Appeasing The Beast in Muriel

Story Info
Husband learns to love wife's rampant infidelity.
5.8k words
3.73
57.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anonfun
anonfun
2 Followers

That's it, I've just about had a gut full of her bullshit. I haven't had a decent fuck in months. She's always too fucking tired or say's she's got a headache. She spends all her time exercising and working out. She looks better than she has ever looked but she ain't puttin out. Not for me at least. She has gotta be gettin it from somewhere else, and I'm gunna catch her at it. I waited till she left for the gym, and then hopped into the car and drove down to the gym. I noticed her car in the car park as I walked into the sports centre.

I wandered upstairs to the to the viewing area for the squash courts, because I knew I could get a good view of the gymnasium from there. It was always a nice spot for a good perv after a few games of squash To sit up there and watch all the people in the gym workin out was quite a turn on for me. Sure enough, there was Muriel, looking very fuckable indeed, while she was working out on the exercise bike. After a while I felt a twinge of guilt, because all she did was move from one machine to another, going about her regular workout routine. I was just about to leave when she stopped working out and began chatting to a few young guys who were pushing weights.

I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I could see that they all knew each other and were chatting quite comfortably amongst themselves. Muriel then picked up her oversized gym bag, said her goodbyes to the three guys and waved to them as she turned to walk away. Nothing in it I thought. Now I felt really guilty. I didn't trust my own wife after all these years. I'd better get back the car and get home before she does I thought. It will take her a while to get showered and changed after her work out, so I will have plenty of time.

Then it happened. I was about three minutes from home when the car phone rings.

It was Muriel. "Hello darling" she say's, "I phoned home but you weren't there."

"I popped out for a few beers I lied".

Then she say's, " I bumped into a few girls from the office at the gym, and they want me to go out for a couple of drinks with them, so I am going to be late again tonight OK".

Like fuck I thought. "Sure sweetheart, have a nice time and don't stay out too late OK." I said as I hung up. My heart began pounding. Fuck I was angry!

I made a quick U-turn at the next intersection and headed straight back to the gym, just in time to see Muriel's car leaving the car park. I followed closely behind her, but not so close that she would spot me. As she pulled up at set of lights I could just make out the silhouette of three heads in the car with her.

I followed her into the real upperclass suburbs and then she pulls into a drive way with automatic gates and a fucking security guard at the entrance.

"FUCK" I said to myself as I looked for somewhere to pull up.

Parking just up the road I got out of my car and wandered down for a closer look. This was one fucking big mansion. By now my blood was boiling. I drove home, stopping for a bottle of whiskey on the way. When I got home I was fuming. I'll show you you fucking bitch I thought. All sorts of things were racing through my mind. I kept concluding the same thing. That fucking slut is cheating on me.

I sat up drinking for about three hours. The bottle of whiskey was nearly empty. I looked at the clock, it was 1.15am. Fuck this bitch is gonna get it when she gets home I thought to myself. I went into the bedroom and grabbed some her favourite sex toys from her bottom draw. If it's a work out you want, then its work out you are gonna get. I grabbed some of her lubricant gel, and when back down to the lounge, put some good raunchy music on, sat down in my armchair, poured out the last of the whiskey and waited. I was just about to nod off to sleep when I heard the fumbling of keys at the front door.

Muriel walked in and I could see instantly that she was surprised to see me up and music playing loud. I looked over at the clock. It was ten past four. She looked very relaxed and full of confidence. She was gorgeous in her tight little skirt, white blouse, stockings and heels. "What are you still doing up" she said. " I thought you would have been in bed hours ago, haven't you got work in the morning?" She eyed with curiosity the empty whiskey bottle on the table next to me as she leaned over my chair and went to give me a kiss"

But that as far as she got. CRACK!!! I slapped her so hard across the face I thought I might have knocked her out. She reeled across the room and screamed. I sprang up from the chair pounced on her. "Where the fuck have been you fucking slut"? I screamed at her as grabbed a handful of hair and yanked her face up to mine. Her make up was running and she was starting to cry. "I've been out dancing with some girls from the office" she blubbered.

"You lying fucking cunt" I screamed as I dragged her by the hair and threw her over the back of the couch. Very quickly I thrust my hand up under her skirt and tore her panties from her. Then I roughly stuffed my fingers deep inside her cunt, and instantly all my suspicions were confirmed. She was absolutely soaked. Her cunt lips were bright red, blood engorged and very swollen.

"You've got about 30 seconds to start telling me the truth, or I swear to god, I am going kill you ,right here right now" My heart was pounding in my chest and I was breathing like I had just sprinted a mile.

"If I think you are lying to me, or you miss out any details your one fucking dead bitch" I shouted. "Understand"?

"Yes, yes Ok Ok " she stammered through her tears.

I gave her about a minute to stop blubbering and compose herself. She sat quietly in front of me on the arm of the chair and said softly.

`Ok, what do you want to know"?

I lifted my dripping wet fingers up to my nose, and had long deep sniff of the scent of sex I had from her sopping wet cunt, and gave her look that said "If you fuck me around with this, you are going to die"

She recognised the look immediately and visible chill ran through her.

"Start with the gym" I ordered. "If I ask you any questions you will answer them directly and without hesitation"

She nodded her head.

She relayed all the stuff about the gym and then told me that she left with three guys. Good, I thought, she is telling the truth.

"Where did you go" I demanded.

"They share a house on the other side of town. We went straight there" she said.

"Did you go there to fuck them" I asked in a cold and menacing tone.

She answered quietly in one word. "Yes".

"Did you fuck all of them"?

"Yes"

"All at once"?

"Yes" she replied softly, whilst sneaking a quick glance at me to try and gauge my reaction.

"Don't you eyeball me you fucking whore" I shouted.

She quickly dropped her glance into her lap and sat quietly.

"How long has this been going on"? I asked.

"Three months" she muttered.

"Here I am thinking that you have been working off all those calories at the gym, when all the time you've been getting fucked inside out by a bunch of young studs. And all this while I've been working my guts out to try and make ends meet. You make me sick to my stomach." I could feel the anger starting to rise again.

"Tell me all the details" I said.

She then began to relay all the details to me. It all started off with what she thought would be a one off quickly with one of the young guys from the gym. He was a hunk and she found him attractive. "That's as far as it was meant to go" she said. But this guy was good. Really good! She said she found that she could not say no to this guy, and after a few more fuck sessions he became a real arse hole. The next time she went to see him at his place she got really out of it, and after they had finished fucking, he called her a filthy cunt and told her she was going to be his slut from now on. She tried to get up and leave, but he shoved her onto the bed and told her she wasn't going anywhere.

She looked up at me and said " That's the night I didn't come home, when I told you I had to stay over at my girlfriends house and help her get over a fight with her boyfriend".

"What happened next"? I demanded.

Even I was staggered by what she told me.

He called his two buddies into the bedroom. They had obviously been drinking quite heavily. They had also been snorting coke and were really out of it.

"This is Muriel" he announced, " the horny little cunt I was tellin you guys about"

"How would you guys like to fuck her too" he said.

Muriel looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "They gang raped me" she moaned through her tears.

I burst out laughing. "Sweetheart, I've known you long enough to know that you love a good hard fuck. I know that when you get some good sex you always want more. Your fucking insatiable, that's what I love about you most. I also know that when you get a few drinks under your belt and that fire in your knickers starts up, that you will fuck just about anything. Are you forgetting that I have sat here, in this very room and watched you pound yourself into screaming orgasm after screaming orgasm with these" I held up a couple of her favourite dildo's!

She dropped the charade immediately.

"Don't sit here and tell me you were raped you lying fucking bitch"

"Answer me, yes or no" I growled." and if you lie to me again I'll kick the fucking shit out of you"

"You enjoyed it didn't you"?

Yes she said.

"You liked it so much that you went back for more didn't you?

"Yes" she mumbled.

"You filthy cunt" I shouted at her. "How the fuck could you do this to me, to us" I screamed into her face." I should kick your cheating arse all over this you fucking slut" I was really fired up and just about to let fly with a massive back hander! But she cut me off in an instant.

She exploded into a furious rage. Something I had never seen in her before.

"Yes I liked it" she shouted at me. "I fucking loved it, time and time again I loved it. I've never been so stuffed full of cock in my life. It was brilliant, I couldn't get enough. They fucked my cunt, they fucked my arse, I sucked all of their dicks as much as I could. I let them stuff me full of dildo's, I let them lube me up and abuse me any way they wanted. They tied me up and took turns at fucking me. One of them has the biggest cock I have ever seen and just couldn't get enough of it. They fucked my cunt wide open and stuffed my arse with fucking big dildo's. And you know something? I came and came and came like I have never come before in my life. They called every filthy name you can think of and then some more. And do you want to know something else? I LOVED EVERY FUCKING MINUTE OF IT!!!!! OF COURSE I WENT BACK FOR MORE, I'VE NEVER FELT SO MUCH PLEASURE IN ALL ME LIFE!!!!!!

Tears were pouring down her face as she spat out those final words.

The room went deadly silent. As if on queue, the CD in the stereo ended.

We didn't speak for what seemed like ages.

"I love you Keith" she eventually whispered.

"I have always loved you. You knew what I was like when you married me. I was never like this. Sure, I enjoyed a good fuck, but it is you who turned me into what I am. It was you who bought all this stuff for me." She gestured towards all the dildo's. "It was you who started bringing pornos home and got me into all night sex sessions. I never meant to hurt you, I never could. But something has been ignited in me that I would never had thought possible. I love you dearly, but I don't think I can control what has started here.

The guilt I had felt earlier came back in a wave. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled as I hugged her.

"I never realised what I was doing" I said.

"I can see that we need to talk" I said.

And talk we did!

I made us some coffee and we sat and talked for what seemed like ages. The sun was starting to rise and we both looked and felt like death warmed over. But we had resolved a lot of our differences and shed a lot of light on our future direction. If it was really intense sex that she wanted, needed, then I would go along with it. We were not going to let this destroy us. After all, this sexual beast is something that we had both worked hard at creating. It was always enjoyable and we were both very open and imaginative about our sexual pursuits. But we had created something that had got much larger than we anticipated. I explained that it was not necessarily the sex that made me furious, I understood her sexual needs and desires better than anyone on earth. It was the deceit that drove me crazy.

She understood, and was very apologetic for hurting me in this way. As we walked up the stairs to go to bed, I patted her on the behind and said, "You know, I kind of look forward to seeing you at your peak. Maybe we should arrange a meeting with these guys.! She turned and hugged me again. "I knew you would understand" she said. "Lets go to bed."

Chapter 2.

We both missed work the next day, as we slept till a little after noon. I had the sort of hangover that brings hollow promises of "Never Again" and it took me a few moments to recollect the events of the night before.

Muriel seemed fine. She was up and showered before me. No hangover, and she seemed quite fresh and alert.

She brought me some coffee in bed and went about her usual daily morning routines. I sat up in bed reflecting upon what had transpired the night before.

I knew I should still be furious with her, but at the same time I felt strangely comfortable with the conclusion. I've created a sex crazed nympho, I thought to myself, nursing my head in my hands. The trouble with having somebody as beautiful and loving as Muriel for a wife, is that you could forgive her for anything. It was impossible to stay angry at her.

I got up and showered, cleaned my teeth and got dressed. I went down into the kitchen where Muriel had prepared more coffe and was starting on breakfast. I walked past her in the kitchen, gently brushed my fingers up against the bruising on her cheek, kissed her damaged skin tenderly and apologised. She smiled softly and kept preparing the meal.

After breakfast, she slid her chair over to mine and asked me a question.

"Did you mean what you said last night"?

"I said a lot of things last night that I didn't mean" I answered.

"You know what I mean" she said in a serious tone.

"Ohh, that" I replied.

"Exactly". She said.

I thought about my response for a moment.

"I must admit, that after seeing you last night, and this morning thinking about what you've been up to for the last three months, if you can promise me that you will never deceived me again, that I think we can explore you're "needs" together. If it is mutual thing, and we are both beneficiaries, I can't see why we can't work together to make you a very happy woman indeed. And who knows, I might get a bit of a kick out it too"

I could feel the blood start to swell up in my dick as Muriel planted a big wet kiss on my lips. I grabbed her arse cheek and squeezed it gently as she kissed me.

"You're wonderful" she said as she pulled her lips from mine.

"You wait and see, this will be fun" she said in a cheeky girlish voice that she knew drove me crazy.

As she stood up in front of me I lifted her dressing gown open at the front a stared at her pussy. "Ooh darling" I whispered as I looked at her bright pink swollen cunt lips. Then I leaned forward and kissed her firmly on her mound. I could feel the heat of her blood engorged lips on mine as I took in the aroma that I loved so much..

"What have they done to you're poor fanny"? I asked.

"My poor fanny is very happy at the moment" she giggled.

"I will let you know when it gets hungry again, mark my words" she reassured me in her cheeky voice.

Some how, I had no doubts about this at all.

Fuck this I thought. I grabbed Muriel and threw her onto the kitchen table. She was giggling as I opened up her dressing gown and parted her legs wide. "You're fanny might be happy but my balls are aching like hell" I said.

I pulled my throbbing cock from my pants and grabbed Muriel's slender hips. Aiming my cock right at her lovely swollen pussy lips, I slid her body along the table and plunged my aching cock straight into steaming hot cunt. Fuck she was tight. Her cunt was still swollen from the gang fuck she had the night before, and she was hot as hell. It didn't take me long before I was pounding into her like a man possessed. I knew I wasn't going to last long at this rate, with a handful of her fabulous perky little tits in each hand I kept pounding away at her. She was loving it.

But before she could reach orgasm, I lost it altogether, and as I pulled out of her I shot a huge load of steaming come all over her beautiful belly.

"I'm sorry darling" I mumbled apologetically as I moved away from her, knowing that she had not reached her orgasm.

"It's ok" she said as she sat up and kissed me. Slowly wiping my come from her torso. "I got plenty of orgasms last night"

I knew at that moment that it was going to take a while for me to get used to her openness and frankness about her sexual activities. But I also knew that there were some interesting times ahead.

Over the next few weeks we slipped back into our normal routines. We had some good sex sessions and we got on like newly weds. Muriel was still going to the gym, but she was coming straight home. She told me that one of the guys she was seeing tried to hit on her, but she told him to fuck off and leave her alone. She seemed very happy and at ease, and I was getting on with life as if nothing had changed.

That evening at dinner she suggested that we should go out and have some fun. Straight away I suspected that she hungry again.

"I thought we might go that new restaurant across from the lake" she said.

"I've heard it's really expensive" I offered in reply.

"Lets give it go anyway, tomorrow night should be good" she suggested.

The next evening I was getting ready to go out. Muriel seemed to take longer than usual getting ready. I was dressed up to the nines and waiting in the lounge for her to come down. When she finally came down the stairs I nearly blew in my shorts in an instant. She looked absolutely radiant. Her hair was perfect. Her make-up was impeccable. Her black satin dress was stunning.

What there was of it! It was a one piece number that hugged her lithe figure perfectly. It had two tiny straps which held the top loosely in place over her delicious little tits. It was cut about half way down her gorgeous slender thighs, and finished just below the line of her dark red stockings and suspenders. The back was low cut and finished just inches above her lovely rounded arse. All this was capped off with a set of heels that accentuated her fabulous legs. In short, she was absolutely stunning.

"Jesus woman, you're gonna get some serious attention in this town dressed like that, you look unbelievable, like a dream" I stammered.

"That's the idea" she said smiling proudly. "If I don't get some serious attention tonight I'm going to explode" she said.

As she picked up her purse from the table and kissed me on the cheek, I was almost over come by her exquisite perfume.

"Let's go" she said as she turned a strode towards the front door with her hips swaying gently and looking the very picture of beauty, confidence and respectability.

I quickly composed myself and followed her out the door like a moth being drawn to a flame.

As we drove down to the restaurant, I expressed my concern that it was a bit late, and maybe the restaurant would be close to closing soon. Muriel just smiled and said, "that won't be a problem".

As we entered the foyer of the restaurant, Muriel stopped me and whispered in my ear. "Whatever happens tonight I want you to remember that I love you, and only you" She gently rubbed my cock through my trousers, turned away and lead me into the restaurant.

anonfun
anonfun
2 Followers
12