Apollo Jameson Ch. 01

Story Info
These brothers will "cum" closer together.
1.2k words
3.94
57.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, I hope you enjoy this

Hi, my name is Apollo Jameson. I'm 18 years old. I have jet black hair, light blue eyes, and a slim build. Unfortunately, I have a better looking twin brother, Pollux. We are a weird mix of English-Greek; our mother is Greek and our father is English. We were inseparable until that one unexpected day.

One day, Pollux wanted to have a family meeting, me and my parents came reluctantly.

"Um...the reason I want you here is that I want to tell you something before me and Apollo go to Yale." Pollux started

"What is it, son," Dad said cautiously "did you get a girl pregnant?!"

"No, no, no. Something much worse, to you. Mom, Dad, I'm gay." Pollux decreed

"Is that it?" We asked, relieved

"Yes." He answered

To be comforting, I went and sat next to Pollux, and hugged him dearly.

"Wait, you're not mad?" He questioned

"Not at all, my son." Mom said "You are what you are." She turned to Dad.

"A father who shuns their child because of something like that, is a terrible man. And I am not of that rubbish." He said proudly with a simple grin.

"Thank you." Pollux said

"We're here for anything, brother." I said. He looked at me and smiled.

A week later, our parents drove us from our home in Westchester, New York to New Haven, Connecticut for our four semesters at Yale University.

We unloaded the car, signed in, and said our goodbyes in the matter of an hour.

"Ready to be Freshmen, bro?" Pollux said

"Ready, Lux." I said as I looked at him. He looked worried and thoughtful of something. He rushed through the door to the dorms, I stood still watching him, wondering.

As I followed suit, he was pacing, back and forth, in our small room when I opened the door.

"Why are you...?" I began to ask

He stopped, turned, and walked towards me. "Um, Apollo. I...um. Oh, fuck it." He said as he grabbed my head and thrushes it towards his eager lips.

As I collided with his soft lips, I almost lost myself in it. I snapped and pushed him back.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I screamed at him

"Kissing you, duh. Gods, you're cute when you're mad." He sighed

"Stop it! This is wrong! For one, you're my brother, and two I'm not gay." I said

"I know, it's just you're so beautiful." He said as he raised his hand to cup my face. I slapped it away."I know you want it too."

"No, I don't. I'm leaving." I said

"Where are you going?" He asked

"None of your business." I responded as I walked out the door.

I didn't go far, I just walked around campus thinking about what just happened and how to deal with it. Just thinking about it gives me a hardon for some reason. The sun was setting over Yale, and I turned back to the dorms, wishing he was asleep.

I opened the door slowly. "Pollux?" I whispered

He was snoring peaceful in his bed. His face wet with tears. Suddenly, he turned in his sleep, facing me, and mumbled:

"I love you, Apollo."

I was stunned to hear him say that, then I noticed the tent in his shorts. He was having a wet dream ABOUT ME.

"Oh, my gods." I whispered as I walked torwards him. "You are in love with me."

I leaned in and kissed his lips softly. I took off my clothes, brushed my teeth, and got into bed. But, I just lied there, looking at him until I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I felt this hot and wet feeling on my groin, and it felt good. I looked down to see my brother, naked, sucking my cock.

I pushed him off."Are you crazy?" I said

"No, I'm quite lucid." Pollux said

"Stop making jokes. Why are you naked?" I asked

"Apollo, I was awake when you came in last night. I was crying, because I made you feel uncomfortable around me. And when I said I loved you I meant it and you realized that and kissed me, I wanted to make it up to you." He explained

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I said

"Doing wh----?" Pollux started to say before I grabbed his head and kissed him feverishly, and he kissed back.

I lied him down and crawled on top of him. I took off my shirt and continued to kiss him. It was like our tongues were dueling and I never felt so turned on in my life.

Just then, the phone rings.

I sighed."hold on, luv." I said as I picked up the phone. " Hello?"

"Hi, how's my little science major?" Mom greeted

"Hi, Mom but I'm Apollo." I corrected

"Well then, how's my little music major?" Mom said

Mom wanted us to pursue what our names mean. Pollux was the demigod twin son of Zeus, so he studied aerodynamics because Zeus is god of the sky. Apollo is god to many things but I pursued his title as god of music.

"How's the campus? Are you two getting along?" She said

"The campus is nice, and we're getting along just fine." I said as I looked at Pollux, he mouthed the words:

"Get off the phone now."

I laughed."What's so funny?" She asked

"Pollux is, um, playing basket toss and he's doing a victory dance and it's hilarious." I retorted

"Oh. I gotta go. Bye, sweetheart see you two at Thanksgiving." She bided

"Bye, Mom." I said

"Bye, Mom." Pollux said as the phone went dead.

As soon as I put the phone Pollux crushed our lips together again. Then he reached in the drawer and got a condom out.

"What's that for?" I asked

"Please fuck me." He pleaded

"What? Okay, now you're crazy." I said

"I want you inside me. Trust me, it's the best experience you can have. Please?" He said

I looked between him and the condom. I took it and said:

"Roll over."

He grinned at those two words and obliged happily. I rolled on the condom and readied at his entrance.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded.

I pushed the head in slowly, his asshole was so tight I almost passed out. I kept pushing and pushing until it was all in. Then I slowly pushed in and out. I was moaning softly while Pollux was yelling and moaning at the same time.

"Fuck me harder!" Pollux yelled. So I went two times faster."Harder!" So I went faster.

In minutes we were sweat drenched and about to explode.

"Apollo, I'm cumming!" He said

"Me, too!" I said

Pollux came hard on the bed sheet and I cumed so hard it spilled out of the condom. We fell, tired, on the bed.

"You were right, I never cumed that hard before." I panted

"Yeah, you broke the condom. Now, my ass hurts. Thank you." He said

I leaned down and kissed him."Anytime, dear brother. Matter of fact, in five minutes you do that to me." I challenged

"Really?" He said dubiously

"Yes really." I said as I made a trail of kisses down his, past his bellybutton, down his shaft.

"You're getting hard already. Guess it won't be five minutes." I said

"Guess not. Maybe 30 seconds." He said as he tosses a condom.

THE END