs to coax her to part her legs for him. "Oh... wow..." he said when he brought his head up to her waiting pussy. "You, uh, have a little hair down here. I've never seen that before. Everyone either is shaved or has a full bush," he said in reference to her short, trimmed strip of brown pubic hair.

"I like to keep myself trimmed down there," Erin closed her eyes and moaned, feeling his breath on her mound. "Reminds me of the life I used to have." She then wrapped her fingers in his wild, light brown hair to urge him closer. He took the invitation and she felt his tongue lap at her slit. She writhed and moaned with pleasure from the sensation. Then he was kissing his way up her body, pausing at her breasts. He took one into his mouth, eagerly sucking at her nipple, while cupping the other one with his hand to squeeze. After a while, he then switched. "Ohhhhh God, yes," Erin moaned. It'd been a while since anyone had played with her tits like this.

"I wanna fuck you," Jesse murmured as he crawled up onto the bed.

"So do me already," Erin smiled up at him, crab walking backward so that she was all the way on it as he mounted her. She spread her legs wide for him, grabbing her knees to hold them open. Jesse brought his hard cock up to her pussy, nuzzling it in just a bit, before driving down into her. Erin threw her head back and moaned loudly at his cock penetrating her. It'd been far too long since she been properly laid... even if she did get off a bit with that one Militiaman she'd killed weeks ago. Hopefully Jesse would be able to do her right. As he rested his body down on top of hers, cupping her head so that they could kiss again, Erin wrapped her legs around his waist to dig her heels into the small of his back to goad him on. She also wrapped her arms around his body to dig her fingers into his shoulder blades as he proceeded to fuck her. "Oh yes, Jesse, fuck me... fuck me hard!" she whined between kisses.

Above her, Jesse grunted and groaned as he plowed into her as hard and as fast as he could. He wasn't going to last long, she figured, as she was already feeling his cock swell within her. It didn't matter as she was already feeling herself fall over the edge. The climax ripped through her easily and she clutched his body, burying her face into his neck and moaning loudly as her body shuddered. Jesse, now buoyed by her orgasm, slammed his cock into her repeatedly as their bodies rocked together. Then he let out a gasp of surprise and relief as his cum then shot into her, flooding her womb with a torrent of semen. It prolonged her own orgasm and they lay together, holding each other tightly, as their bodies shuddered in passion. Once he was finally spent, he rolled off of her and laid on the bed beside her. "Oh my God..." he moaned. "That was incredible!"

Erin smiled as she propped herself up on one arm and looked at him, her free hand going down to his crotch to stroke his cock. It was still a bit hard. "Looks like you could easily go again," she noted. Then she rolled to her knees, lowered her head down to his lap, and took his cock into her mouth, sucking on it hard. The salty taste of his cum mixed with the tangy taste of her own juices from her pussy. She heard him groan and felt his cock go almost instantly hard to push towards the back of her throat. Erin bobbed her head up and down a bit, sucking his cock back to life before pulling back, throwing a leg over his body to straddle him, and then lowering herself down onto his cock.

"Oh God..." he croaked as he entered her again. "I... I don't think I'll last long again."

"Don't worry about it," Erin whispered encouragingly. "Just relax and let go. This is, after all, your payment and reward. I'm here for your entertainment." Jesse, seemingly transfixed on her chest, rose up so that he could take her right tit into his mouth. She gently pushed him back down and leaned forward to make it easier on him. "Oh? You like these?" she asked, shaking her breast from side to side to make them jiggle in his face. "Go ahead and play," she said while raising and lowering her hips to fuck herself on his shaft. Erin moaned some more when he then buried his face into her cleavage while taking her breasts into his hands to knead and fondle. True to his word, he didn't last long after that as she felt his cock shoot his cum up deep into her again. Erin let out a lustful gasp and continued riding him, fluttering her pussy around his cock, until he was fully spent.

"We should probably get cleaned up before dinner," Jesse breathed, now sweating from two rounds of sex. Erin was still on top of him with his cock inside of her. "I do have a working shower down here... uh... if you want to join me, that is?"

"I'd love to," Erin smiled at him. This time she took the lead when she slid off of him by taking him by the hand and leading him to the only other door in the room. Jesse got the shower going and then she stepped in to join him under the spray of the surprisingly warm water. They spent only a little time soaping and rinsing each other off before winding up in each other's arms making out again. Erin could feel his cock spring back to life as his hardness pressed against her belly. "My, my, my, he's certainly eager today," she noted, reaching down to stroke him.

"Sorry," he mumbled, slightly embarrassed. Then he let out a long breath. "The ones who can't afford to sleep with the girls in the brothels... well... they'd taken Lea just the other day, making her sore. Before that she'd been on her period. I haven't had much relief lately."

"Awww, you poor thing," Erin said, lowering herself to her knees and taking his cock back into her mouth again to suck on him. She wrapped her hands around his body to squeeze his butt while she bobbed her head back and forth along his shaft while looking up at him submissively.

"Oh God..." he gurgled again as her lips were wrapped around his cock. He looked down at her, turned on by her looking back up at him. "Uh... Erin... could I ask you a favor?" he asked, clearly hesitant. Erin arched an eyebrow at him and gave him a questioning mew while continuing to suck him off. "Could, I... uh... well you said I could do anything with you... can I... er... well my wife never wants to because of the others do her that way so I never get the chance... uhhhh... er... uhm... may I... uhm, take you up your bottom?" he stammered out.

"Mmmm Hmm..." Erin moaned in the affirmative with a bit of a nod. She found it cute and endearing that he was nervous in asking her for anal sex. She shifted her tactics and slobbered all over his cock to get him nice and lubed up. Once she was satisfied with the amount of spit she had covering it, she stood up, quickly adjusted the spray of the shower downward to avoid cleaning off his cock, and bent over for him, reaching back to spread her butt cheeks for him. "Go ahead," she offered. "Fuck me up the ass," she purred.

"Damn, how'd I get so lucky?" Jesse asked as he brought his cock up to her waiting opening and pushed his cock in. He dropped his head back and sighed as he slid inside her tight back passage. "Fuck! So tight!" he moaned as he went balls deep into her ass and dug his fingers into her thighs.

"Mmmm... Good Karma for helping a girl out..." Erin moaned, placing a hand against the wall ahead of her to brace for leverage while sliding her other hand down between her legs to finger herself while Jesse pounded her from behind. Oh God this feels so good... she mused as he started getting faster and faster in pounding her round bottom. I wonder if this is how mom feels being fucked so many times a day in every hole? It also made her wonder if she was in the wrong line of work and should just surrender but then immediately discarded that idea. Sure, she wouldn't mind being a brothel girl, but she would want a say in where she went, who she did, and who would live with her. She didn't want anyone else dictating the decisions for her over her life. Erin hung her head under the spray of water as Jesse's fucking started to become a bit erratic. She heard his breathing hitch as she felt his cock swell again. His balls were rhythmically slapping up underneath of her, smacking against her slit while her finger vigorously went back and forth across her clit. "Oh God..." she squeaked. Then she came, hard. She planted both hands against the wall in front of her and pushed back against him as her empty pussy quivered. Waves of pleasure washed over her. Behind her, Jesse grunted, and she felt his cum gush up into her ass as he too found relief.