Appetizer

Story Info
They can't wait to get to the restaurant.
994 words
3.6
10.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the late afternoon air flowed through her car, Joanna and I were on our way to get something to eat. I was wearing some black khaki pants and a simple black long-sleeved shirt and she wore this little blue dress that clung to her gently.

"So where do you wanna go to eat, sweetie?" Joanna asked me, her eyes not leaving the road.

"Anywhere's okay with me, baby." I shrugged.

"Well I know this nice Italian place nearby. Wanna go there?"

"Sure." I said, my hand landing on hers and interlocking our fingers. "I haven't had Italian in a long time."

I looked at Joanna's lovely body, covered her dress. Lots of curves and planes and sweet spots to kiss. I started feeling that familiar stiffening whenever I saw her like this. I looked at her legs move and flex as they moved to push at the pedals. I wanted to caress them from ankle to thigh... and maybe even higher.

I pulled my hand away from hers and put it on her leg gently.

"What are you doing, Andre?" Joanna asked glancing at my hand on her leg, as it slowly traveled up to her inner thigh then back down to her knee.

"Nothing..." I said innocently as my fingertips traced circles on her inner thigh. "Just admiring my girl."

"Well stop it." She giggled. "It's distracting."

"Is it a good kind of distracting or a bad kind?"

"Good 'cause it turns me on bad, and 'cause you could make us crash."

"Ok then I'll stop." I pulled my hand away and put it back on my lap.

"Thank you." Joanna leaned over and kissed my lips gently while we were at a red light. "You know I'm always up for your little adventures. Just not when I'm driving."

"Well then pull over." I suggest. "Here into this parking lot." I pointed to a spot in the shadows.

She pulled into the parking lot and turned off the car. "But what about the restaurant?"

I slid my hand quickly up her dress and stroked her pussy over her panties, causing her to jump a bit and sigh. I could feel the heat from her pussy over her panties and smiled.

"I'm not hungry right now..." I whispered in her ear, slipping my fingers past her panties and running them gently between her wet pussy lips. "So I figure I'd do something to work up a hunger..." I kissed Joanna deeply, my tongue sliding into her mouth.

I felt her tongue swirl around mine and she wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tight. I quickly undid her seat belt then mine as she slipped her dress up and pulled down her thong panties and threw them in the back. She crawled across her seat to mine and straddled me. I could feel the heat from her pussy on my crotch. I hoped her juices didn't leave a spot on my pants.

I kissed her lips repeatedly with soft kisses and spoke as I did.

"I love you, Jo." My kisses trailed down her neck and along her shoulders.

"I love you too, Andre." She said in between moans.

I slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders and pushed it down over her full breasts and left it around her stomach. I looked up into her eyes. I saw a glint of lust.

"You know you're so beautiful to me..." I whispered as I kissed along her collarbone and down between her breasts.

"That feels so good..." She whispered, running.

I kissed soft circles around her left breast, my cheek or chin occasionally brushing across her nipple, which got harder each time I came in contact with it. After licking slow circles on her tit coming in towards her nipple, I took it in my mouth and sucked gently.

"Oh God..." Jo moaned softly as I sucked her left nipple and gently coaxed her right one into hardness by gently squeezing it between my thumb and forefinger.

"Andre, I need you now." She whispered, going for the button on my pants.

"Come on baby." I goaded her on.

With little struggle, she opened my pants enough to let my wood spring free. My dick was so hard that it hurt but Joanna's pussy would heal me soon. She quickly slid up my body and down on me. We both gasped at the speed of the penetration and kissed each other deep and hard.

"God, this is so good." She moaned, sliding up and down on my stiff dick, her hard nipples rubbing up against my shirt.

I put my seat back so that I could watch my stiff dick slide in and out of her tight, hot pussy. I put my hands on her ass and pumped her harder, both of our breathing becoming hard and ragged. I thrust up into her to get deeper, causing her to moan loudly. I was hoping no one could hear us or see the car rocking.

I reached down and put my thumb on her clit and rubbed gently, and her whole body shook wildly and I felt her pussy clench around me as our yells melded together. I came inside her deep and hard, my back arching. I held her against my hips as her spasming pussy massaged my still stiff cock. When her orgasm subsided, she laid her body on mine as we clamed down.

"I love you, Andre." Joanna said her head on my chest.

"I love you to, Jo." I ran my hands slowly up and down her back. Then I started to chuckle.

"What?" She asked looking up at me.

"I'm hungry now."

We both broke out in loud laughter.

"Well then let's get something to eat then, hmm?" She said, climbing off me and sitting in the driver's seat.

"Sounds good." I leaned up and put the seat back and we drove off to the restaurant.