Apocalyptica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of someone else entering brought her from her musings and her eyes quickly darkened when the General followed Geep through the door. She knew who he was, or at least had an idea who he was. Colleen had seen him on her trek to the hotel, commanding troops around the town and giving orders to the raiders. "What's going on?" She asked Geep in a quavering voice.

The general ignored her, speaking instead to William. "Get to it." He ordered as he sat on the small couch situated against the wall.

William turned to him, surprised. "I thought..." he started, indicating the door.

The general shook his head. "You thought?" he asked, shaking his head. "You don't fucking think, you just fucking do! First lesson of the garrison, congratulations, now get fucking to it!"

"We had a deal!" William roared.

"You want a deal!?" Wood drew his revolver and aimed between Colleen's eyes. "How about this deal!? You get on with it, or YOU can clean her blood off the walls before I kill you. You're not in front of 'everyone' just as you asked for; it's just me." An idea seemed to come to him and he grinned evilly at Geep. "Or...perhaps you would like me to take her back in front of your entire village and let you all watch while some of my men take your place?" William bowed his head in defeat and Wood nodded. With that he leaned back to watch the spectacle, his .45 revolver still resting on his lap.

William turned back to Colleen, who was visibly shaking now. "Please..." She whispered, suspicion forming a hard knot in her lower belly.

William ignored her cries, his hands going to the rope around her wrists. Guilt gnawed at him, as he didn't really want to do this, but with the general not going anywhere he had little choice. She offered her hands quickly, relief flooding through her at being free of the restraints. Instead, William attached the bindings to a pulley that had been installed to hang above her head.

She gasped in shock as the general, still seated on the couch, pulled on the other end of the rope, hauling Colleen out of her seat and up onto her toes, until she had to stretch her 5' 6" frame just to reach the floor. Her shirt pulled tight and exposed her tiny midriff, her little belly button just peeking from under the hem. William took a second to marvel at all 125 lbs. of her, not knowing where to begin. A slow, mischievous smile spread across William's face, and he slowly knelt down onto one knee, Colleen's eyes following his every move with quick, bated breath.

He allowed his hands to flow onto her slim waist, where they rested for but a moment, memorizing her silky smooth skin, before slowly rising up, raising the hem of her shirt a bit more, and he realized then where to start. He instantly attacked her exposed button, and her surprised shriek was music to his ears.

As his hands reached her bra, her breathing hitched for a second, and he looked up to see her looking away from him, her eyes focused on a point by the wall. He wanted to look into her eyes, but she refused to meet his, so he unsnapped her bra and moved the pads out of his way, his thumbs brushing her surprisingly hard nipples. They were perfect handfuls and he gently caressed them for several minutes.

William heard her gasp and she jerked when his digit grazed her sensitive areolas. He enjoyed this reaction, so he teased her globes for a bit more and then repeated the motion, pleased when he continued to get the same effect. He dug in, teasing and playing with her belly button as his fingers worked over her hardening buds, earning another gasp and an even harder jerk as she began to squirm.

Colleen couldn't believe what she was feeling, and she attempted to wriggle away from his torturous tongue, but her bound hands held her fast in place and she could only endure, as he relentlessly teased her. Allen had never touched her like Geep was, and even during the few times they had sex it still hadn't felt like this. With a wave of horror she secretly realized the knot from earlier had moved lower and spread a curious heat between her thighs. As Geep's ravenous tongue lazily began a path to follow his hands up her rib cage, Colleen's breathing began to get heavier. She tried to stop it, but a gentle moan fluttered from her as her latched to her right nipple.

"Enough already. Get on with it." General Wood snapped impatiently, getting Williams attention. He sighed and dropped his hands as the situation came back to him. He turned back to the General and stared at him for a long moment.

"If you want me to do this, fine, but I will do it MY way." He turned away from General Wood, going back to his prize without even waiting for a response. Wood reached for his pistol and mulled it over whether or not to pull the trigger, but he was getting what he wanted, so he let it go.

Now slightly perturbed, William placed his hands on Colleen's knee, and started drifting up the outsides of her legs, bunching her torn skirt around his wrists as he went, until his fingers came in contact with her cotton panties. He pulled them down her legs, leaving the skirt in place, and noticed a dark spot right...

William looked up at Colleen surprised, but again she refused to meet his eyes, studiously staring at a spot near his right knee. When his fingers once more made contact with the inside of her knee, however, her eyes became riveted to his touch. He moved his fingers slowly upwards, his gaze fastened on her face and hers on his hand. He watched her reactions closely as his fingers neared the source of her heat. His eyes widened and she blushed a deep scarlet in shame, when his fingers touched a certain wetness running down her thighs.

The moment he made contact with her womanhood her eyes locked with his as her juices coated his fingers, her tiny slit dripping with her excitement beneath a tiny triangle of hair. William couldn't believe it; she was completely turned on! She stared into his eyes imploringly; finally showing her desire as she spread her legs open a bit wider in silent invitation.

William needed no further coaxing and dived in, dragging her to him as he began licking and slurping all around her labia, before opening her delicate flower and centering on her sensitive pearl. Colleen sucked in her breath and released it in a long, low moan that continued to grow, until with another gasp she began to chant, "oh, yes, don't stop, please don't stop...yes...yes, yes. Yes. Yes! OH, FUCK!" with a scream she came, wrapping her legs around William's head pulling his mouth tight to her clit; nearly pulling the surprised general out of his seat as all her weight pulled tight on the rope. Wood slowly lowered Colleen to the ground and William followed, his head still clenched between her thighs. William didn't even realize her hands were free until he felt her fingers in his hair, then under his chin, pulling him up her body.

William quickly undid his trousers, wishing he had the time to do this right. He pulled out his six and a half inches as he climbed up her body and slipped it up and down her slit, dipping past her lips and backing out, teasing her several times before he finally pressed into her. He looked into her eyes as he did and smiled at the desire he could see on her face. She was his and they both knew it.

With the copious amount of lubrication her sexy body was providing the head of his cock slid several inches right into her tight channel, pulling a gasp from him and a groan from her. She felt so much better than he had ever dreamed; so hot and tight, and...perfect. He rotated his hips and pressed in a bit more of his shaft. Colleen wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him in deeper and deeper as she got closer to ecstasy.

Her hands, which had been clawing into his back in pleasure, pulled on his shoulders and her legs pulled him fully into her until he bottomed out. Her cry of pleasure was swallowed up as he clasped his lips to hers dueling with her tongue. After a few heartbeats had passed, he pulled back and thrust his hips toward her. She gave a deep moan, her desire growing even higher. Drawing himself back out until just the head remained between her lips he thrust back inside her and was gratified to hear another groan of pleasure from her as she thrust back against him.

The exquisite pleasure was too much for him, though and all too soon he was picking up speed as his climax began to near. He held it back as long as he could, but he could feel the familiar rise of his seed. Colleen began to rock faster, meeting him thrust for thrust as she neared her own release. "Oh, please...ugh...uh...don't, don't stop, don't fucking stop, so close..." she moaned, increasing the pace further.

He did everything he could, but her body, the sounds she was making, and the way she was talking was too much and he felt it bubbling up his shaft. He held it in at the tip of his head for a long moment, focused only on holding out for her orgasm, but with a loud roar the floodgates opened, and he began pumping shot after shot of his cum deep into Colleen's body. He kept thrusting through his orgasm and was finally rewarded when she began chanting under her breath once again, "yes...yes...Yes...Yes!" and felt her muscles clamp down on him, extending his own orgasm as she exploded into hers. Her sweet frame shuddered for several long moments beneath him, her breaths coming in sharp gasps as she rode the waves of pleasure rolling through her body.

For several minutes both of them just lied there, reveling in the blissful after glow of their coupling. "Not bad, William. She's all yours." General Wood's voice floated to them from where he stood a little distance away, the bulge in his pants evidence of his own excitement. "We'll keep her with the group of women with us, in the wagons during march. she'll be used for certain chores and...entertainment." He said with a cruel smile. " You can take her and one other for yourself when you come with us, as the bonus for our agreement. They can stay in your tent during the day and the wagons during march. After morning training you may entertain yourself with them, but then you will spend the rest of the day trying to rebuild more of the old technology; something tells me you are going to love our base camp."

Colleen watched that same slow, mischievous smile spread across 'William's' face and a shudder ran through her as she remembered the tiny form she was comforting in the hotel...her eighteen year old younger sister, who looked just like her. "Make your second choice and gather your things quickly; we leave at first light." With that he left, and Colleen felt that same suspicious knot form in her lower belly, as she realized her life, and that of her sister's would be changed forever in the days to come...

12