Appetitus Rationi Pareat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was only the sound of Moe's breathing, the sloppy sound of his dick in her pussy, and the creaking of the ironing board.

Beneath, almost touching the ground, was her face, upside down, being slapped repeatedly by her own breasts. Soon there was strings of saliva connected her mouth with her tits, as they bounced away.

Jeremy was jacking off now, and ready to blow. Moe noticed this, and stopped, all at once. He approached Jeremy, and before he knew what was happening, had grabbed him, Moe's right arm around Jeremy's neck and his left arms hold his wrists together behind his back. Jeremy howled in protest, by Moe didn't care. He dragged the struggling boy between his mom's legs, his dick still sticking up. "No, no, NO!" but Moe didn't listen.

With one, well aimed thrust, he pushed Jeremy's dick into his mom's pussy. Jeremy gasped. It was warm and wet from Moe's fucking. Somewhere in the back of his mind, Jeremy realized that he had just lost his virginity. But he was still struggling to get away. Moe, however, kept his grip firm, and pushed Jeremy's hips in and out of his mom, faster and faster.

There was nothing Jeremy could do. The sensation was overwhelming, the site of himself fucking his mom, the feel of Moe strong arms holding him, the smell of his mom's crotch and Jeremy's sweat. "You ready to cum in your mom, faggot?" he said, breathing down his neck. "Look at her ass bouncing? You ready to make this stupid fucking cow pregnant? Fuck her birth canal!" With that, Jeremy howled and orgasmed into his mother. Moe pushed even further, keeping Jeremy's cock buried to the balls.

He finally let Jeremy go. The boy collapsed to the ground, a string of his cum combined dripping out of his mom's cunt.

"Uhhnn" was all he said. Moe leaned down next to him. "You just fucked your mom. Your cum is inside her. See?" He reached up, stuck a finger into his mom's pussy, pulled out a gob of cum, and smeared it on Jeremy's head. I made sure I never touched her with my fingers. You did all the work. All the evidence says you did this. You are in big fucking trouble."

"Wait," Jeremy said, regaining his senses. "You have to..."

"What?"

"I need you to..."

Moe was packing up his stuff. "Thanks for letting me fuck your mom, bro."

"I need you to fuck me," Jeremy said.

"What?" Moe looked over in disbelief.

"The only way they'll believe that I didn't do this, at least not willingly, is if I'm attacked too."

"What makes you think I'm going to fuck you? I'm not a fucking faggot."

Jeremy, in a panic said, "If you do this, neither of us can rat each other out."

"You can't rat me out as it is. There's no evidence."

"I'll pay you," Jeremy blurted out.

"That's more like it," Moe said. "What do you got? You better make it worth my while."

"I don't have much on me," Jeremy mumbled.

"Then tough titty."

"But look," Jeremy said. "There's stuff around the house. Like jewelry. My mom's jewelry."

Together they scoured the master bedroom, until they found the box that all women have, the box they keep their jewelry in. It was sparkling inside. It was her collection.

"You can take this, just fuck me in return," Jeremy said. He was pleading.

"Damn, you are a faggot," Moe said. "And this'll work out for me. I haven't busted a nut yet tonight. We're doing this next to your mom though."

In the kitchen, Moe had Jeremy place his mom on the floor, face down. Moe instructed him to lie down on top of his mom. Without asking why, he obeyed. Jeremy's cock twitched as it lay nestled between his mom's butt cheeks.

Moe position himself behind them, and thrust his stiff cock into Jeremy's mom's pussy. There, he swished around, lubing himself up. He withdrew, and without warning, guided himself into Jeremy's asshole. Jeremy cried out in pain, into his mom's hair. But despite himself, he was getting harder, his cock burying itself further into his mom's ass.

After a minute of humping, Moe lifted Jeremy up, and placed him down face up, in between his mother's legs, the top of his head up against her crotch. Moe pushed his dick into Jeremy, missionary style. Jeremy grabbed onto Moe's arms for support, as he cried out.

"Listen, faggot. I'm going to fuck you back into your mom's cunt, where you belong. You should have never been born. Should have never come out. I'm going to push you back in there." With that, Moe trusted his hips, pushing Jeremy's head up against his mother's pussy. "Get back in there, you sissy." Jeremy made strange whining sounds as Moe pounded away at his ass. "Hold on to your mom's legs. Good. Not push yourself up. Push. PUSH!" It was ridiculous, but somehow, to Jeremy, it made sense. He wrapped his legs around Moe, and shoved his ass into Moe's cock.

"I'm going to cum inside you now, you faggot. You want that? Yea?"

Jeremy surprised even Moe, when he all delirious, blurted out, "I love you daddy!" He felt his ass fill with warmth as Moe orgasmed inside him.

"You are one sick fuck," Moe said. "You grew up without a daddy in the house, without someone to make a man out of you, without someone to fuck your mom, and now I did it for you. You are the most pathetic human being I have ever known."

Moe washed himself off in the bathroom, and dressed. Jeremy was still lying there, between his mom's legs, panting.

Moe headed for the door. He paused, next to a picture on the wall. It had Jeremy, his mother, and... Yes, Jeremy's older sister. "Where the fuck is she now?" Moe said, motioning toward the picture.

"Grad school," Jeremy managed to say, as if in a trance. "Huh. When is she coming home?"

END

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This story was written as an adult fantasy. The author does not condone the described behavior in real life.

12