Apology

Story Info
Can he convince her to accept his apology?
896 words
4.19
18.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew as soon as he pulled into the driveway that he was in trouble. He had promised he would be home on time tonight, home in time to help with the planning. But the paperwork had pilled up, the boss needed it done yesterday, and the traffic was a bitch. There were always a million excuses she would say, but never any good reasons.

The house was dark and cold when he entered, no sounds and definitely no welcoming committee. He sighed as he hung his coat on the hook. Might as well just go to bed, he thought, no point sitting up by himself. Slowly he crossed the dark hallway to his bedroom, knowing full well that she would already be asleep. A shaft of moonlight cut the through the darkness of the room. The moonlight danced across the form of her body laying on the bed, the pale color of her naked torso glistening in its glow.

As he undressed the idea came to him. What the hell he thought, she is mad at me anyway, may as well go for broke. He slowly eased her arms up over her head, tying them to the headboard with it tie. He took one of her silk scars and used it to blindfold her, being careful not to catch her long red hair in the knot. He stepped back from the bed, slowly pulling back the covers. She lay there sleeping, totally unaware of his actions.

Crawling up from the foot of the bed, he starts to kiss her body. On leg at a time he works his way up. After what feels like an eternity, he reaches his goal. He lies between her legs, making sure that she is still sleeping. Her deep rhythmic breathing is unchanged. Unable to resist any longer he slowly starts to kiss her pussy. The smell and taste are almost more than he can handle, the desire for her begins to overwhelm him. It takes all the will power he has to continue his slow course. His tongue slides up and down now, lightly caressing her outer folds.

Her breathing is coming faster now, her mind coming out of its slumber. He pulls her legs wider apart, allowing him full access now. His tongue pushes inside of her, causing a slight moan to escape her mouth. He probes deeper and deeper inside of her, tasting her. He knows that she will be awake any moment, which means that at any moment her anger at him not being home on time could awaken. He pulls her tight to his mouth, pushing his tongue as deep as he can. He feels her body tense as she realises that something is not right.

“What is going on!” she demands, as she struggles with her bonds. “Relax, and enjoy” he pleads with her. To emphasise the request, he flicks her clit with his tongue. Again another groan escapes her, and the struggling ends. Her wetness shines in the moonlight, telling him to continue. He softly bites the inside of her thighs, causing her to squirm against his face. This time when her body presses against him he closes his lips over her clit, softly sucking it. He uses his tongue to trace lazy circles all over it. Her body starts rocking against him with a faster tempo.

He begins to tease the outside of her pussy with his fingers. Softly pressing one against her opening, only to withdraw it as she arches forward. Her breathing is coming in short gasps now, her body bucking wildly. He pushes his finger inside her now, matching her thrusts. “Oh God!” she cries into the night. His one finger now becomes two as he pushes deep inside her. Her clit is still in his lips, his tongue lapping and circling it. He knows that she will be unable to hold on much longer.

With his free hand he reaches up and grabs her breast. Taking one nipple between his thumb and forefinger he lightly pinches it. He feels her body start to tense, her pussy thrusting against his fingers. He hears her start to yell, feels the wetness flow as she starts to cum against his face. “Oh yes! Oh God! I’m cumming!” she yells. Her body thrashes madly on the sheets as she cums. He keeps flicking her clit faster and faster as she cums.

As her body slowly untenses, he knows she is ready. He climbs up, his face still wet from her juices. He guides his hard cock to her pussy. “I want you, now” she says as he pushes into her. His cock slides easily into her wet pussy. He reaches under her and grabs her ass as he thrusts faster and faster. She feels so wet and warm wrapped around him. He knows that he can’t hold back, he can feel his orgasm building rapidly from deep inside. Her legs wrap around him, pulling him deeper and deeper. He can hold back now longer, he explodes deep inside of her as his orgasm overtakes him in a wave of pleasure.

As collapses exhausted on the bed beside her, he remembers that she is still bound and blindfolded. He notices a satisfied smile on her face as he sits up to untie her. “Apology for being late accepted,” she says with a laugh.