Appeasing The Beast in Muriel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anonfun
anonfun
2 Followers

Muriel spoke briefly to the maitre`d at the door, and we were lead to a table of five other guys. They were all fit and young guys, about late twenties early thirties. One of the guys stood up as we approached and greeted us.

"Muriel, we thought you were not going to make it" he said.

He gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek as we were seated.

"My god you look beautiful" he said as we settled in.

All the other guys greeted us and I was introduced to each of them in turn. My mind was racing at a million miles an hour. I can't even remember their names. One thing was patently obvious though. They all knew Muriel. I was a bit nervous as we ate. The meals were fine and the wine was good. I could not complain about the service and the guys we were with chatted politely amongst each other, occasionally exchanging pleasantries with Muriel and me. It was getting late and most of the other guests had already left. We moved onto after dinner drinks and I was getting comfortably drunk..

I had had a serious boner for most of the evening and was getting more and more curious as to where this evening was leading. Small talk with Muriel offered no insight as to what was planned. If anything.!

When the last of the other guests finally left, the waiting staff and bar staff slowly cleaned up the tables around us, tidied the bar area and left. The guy who greeted us as we walked into the restaurant casually got up and walked over and locked the doors.

He then went into the bar area and helped himself to a whole bunch of spirits and mixers, and brought them over to out table.

He dimmed the lights and changed the music form the normal inoffensive restaurant variety, to some really smoky jazz/blues.

He wandered back over to our table, poured a number of drinks and handed them around. When he got to Muriel, as he handed her the drink she looked up over her shoulder into his face, smiled and then she kissed him. It was long slow deep sensuous kiss. As their tongues intertwined he slid his hand down into her dress and firmly squeezed her partially exposed breast.

The kiss did not stop for quite some time. His hand massaged her tit and she was beginning to squirm in her seat.

I quickly looked around the table and all the other guys were watching as intently as I was. I was frozen to my seat. I had a hard on like never before.

When they finally broke from the kiss, he walked over to my chair and said quite clearly. "You're a lucky man to have such a hot little cunt for a wife"

I could hear the other guys murmurs of approval at the comment. I looked across at my wife and she smiled at me. I don't think I have ever seen her looking so horny in my life. The conversations continue for a while as if nothing out the ordinary had happened. The alcohol got the better of me and I had to go the toilet for a much needed piss. This was going to be difficult with the massive boner I was sporting.

After what seemed like ages I finally managed to piss. The relief was enormous as I leaned up against the wall and emptied my bladder into the urinal. The release in tension from bladder allowed my boner to subside considerably as zipped my self up and made my way back into the restaurant. What I saw before me was staggering. A thousand emotions ran through my mind at once. Muriel was lying across a padded bar stool, on her back.. One guy was feeding his cock down her throat and she sucking him off as hard as she could.

Two other guys were supporting her legs high and wide, as another was pumping the biggest cock I have ever seen into pussy. The guys holding her legs were squeezing and sucking her tits. Gentle moans escaped Muriel's lips as she savoured the treatment she was receiving. I walked over to the drinks tray and poured myself a very large whiskey, added a generous amount ice and took a seat about two metres form the action. Needless to say, my boner was back with a vengeance. The fifth guy from our table came over and sat next to me. He smiled knowingly at me but said nothing.

After a few minutes they stopped and picked Muriel up like rag doll. She wrapped her arms around their necks and kissed one of them deeply as they carried her over to a nearby table. They sat her on the edge of table and offered her some champagne. She opened her mouth wide and one of the guys poured the champagne all over her mouth and spilled it all down her neck, and all over her tits. I could not believe that this was my wife. Her nipples were a crimson red and stood out about an inch from her tits. Her cunt lips were shining through her neatly trimmed pubes, and she was acting like the worlds biggest whore.

"Ok you guys" she almost shouted, "If we are only going to do this once a month from now on, I want it all, bigger and better than all the other times put together. And I want my husband over there to see every second of it. NOW LETS FUCK" she hollered.

For the next four hours I watched with amazement as Muriel put on a show that would put any porn queen to shame. After about half an hour of fucking and sucking like a complete whore, she bent over the table and spread her arse cheeks wide. Her long red finger nails contrasting deeply with her smooth white skin.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU IS GOING TO FUCK MY ARSE FIRST" she hollered. Within seconds, the guy closest to her picked up a butter dish from the table next to him and deposited a huge smear of butter onto Muriel's arse hole. Mmmm she squealed as he worked his index finger deep into her arse. Then he shoved a second and then a third finger into her opening and began to thrust and twist them crudely. Muriel was going crazy. He pulled his fingers from her gorgeous arse hole and smeared the hot melting butter all over his fat round prick.

"This is gunna be hot" he said as he positioned his cock at Muriel's waiting arse hole. "Somebody better hold her down, coz she is going to go through roof."

Two guys grabbed her arms and stretched her out tight across the table. Another guy walked around the table and held her head steady.

"JUST FUCKING DO IT" Muriel hollered.

With that the guy at her arse rubbed the huge purple head of his cock aginst her asre hole, grabbed her thighs and absolutely slammed his cock into her. Muriel let out a scream that can only be described as gutteral. The guy assaulting her arse quickly worked up a quick and forceful rhythm. His long fat cock was sawing in and out of her arse and Muriel was loving it.

The guy at her head lifted her head slightly and then started rubbing his cock head all around Muriel's mouth. Her tongue shot out and she hungrily sucked and licked the end of his dick.. This went on for about ten minutes, when the guy she was sucking pulled back and shot a huge stream of come all over her face and neck. Muriel just kept lapping at the end of his cock and licking up every drop of semen that she could get. The guys who was doing her arse was some kind of super stud. Any normal man would have blown long a go.

He paused for a moment, then grabbed Muriel around the waist and physically picked her up and walked backwards with her still impaled upon his enormous cock. He sat down on large high backed chair and held Muriel's legs wide apart so everyone could see her gaping cunt and stuffed arse hole.

"Who wants to tighten up on this for me" he asked I a loud and confident voice.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. One of the guys that holding her arms earlier walked up in front of her and pulled his cock from his pants. It wasn't as fat as the one in her arse, but it was looonnng. About ten inches at least.

"Are you ready for this you filthy cunt" he said to Muriel as he moved in.

"Oh god yes" was all Muriel could say.

With that he started into her cunt and slowly worked his entire length into her.

She began thrusting and gyrating her hips as much as she could. She was wailing and pleading and begging and moaning. She came time a time again until her orgasms all strung together into one long total body orgasm. The guy doing her cunt pulled out and stood back a few feet just before he came. For an instant we could all see the extent of her penetration. Her cunt was gaping wide and her clitoris and outer lips were massively swollen and blood crimson.

With a few quick strokes of his cock he moved in closer again a shot a flood of come all over her cunt and belly.

She squealed with delight at watching his ejaculating cock, and the guy who had been ravishing her arse announced that he was ready to blow too. He quickly stood up and lowered Muriel onto the carpet. She knelt up on the carpet sticking her arse up in the air in the crudest fashion and begged him to finish her.

He straddled her and squatted down so he could stuff his massive cock back up her arse. The view for all was incredible. As he began to pump his cock in and out of Muriel's arse time and time again, she reached up between her legs a furiously clawed at her cunt and clitoris. She was screaming now, and coming constantly as he continued to pound her arse hole. The other guys in the room started to chant. "Take that cock you filthy cunt"

Muriel went through the roof. I pulled out my cock and shot a load out onto the floor just before I blew in my trousers. The guy doing her arse finally let out a really deep grunt and plunged his cock right in up the hilt.

Muriel screamed out loud again as the guy moaned and grunted like an animal. There was rapturous applause from all the guys.

When he pulled his cock out of Muriel's arse she just collapsed onto the carpet, moaning and sweating and still fingering her cunt.

"That was fucking amazing" she finally said.

She got to her feet and I could see come running out of her arse and cunt and all down her thighs. She looked over at me and said, " Fuck I needed that, you've got no idea how much I needed that"

I looked up at her, standing there with her dress and suspender belt wrapped around her waist like a rag, and her stockings all rumpled and bunched below her knees and said. " That was one hell of a show darling. You've got no idea how much I enjoyed watching you."

She came over a planted a big wet kiss on me and said, `we've only just begun darling, you ain't seen nothing yet"

Then she swayed over to the drinks table and started to wash herself down with a magnum of champagne.

To Be Continued...

anonfun
anonfun
2 Followers
12