Appetite for More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
runtz4
runtz4
402 Followers

"Yes!" She moaned, "More, please more."

I pressed further inside her till all that was left was just long enough to use as a handle.

"Hold still." She said, and handed me the measuring tape.

"How much is left?" She asked. I measured the thick shaft sticking out of her.

"Three inches. You have seven full inches inside you." My dick sprang to life, and I placed it on the handle of the dick sticking out of my wife. "I still wouldn't be inside you."

She sat up to see my hard dick resting on the shaft of the dong.

"Fuck me!" She pleaded. I moved the dong in and out fucking her faster and faster in a circular motion. Angie was cursing and clawing; writhing in pleasure.

"God I love this big cock!" She screeched, and took hold of my wrist controlling the motion.

"Just pound me hard!" She yelled and released her grip. I did exactly that, as hard and fast and deep as it could go.

Then something came over me, I leaned forward and flicked her rosy clit with my tongue.

"Fu...Fu...Fuck me" She spat out between breaths.

"OH SHIT!!" She belted, as her body seized in orgasmic wonder, I kept pounding her deep, hard, fast. And then yanked the entire thing out. She yelped like dog and grabbed me pulling me into her chest.

"Thank you" She panted. "I wonder if they make one bigger." She laughed.

I thought she was joking and laughed with her, but within 3 days she had 14 by 6 inch dildo. And I wondered if anything would ever fully satisfy her.

*****

Please comment, I know my writing isn't perfect and apologize if it is distracting to you. I'd love to hear some constructive feedback.

runtz4
runtz4
402 Followers
12