Apollyon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were still for a long minute, Apollyon's cock pulsing and throbbing inside her bruised body, more and more of his thin semen spilling from him into her deepest reaches. Finally, with a snort, he backed away, slowly pulling himself from her body as he began to soften. With a slick wet pop, he slipped from her ravaged ass, and with him came a great tidal wave of his semen, spilling onto the floor.

"Come visit me again soon." He said, deep and rumbling, and then turned about in the stall, thudding back into the other.

Salina tried to answer, tried to speak, but her throat was too raw, her voice gone with her screams of exquisite agony and unbelievable pleasure. It was all she could to to weakly nod, and even that came out as more of a twitch of her neck. Her sphincter lay slack and loose, making no move at all to close. She knew from experience it wouldn't for at least a half hour, and it would be days before the puffiness even began to subside. It was a small price to pay for the experience.

She didn't notice Letalya return until the older woman pressed a kiss to her buttock, and even then all she could muster was a weak murmur and a feeble push at her straps. She helplessly slumped against the bench as her friend unbuckled her and eased her down onto legs too weak to hold her own weight, and leant against her as her senses started to return.

"Enjoy yourself, darling?" Letalya asked, holding Salina to her breast. She feebly nodded, nuzzling into the vast expanse of silken olive skin and letting her eyes shut. She was dimly aware of being dressed again in her cloak and mask, aided to return up the winding path to the temple building, of the scent of the night garden and the sound of a lyre as they passed through it.

By the time Letalya placed her in the hip bath in her inner chamber, she was asleep, and she woke to the wash of warm water over her body. Her eyes opened weakly to the sight of Letalya with a cloth and a small ladle, and she surrendered obediently to her ablutions and to the offered glass of honeyed wine, still too weak to think of much else. It was a sensual experience of its own, even with her body simultaneously numb and aching, intimate and gentle. The older woman bathed her tenderly, lovingly, and then helped her up out of the hip bath and into a robe, before guiding her to the couch and laying her down with her head in her lap.

"I always wonder, when you ask to see Apollyon, if I should let you." Letalya sighed gently above her, staring down into her eyes. "He's such a brute, and even as tough as you, you're not as tough as me... But then I see the way you open up, and I know I can't deprive you. This place is about creating ecstasy, and if losing yourself like that isn't ecstasy, then nothing else I can create ever would be."

Weakly, Salina raised her hand, resting it on her friend's breast, stroking softly a moment. It was a familiar gesture, often the only strength she could muster after a session in the stables, and Letalya smiled down at her and bent forward at the waist, offering her breast. Closing her eyes, Salina let the nipple brush over her lips before parting them and suckling gently.

It took only moments for the High Priestess's milk to flow, and Salina let it wash onto her tongue, rich, creamy, and sweet. She swallowed, still stroking gently. It might have been sexual at another time, but now it was more. It was intimacy, a special bond they shared when she was reduced to a broken state by a brute, healing and gentle.

When Letalya drew back and then bent down to present a kiss to her forehead, Salina let herself drift to sleep, abandoning her tenuous hold on consciousness. Her last sensation before she swirled into nothingness and dreams was of complete, utter satisfaction and love.