Apologetic Pipe Bombin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably not as.... mmmm... much as you are..." Punk smirks as he plows his cock relentlessly into Eve's juicy round ass.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm.....ohhhhhhh fuck!" Eve moans as she feels his cock ramming deeply into her tight asshole.

The WWE Champion licks his lips as he shows off his impressive stamina of being able to give Eve a good hard anal fucking after competing in a hard fought match.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh..ohhhhhh fuck!" Eve licks her lips and looks back at CM Punk with sweat dripping down her face as she continues to push back against his cock

"Mmmmm..." CM Punk moans as gradually his cock begins to throb as he continues to bury it repeatedly into the depth of Eve's asshole.

Eve closes her eyes and bucks her perfect hips and firmly pushes back against his cock, feeling his balls smacking against her skin.

"Ahhhh.... awww..." CM Punk groans as the throbbing of his cock steadily builds up as he doesn't ease up on his pace of fucking Eve's ass.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh fuck...awwwww..." Eve moans as she increasingly rocks back and forth on her hands and knees with his cock deeply plowing into her.

The WWE Champion pulls his pulsating cock out of Eve's ass and stands up before be starts to stroke his shaft with his right hand.

Eve turns around to face CM Punk, remaining down on her knees, and she raises an eyebrow to seductively looks up at CM Punk, licking her lips as he strokes his cock.

"Mmmmm..." CM Punk groans as he soon begins to cum, spraying an impressive amount of cum down on Eve's face.

Eve presses her sultry lips together and closes her eyes as his warm cum drips down her face.

"Ahhhhh... yeah.... well that was certainly more fun than wrestling Ziggler..." CM Punk smirks as he continues to stroke his cock until he's finished cumming.

Eve Torres narrows her eyes and looks up at CM Punk. "Just remember to start being more respectful of Mr. Laurinaitis..."

"That's not going to happen..." CM Punk laughs, "Just like how you dating some MMA fruit bag did not earn you any respect when you tried to do some submission holds..."

Eve grits her teeth and stands up from the floor, glaring directly at CM Punk. "You will learn to respect Mr. Laurinaitis and the era of People Power, or I guarantee you life is going to be very, very tough..."

"Trust me Eve, nothing can be tougher than having to see you wrestle, clown shoes talk... or Otunga trying to do both..." Punk smirks.

Eve presses her lips together and narrows her eyes. "Screw you, Punk..."

"Well... you just did..." Punk smirks, "Or rather I screwed you and shot my load on your face..."

Eve wickedly smirks and laughs. "Oh...and you thought I actually enjoyed that?"

"Actually, could care less, which is the same reaction the WWE Universe has had when it comes to you ever since you won that beauty pageant contest..." Punk smirks.

Eve raises her hands up and shakes her head. "It's useless trying to talk to you..."

CM Punk smirks, "So just do what you're only good for... get back down on your knees and start sucking my cock again... or get the fuck out so I can go get a shower..."

Eve raises an eyebrow and slyly smirks. "I knew you'd want more...it's pathetic how predictable men are..."

"You aren't that good, but like I said, it's the only thing you are good at..." Punk smirks.

Eve presses her lips together and starts to sink down onto her knees in front of him. "You really need to learn respect..."

-END-

12