Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're dead anyway. I got your major leg artery," she said irritably. Then Erin leveled her gun and put him out of her misery. She didn't feel the least little bit bad for it, either. He, like most of the Militiamen, stood by while they executed her father. Now there was one less slime in the world. Then she let out a huff of breath as she took another look around the saloon and brothel. She'd been too late. While she was fucking Jesse and Lea to keep out of the path of war, the Militiamen had moved out of town and sold all of their brothel women to northbound slavers. Great Falls was over 200 miles from here and she'd have to walk it. it was one helluva hike, but she could do it. She needed supplies, though.

She spent the rest of her day going to each and every one of her hiding holes, stash places, and safe houses to clean them out of supplies. Then she went back to Jesse and Lea's. The couple were surprised to see her back on their front doorstep now loaded for bear. "Can I spend the night again, please?" Erin asked with a wan smile. "Things didn't go quite as planned."

"Of course, of course," Lea said quickly, beckoning her in while Jesse closed, locked, and barred the doors behind them.

Erin let out a sigh of relief as she let down her two rifles and one assault rifle that she had slung over her shoulders followed by the oversized ALICE pack in their living room. Then she started taking off the two backpacks she had slung over the front of her body, a couple of fanny packs that had been wrapped around her waist, and then two more satchel bags that she had under her duster that had hung off of her shoulders. Jesse and Lea looked at her in shock. "This is all yours?"

"Mine, my parents, my enemies..." Erin grunted, shucking off her hat and duster before starting to take off her tactical belts, her tactical vest, her thigh holsters, her underarm holsters, each that had a sidearm inside of them. "I had a lot of stuff hidden around town. I'm going to be leaving again tomorrow to go up to Great Falls, that's where they're taking my mom, and I want you two to have whatever I leave behind here." She gave them a wicked smile. "You like Pre-Flare stuff? A lot of this will blow your minds."

At Lea's insistence, they all sat down for dinner. After a long day of walking and gathering her stuff, it felt good to sit down at the rectangular dining room table. She noticed that both Jesse and Lea were casting longing, lustful looks her way. Erin smiled at them. It was flattering, really. "So, how do you two want to take me tonight?" she asked coyly.

Jesse coughed into a cloth napkin. "Well, we didn't want to ask... not after you are having a long and disappointing day."

"Oh pfft..." Erin said dismissively. "I told you this morning that you could fuck me every time that I stayed here with you. That's the arrangement. Now, where do you want me?"

"Well..." Lea said, shocked. "I... uhm... didn't think that it'd be this easy to convince you."

Erin smiled as she cleared the table for them and put the dirty away in the kitchen sink before coming back. She pushed the table and saw that there was hardly any wobble to it. "This is certainly sturdy," she noted as she then took her off shirt before kicking her boots off. Then she turned away from them, bending over so that they got a nice look at her ass and her pussy while she took her pants and underwear off along with her socks. Then she elegantly stood back up, walked over to the head of the table where Jesse was sitting at. Erin made him back up with a little shooing motion with her hand. When he shuffled backwards in his seat, she spread her legs wide and bent over his side of the table, gripping the sides. "Mmm... yes... I think this is just the perfect place for you to take me," she said looking up to see Lea sitting at the opposite side of the table across from her and Jesse. Erin smiled at Lea while wiggling her ass back at Jesse. "I've been a bad girl, I think I need to be punished," she said with a wink towards Lea.

She heard Jesse shoot to his feet behind her so fast that he toppled the chair. Erin heard his belt whip open and his pants get lowered in a rush a moment before she felt his cock spear deep inside of her pussy. "OH!" Erin gasped, taken off guard for a moment by his haste. She gripped the edges of the dining room table with a white knuckled hold. "Oh yes... fuck me, punish me, I need it," she moaned as her pussy stretched to accommodate his manhood. Jesse smacked her right ass cheek. "Harder..." she breathed in response. He did so, slapping the same side. "Harder!" she demanded. Jesse slapped her really hard that she could feel the burn off of it. "Ooohhh, yeah..." she moaned. "Just like that."

"I could get used to this," Jesse said with a big smile on his face, intermittently spanking Erin's bottom while he fucked her.

"Mmmm..." Lea said from the other end of the table. Erin saw that she was already unbuttoning her self-made blouse. She'd found out during dinner that Lea made all her own dresses in the 1950s style that she adored and was starting to make Jesse's clothes to match while Jesse continued his carpentry and blacksmithing to keep them in tabs, food, and material. "I might be willing to let you do it now, dear," she said as she opened up her blouse to start playing with her own tits while she watched. "I think that you doing it is much preferable than those damned Militiamen." Erin watched as Lea then slid a hand down her front, closed her eyes briefly, and sighed as she started to masturbate. "What else can you do with her?" she purred.

"I dunno," Jesse said. He looked down at Erin. "What can I do with you?"

"Hm," Erin thought about it a moment while still rolling her hips back to push against him. "Your belt," she said. "Use it as a collar and leash to hold me." She heard Jessie take off his belt and a moment later she felt the leather circle around her neck. "Latch it off, but not too tight," she told him. "Tighter... tighter... There! That's snug enough!" Erin said, reveling in the feeling of being collared and leashed. "Now pull back... IRK!" Jesse had obviously got the idea as he pulled on the impromptu leash. Erin lifted up off of the table just a bit, but it was enough for Lea to get a good look at her breasts while Jesse continued fucking her. "Oh yeah..." Erin breathed as she was dominated and fucked. "Fuck me... fuck me... fuck me..." she chanted, goading him on. She felt him cum first, his semen shooting deep into her once again, flooding her pussy and her womb. Erin joined him in the orgasm a moment later, her eyes rolling back into her head as she had a wonderfully powerful climax that was mind numbing.

Hopefully, this'll be the first of many tonight... she thought as Jesse let go of his belt and allowed her to sink back down to the table.

*

"UP AND OUT!" the slavers started yelling, jerking Melanie and Ana awake. They sat bolt upright and extradited themselves from their intimate embrace just in time for their chains to be jerked by their line of women heading out the back of the truck. Melanie blinked and shielded her eyes as the morning sun was coming up over the distant mountains while she followed along blindly behind Ana. Once her vision cleared, she could see that they were in Great Falls... or what was left of it. They were in the parking lot behind the old High School here and were rapidly being hustled inside.

Having no choice but to follow, Melanie went through the twists and turns of the hallways of the old school until they were put into one of the two locker rooms. They were stopped just outside of the shower and bathroom areas where the chains were removed from their collars and they were allowed to proceed with a bar of soap slapped into their hands. "Relieve yourselves on the toilets then wash yourselves in the showers!" the slavers yelled over and over again to the line of girls. Melanie found the first available stall, did her business, and then hustled out to the shower areas where she used the soap to clean herself under the spray of cold water. She shivered but she made sure that she was clean from head to toe. Then she left the showers, putting her bar of soap into a basket that another slaver held out for them, and then got in line. Ana was still just ahead of her. Melanie gave her a brave smile and Ana returned it. Once all sixty women from the three trucks were cleaned up and standing in line, the doors heading out to the gym were opened up. "MOVE!" the slavers yelled, and the line proceeded out the door. Melanie gasped but kept right behind Ana. The gym was packed full of people that looked like they ran the entire gambit of every post-apocalyptic movie she'd ever seen as they were herded towards the makeshift stage at one end of the gym.

Men with clipboards started going up and down the line of girls. One stopped in front of Melanie while another one behind her was talking with Ana. "First name only," the man in front of Melanie asked.

"Melanie," she said at once.

"Age?"

"Forty-Five."

"Huh," the man grunted. "A second genner, huh?"

Melanie blinked at the term. "I'm sorry. A what?"

The man looked at her funny. "Someone who was born a generation after the Flare, of course," he said.

"Oh... uh..." Melanie wondered how much she should reveal but then decided that she had nothing to lose. "I was born before that, sir. In Twenty Thirty-Five. I survived in a cryo vault."

"Holy fuck, a survivor from the Lincoln Vault!" he whistled. Then he grabbed her by the arm and hauled her out of line, taking her right to the front. "Hey! We got one who came from that vault that opened a year and a half ago! Sell her first!" he said, calling up to the auctioneer who was just coming up to the stage. "She's forty-five and named Melanie."

"Master, please," Melanie looked back helplessly at Ana who was left in line. "My friend back there, Ana, can she be sold with me? We... we make a great pair!" she stammered out quickly, looking back at the younger Asian girl who was looking back at her in shock.

Both the clipboard guy and the auctioneer laughed. "That's what you get for making friends, doll," the auctioneer snorted, taking her from the clipboard guy and walking her up the stairs to the stage. Melanie was pulled right out to the center of it where the people of the audience cheered to see the first woman come up. "Lot number one!" the auctioneer shouted. "Pre Flare woman named Melanie whose been on ice this entire time but has served recently as a whore down in Billings! Who wants to show her how life really is like here," he asked. Then he spun Melanie in place and wrenched her arm in such a way to present her ass to the crowd. "Just look at that tight ass," he said, spanking her once. And you folks know that being a Flare survivor from the vaults that these ovaries are still good!" He then stood her up and spun her back around, stood her up, and slapped her breast before painfully pinching her nipple. "Look at these nice, round titties! Get her off of the RadRoot and onto a little hormone injection regimen and she'll be pumping milk out with the best Hucows around! Let's start the bidding at a thousand tabs since she's a bitch out of time!"

For the first time since getting out of the cryo vaults with her family and having to use her body for trade, Melanie blushed and felt a bit self-conscious as bids were shouted out from all around. The auctioneer spoke in speeds far too fast for her to make out as he pointed to the different bids as they were called. It was embarrassing and thrilling all at the same time. She looked helplessly at the line of girls she'd been pulled out of and saw Ana still standing in her place in tears. Oh... I am so sorry, dear... she thought as if Ana could hear her. I made a mess of things by revealing my true age and origin. I'm sorry.

"SOLD!" The auctioneer yelled, pointing off to the side. "To our long time, good customer Mister Ambrose from Arrowpeak for five thousand tabs!" he said, pulling Melanie to the other side of the stage where she saw a man relatively her age, if not a little older, dressed in a white business suit that seemed to have seen better days. The auctioneer pushed Melanie down the stairs to where Mr. Ambrose... now her newest Master, took her by the arm and led her off to the side of the room while the auctioneer went on to sell the next girl in line off.

Master took her over to a group of waiting men where he gave her over to them. "Put her in my private room and tie her to the bed," he told them. "I still got to buy another filly for the team.

"You got it, boss," one of the men said. He took hold of Melanie's arm and hauled her out the doors and back into the sunlight.

It was only a short walk down the street to the nearest 'hotel'. It looked more like a few duplex houses on a block were connected together with Frankenstein building methods. Melanie was dragged into one of them which looked like studio efficiency housing on the inside. The man laid her on the surprisingly big bed and proceeded to tie her down spread eagle to it. He looked her up and down. "No complaints or protests, huh?" he noted. "Good. That'll serve you well with Mister Ambrose." Then he left, leaving her there alone.

Not having anything else to do, Melanie took advantage of being inside on an actual bed to catch up on some sleep. She stirred awake when she heard the door open sometime later. Her new Master was back and had a voluptuous, curvy, and sad looking brunette with him who was also in the metal collar and cuffs that the Militiamen favored for their slaves. "Karina," Master Ambrose said to the woman, "This is Melanie. Mel, this is Karina," he then told Melanie as he walked Karina over to the foot of the bed. Melanie noted that his guards, or workers, or whoever they were, closed the door for him before standing watch outside. Whoever this Ambrose was, he commanded power and obviously the respect of his men. "Now," Master was saying as he made Karina kneel at the foot of the bed, "you two are my newest fillies for one of my pony girl teams. The two vacancies that I have is because they've been regulated to making babies and producing milk at one of the local farms, so they're useless to me now," he explained. Knowing the fate of the women that they were replacing, in that they were just fucking and rebuilding the world's population, and not have died in service or anything like that, made Melanie feel better. "You two will become some of the most sought-after women in the region and I cater to a very exclusive clientele. When you're not pulling one of my wagons, you're fucking clients who are paying top tab for that privilege," he said. "In addition to pulling my supply wagons around this region, you will be housed in my most exclusive brothel that caters to only the most powerful people. Since you two will be working on a team together, Its only fitting that you get to know each other better, starting now. Karina, Mel here has been laying here oh so patiently for you all day. Reward her for her patience." He pointed right towards Melanie's spread legs at her pussy.

"What?" Karina gasped, shaking her head and looking up at their Master pleadingly. "No! I can't! I've never been with another woman before!"

"First time for everything," Ambrose said evenly. "Get to work." When Karina hesitated, he glowered at her. Then he smacked her ass hard, making her howl in pain. "I do not tolerate insubordination or indecision," he told her in an instructing manner, keeping his tone calm and even the entire time. "A team of pony girls must be able to move together, work together, and sometimes fuck together. Over time you'll know each other's bodies, and the bodies of the eight others on your team, as intimately as your own." He spanked Karina again. "Failure to do so will result in failure of the team to move rapidly, change direction at will, or even fail to elude the occasional bandit or pursuer that's dumb enough to attempt it." He spanked her again, this time gripping her ass and then her thigh, shaking it intently. "I chose you two because you have the potential to be lean, muscular, and have a lot of stamina despite your advanced ages. Pony girls have to have strong backs and strong legs and both of you look curvy enough to have the big boned structure that I need to fill my vacancies to be the power pullers on my team. But, to do that, I must first break you down, remold you, and have you learn to love your teammates. That starts by pleasuring the other girls of your team." He smacked Karina on the ass again. "Now, get to work on Mel here."

"Ye-y-y-yes... M-m-m-mas-master..." Karina blubbered before lowering her face down between Melanie's legs and starting to lick. Melanie closed her eyes and hummed, feeling the pleasure start to radiate out from her loins and feeling her nipples start to stiffen. She tensed in her bonds that kept her tied down to the bed, writhing in passion. Melanie whimpered with renewed need, lifting her hips up as much as she could to meet Karina's tongue. Unfortunately, Karina just wasn't getting that much into it and she was only using her tongue... she wasn't using her fingers any to spread Melanie open.

Ambrose seemed to catch onto Melanie's distress, and he became cross with Karina, spanking her a few times on her ass. "Come on, surely you can do better than that," he admonished her. "Or perhaps you need her to show you how it's done?" He pulled on Karina's dark brown hair to get her back kneeling in a submissive ready pose. Then he untied the knots and Melanie flexed her arms and legs to get feeling back in them from having been tied up nearly all day. "Karina, on the bed. Lay like Mel had been laying," Ambrose ordered. "Mel, if you will, pleasure Karina."

"Yes Master," Melanie said happily as she rolled off of the bed and Karina reluctantly took her place. Melanie bent over the foot of the bed, sliding her hands up Karina's thighs on up to her waiting pussy. There, she gently spread Karina's folds wide open, lowered her face down to it, and dragged her tongue up over Karina's opening to then swirl around her clit. Karina moaned and whimpered, her legs started drawing up as if to cover herself up. Melanie slid her elbows around to the outside of Karina's thick thighs and used her weight to pin them down. Then Karina tried to block Melanie with her hands. Master was there to slap her hands away, admonish her again, and then slap her breasts as a punishment. Karina stilled, sobbing, and Melanie kept on licking her pussy out.

"I think that is enough for now," Ambrose said, pulling Melanie's hair this time to get her to stop. Melanie knelt submissively at the foot of the bed to await instructions with her hands clasped behind her back. She watched as Ambrose then tied Karina spread-eagle to the bed where Melanie had been just minutes before. Then he gagged Karina with an actual ball gag, latching it tightly in place behind her head. "I suggest that you get with the program, quickly, my dear," he said, pointing a finger into Karina's face. "You can be sold just as easily as you were bought and I can assure you that your next Master might not be as forgiving, or willing to train you, as I am. Think about that as you sleep here alone tonight." He straightened up and beckoned to Melanie. "Follow me." Melanie stood and followed her Master out the door, seeing that it was now evening, and that night was rapidly approaching. He paused to talk to his men outside. "You all may utilize the one in this room, tonight," he told them with a casual wave. "Make sure that she doesn't get off in the process. I don't want her to think this is in any way a reward. And have dinner sent to my room in twenty minutes for me and my slave here."

1...45678...11