Apotheosis Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tevans
tevans
23 Followers

Diavoro closed his eyes and allowed himself to feel Ilix's tongue explore every inch of his cock. Ilix worked with a fervor Diavoro had never encountered in all the months they'd been lovers. As he breathed, he could summon the energy in his groin and spread it throughout his body, so that his muscles quivered. He felt Ilix's lips on his balls, swallowing and releasing them. Diavoro groaned.

Around them, the torches burned brighter, the intensity of the fires rivaling the intensity of their lust. Diavoro looked down at the symbol of power on his chest. He remembered the Seed inside him, but he felt in control, master of the power the Seed gave.

Ilix grabbed Diavoro's cock and rubbed it around his face, over his eyes, his lips, his cheeks. Diavoro felt like a god; Ilix worshipped his body. In an instant, their eyes met, and Ilix's lips curled into a smile as he stood. Diavoro stood and kissed him, drawing a tangible fire from Ilix's mouth. He stepped backwards, letting Ilix guide him to the wall.

The smooth painted wood rubbed his back. Ilix leaned in close and nibbled his ear. "It's time," he whispered, gripping Diavoro's ass. Diavoro turned around and faced the wall, feeling Ilix spread apart his butt cheeks. He tilted his pelvis forward, and Ilix's thick cock probed his hole.

His ass burned as Ilix burrowed inside him. He pushed against his Brother, welcoming him inside. The two of them began to undulate together, the force pressing Diavoro against the wall. Ilixed lick his neck and he shivered, a soft moan escaping his throat. Around them the torches blazed, the fires consuming the bowls that held them. He closed his eyes, and inside he felt the Erasaph Seed begin to awaken. He clenched his ass tighter, trying to pull Ilix to orgasm.

Ilix moaned, nibbling his ear. Diavoro found he couldn't think straight. He reached around and grabbed Ilix's ass. "Give me your essence," he growled. "Give yourself unto me!" His Brother hugged his chest tight, and Diavoro clenched Ilix's ass harder. Ilix's breathing grew hoarse, heating Diavoro's neck, and his nails dug into Diavoro's skin.

Ilix screamed, a feral sound that reverberated in Diavoro's ears. He felt Ilix's cock thicken inside him, then expel its hot seed. The torches flared, catching on the wooden floor and eating their way throughout the room. The hot flames licked his legs, but he couldn't pull away. Ilix held him fast, trembling. A rush of energy flared up his ass, converging on his chest, where he felt the Erasaph Seed germinate.

Waves of pleasure and pain gripped his body, and he felt his own seed burst forth from his cock. He clenched his eyes shut from the sheer energy, and his body trembled. The flames grew higher, kissing his ass, his stomach. An insane pressure gripped his heart, and he screamed, the sound vibrating in every muscle and bone. The Erasaph Seed had taken hold. Ilix went slack behind him, releasing him, and a force lifted him into the air. This was the moment he'd waited for, but he felt neither joy nor sorrow. Only energy, maddening, pulsing waves of energy.

***

The villagers flocked to see the burning house. In a matter of seconds, the entire building had gone up in flames. The Brothers, standing amidst the crowd, prayed to whatever gods there may be. The sky above was black, far too early for night, but without a single cloud. A figure appeared in the flames, and the mothers shielded their children's eyes. Diavoro rose, naked, his arms outstretched to the sky. The fierce fires lit up his skin, and the symbols of wisdom, magic, and power glowed red. Then all went black, and screams filled the air.

tevans
tevans
23 Followers
12