Appena Per Lei Ch. 01

Story Info
Beauty planned the night, but Mistress planned the twists.
2.2k words
4.75
12.9k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's almost 7pm. i am rushing to make the final touches. i will not settle for anything less then perfection tonight. i grab my purse, throw on my heels and look in the mirror one last time. It's time to pick up my Mistress Sally. i have planned a romantic night for Uus.

Climbing into the red corvette convertible, feeling the cool black leather on my bare bum. i remember when i would have never not worn panties under my skirt...but it's as She wishes.

my heart is pounding as i knock on the door. Though i have seen Her many times now, Her beauty gets more and more intense. I hear Her call me in, "baby, is that you? I will be ready in a moment. Enter and wait for Me in the living room." Quickly, i do as i am told.

Closing the door behind me and finding my way to the living room. In the center of the room, i lower to my knees, flaring out my pleated skirt so that i am completely visible for Her. Leading with my heart, i arch my back. With each beat, i can feel my heart want to burst right through my silk shirt. my thighs painfully spread for Her always thorough inspection. Feeling Her collar tighten on my throat as i stretch as far as i can, raising my chin with so much pride for having the greatest Mistress ever. my soul glows from being Oone with Hers, lighting my downcast eyes. Silently waiting for Her to bless me with Her presence.

"Ah, there you are, baby. you look very nice tonight; you must have something special planned." She walks around me, looking over every inch. Taking Her time. Pressing Her finger under my chin to raise it a little more. Pushing a knee into my spine to see if i am fully arched. i know You are doing this in a playful way, but none-the-less i respond appropriately. Once You have finished You leave me, but not before pinching a nipple. i remain still, wanting to reach out for You, but knowing better. A smile rises to my lips when i hear You call me to the couch. As i crawl over to You, i can see You are fighting back a huge grin. Stopping at Your knees, i kiss Your thigh to show You love.

You kiss the top of my head and i giggle when i hear, "Alright all ready! All this formality is nice, but not Uus. Get Your lil ass up here and love Me the way Wwe Bboth enjoy." In a flash i am sitting in Your lap, holding You around Your neck. Burying my face into the scent of Your neck, taking it in. Kissing softly Your cheek, Your lips. Oour tongues become Oone as Oour heart and soul already have. i can feel a fire burning deep within me and i can see the same flames in Your eyes. Each of Uus rubbing Oour fingers through Oone Aanother's hair.

Soft moans fill the air. As Oour kiss slows, i feel You cupping my breast. "Who's is this baby?"

"Yours, Mistress Sally." Oour eyes stay locked as You slide Your hand to my sex.

"And this? Who does this belong to?"

i kiss Your nose and say, "It belongs to only You, to find pleasure within, Mistress Sally."

You must be pleased, as You dip a finger into it, to see how wet i am. To no surprise i am soaked! Raising the moist finger to my lips and tasting my own juices as You lean and reach Your tongue to taste as well. I can feel each nerve on my tongue coming to life.

After a short moment, Your hand rests on my heart. You clear Your throat and ask once more, "And this. Who does this belong to? Who protects it?"

Sighing with contentment, hearing that makes Oour heart skip a beat. How can i ever show You that You are my everything? "Mistress Sally that is Yours, and only Yours. No one could care for it as You have."

i watch a new light in Your eyes. Wwe are Bboth filled with so much complete-ness. So much love. So much of me within You and You within me. You shake Your head and say, "OK, that was mushy enough. My baby has planned an evening for me, and i can't wait for it to get started. i see that You have gone to every effort to make

it just right, and that makes it perfect!"

i stand and straighten my clothes. Reaching my hand to Yours; Wwe are off. You are surprised to see that i even rented a car for the night. i whisper in Your ear, "Nothing is too good for my Mistress." i open the door and watch You get in, then, carefully closing the door, i prance to the driver's side to take You to Oour first destination.

When starting up the car, the music starts right on cue. A mix of all the songs Wwe have sent Eeach other over the years. So many different emotions flow through the speakers touching Oour hearts. Reaching for my leg, You slid my skirt up. Resting Your hand on my upper thigh and dipping just Your pinkie between my lips. Yes, this is heaven. It's been a long road, but i have all that i could have dreamt of. This is what fairytales are made from.

That's what i am going to give You, Mistress Sally. Not only will You get me, but the fairytale that will go with it. There will be no happily ever after, because Oour love will have no end.

*************

On Oour way to dinner, Wwe had the usual chit chat. Talking about kids, work, love. You pull out a small wireless vibe and i feel it rubbing on my clit. I was already so wet, but now... mmmm! You place it just where it is best operable. "baby, I know You are not wearing panties to hold this in place, so You will need to be sure that You can hold it yourself, this is going to stay in the whole night. I do hate to punish you, but if it drops.. not only will you be embarrassed to see it in the view of others, but I will have to punish you as well."

i am starting to pant so hard now. Trying to think about driving and how hard it would be to control cumming everywhere. But for my Love, anything. It's dark now, and the cool wind blowing through Your hair makes You look like a Goddess. Who am i kidding, You are a Goddess. After about 20 minutes of driving Wwe are there. This is one the most exclusive Italian restaurants in the area. Wwe both agree there is nothing like eating Italian to get the blood flowing. This eatery is different though. There is a veranda that seats only 7 tables. Each table is lit with seductive candles, has its own violinist and is elegantly covered with a long satin cloth. i had to book the reservations 4 months in advance. The name said it all; the "Appena per lei". If nothing else, that's what made me know it was worthy of my Mistress.

"Mistress, can You close Your eyes and allow me to guide You to Oour table? You can trust me." Trust had been hard for both of Uus, but Wwe have come so far.

"Are you sure that is necessary, baby? I mean here." i can always count on You to second guess me at times like this. But i am quite persistent and You figured it was okay this once. Placing Your arm in mine, You closed them, making all Your other senses come alive. The first few steps were hesitant, but in no time You allowed me to lead You to Oour table. In darkness You can smell the fresh ocean, You knew Wwe were going back outside, because of the light breeze, but You can hear the sweet whispers of others around Uus. Guiding You to Your chair i pull it out, and now happy with the scenery, i ask You to open Your eyes.

i see You take it all in. Looking from one side to the other. Well dressed waiters and waitress scrambling around to make every guest feel at home. Oour table is located just above a glorious view of the sea break. While You are watching the waves crash, i thought of how You have that same effect on me. Over and over again, loving me.

Eeach of Uus take Oour seat, very close to Eeach other. You give me a glance of happiness and once again i glow with pride. The waiter comes over and You order a wonderful choice of wine. A twinkle in Your eye comes across and You wonder how far i am willing to go to make this evening complete. It's scary how well Wwe know Eeach other. A kiss to my neck, and You start to say, "baby, I would like you to..."

Smiling as my actions complete Your thought, "Yes Mistress, i think that's a splendid idea." And with that i rest my hand between Your legs and feel You spread them. Lightly at first, i feel how wet You are. Then, trying not to cause a scene, i sneak under the table. First blowing my warm breath on Your clit, then taking my tongue and licking it softly. MMMmmmmm, You are so hot, so wet, Your soft silky skin is glistening.

You start to wiggle a bit to be sure You are in the most ideal position. The waiter returns with Oour drinks and looks at You with questions in his eyes. Trying to compose Yourself, You tell him that i stepped away, but You would order for the both of Uus. Starting to lick harder, and sliding a finger deep in You, i hear You stutter on Your words. i try to muffle my giggle deep into Your hot sex. i am loving this! Imagining Your face all flushed and trying to remain quiet.

i have to make it harder for You. Biting down on Your swollen clit, i hear a moan escape You. Knowing this is what You want i continue, but in no time, You take Your revenge. i feel the vibe deep in me turn on. OOOhhhhhh! i was not expecting that.

Quickly You catch the top of my head under the table. i almost hit it when i jumped. The waiter is now walking away and i hear You laugh. "My, my lil one. Did you forget that I had control of that? Not only is the remote in My pocket, that is My clit, and I know just how to get a reaction out of you. I just can't believe you thought to bite Me, I almost let go right then! Now come back up here and let Me taste the sweetness all over your mouth."

Climbing back into my chair, You reach over and kiss me. Tasting Your own juices all over my lips, my tongue. Melting into Your touch, i hear a person clearing their throat. It is the waiter and he is back with Oour salads. i feel about 5 different shades of red become me.

Dinner is great and the scenery, like a dream. Once they took Oour plates away, and You ordered Oour coffee, "Extra cream and sugar on the side for her, and she knows how I like Mine." Then in no time it was brought out.

"baby, You know how i like my coffee. Please fix it for me."

"Yes Mistress. Right away." Is all i said as i mixed in the cream and handed it to Her.

Leaning in close to me, You harshly grip a nipple. i can feel my juices running down my leg. "Now, i am sure You know its missing something. Something only you can add. Go ahead, now please."

i can't believe You are serious, right here You want me to slide a finger in and stir Your coffee with my moisture. "Mistress, may i not do that now? i think that someone will see me. At home i can."

"You will do it now. This is not open for discussion. i am waiting and its getting cold!"

i gather up my will and slide my hand slowly down my hip and across to my mound, allowing only the tip to enter. i can feel the vibe deep within me. i can hear Your voice in my ear, "That's it. Go deeper." i feel a heat wave come over me and i quickly withdraw my finger. It is soaking wet and i can feel it running down my hand. Keeping my eyes on Yours, i stir Your coffee with it, and ask,

"Mistress is that what You needed to make it complete."

"You know it is, baby" and You take a sip.

Just then i notice two couples looking at Uus. They saw it all! Knowing there is nothing i can do, i sit taller, more proudly. Yes, i will do anything for my Mistress.