Appetizer

Story Info
A nice appetizer before dinner.
1.5k words
3.92
13.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a routine day at work; I was coming home in a pretty good mood, feeling I had accomplished a lot and that it had been a pleasant day. Even the ride home had been easy going and enjoyable, something that seems harder and harder to come by with people's impatience on the road and the road rage phenomena; but even that had gone nicely.

Funny how some people have terrible days and then come home and either ruin everyone else's day too or do just the opposite and make coming home their haven.

However, I find the days that go the nicest at work also can turn into the most pleasant evenings also, and this day wound up like that too, as you'll read.

I came into the house and called out "Honey, I'm home."

"I'm in the kitchen fixing dinner, how was your day?" She replied. "Quite nice" I told her. As I looked down the hallway to the kitchen it was even better. She was standing fixing dinner at the stove. Dinner smelled wonderful and she is always a pleasant sight to me.

She was just stirring in the last of the ingredients into the sauce. I came up behind her and hugged her from behind. Her hair and perfume smelled nice, not a strong perfume but just enough to highlight the senses. I kissed her behind the ear, while hugging her tightly. She liked this and reacted as she usually does, with a auiet murmered "Hmm" while leaning back against me.

"That smells wonderful," I said, to which she replied laughingly, "Me or the sauce?"

"The sauce, you always smell enticing!" I said, still holding her close. She pushed herself against me a little harder. My body reacted as always, when she did that, which she noticed and looked over her shoulder and smiled as she pushed herself against me a little harder yet, while looking me in the eye.

She said, "This needs to simmer for a while, perhaps we could, too?"

"Yes, I think that sounds like a very good idea" I said. So she turned the heat down on the sauce and we went into our garden room.

Our garden room is decorated with flowers, soft lighting and plants, privacy shades and with a hot tub in the center. It's a place we can relax with total privacy. We also have a daybed in it to relax, read or whatever our hearts desire.

She was still fresh from her earlier shower, but she got undressed too and we climbed into the hot tub. It felt good to get in there and relax, even good days at work tend to key you up. So both of us got in and sat facing each other. She leaned forward and I kissed her, she really knows how to kiss. Long and passionate, until her breath gets shorter and you know you both wanted more. "Lie back and relax" she told me, which I did and it felt great, greater yet when she put her hand on my cock and started to squeeze it gently.

She slid down into the tub more. I run my hands over her. It always amazes me how smooth and slippery a woman is when she is in the bath. They feel like silk!

She gripped me slightly harder and began to stroke me. She knows that if I come, when it comes time to please her, the sensations should be subdued enough that I can last much longer and always long enough to make her come, in fact many of the times we have reached orgasm together we've done it this way, and the second ones are always extremely powerful.

She was stroking me faster and faster, she then slid over on top of my cock, without putting it inside her, but instead slidding back and forth on it. She looked down and watched it as each time she slid over it, it disappeared and then as she slid back it reappeared. "That feels so good" I gasped. "For me too, and I love watching it" she said as she continued moving. Within a very short time I was so into it that I could feel the pressure building rapidly. "I'm going to cum" I barely managed to say as within seconds cum was shooting onto my stomach! "Mmm, just as I planned" she said, with a huge smile. She always loved seeing it spurt knowing she made it do that!

"I love the sight of you cumming" she said "and the way your cock rubs against me that way."

We then rinsed off, climbed out and began to dry off. I love to dry her off, to feel the weight of her breasts in my hands when I dry them with the towel and how hard her nipples will get just after a shower. Drying each other off always rekindles the feelings and I was beginning to grow harder when we both were almost dry.

We moved over to the day bed. She sat on the edge of the bed and I knelt before her so that we would be eye to eye. We leaned to each other and began more deep passionate kissing. We opened our mouths to each other tasting each other.

I reached up and began to gently squeeze her breasts, without really touching the nipples too much. Then as our kissing became more passionate I took her nipples in my hand, squeezed them and rolled their hard tips between my thumb and index finger. "That is so nice" she sighed.

I then moved my mouth down to her breasts kissing all around her nipple before taking it into my mouth. Taking it into my mouth I began gently sucking on it and gradually increasing the pressure. She was breathing very heavy and getting more and more excited, I moved one hand down between her legs and slid it up to her pussy. She was already quite wet and really warm. I love the feel of her like this.

I then moved my head between her legs, she opened them to me so that I had a beautiful sight of her pussy, moist, with swollen lips and her clit beginning to expand and make the part where her lips join press out further. I ran a finger into her and she squirmed with pleasure. I moved it in and out, using my other hand to put my fingers on either lip so that I could squeeze her lips around my other fingers which were buried in her. This always makes her more and more excited.

I then moved down with my mouth, taking her lips into my mouth, sucking gently pulling her clit into my mouth and separating the folds with my tongue till it bounced off of her clit, which made her lift off the bed and a deep "Ohh" escaped her lips! After just a little of this she came with a long strong climax.

There is nothing sexier than seeing your woman in the ecstasy of a climax, her stomach clenching and her hands pulling you into her and her moaning as she comes.

Needless to say my cock was hard now and ready for more. So after she settled back down a little she laid back on the bed and I moved on top of her. I put my cock at the top of her slit and gently slid it back and forth, masturbating her clit with my hard cock which felt large and hard in my hand. Then I slowly pushed into her.

She felt so good, her pussy was so wet it slid in easily but with enough friction so I could feel her squeeze my cock.

I leaned up on my arms so I could look at her body as we fucked. Her breasts were high and her nipples erect and her pussy was arched up with my cock sliding in and out. It was a very sexy view!

I then leaned down so I could rub her nipple against mine. I love the feeling of her breasts and hard nipples against my chest. She moved her hand down between us and let my cock slip through her hand as it went in and out of her, then moved her hand to touch my balls. My cock wanted so bad to come, but I held off, I knew she was enjoying this as much as me. She then moved her hand to her lips and clit and began to stoke them to the tempo of our fucking.

Her breathing started to get more and more rapid and she began to arch her back and push herself up to me and deeper onto my cock. Just when she was about to come I could hold back no longer and I felt a flood of cum rush out my cock into her as she climaxed and I could feel her pussy gripping my shooting cock. After that we just lay there together for a while to catch our breath and because it just felt so good joined like this.

She finally said "Well I guess now that we've had dessert it's time for dinner, before it burns!." So we threw on some loose clothing went down poured ourselves some red wine and had a nice dinner, a beautiful end to a good day.