Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they came down from their sexual high again, Erin stood up with a bit of a head rush. "Damn that felt good," she said, craning her neck to kiss him again while reaching for the soap to clean his cock and her ass up again. "Thank you."

"I should be thanking you. I've never been this lucky before," he said, kissing her back.

"Like I said; Karma," Erin said. "Now shall we go see what's for dinner and see if your wife wants to play as well?"

***

CHAPTER 135: Melanie - Suddenly Sold

The chaos that ensued outside from the gunfire continued long into the night. It was just after lunch when it all went down. One minute she was in the process of riding Gruff, a feat that was a lot easier now that her chains had been recently removed from her shackles, and then the next minute she was being tossed off of him as he rushed for the door only to meet his end by a bullet through the chest when he went through the front door of the brothel. The first thing that happened after that horrid sight was that the brothel went into lock down in that Melanie and the rest of the girls were put into their rooms, shackled to their beds, and locked behind their doors. It did nothing to stop the cacophony of battle that went on in the streets, including the loud, nearby explosion that shook the brothel. Melanie lay in her bed wondering what was going on and wondering if the brothel was going to be hit next. First there were the six or so shots that echoed across the plaza with many of the Militiamen yelling "SNIPER! GET DOWN!" Then return fire erupted, going in seemingly random directions. And then it sounded like full scale war as people either tried to figure out who was in charge, took charge themselves, or took a side for those wanting to be in charge. The explosion just seemed to set off the powder keg that was the Militiamen hierarchy.

It was complete bedlam.

The battle then moved from the town center towards the outskirts of town, eventually dying down to sporadic, distant shots here and there. It was now dark in her room and she wondered if they'd remember about her and the other girls still bound to their beds. It seemed like forever until finally her door burst open and two Militiamen were coming in. In seemingly systematic fashion; they undid the latches keeping her arms and legs spread eagled attached to the bed posts. They also unlocked the chain on her collar. "Get up, go to the bathroom, then line up out on the balcony. NOW!" one of them urgently ordered her.

"Yes, Master!" Melanie said at once, scared that she didn't know what was going on. It was easy to use the toilet as just lying there for hours on end, the need had slowly built up over time. She was done in no time at all and she scrambled out to the balcony to stand as she'd been told to do. She looked to her left and saw Ana standing there looking as frightened and confused as she was. "Ana, what's going on?"

"I don't know," Ana shrugged. "This has never happened before."

The two men were coming back up the line. This time, however, they were taking chains to attach to the collars from girl to girl. Ana's collar was attached to Melanie's by about a four-foot chain and then a second chain was attached to Melanie's to use as a lead. "Move!" the man left holding the chain commanded with a jerk. Melanie fell into step behind him, feeling only a slight tug backwards as Ana then fell into step behind her. They were led down the stairs and out into the town square. Melanie and the girls all gasped at the number of bodies that now littered the streets with growing pools of blood underneath of them. It looked like World War Three had started out here. "Come on!" the Militiaman growled at them, yanking the lead to Melanie's right to make her walk down the boarded walkway under the building's wraparound porch. They were led right to the back of a vehicle that, prior to her enslavement, Melanie had never hoped to see up close; a slaver's truck. She and the rest of the line was stopped right in front of the gaping opening of the massive cage that made up the entire back half of the ramshackle built truck.

"It's about time you brought those whores down here!" one of the slavers said.

"Yeah, well it took us a while to find the damn keys on the boss' corpse," the Militiaman retorted, handing Melanie's lead over to him. "Here ya go; Charles' ten favorite bitches for ya."

"And here you go," the slaver said, handing over a pouch. "Ten thousand tabs for ya. Don't spend them all in one place." He then jerked the chain leash. "Alright, whores, up in the truck! Move it, move it, move it!" he ordered, yelling at them like a drill instructor.

Just like that, Melanie and the others now had a new owner. She wasted no time scrambling up into the back of the cage, not knowing how he'd react to hesitation. She kept hunched over to avoid hitting her head on the low chain link ceiling as she walked all the way to the back to find a spot on the floor in the corner to sit. Ana sat next to her, scooting as close as she could to make room for the next one. As soon as the ten of them were in, the back gates were closed and locked by one of the slaver's henchmen before the truck started up with a deafening roar, shaking them all in the back as the cage shuddered and vibrated with the engine running. Gears ground together as they were shifted, the truck lurched forward, and they were off.

The trip didn't last long as they stopped after going only a few blocks. The back gates were opened again, and ten more girls were hustled in to sit opposite of Melanie's group. They looked as frightened and uncertain as Melanie was feeling in her gut. Even the normally calm, serene Ana was looking worried as the gates were closed a second time as she laid her head against Melanie's shoulder. "I'm scared..." Ana admitted softly, but loud enough to be heard over the engine. "I don't know what to do... I've been in that brothel so long... I'm... I'm out of my element."

"I know, honey," Melanie took Ana into her arms to comfort her, going into Mother Mode on pure instinct. As the truck lumbered on, heading north out of Billings, Melanie shifted so that Ana was leaning back against her with Melanie's arms draped around her. "You just need to relax, keep a cool head about you, and follow your own advice about doing what you're told when you're told to do it." She put one arm around Ana's front, holding onto her full, bare breasts, while sliding one down between Ana's legs. "Just relax, baby, I'll take care of you," Melanie whispered into Ana's ear when she dipped her head down beside Ana's. Then she found the soft folds of Ana's pussy where she gently parted her labia and found the younger girl's clit. Ana closed her eyes and gasped at the intimate touch but didn't do anything to stop Melanie from fingering her.

"Ooohh, Melanie..." Ana moaned softly as Melanie fondled her right breast and teased her nipple. Soon she was gyrating her hips in time with Melanie's fingering, gasping with pleasure the entire time. "I'm gonna..." she squeaked. "I'm gonna..." she said, a bit louder this time. "MMMMPH!" she let out a scream just as Melanie clamped her hand over Ana's mouth to muffle her. Ana's body shook in Melanie's arms, tensing up and quivering before she finally went limp and relaxed, letting out a sigh of relief. "Mmmmm... Thank you," Ana purred once Melanie removed her hand. She tipped her head back and to the side, snaking her hand up behind Melanie's to pull her head close. Then she softly kissed, a kiss that Melanie readily reciprocated.

The truck drove on through the night down the lonely, desolate stretch of highway. Melanie figured that they were heading up old US 87. There wasn't much to see except endless black in all directions. The slavers didn't seem to pay the women any mind except for the few rest stops that they took along the way to get them all out of the back, have them squat beside the road to relieve themselves, get some water from a nearby stream, and then walk them around the trucks to stretch their legs. At the first stop, Melanie saw that they'd become part of some sort of slaver convoy as there were two other slaver trucks ahead of theirs doing the same thing. She also saw that men were taking liberties with women here and there along the way. A couple of the women from her and Ana's line were bent over, seemingly at random, and fucked hard and fast. Then it was back into the cages to continue driving to wherever they were headed.

Melanie tried to sleep, but sleep eluded her. She was too keyed up over the day's events. Even with the sweet, beautiful little Ana wrapped up in her arms as they sat in the back corner together. Ana seemed to sense her distress. "Are you okay?" she asked. "You should rest. We'll probably be up for sale once we get to where we're going."

"Can't," Melanie said in a grumpy tone. "I can't relax enough to dose."

"Then let me repay the kindness you did to me earlier," Ana said, craning her neck to kiss Melanie's cheek. At the same time, she dipped her hands behind her back, down between them. Now it was Melanie's turn to gasp in surprise as she felt Ana's hands find her pussy to spread her labia, finger her clit, and slide a finger up inside of her.

"OOohhh, Ana," Melanie breathed, holding Ana even tighter to her body. She twisted her head to make out with Ana while Ana fingered her. Melanie moaned into Ana's mouth as they made out together. Eventually, Melanie did get to her climax as her whole body started shuddering. "Thank you, dearie," Melanie breathed, kissing her one last time.

"You're quite welcome," Ana said happily. "Wherever we're going, and whenever we're put up on the auction block, I hope I get sold with you. I think that I'd like to be with you more."

"I'd like that," Melanie smiled. They kissed again and this time Melanie was able to get some sleep.

When the truck stopped again, Melanie was jolted awake. She yawned and stretched, waking Ana up a half second before they were yanked out the back for yet another relief break. After the truck walk around when it was time for them to just sit and stretch out, two of the guards came over to her and Ana. The look in their eyes was unmistakable. "On your hands and knees, bitches," one of them said as they unhooked Ana's collar from the third girl in their line to separate them from the rest. "Face each other."

Knowing that complaint, or even hesitation, was pointless, Melanie did as she was told, kneeling down on all fours in the rough, dry grass while facing Ana. Ana, likewise, did the same. The guards drove them both forward until they were scant inches apart from one another. "You two lesbo bitches like to fuck in the back, huh?" one of the men, the one behind Ana, asked rhetorically. "Well, now you can have a real cock to tide you over."

Shit... they did pay attention... Melanie thought morosely as the guard behind her suddenly and roughly penetrated her pussy. She hung her head and focused on pushing back against the guard fucking her, her breasts now jerking and bouncing violently under her as her guard pounded her hard and fast from behind.

"Don't fucking ignore us, bitch," Melanie's guard growled. Melanie cried out when he grabbed her by the hair and wrenched her head back up. "Look at your girlfriend getting fucked, bitch. Kiss her. Let her know that you still love her despite having a man up inside you," he chortled. In front of her, Ana's guard was pulling her head back as well so that they were in each other's face. Melanie twisted her head to one side and leaned forward. Ana twisted her head the opposite way and did the same. Their lips locked together, and they kissed deeply with their tongues mingling with one another while the men fucked them.

Melanie moaned, reveling in being manhandled in such a manner. As she continued making out with Ana, she also continued pushing back against her guard in time with his thrusts into her. She even brought one hand up underneath of Ana to cup the younger woman's full, round breast to squeeze. Ana moaned in response and then did the same thing. A moment later, Melanie's body was shuddering from a small, quick orgasm. She let out a deep groan as the climax washed over her even as her guard was still pounding into her.

"Well, shit, maybe the bitches just like sex," Ana's guard said, a bit disappointed. Ana whimpered out an affirmative as she and Melanie were still making out. Ana then started shaking from her own orgasm.

"Mmngh..." Melanie's guard grunted as she felt his balls start to twitch against the underside of her slit as he came inside of her. "Guess so. Either way, still fucking hot to watch." Once he was done, he slapped Melanie's ass. "Alright bitches, stop kissing, back to the line with you two."

"Yes, Master, thank you, Master," Melanie said at once. She had to wait for Ana's guard to get off inside of her before they were both taken back to the line and hooked back in. Then it was back into the trucks yet again. Melanie went back into her corner and Ana sat back against her again as if nothing had occurred. Only difference was this time they both had their respective man's cum seeping out of their pussies. "Come here, you," Melanie said playfully, hugging Ana close and then kissing her passionately on the mouth.

"Do you really love me like the guard said?" Ana asked innocently as the truck started up and continued down the road.

"I think that I could love again, yes," Melanie admitted. "I mean, I just lost someone that I'd spent my whole life with, and I'll always love him. But I think that I could make room in my heart for another in the future." She kissed Ana again. "Let's just wait and see what happens."

"Hmmm..." Ana sighed contently in her arms. "Okay."

***

CHAPTER 136: Both - Actions Have Consequences

Erin woke up the next day laying on one side of Jesse while Lea lay naked on his other side. Last night after dinner, a meal in which Erin shamelessly sat at the table without any clothes on, she'd managed to give Lea a 'payment' of slowly undressing the thirtysomething year old woman and giving her a sensual massage right there in the middle of the living room. Then, when they'd all moved to the bedroom, Erin had gone down on her and got her off using only her tongue. Then she straddled Lea and made out with her while Jesse stripped down and then took Erin from behind one last time. The three of them had then fallen asleep in each other's arms.

Now that it was morning, or so Erin figured since there was no outside light down here, it was time for her to get to work. She utilized the bathroom to relieve herself and take a quick shower while Jesse and Lea slept. Then she crept out of their bedroom, keeping quiet as to not wake them. She was at the front door when she heard the toilet flush again back in the master bathroom and Lea come out just as naked as she was. "Leaving so soon?" she asked, concerned.

"Yeah," Erin said with a smile. "My mom is up there in a more dire predicament than you are. She's in one of the brothels and I've been looking for her all this time. I'm hoping the one she's in is now grossly underdefended now that the Militiamen have torn themselves apart up there."

"Oh! You poor dear!" Lea said with concerned, crossing the living room and giving Erin a big, naked hug. Lea then kissed Erin passionately on the lips. "I was going to ask you to stay some more to... uhm... play. But this is more important. Go, get your mother. And then do come back to us, okay? Please?" Lea asked hopefully.

"I will," Erin grinned, giving her another hug. She saw Jesse now coming up and he joined in on the three-way hug. "Thank you for letting me stay the night. It means a lot to me."

"Hey, thank you for giving us some release and some hope for the future," Jesse said, now taking his turn to kiss Erin full on the lips. "You're welcome back here anytime."

"And you both are welcome to fuck me anytime if I do happen to be in town," Erin said. She then broke away from them to get dress and once she had everything on with her trusty rifle over her shoulder, she gave them both one last hug and a kiss before heading upstairs with Jesse. She went out the door and heard Jesse relock the door behind her. Erin silently wished them both the best as she pulled her wide brimmed hat down low and walked off.

She didn't go straight for the town center. Instead she went to one of her safehouse holes. The streets looked like an all-out war happened up here. Damn, if I'd known the Militiamen were that close to caving, I woulda capped more of the higher-ups sooner... she observed as she picked her way a few blocks over, keeping to the shadows against the rising sun. Erin got to one of her stashes, putting her rifle away and getting a traveling bag with some extra clothes for her mom, and strapping on her belt and thigh holster with her .9mm in it. Then she headed for the town center.

When she got there, she was met with eerie silence. Bodies, more than just the ones she shot, were strewn all over the place. Even the general store where this whole fiasco started was all shot up and looted. Erin's suspicion increased. She fast walked over to the infamous brothel that she'd been watching for nearly two months now. "Goddamnit..." she swore under her breath as she now fast walked across the square to the brothel. She went through the open doors and was greeted to total and utter silence. Erin looked up to the balcony where the ten women were usually sitting at and no one was there. Now she was vaulting up the staircase to the first room that she knew her mother was in and found it completely empty. "FUCK!" she swore out loud this time. What happened? Where'd everyone go in such a hurry? Did the Militiamen just pull up stakes and leave THAT quickly?

She heard hasty steps coming through the front door. Erin pulled her pistol, chambered the first round, clicked the safety off, and brought it to bear. She aimed down to the main floor and saw a Militiaman down there, looking around and possibly looking for her. Erin aimed carefully and fired. Her aim was low as her bullet lodged into the floor at his feet, making him jump. Erin fired five more times, walking the shots up his body. He screamed in pain and went down, clutching his right leg. Erin was down the stairs and dragging him inside by his good leg before brandishing her pistol in his face. "Where'd all your friends go?" she demanded. "Where are all the women?"

"Fuck..." he said in pain through gritted teeth. He winced and shied away from her pistol. "Don't shoot me! Please! I'll talk!" he said fearfully. "The army's moving south in response to the Coalition attack yesterday. Can you bandage me up?"

"Why the hell are you still here?"

"You kidding? If they can attack us here, they can get us anywhere. I ain't dying for them," he hissed. "There's... an awful lot of blood, can I... can I get patched here?"

But Erin wasn't doing anything for him until he answered her questions. She glanced down at his leg and saw that he didn't have much time no matter if she performed first aid or not. In shooting up his leg she'd got his femoral artery. It was only a matter of minutes until he bled out. She stuck the gun barrel into his face. "WHERE ARE THEY?" Erin demanded. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL THE WOMEN THAT WERE HELD HERE? TELL ME!" she shouted, looming over him.

"The slavers took them up north last night!" the man shrieked in fear while holding his injured leg. He shuffled backwards while cowering from her. "Their route takes them from Denver Hab, through Cheyenne Hab, through Casper, up to here, and then it's usually on up to Great Falls and then Calgary Hab! But with all the shooting going on, who knows if they're gonna keep that schedule now. Please don't kill me!"

1...34567...11