Apologetic Pipe Bombin'

Story Info
Eve Torres wants CM Punk to apologize for his comments.
4.1k words
4.33
17.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is written by Dice Casden and Kristi as apart of our D&K Universe Collection*

*

Following his victory over Dolph Ziggler in the main event of a WWE Live Event on May 11, 2012, WWE Champion CM Punk is returning to the backstage area of Glens Falls, New York's Civic Center. Dressed in wrestling trunks and carrying the WWE Championship, CM Punk smirks, "So Dolph is having Mason Ryan protect his scrawny ass at house shows now... wonderful... it's still better than hearing Vickie Guerrero's big mouth at ringside..." Punk says as he enters his locker room where John Laurinaitis's Executive Administrator Eve Torres is waiting with her arms folded. Punk glances at Eve as he casually walks towards a table to set his WWE Championship belt down, "Well what's a visit to Glens Falls with out there being a reason to say... HOOOOO..." Punk says to Eve while giving her a Hacksaw Jim Duggan styled thumbs up.

Eve Torres places her lips together and narrows her eyes as she looks at CM Punk through the lens of her black framed glasses. "You must think you're really funny, Punk..." Eve says, dressed in a black skirt and red buttoned blouse.

"Hey, if you act like a bean-headed ho and dress like a slut around clown shoes, then you're gonna have to deal with it," Punk smirks before asking, "So what do you want?"

Eve slowly shakes her head and unfolds her arms to place her hands onto her curved hips. "First off, maybe a little maturity would be good, seeing as you are the WWE Champion...maybe presenting yourself with an ounce of respect and not appearing as an utter disgrace..."

CM Punk chuckles, "This coming from the glorified cum bucket of the Divas Division..."

Eve Torres pauses for a moment and presses her lips firmly together before she raises her right hand off of her hip "Excuse me? What did you just say!?"

"You heard me... and by the way, Excuse Me is Vickie's line, she says it a lot better than you... which is pretty pathetic if you think about that..." Punk says with a smirk.

Eve clears her throat and places her hands onto the front of her skirt, to straighten the material. "What's the big problem, Punk? What is it? That I used Zack Ryder?" Eve asks with a laugh.

"Nope, you made that very clear that you're a backstabbing twat in heels who happens to to be one of the the biggest ass kisser I've ever seen," Punk smirks.

Eve smirks a bit. "Oh...how mighty of you Punk, being the man of all that's is right in the world, isn't that right, Punk?" Eve pauses and then wickedly laughs. "You know, Punk...you and I aren't that much different if you think about. I use men, I don't deny that...just like you use women..." Eve pauses and nods her head proudly. "Speaking of twats and using women, you must remember that girl you used and forced her to shave her head, I bet you just loved banging that drunken twat..."

"Serena was drunk, but she didn't wear heels... and yeah she was very fuckable, rather shame the WWE fired her and kept you around cause no one gave a shit about you back then... " Punk says before smirking, "And by the way you should thank Zack, cause if you didn't exploit his weakness for tramps, people still wouldn't give a shit about you."

Eve narrows her eyes and glares once again at CM Punk, before she raises her hands up. "Enough! Alright!?" Eve snaps before she clears her throat. "Believe it or not, I did come here on official business..."

"And here I was thinking you were here to wash my back as I grab a shower..." Punk smirks.

Eve crosses her arms once against below her chest and silently glares at CM Punk for a moment. "Last Monday on RAW, when Mr. John Laurinaitis, one of the most inspiring person I know, made it perfectly clear to not make fun of his voice, you went ahead and did it anyway!" Eve says as she raises her tone. " I want you to apologize to me for making fun of his voice.

CM Punk looks at Eve for a long moment before he starts to laugh as if Eve has told him the funniest joke ever written.

Eve presses her lips together. "Something funny?"

Punk holds his hand up as he continues to laugh for several moments, "Oh that was rich... you expect me to apologize to that tool box, Maria must've hit you harder than it looked at WrestleMania..."

Eve looks directly at CM Punk. "I want you to apologize for making fun of John Laurinaitis..." Eve says as she steps closer to CM Punk. "You know, Punk...there are not many job options out there for a man who still lives in the past of having a pathetic, disappointing, low-life drunk of a father..."

"Wow... wow... wow..." Punk smirks and shakes his head, "Well let me tell you how it works in the real world of wrestling Eve... you see, since I am the BEST IN THE WORLD... unlike a lot of guys this company employs, I won't have trouble getting booked in any wrestling promotion, even ones I was blackballed from... second, the only way when your days of mediocre looks fade that you will stay in this business is by hoping Hulk Hogan pops enough Viagra to get his python up... and thirdly, the only way John Laurinaitis will get an apology out of me...is the day he gets in the ring with me and I... accidentally...break his neck" Punk says.

"You will apologize, Punk...and I will not leave until you do..." Eve says as she firmly looks at Punk.

"That's fine with me," Punk smirks as he steps over towards where one of his travel bags is laying in order to pick it up and place it on a table. Punk opens it and takes out a pair of socks, a shirt and jeans while Eve stands with her arms folded. After removing a towel from his bag, CM Punk proceeds to shock Eve as he lowers his sweat dampened wrestling trunks, revealing his toned ass, large cock and sweaty ballsack.

Eve's sultry eyes widen and her mouth slightly drops open at the sight of CM Punk, before she clears her throat and lifts her eyes to look directly at the Pipe Bombing Superstar through the lenses of her black framed glasses. "You really won't apologize, will you?" Eve asks as she places her hands onto her hips.

"What was your first clue? The fact I said I wasn't?" Punk asks sarcastically, "And here I thought Stephanie McMahon was a bean headed nitwit..."

Eve narrows her eyes and shakes her head as she starts to step closer to CM Punk. "You know, Punk...I thought you were just ignorant, but I know what your real problem is..." Eve pauses and smirks proudly. "You're intimidate by powerful women, like myself..."

CM Punk smirks, "My last girlfriend thought that... and then requested time off after I wrecked her ass..."

"There's only one way to get through to people like you..." Eve says with a wicked smirk before she reaches forward and places her left hand around his cock, before proceeding to lower herself down onto her knees.

"The next time I see someone complain about Kelly Kely getting on her knees to get ahead, I'll be sure to tell them you're the one who does that..." Punk smirks as Eve Torres gets an up close look at his huge cock.

Eve raises an eyebrow and glances over the black frames of her glasses. "Insult all you want, Punk...because you know deep down, I am way out of your league..." Eve says with a wicked laugh as she works her hand against his hardening cock.

"Funny cause you're the one jerking me off and I don't recall trying to get into your pants..." Punk smirks as Eve moves her left hand back and forth on his cock.

"I saw how you were looking at me, Punk...the way that every man looks at me, wanting me...lusting after me..." Eve says with a smirk before she lowers her head and starts to slide her wet tongue across the head of his cock.

Considering you're looking like a porn star, what do you expect? People to look at you as if you have any class?" Punk laughs a bit as Eve twirls her tongue around the large swollen head of his long, meaty cock.

"Mmmmm....just keep talking, Punk...that's all you're good for anyway..." Eve says before she parts her lips and takes his cock into her sultry mouth, while she jerks the lower portion of his cock with her hand.

"As opposed to you who just sucks?" Punk asks with his trademarked unimpressed look on his face as Eve seems to savor the taste of his cock as she lightly sucks on the upper half of his dick.

Mmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Eve Torres moans, wrapping her lips around his cock as she bobs her head back and forth, narrowing her eyes to seductively glare up at Punk.

"Well that shut you up..." Punk smirks as he places his hands on his waist as Eve bobs her head at a very steady pace on his long stiff and thick cock.

Eve talentedly slides and taps her wet tongue against the bottom side of CM Punk's impressive cock, while she bobs her head back and forth, guiding her lips down his shaft.

CM Punk tilts his head slightly and smirks as he sees that Eve has her right hand underneath her own skirt and is clearly rubbing her own snatch as she sucks his cock.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." Eve moans around CM Punk's cock as she lustfully turns her head from side to side as she sucks on his cock. Eve soon begins to rock on her knees sliding as she works her right hand back and forth against her pussy, with her left hand holding a firm grip on the base of his cock.

"Mmmmm... well you can multitask..." Punk moans slightly as he sarcastically claps his hands as Eve whorishly sucks his sweat scented cock while she is rubbing her cunt at the same time.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmmm..." Eve moans loudly around CM Punk's cock as she briskly bobs her head back and forth, wetting his cock with her saliva.

CM Punk places his hands back on his waist as Eve Torres takes more of his cock into her mouth, and by doing so the former Divas Champion is firmly reminded that the reigning WWE Champion was just in a match as she has to breath in the scent of competition from Punk's crotch.

Eve lifts her beautiful and seductively manipulative eyes to look up at CM Punk through the lenses of her black framed glasses, while she slaps her tongue wickedly against the bottom side on his shaft, while impressively guiding him deeper into her mouth.

"Mmmm... come on Eve, are you even trying to impress me?" CM Punk asks with a moan as Eve brings her right hand up under her skirt and up towards his large ballsack.

Eve narrows her eyes and starts to rub his large ballsack with her right hand, lightly smearing her wet juices from her pussy on his balls, while she starts to rapidly deep throat his cock.

"MMmm you know I worked for a self proclaimed porn queen before... and you're not even close to showing me anything special..." Punk groans as Eve rubs his balls with her pussy juice coated right hand as she sucks, slurps and slobbers on his large and thick cock.

Eve lifts her head off of CM Punk and grits her teeth after his cock falls from her mouth. "I know you're lying..."

"Hey don't let the hard-on fool ya, any body would get stiff with you sucking their dick..." Punk says before he smirks when Eve lowers her eyes to again look directly at his saliva coated meat stick.

Eve shakes her head and glares up at CM Punk. "You're loving it and you know it..." Eve replies as she moves her left hand along his saliva coated shaft.

"Oh banging the locker room whore... what's not to like..." Punk smirks as Eve works her left hand back and forth on his long hard and saliva slicken cock.

Eve seductively laughs. "All I'm doing is sucking your dick, who said anything about banging?" Eve replies as she works her hand back and forth, smoothly working her hand on the length of his cock.

"Trust me Eve I've been around the block more times than you had matches... I know that look... it's the same look woman in every wrestling promotion gets when they are in the locker room..." Punk smirk, "You're not leaving unless I choose to fuck you and...I don't think I will... I think I'll go find Layla..." Punk adds.

Eve presses her lips together and stands up as she places her hands onto his toned chest. "No...you're not going anywhere..."

"Oh really?" Punk smirks before he lifts his hands up and pushes Eve's hands off of his chest.

Eve nods her head and smirks. "Oh yeah...really..." Eve says before she raises her left hand and adjusts her glasses.

"Well unless got a really good reason why not..." Punk starts to say as he steps around Eve.

Eve narrows her eyes and then slyly smirks. "Punk...you're really going to walk out on someone as hot as me?"

"Yup..." Punk smirks as he bends down to pick up his wrestling trunks.

Eve presses her sultry lips and wickedly laughs. "I bet you can handle me anyway..."

"You're gonna have to get more creative than that.." Punk replies

Eve approaches CM Punk from behind, with his back turned to her, "You want creative?" Eve asks before she reaches forward and grabs his arm, forcing him to turn around to face her.

CM Punk gives Eve a smirk, "Am I supposed to be impressed?" Punk asks

Eve licks her lips and places her hands onto CM Punk's chest, giving him a firm enough push, which catches the outspoken Straightedge WWE Champion by surprise, causing to him to stumble back and fall to the locker room floor.

"Whoa.... okay... that was a little unexpected..." Punk says as he loooks up at the ceiling of the locker room as he lays on the floor.

Eve raises an eyebrow and slyly glances down at CM Punk. "Exactly..." Eve replies in a cold tone before she lowers herself down onto the floor in order to straddle CM Punk, guiding herself directly down onto his rock hard cock.

"Mmmmm what have you been stuffing into your snatch... a Pepsi bottle?" Punk asks with a groan as Eve begins to rock back and forth on his large meaty cock.

Eve grits her teeth and glares down at CM Punk as she places her hands onto his toned, tattooed chest as she rocks back and forth on his cock. "Mmmmmm...I see maturity isn't you're...ahhhhh strong point..."

"Mmmm as if I ever claimed to be mature..." Punk smirks as he places his hands on Eve's hips before he starts to thrust his cock firmly up into her twat.

"Mmmmmmm...no you're just a disrespectful...mmmmm little twerp..." Eve moans as she moves her sultry body on his cock.

"Little? Mmmmm just because your snatch is looser than a Mexican hooker's doesn't mean I'm little.." Punk grins and groans as he thrusts his cock harder and faster up into Eve's pussy.

Eve narrows her eyes and presses her fingernails into his chest as she sharply grinds down on his cock. "Mmmmm...talking about a former girlfriend?"

"You and I never dated..." Punk replies with a smirk as he continues to thrust his shaft up into Eve's pussy as she grinds herself back and forth on his tool.

"Mmmmmm...you're such an...ahhhhhh asshole.." Eve moans and tilts her head back as the sultry Executive Administrator continues to rock and grind on his cock.

"Mmmmmm ahhh oh I'm so hurt..." Punk moans sarcastically as he thrusts his cock repeatedly up into Eve's cunt

"Mmmmmmmm shit..." Eve groans as she bounces firmly upward on his cock, with her juicy tits bouncing with each thrust of his cock.

The reigning WWE Champion smirks as Eve bounces up and down on his large meaty Straightedge cock.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhh shit...mmmmm...you're not bad for a disrespectful bastard..." Eve moans.

"Mmmmmm... ahhh... and you're.... well there's nothing nice about you..." Punk smirks and laughs as he proceeds to turn over so that he can lay Eve on the floor while getting on top of her and continuing to pump his cock into her cunt.

"Mmmmm...well you're still fucking me...ahhhhh so I can't be all that bad..." Eve says with a sly smirk as she wraps her gorgeously smooth, tanned legs around his waist and begins to move underneath him with his thrusts

"Don't flatter yourself... I'm thinking of Layla..." Punk smirks as he thrusts his cock in and out of Eve's cunt.

Eve rolls her eyes and sighs. "Ahhhhh...what a whore..." Eve groans as she grinds against his cock.

"Mmmm yeah that's what you are..." Punk grunts as he hammers Eve's pussy with firm and deep thrusts.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhhh shit..." Eve moans as she arches her back against the floor and pushes back against his cock.

The Straightedge Superstar licks his lips as he relentlessly thrusts his cock balls deep into Eve's cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhhh fuck!" Eve moans as she places her hands onto his tattooed arms while firmly pounds into her.

"Mmmmm ahhh..." CM Punk groans as he drives his cock into Eve's pussy as he sits up on his knees while pulling Eve up from the floor so that she can bounce on his cock while he rocks on his knees.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhhhhh shit...mmmmmmm!" Eve moans loudly and throws her head back as she sharply drops down on his cock.

CM Punk moves his hands to place them on Eve's gorgeous ass cheeks as she bounces on his cock as he continues to ram it into her.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh..." Eve moans and leans forward, pressing her large and tanned, gorgeous tits against his toned, tattoo covered chest as she breathes heavily and bounces on his cock.

The reigning WWE Champion smirks as Eve loses herself in lust as she bounces on his pistoning cock.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm....." Eve moans before she leans her head in and slides her tongue into CM Punk's mouth, lustfully kissing him.

"Mmmmm..." Punk moans as he starts to push his tongue against Eve's tongue as she lustfully kisses him as she grinds herself on his cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" Eve moans as she slides her tongue against his tongue with her lips grinding against his tongue, while she continues to guide her sultry body on his cock.

Punk flicks his tongue against Eve's tongue as he leans forward to lay her on the floor again as he swiftly pounds her pussy with his large meaty cock.

Eve tilts her head back and breaks the sinisterly lustful kiss with CM Punk and licks her lips. "Ohhhhhhh fuck!" Eve moans.

"Ahhhh... mmmm..." CM Punk smirks down at Eve as she arches her back repeatedly each time he rams his cock all the way into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhh fuck..." Eve moans and closes her eyes as sweat drips down her curved and gorgeously tanned body as she jolts upward with each of his deep thrusts.

CM Punk soon pulls his cock out of Eve's pussy and as the former Divas Champion appears to appreciate the small break, Punk turns her over to get Eve on her hands and knees. Punk smirks as he teases pushing his large thick and rock hard cock back into Eve's pussy before he proceeds to shove his cock into her ass instead.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ahhhhhh fuck!" Eve moans and grits her teeth as she swiftly rocks forward on her hands and knees as Punk starts to work over her stunning ass.

"Mmmmm guess that boy scout was right... should've skipped the snatch..." Punk groans jokingly as he grabs hold of Eve's hips as he thrusts his cock firmly and deeply into Eve's asshole.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh...I do have the best ass..." Eve Torres says with a sly smirk as she glances over her shoulder while she rocks on her knees and seductively pops her ass back against his toned waist.

"Mmmmm I'm sure Vince's bean-headed daughter would love to remind you... mmmm that you don't..." CM Punk replies with a grunt as he hammers Eve's ass as she pops her ass up, down and back against his pistoning cock.

Eve rolls her eyes "Please....she doesn't have it...mmmmm I do..." Eve groans as she firmly pushes back against his cock.

"Ahhh... mmmm..." CM Punk grunts while he laughs at Eve's arrogance as he drills her ass with his large meaty cock. Punk's balls crash repeatedly against Eve's ass cheeks with every one of his thrusts.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhhh...ahhhhhh fuck!" Eve moans and throws her head back, with her body rocking and grinding back and forth against his cock.

"Ahhhhh... awwww..." CM Punk groans as he expertly hammers Eve's ass while pulling her back against himself.

"Mmmmmmm...yeah....you like that...don't you....mmmmmm admit it..." Eve moans as her juicy and rounded ass smacks against his waist.

12