Apologies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He released her other leg and he collapsed onto her. After a few seconds he rolled so that she was on top of him.

"I didn't want to crush you." Jon panted.

"Mmm, this is nice too." Jessica pushed her hair from her eyes. She lay down on his chest and nuzzled his shoulder.

Their heartbeats finally slowed, and Jessica felt him softening, and felt their juices slipping from her. She squeezed him.

"Oh! God, don't do that." Jon groaned a chuckle.

"I just wanted you to stay longer." Jessica's tongue darted out and lapped at his ear.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure you were being innocent."

"I was." To demonstrate her point, she rocked her hips against him and squeeze again.

"What- Jess, you're going to start it up again."

She could already feel him twitching.

"So?" She nibbled his earlobe, and moved against him, rubbing herself on his chest.

"Jess... a man doesn't even get time to recharge." Jon laughed.

"Mmm, feels plenty recharged to me." She rolled her hips, feeling him hard inside her again.

"You asked for it." With a growl, Jon lunged up and rolled her to her back. His hands pinned her wrists above her head.

"Say uncle." He grinned above her.

"Make love to me." Jessica lifted her hips invitingly.

"If you insist."

~*~*~*~*~

Jessica rolled over, stretching towards Jon's side of the bed. It was empty. And cold. So he had been up for a while. Opening one eye, she spotted him across the room at her desk. He was checking his email. A glance at the clock told her it was a little after ten.

"Why didn't you wake me?" She yawned.

"You looked sweet. I wanted to keep that image as long as I could." Jon grinned.

"Hush. Where's my coffee and breakfast in bed?"

"Sorry sweet cheeks, but that must be your other boyfriend." Jon laughed as he stood. "Actually, coffee I can do."

As he left the room Jessica sprang from the bed and ran to the bathroom. She ran back in and dove under the covers just as he was walking back in.

"Cheater! You could have gotten it yourself!" Jon acted like he wasn't going to give her the coffee.

"Please! I just had to pee. You couldn't do that for me." Jessica laughed.

"You're right. I lose again." He sat on the edge of the bed and passed her the steaming cup.

"Jay, we need to talk."

"Uh-oh. I know how these conversations go."

"You're beautiful, all sleepy eyed, your hair a mess, your make up smeared.."

"Okay Romeo."

"You are. I love you. I want to see you like this every day..."

Jessica took a sip of her coffee. Or tried..

"..for the rest of my life."

"Sorry.." Jessica stuck out her tongue, her taste buds singed.

Jon wiped the coffee from his face and neck.

"Well, that's not quite how I had it planned."

The couple burst out laughing, and Jess set her coffee on the nightstand to avoid further damage.

"Jon, are you.. You're not.. Are you?"

"Jay, will you marry me, and spit hot coffee on me for the rest of my days?" Jon retrieved a ring box from his robe pocket.

"It would be my pleasure." Jessica smiled.

"I knew it would." Jon smiled back.

12